Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sleepover

2 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Sleepover - Page 6 Empty Re: Sleepover

Post by The Godfather Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:13 am

Felix smiled kindly when Kymin told him not to grumble. "I do what I want." He then watched the other male bring him a plate of waffles and strawberries. "I think he'd like blueberries." The blue eyed jonin raised a brow when Kymin stole one of his strawberries. "Get your own...." Felix wasn't big on sharing, or so he was pretending to act that way. The blue eyed male gave a small chuckle when Kymin said he'd heard his name. "If you did hear your name, it was because I was complaining about my only source of warmth. If you haven't noticed I stopped sleeping under the covers because you're too warm to have them." He shrugged. "Anyway, I guess I can accept weekends. And just so you know, Friday counts as the weekend." He started into his waffles. "Did you get a slice of cake?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:47 am

Kymin smiled when Felix told him to get his own. "Hmm? But I think they taste better if I'm stealing them from you," he grinned. He wanted to do something daring, but he had to restrain himself because there was a child in the house and who knew when he'd be waking up. "Besides," he chuckled, "I do what I want too," he said with a small wink. He could've been talking about a variety of things and not just the strawberries. In fact, he was talking about a variety of things. Most of which had to do with his darling fiance sitting in front of him. "You don't have to stop sleeping under the covers for me. If you're cold at night, I want you to be under the blankets," he said with a small frown. The frown deepened lightly when the guy mentioned that Friday counted as a weekend. Kymin was quiet for a moment before he sighed. "Alright, fine. Friday too." He then shook his head. "Nah, I'll get a piece later though. Vacation or not, I'm trying to maintain a slightly healthy lifestyle at least, and that doesn't include chocolate cake for breakfast," he said with a small laugh.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:42 pm

Felix narrowed his eyes. "Geez, next thing you know he'll be wearing my clothes. Datong men has it's downsides too...." The blue eyed male rolled his eyes again when Kymin said he could do whatever he wanted. "The hell you can," he grumbled. "Until your name is on the lease you can do nothing." As if that ended the conversation, Felix turned his attention back to his waffles. "I don't get cold during the night," he responded between bites. "Only when you leave at the break of dawn to run." He shrugged. "Besides, I have a nearly inpenetrable immune system. I don't catch colds." Felix paused mid-bite when his black haired lover said cake was not a breakfast food. "Lies. If you've ever watched The Outsiders the Curtis boys had chocolate every morning for breakfast." He gave another huff and then swallowed his waffle.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:36 pm

Kymin smiled when Felix said he'd be wearing his clothes soon enough. "What, you don't want me to wear your clothes? I've already worn them before, when I first got here," he smiled. "Or don't you remember?" He was just teasing of course. He was always teasing. He grinned at his lover's grumbling. "I'm not so worried about you catching colds, I'm worried about the fact that you're already sick," he insisted lightly, leaning back in his chair. "And I've never watched The Outsiders. Even if I did, I still wouldn't think chocolate is a good breakfast," he grinned.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:20 pm

"Not at all. The only reason I let you wear my clothes that first time was because your shirt was wet from hugging me," he reminded the black haired shinobi. Felix then raised a brow. "And I have you know, just because I'm sick now means nothing. It's a fluke, so ignore it. That's what I do." He smiled lightly and went back to eating his food. He then looked at Kymin curiously. "We're going to have to watch The Outsiders tonight. It's a classic. I sympathize with Dally." He leaned close to Kymin. "Are you going to eat breakfast with me or no?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:25 pm

Kymin smiled. "And that was before we were this close, so now you should have no problem letting me wear them," he said with a nod. "I don't think it's much of a fluke if you..." Kymin gave a half frown before shrugging. "I guess it's whatever you say though," he concluded. "We have other plans for tonight," he said. "I'm waiting for Christian to get up," he smiled, leaning forward and kissing Felix deeply for a few moments before pulling back with a grin.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:33 pm

Felix nodded. "There, you'll learn to see things my way," he mused when Kymin gave up and said whatever. The blue eyed male then gave a small wave. "You have your own clothes, wear them, not mine. Besides, when I start putting on a few extra clothes, my clothes will be too big for you to wear." Felix then raised a brow when his lover said they had other plans. "I told you I don't like surprises. One was enough, now let me in on this little secret of yours and all shall go over smoothly." The silver haired male shifted lightly when Kymin kissed him. "Christian is going to be sleep for a while," he said with a shake of his head. "Not everyone wakes up at the break of dawn like you." The look on Felix's face said he was clearly one of those people that preferred not to.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:40 pm

Kymin rolled his eyes with a light sigh when Felix said he'd learn. The silver haired ninja didn't realize how much Kymin actually worried about that illness of his. The fact that it could act up at random times scared him. The fact that he'd had it for three years scared him more. "Fine fine, I'll indulge you. When Christian goes home later, and the stars are out and shining nice and bright, we're taking a trip to your lake. It's not really a surprise, considering we'd already talked about it," he smiled. "And it's okay. I'm not so hungry, so I'll wait."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:12 pm

Felix merely shrugged when Kymin said he'd still wait. "If that's what you want." The shinobi then gave a small smile as Kymin said they were going to be under the stars tonight. "I am thrilled. The way you describe it makes it sound so much better than it is." He leaned against Kymin, wrapping his arms around his green eyed lover. "You know Kymin, the two of us are awesome together." He gave a shrug. "Don't ask, you just make me happy enough to say random things like that."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:18 pm

Kymin grinned when Felix said he made it sound so much better than it really was. "I'm not sure I could make something like that sound so much better, but it's whatever, I suppose," he chuckled, nuzzling his face into the side of his lover's neck. When Felix wrapped his arms around him, Kymin pulled his head back enough to look at the other male. After Felix spoke, Kymin's eyes lit up and a wide smile crossed over his face. He was a bit embarrassed by the way he'd suddenly perked up, so he nuzzled his face into Felix's neck again, leaning happily against his fiance. "I love hearing you say that, you know. That I make you happy," he smiled, wrapping his own arms lightly around Felix. "And yeah, we are awesome together. The awesomest."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:30 pm

Felix saw how Kymin got all excited. To know he could make him smile with such simple words made the blue eyed male regret what was to happen in a weeks time. What disturbed him most was that he had set up the false mission with Kade before Kymin had made the announcement. He wondered what the blue haired male thought of that. Felix could have called this whole thing off, but that would do them no good. He would see when it all went down. He wondered if Kymin would ever forgive him once he found out. "Soo, what ya gonna cook for dinner?"

The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:35 pm

Kymin stayed leaned against Felix as the other male spoke. "I dunno. Whatever you feel like having, I guess," he smiled, but then paused and chuckled, pulling back a bit to look at his lover. "Wait a minute, what makes you think that I'm cooking dinner as well? I cooked dinner yesterday," he grinned. They both knew he'd be making dinner though. Mostly because Felix probably wasn't so great a cook. Kymin was starting to think that teasing Felix for his cooking was payback for the guy insulting his intelligence on so many occasions.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:41 pm

"I want a-" Felix stopped when Kymin moved away and said he wasn't going to cook because he'd cooked yesterday. "Then we'll all starve. I'm not cooking." He shrugged. "You need food to survive, I do not." He turned his head with a smug look. "You can't win against me Kymin, I spend my days outwitting people like you." He ruffled Kymin's hair and pulled him close once more. "Now, where were we?" He took a moment to think. "Ah yes, I want steak and it had better be seasoned perfectly. A baked potato loaded with butter and a salad."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:48 pm

Kymin was about to laugh a bit when Felix simply said he wasn't cooking and that he couldn't win against him. "No, you spend your days believing you outwit people like me," he retorted with a light huff. He let Felix pull him back against him, but only because he felt like leaning against the guy. He chuckled at Felix's 'order'. "As you wish, master. But in return, you'd better satisfy me properly," he grinned. "When we're at the lake, you're not allowed to hold any noises back," he said, a devious glint in his eye as he leaned against hi lover.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:26 pm

Felix blinked a bit surprised about what Kymin said. "I-I...okay." That had caught him off guard. That sounded a bit demanding, especially since Felix was just requesting dinner. He decided to turn this around. "The noises I make turn you on," he asked as he ran his hand up and down Kymin's back. "Do you wish to hear them now?" He kissed the side of Kymin's neck. "I'll be quiet so we don't wake Christian. Or we can just go to the shower." His free hand slipped to down to Kymin's pants. "Mmhm, just tell me what you want and I shall deliver. Just like I did yesterday." He nibbled lightly on Kymin's neck.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:34 pm

Kymin bit his lower lip in amusement and grinned at Felix's response. "More than you know," he chuckled. He then blinked when his lover asked if he wished to hear them now. His breath caught a little when Felix's hand went down to his pants and he licked his lips lightly before taking a breath. "Stop being so terrible and tempting me like that. I'm not doing anything like that when he could wake up at any minute," he huffed, trying to sound as convincing as he could. He wished Felix would stop teasing him so. This man clearly didn't know how much Kymin wanted him. He took a shaky breath when Felix nibbled on his neck, closing his eyes for a moment as he continued to lean against his silver haired fiance.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:47 pm

"Oh Kymin, you know you want this right here and right now. I could give you just that in the shower, before he even wakes up." He kissed Kymin again, his hand trailing lower and lower until he could slip his hand inside. "With you this close to me, I could give you what you want right here." Felix gave a small chuckle and then played his fingers along Kymin's boxers. "You know, I think we can wait until tonight since you're so hellbent on waiting." He patted Kymin lightly and then withdrew his hand. He gave a small smirk and then looked down at his waffles. "Yeah, these are good waffles."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:55 pm

Kymin swallowed lightly when Felix's fingers played against him. He was pretty close to giving in, but was glad when Felix stopped teasing, at least physically. If the guy had gone any farther, the black haired ninja would've given in. If he hadn't, he would've been pretty uncomfortable the rest of the day. Kymin sighed and after a moment stopped leaning on Felix in order to lean back in his own chair and look off to the side. "You seriously have no idea the effect you have on me," he huffed, crossing his arms. He was surprising himself. Any other day, he would've jumped on the opportunity to jump on Felix. He clicked his teeth together a few times after Felix said the waffles were good. "Of course they are, I made them after all."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:12 pm

Felix smiled when Kymin pulled away from him. He didn't get worried or offended because he knew Kymin was just wishing they could do this. Felix did too, but he respected the fact that Christian was in the house and that would be immature of the both of them. That was okay, because tonight Felix would make up for Kymin having to wait. "I know that you're addicted to me," he said with a nod. "And that you're an addict, but you're my addict and I'm your drug."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:19 pm

Kymin nodded lightly, but the expression he wore on his face was one of mixed emotions. "Yeah, and do you know how hard it is for me to say no when you so promptly present yourself like that?" he said, his voice mixed with a small groan. He rubbed the back of his head in annoyance and kept his gaze on the table. He was still extremely tempted. And he'd never been so good with self control. "I...I-I gotta go for a walk," he mumbled, getting up from his chair. "I'll be back in...I dunno, ten minutes or so," he said with a sigh, starting out of the kitchen and towards the front door.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:30 pm

"Well, I couldn't help myself. You set yourself up for that one," he said with a chuckle. The grin he had been wearing only moments ago was wiped off of his face when Kymin got up. One could only imagine Felix's surprise when Kymin said he was going for a walk. Had he done something wrong? Felix hurriedly got up and went after the green eyed male. "Hey Kymin, wait," he called as he moved in front of Kymin and the door. "You okay? Did I do something wrong? I'm sorry." His eyes were a bit worried, but he held his ground.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:36 pm

Kymin blinked when he nearly ran into Felix when the guy moved in front of him. He'd had his gaze on the ground, so it had been a good thing he had decent peripheral vision. He looked at his lover, giving a small, apologetic smile when he saw how worried Felix was. He shook his head. "No, no, you're fine, I just..." He gave a small sigh that was mixed with a chuckle and shook his head again. "If you haven't noticed, I'm not so great with self-control, and you really don't know how tempting you are to me," he told him. "Saying that you're like a drug to me doesn't even begin to cover it," he admitted. "I just don't want to fuck up." He took a breath. "So...I wanted to go for a walk to ensure that I don't."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:01 pm

Felix was visibly relieved to know he hadn't done anything wrong. His blue eyes softened a bit when Kymin explained why he was going out. "Alright, you go take your walk." There was a small pause. "If you ever feel like I'm becoming overwhelming, just let me know, okay? I don't want to be a bother or make you feel like you have to 'behave' when you're around me." He stepped aside to let Kymin up. He wanted to add that he would do anything for Kymin, but that could have been misinterpreted. So instead he put on a small smile and waited for Kymin to leave. He didn't realize he had such an affect on the green eyed male. It made him wonder if the shinobi felt this way all the time or at certain times. In the beginning he'd had one goal, keep Kymin satisfied, but he'd also had a small fear that he wouldn't be able to keep up. Now he was really wondering just that.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:11 pm

Kymin smiled at the relief on his lover's face. He felt bad for having made Felix worry like that. Mostly because this wasn't the first time he'd walked out on the guy. He could understand why Felix would worry. Kymin nodded. "Will do angel," he said, kissing Felix lightly before slipping on his shoes. "I won't be long," he promised, walking out of the house, giving a light sigh after he closed the door. Self-control sucked. He was so used to doing whatever he wanted whenever he wanted that he'd never had use for it. It'd been so long since he'd been in a meaningful relationship, so he'd never had problems cheating in the past. But now...god, now was so different. This seemed foreign to him after so long.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:27 pm

Felix was surprised that Kymin had kissed him, but smiled nonetheless. The blue eyed male watched Kymin go and then retired to the kitchen. He cleaned up his breakfast and then went to the living room and took a seat. He sighed lightly and looked up at the ceiling. "Damn, now what am I supposed to do?" He was leaving and with the knowledge of how Kymin felt about him, Felix was feeling crappier and crappier. He reached up and touched his neck, running his fingers along the scares. "What do I do?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum