Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Announcement

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

An Announcement - Page 5 Empty Re: An Announcement

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:19 pm

It started dawning on Kymin why Felix was bringing him into the house when he realized they were heading towards the bedroom. While he was half expecting it, it still came as a bit of a surprise when Felix pushed him against the wall. Even so, the black haired ninja gladly melted into the kiss, wrapping his arms around his fiance's waist. He couldn't help that his heart started racing, especially when he felt Felix's hand running along his side. Once the kiss broke, he found himself a bit out of breath, but grinned nonetheless. "Anything for you angel. I love you too," he smiled, his green eyes shining. When Felix kissed him again, he returned it with just as much passion and even pulled Felix closer against him. Hey, he couldn't help that he had the hots for this guy.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:27 pm

Now this was more like it. It was horrible for him to think such a thing, but Felix was trying to come up with an excuse for Christian not to stay. He wanted to be with his fiance. He wanted to lay down and roll in the sheets with Kymin tonight and he honestly wouldn't feel comfortable with a child in the house. Vishnu was fine since he was just a dog at the end of the day, but an actual child, he couldn't handle that. Pressing against Kymin when the guy pulled him closer Felix kissed his neck. "You taste as good as you did the other night." He smiled. "You know, no one is around and our guest wouldn't mind us disappearing for a few moments," he whispered as he drew his hand against Kymin's chest. "We're already inside the house, in the privacy of our room." He pressed another kiss against Kymin's neck.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:35 pm

Kymin took in a soft breath at the feel of Felix's lips against his neck. Ah, it was too bad they couldn't just tell their guests to scram without looking suspicious. He chuckled lightly when Felix said he tasted just as good. He grinned when it was mentioned how no one was around, and that they were already in their room. "Hmhm, we'd have to make up a legitimate excuse for why we were gone so long. Who knows if anyone will believe us though," he said with a small laugh, running his hand along Felix's back and to the guy's lower back until he could fully press the guy against him, even though his own back was already to the wall. "Also," he whispered, placing a light kiss on Felix's lips, and then trailing it down the side of his face and towards his ear. "I think I'm a horrible influence on you," he chuckled softly.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:46 pm

A small noise escaped after the kiss. "We can make a grand parting," he whispered. "With balloons and explosions. I know a few jutsu." He kissed Kymin and slid his hand down to the male's waist. "And you're not a bad influence. You're a great influence." He smiled happily. "Besides, this is my house and I'll what whatever I want." His fingers began to play with Kymin's zipper. It had been too long and it was annoying that he couldn't make love to Kymin right now. A house full of guest and a four year old who was staying over tonight. Everyone was killing his love life. Felix held back a sigh and instead planted a kiss against Kymin's lips.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:52 pm

Kymin chuckled lightly when Felix said they could make a 'grand parting'. His breath caught a little when he felt his lover's hand sliding lower and he licked his lips lightly. "Hmhm...I don't know...I think you're starting to become a bit...impulsive," he chuckled, whispering the last word against Felix's lips before kissing him deeply. He broke the kiss only when he felt his zipper being toyed with, and his eyes shined lightly. "I have an idea," he said, planting another soft kiss. "We could have everyone go home and tell Christian we'll pick him up after we get done 'cleaning up' from the party," he suggested with a small grin. They both knew it would take them only minutes to clean everything up. Christian didn't, however.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:01 am

"Impulsive, not at all. Craving the feel of you, yes." He gave a big smile at Kymin's idea. "Oh how I love you. You're so smart. We shall do just that," he said. "Now, when are we kicking everyone out?" He gave a small chuckle and backed away from Kymin, leaving the guy's zipper alone. "Kidding, let's get some stuff to take outside in order to cover for my 'impulsive actions.'" He kissed Kymin again and then took the guy by the hand to lead him out of the bedroom.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:05 am

The smile on Felix's face was enough to make Kymin smile. That same smile widened when his lover called him smart. "Hmhm, we can grab a couple beers and juice packs and claim to have been restocking the cooler," he chuckled, giving his lover's hand a light squeeze. "Also," he said, leaning over to whisper in Felix's ear. "The sooner the better." He was sure it was starting to get late anyways. Well, not late late, but later than a lunch cookout should be lasting. In an hour or so it would even be dinner time. When they got to the kitchen where all the drinks were, Kymin grabbed a couple drinks, grinning lightly at his lover and waiting for him to grab a little something as well. Hey, it was as good a cover story as any.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:14 am

"Oh, well then, we'd better hurry up and get this stuff out there." He grabbed an arm full of beers and drinks and then headed outside. "You know, I should be worried about your clever cover stories. How many of those jogs were actually jogs," he asked with a suspicious glance. He was only joking. He trusted Kymin with his life. Pushing the door open he went over to the cooler and placed the beverages inside. The shinobi was super happy right now. Maybe Kymin was a bad influence, but what did it matter, they were getting married. That was still shocking and probably would be for the next few days.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:19 am

"Hmhm, don't you worry about that little detail," he chuckled, putting the beers and juices into the cooler. "But if you must know, about 99...point...1, percent of those jogs were actually jogs," he grinned, kissing Felix on the cheek. Kymin wrapped his arm around his lover's shoulders. "So, what now? Wanna do somethin to pass the time until the cookout ends, or do we wanna tell them it's gonna be ending in a few minutes? You know, we really shoulda set an end time on that card," he chuckled softly.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:26 am

"99.1%?" Felix raised a brow. "The other .9% had better have been that ring and breakfast stops," he said. The shinobi then smiled as Kymin wrapped his arms around him. "Mmm, I don't know," he answered. "We should let them know it's going to end soon and then find something to do while they file out." The jonin looked up and kissed Kymin's cheek. "And you should have set an end time on the card. Why must you forget everything," he asked. He leaned against Kymin's chest. "Don't tell me you have short term memory loss," he asked in despair.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:30 am

Kymin grinned at Felix's tiny threat. "Egh, something like that." He nodded. "I'll let you announce it," he smiled. "I already made the biggest announcement today, after all," he chuckled, pecking Felix with another kiss on the cheek. "I forgot nothin, it was you who was making out the cards. Short term memory loss," he puffed. "Tch, if I had short term memory loss," he lowered his voice and spoke into Felix's ear. "I'd have absolutely no reason to be so eager to get in bed with you," he whispered, pulling his head back from his lover's ear with a grin.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:44 am

"You're so lazy, making me do everything." He started to get up but stopped when Kymin lowered his voice. Felix blushed lightly. "You'd be mind blown every time," he countered. He stood up from the cooler and went to turn down the music. "Hey, everyone, we forgot to put an end time on the cards, so we're going to try and wrap this up. Thank you all for coming out, we hoped you enjoyed it as much as we did. Look forward to another party from us," he said cheerfully. "Have a nice night." He made his way back to Kymin. "All done," he said with a nod. "Now what?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:51 am

"Oh, I'm the lazy one?" He gave a small laugh. "I'm just trying to get your lazy butt up and moving." Kymin grinned at Felix's counter, watching as his lover went over to tell everyone that they were gonna start wrapping things up. "Now, we go tell Christian that he's going home with Mori and Lain," he nodded, getting up himself to look for the child. When he found the boy, he waved him over and knelt down. "Hey bud. Listen, when Mori leaves, I want you to go with him so you can get a set of clothes for tomorrow, and then me and Felix will pick you up after we finish cleaning up the party. That sound good?" He supposed he should feel bad that he was lying to the boy so easily, but this was so much less complicated than the truth. And less embarrassing. And hell, the boy was only a child after all, who in their right mind would tell that sort of truth to a child?
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:14 am

(Not someone in their right mind.)

Christian had been playing tag with some of the other kids, so when Kymin called him over he was reluctant to leave. He slowly made his way over and almost started crying when Kymin told him he had to go home with Mori. "But-" He stopped as the black haired male finished, informing him that he just needed to get new clothes and that they would pick him up later after everything was clean. "I can help clean," he said in that tiny little voice of his. Felix smiled and knelt down next to Kymin. "We know," he said. "But you don't have clean clothes here. Besides, don't you want to spend a little more time playing with the other kids, you look like you're having fun." Christian looked back at the group that was waiting for him. "Yeah," he answered with a nod. He looked at the both of them and smiled. "Okay." Hugging each of them he went back to playing. Felix sighed in relief.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:09 am

Kymin was really glad to have Felix with him. He wasn't sure he'd be able to handle a crying Christian. He smiled when the small boy hugged him, giving a small wave when the child ran off to play again. He grinned lightly at Felix's sigh. "That went well," he chuckled, standing up, and pulling his lover up with him. He was going to suggest that they tell Mori they'd be picking Christian up later, but then it hit him that the guy was too nice and would probably offer to pick Christian up a pair of clothes. They didn't want that, so they'd just drop by later and get Christian. "Hm, I should've picked out a beer when we'd put new ones in. Want one?" he grinned, taking Felix's hand and leading him over to the cooler so he could dig two cold ones from the bottom. He didn't even wait for the guy's answer before he handed it to him. He was really trying not to show how excited he was. He blinked when he realized that people were starting to walk up to them and say their goodbyes, congratulating them, some even shaking the black haired ninja's hand and giving a 'nice to have met you' or something like that. This whole thing put a grin on his face. This was definitely happening more often.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 pm

Felix frowned. "Barely." The blue eyed shinobi then blinked as Kymin said he was going to get a beer. Felix however didn't want a beer, but clearly had no choice in the matter. Sighing lightly he let Kymin drag him to the cooler. He took the beer without complaint and opened it so he could take a sip. As their guest started to come over he gave them each a fair well, but soon went to drinking his beer because most seemed to be more interested in Kymin than himself. Felix didn't mind. They could have Kymin's attention, becauae as soon as they left, that sexy black haired male would be all his.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:03 pm

Kymin let each of the guests leave, giving Lain and Mori a fond farewell as well, with Lain insisting that they let her know as soon as they came up with a date for the wedding, so she could get started on planning. She seemed really excited about the whole thing, he thought. He was really glad Felix had asked her. He wondered if his silver haired lover would end up asking Julia to be the 'maid of honor' for the wedding, since he'd known her longer than Lain. To be honest, Kymin wasn't sure if Lain would appreciate all the attention and a fancy dress. She didn't seem like the type of girl for that, but who knew. Maybe she was a closet flirt. The green eyed ninja steadily drank his beer until all the guests were gone, but he'd already started cleaning up in the meantime, collecting the paper plates and plastic utensils and throwing them out. Thankfully, most everyone had been considerate enough to throw out their garbage. Kymin figured most of what was left was from the little kids. When everybody was gone, Kymin made it a point to finish off the rest of his beer before tossing the bottle. He went over to Felix almost immediately and planted a kiss on the other male, grinning when he broke it a few seconds later. "You want to finish cleaning up, or do you think it can wait a little bit?" he grinned, running a hand down his lover's side.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum