Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sleepover

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Sleepover - Page 7 Empty Re: Sleepover

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:40 pm

During his walk, Kymin filled his thoughts with Lilly in order to keep his mind off the reason he'd gone for the walk in the first place. He wanted to see her again. He wondered if her grave was still around. He'd made efforts to make sure it was taken care of over the centuries, but it had been over a thousand years. Last lifetime it was only barely there. Every lifetime he'd had her gravestone renewed, but he didn't think it was there anymore this lifetime. He'd have to write a letter to Nana. Green eyes stared up at the sky as he walked, his hands crossed behind his head. How're you doin up there love? he wondered idly. He wanted to wonder if their children up there, but he knew it was impossible, because their children had never truly existed. Their souls were probably still floating around somewhere. Kymin stopped walking, and he suddenly felt very, very sick. His face paled and he had to find a place to sit down. Oh god...what if they end up like Master? he thought in horror. Kymin put his head in his hands for a few minutes. This was worse than what he'd left the house to escape from. Far, far worse. He very suddenly needed Felix next to him. Very suddenly needed to hold his silver haired lover. Taking a breath, Kymin got up and started back towards the house, trying to calm himself down as he went. He'd only been gone for ten minutes, like he'd said, when he got back to the house. He slipped off his shoes and after a quick look around, spotted Felix on the couch, and went over to sit next to him with a small smile. "Hey love. I'm back," he said, leaning against him.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:09 am

While Kymin was away his silver haired counterpart remained seated in the living room. His face was somber as he debated on whether or not he should let Kymin know he was going to leave. He didn't want to just be taken away in the middle of the night, but that seemed to be a much easier route. Felix left his neck alone and dropped his hand when he heard the door open. Ten minutes had passed already. He smiled brightly when Kymin came and sat next to him. "Hi." He wrapped his arms around his black haired lover. To tell or not to tell? "Hey, you remember-"

"Good morning," came a tiny voice from the hall. Felix looked up to spot Christian. The kid had clearly just woken up, for he was yawning lightly as he wiped his eyes. Walking over to Felix and Kymin he climbed up on the couch next to them and sat indian style. He gave a small and then looked to the Tv which was not on. "Can I watch cartoons," he asked.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:53 pm

God, he was so glad to be next to Felix. Just the smile on that man's face made him feel a bit better. He wasn't so sure he wanted to talk about what he'd been thinking about anymore. Just being with his lover was making things better. Besides, just that train of thought he'd been having could've led to a very dark place inside the green eyed male. He looked up to Felix when the guy started talking. But then his gaze moved to the top of the stairs when he heard Christian? "Good morning," he said with a small smile, watching as the boy came downstairs. "Yeah, sure thing buddy. And there's waffles and fruit in the kitchen if you're hungry," he smiled, picking up the remote from the side table (which ended up in him leaning over Felix's lap to do so), and settled back into Felix's arms before turning the tv on and searching through the channels until he found cartoons. Then he looked back to Felix. "Sorry love, do I remember what now?"
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:45 pm

Felix smiled as Christian came in and asked if he could watch cartoons. "Morning." He watched Kymin get the remote, noting that the guy had to lean over him to do so. Felix turned his head slightly. When Kymin mentioned breakfast, Christian nodded and slid off the couch to go get some food. Felix on the other hand turned to Kymin as he was questioned. A smile formed across his lips even though at heart he was torn. "Nothing. I was just going to tell you remember how we first got involved on this very couch. It all seems like so long ago." He shrugged and looked at the Tv with little interest. What he was going to say was, 'Remember how you told me if I ever wanted to talk you would be there to listen, well, I think I'm ready to talk now.' Felix's gaze lowered. Maybe it's not meant to be.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:02 pm

"And that was only a couple weeks ago. It really does seem so long ago," he smiled. "Only a couple weeks ago, and now we're engaged." He paused and gave a slight smile. "I should probably be wondering if I moved too fast with that, but...we belong together, right?" Kymin's smile widened a bit as he leaned against Felix again. "So it's okay." He wrapped one arm around Felix's waist as he leaned against him. "I love you," he said quietly, laying his head against his lover's arm.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:09 pm

Felix smiled when Kymin said it had a couple of weeks. He was thankful it didn't waiver when his black haired fiance said they belonged together. Had Kymin proposed because he thought this happiness was soon to come to an end? Felix wanted to ask, but he could see Kymin was happy and he didn't want to destroy that happiness with assumptions. That was part of the reason he'd decided not to tell Kymin about the scars. Felix put on a smile and held Kymin close. "I love you too, with all my heart and more. So you proposing, that only enhanced what I feel for you. Nothing is too soon when you're around."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:17 pm

Kymin smiled at feeling Felix hold him and closed his eyes for a few moments. He could think of a couple things that would be too soon no matter how long they waited. And that would be either of them leaving to take care of what they had to take care of. For Kymin, it was leaving to take care of Batsu. He didn't want to, but he had to. "Are we still taking Christian to the park to play with Vishnu today?" he asked with a small grin, glancing up at Felix.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:23 pm

Felix raised a brow. "What? I was kidding about that last night. I thought you were going to object claiming those were not the plans." He gave a chuckle. "But if you wish to go to the park when can go to the park. It's whatever you want to do." Personally Felix just wanted to lay down and sleep a while to try and forget this. On the other hand he wanted to send Christian home so he could talk to Kymin. Felix just wanted the guy to know what was going on, but spoiling this moment would be wrong of him. He had no right, but he did have a right...no, an obligation to tell Kymin the truth. "Yeah, it's whatever you want to do."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:34 pm

Kymin grinned. "Our plans have to do with being under the stars, if you don't remember. There's plenty of time until then," he chuckled. "After he gets done eating and we get him dressed, we can take him for a while, and then bring him back to Mori," he smiled with a nod. "And then...hm. You know what, we should go out for lunch today. What do you think?"
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:50 pm

Felix smiled. "I thought you to be a little more daring," he teased. He kissed Kymin lightly then looked to the kitchen. "Christian, we're going to the park after you, okay?" "Okay," answered a small voice. Felix looked to Kymin and smiled. "And lunch does sound good." Once Christian was done stuffing his face and the boy had taken a bath and gotten dressed, Felix packed a few snacks and then headed for the park with his family. Holding Kymin's hand he watched Christian chase after Vishnu every now and then. It sucked he had to break this peace.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:02 pm

Kymin followed next to Felix, leaning against him as they walked. He chuckled whenever he saw Christian chase Vishnu. When they got to the park, Kymin pulled Vishnu's tennis ball out of the bag with the snacks and stuff in it and handed it to Christian. "Bet he'd love to play with that," he grinned. Instead of walking towards a bench and sitting down, he plopped right down on the grass, beckoning Felix to do the same. He didn't wait for his lover to do so before laying back on the grass with a content sigh and crossing his arms behind his head. "It's so nice out," he smiled, looking up at the clouds.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:15 pm

Christian took the tennis ball and took off down into the park, calling for Vishnu to follow. When he got far enough he threw the tennis ball, ordering the puppy to fetch. Felix smirked and watched Kymin take a seat. He didn't want to sit on the ground, but he'd suck it up for now. He sat next to Kymin and laid against his chest. "It's always nice out in the Crested," he said with a nod. "Once you've lived here as long as I have, you start to anticipate a stormy day." He gave a small chuckle. "The Stealth is like this too, if you've never been."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:29 pm

Kymin smiled and put one arm around Felix when the guy laid against his chest. He bet they were a strange sight to passersby. Mostly because they were laying on the ground. It was just that, Kymin found that he liked laying on the grass. Mostly because there was none in the Sand. If you laid down on the ground over there, you'd get your pants and shoes full of sand, and it was a real pain. He liked grass. "It's been a while since I've been to the Stealth," he admitted. "I think the last time was when...hm..." He went quiet a moment. "When that pink haired girl was Kage. I think that was some three hundred years ago," he pondered. "How could anyone anticipate a stormy day? Maybe a windy day, sure, but not a stormy one," he chuckled.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:47 pm

The silver haired ninja turned his head and looked up at Kymin. "Oh, that was Tenkuu," he said with a nod. "Nice girl, not the best Kage though. Her mother did better, but what did could one expect, the kid wanted to help everyone and failed to secure the safety of her village." Felix clearly had no sympathy for the girl's ignorance. "Anyway, I anticipate a stormy day. I like the rain." He shrugged and it looked rather awkward because he was laying against Kymin. "You know, when we go to the Magma, we should stop by the Stealth and see how they're doing. In fact we should...." He stopped when he realized he was about to make a huge mistake. He wanted to say they should go visit all the villages, but the Snow was no longer there. So gave a big grin and leaned a bit more against Kymin. "On our way back from the Magma, we should go to the Unknown."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:07 pm

"Oh yeah, that was her name. Tenkuu...Iruki, wasn't it? yeah, I knew her. Not too well though. I was on a mission in the area once and I ran into her." He shrugged softly, so as to not shift too much. "Yeah, you like the water in general, I've noticed," Kymin grinned slyly. "Now that I think about it, when are we going to the Magma?" he asked curiously. His eyes lit up when Felix said they should stop by the Unknown. "Dude seriously?" He was suddenly fairly excited. "Absolutely, we absolutely should," he nodded with a grin. He'd never, in all his years, gotten a chance to go there, and he was beyond curious as to what was in that place.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:22 pm

Felix only nodded when he said Iruki. Didn't change the fact that he thought she was a weak Kage. The blue eyed male smiled when Kymin got excited about the Unknown. "Yes, I'm very much serious," he said. "However, we need to start training again if we want to go. The creatures in there are not normal and they put up one hell of a fight. I don't want to get caught too off guard." He smiled and kissed Kymin lightly. "And we can go to the Magma sometime next week or the week after."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:31 pm

Kymin smiled when Felix said they'd have to start training. "It's easier to start training again when you're not out of shape," he pointed out with a grin. He honestly didn't want to stop running in the mornings. It was a pain to think of doing so. "Sounds good to me," he said with a smile. "We're gonna hafta let everyone know, so they don't think we went missing," he snickered. He rubbed his hand up and down Felix's back after the kiss, smiling happily. "Where do you want to go for lunch?"
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:38 pm

Felix narrowed his eyes. They were going to have to come up with a few compromises. Felix didn't say anything before, but he didn't like wake up without Kymin next to him. It ruined the morning not waking up next to his lover. He just wanted one day where he'd roll over and have Kymin next to him. "Fine, you can continue to run during the mornings to stay in shape," he grumbled. "Afterwards, when this expedition to the Unknown is over, you stay home and sleep in Friday, Saturday, and Sunday." He then grinned. "We'll tell them it's our early honeymoon or something," he said with a nod. He relaxed a bit more when Kymin started rubbing his back.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:42 pm

Kymin grinned when Felix said he could continue running in the mornings. And there Felix had said he'd made his life's work out of outwitting people like him. He wasn't about to bring that up though. He gave a small smile at Felix's grumblings, kissing him lightly. "After the expedition, I'll sleep in the entire week after, and then the weekends following," he promised. He blushed lightly when Felix mentioned telling everyone it was their early honeymoon, but grinned nonetheless. "We're going on another one after the wedding," he chuckled, his green eyes shining.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:55 pm

No they weren't. There wouldn't be a wedding, there wouldn't be a honeymoon, and there wouldn't even be a trip to the Magma or the Unknown. This week was the last week they would have together. "I know we're having a honeymoon," he said. "Doesn't everyone?" He pressed a little closer to Kymin. "And I don't want to mess up your routine, so you don't have to worry about sleeping in. You won't sleep in anyway, you'll just lay in the bed and watch me sleep like some kind of creeper." He ran his hand over Kymin's cheek. "You're blushing again." There were no words to express what Felix felt for Kymin. No way to express how the black haired male made him feel. He just knew it was an amazing feeling. "By the way, I want pizza for lunch, unless you were thinking something a bit more fancy."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:00 pm

Kymin grinned lightly. "Yeah, I suppose so." He smiled when Felix pressed against him. "Nah, I might end up sleeping in. I'd just have to be extra tired when I go to bed," he grinned. "And it's not creepy if it's my fiance I'm watching," he insisted with a small laugh. "Hush you, I know I am," he mumbled when Felix mentioned his blush. "Nah, pizza's perfectly fine with me," he smiled. "We can go for a fancy dinner when we're in the Magma." He kissed Felix lightly on the cheek. "I think I'm spoiling you by always suggesting that we go out," he chuckled.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:09 pm

"Going out is better than staying in, but it you want to stay in we can always get take out and bring it home," he said. The blue eyed male grinned when he was kissed on the cheek. "There's no way to go to bed extra tired unless we train all day." He'd know, he'd done it before Kymin came into his life. "And it is creepy. Weather you're my fiance, boyfriend, or a complete stranger." He crossed his arms over Kymin's chest. "You know Kymin, there are so many things I want to tell you. About me, about my family, about the people I've met in the past. It's almost impossible to tell you everything though. I mean, I've lived so long and there is so much stuff to tell."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:14 pm

"Staying in is nice sometimes too," he smiled. "But no, we can go get pizza for lunch, and then later on I'll make dinner, and later on after that, we can go to the lake," he chuckled. "Oh pfft. Come on Felix, there's plenty of ways I can go to bed more tired than usual," he grinned, laughing a bit at the fact that Felix hadn't picked up on what he'd meant. "Well then, start with the first thing that comes to your mind," he suggested.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:26 pm

Felix rolled his eyes. "You're inappropriate even when I give you a chance to redeem yourself, but if you want me to tire you out each night I will gladly do just that." He had a warm small plastered on his face. Closing his eyes his smile remained once Kymin told him to start. "Well, I was born in a small village out in the middle of nowhere. It literally took us two weeks to get to the Vallies. I never knew my dad, so my mom raised me on her own. She always talked about my dad more than anything. Apparently I'm half Romanian," he said with a grin. "My best friend was like my brother and my first love was a beautiful girl that I will never forget." Felix opened his eyes. All of these memories comforted him. "I'd dreamed on being a ninja from the time I could walk, I wanted to be as great as my dad. He had this saying: We sleep when we're dead. Until then, you live life like there is no tomorrow. Never stop going forward. Never fear death." He gave a small chuckle. "I lived by that saying all my life."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:32 pm

"That was a chance to redeem myself? Can I take back what I said then?" he joked with a grin. He smiled and listened quietly to Felix as the guy told him where he grew up, and about his childhood and his dad. He didn't speak until Felix mentioned how he was half Romanian. "Hmhm, that explains why you're so sexy," he said quietly, so no one around heard him. Then he fell silent again. He was going to ask about this girl Felix had fallen in love with. "I guess it's ironic then that you really don't have to fear death anymore," he mentioned with a small smile. He would tell Felix his own motto one day, but today he was listening to his lover's story. "Tell me a bit more about this first love of yours. What was she like?" he asked curiously.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum