Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sleepover

2 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Sleepover - Page 8 Empty Re: Sleepover

Post by The Godfather Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:45 pm

Felix smirked when Kymin called him sexy. "Why thank you kind sir." He then raised a brow. "And no, you can't take it back." He shifted getting comfortable. "Well, her name was Meridian. She had pretty orange hair and sparkling blue eyes. She had the most beautiful voice, like angels singing. Her laugh warmed the hearts of everyone around her. We met at a hospital. I was visiting a friend sort of went into the wrong room. She was looking out a window singing. It was the most wonderful thing I'd ever heard. When I tried to leave, she stopped me. You could only imagine how embarrassed I was, but she was fairly sweet." He sighed at the memory. "We talked for hours, I actually ended up leaving without visiting my friend and had to go back." Felix reddened in embarrassment. "She was the best thing to happen to me, aside from you of course. I-I was going to marry her."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:50 pm

Kymin gave a small 'aw man' when Felix said he couldn't take it back. He kept his arm wrapped around his lover as the guy got comfortable and then just listened to him talk of Meridian. He couldn't help the slow smile that spread over his face as Felix spoke. The guy sounded like he was sure he'd sounded when he'd talked about Lilly. Kymin blinked when Felix said he was going to marry her. "Was? Why didn't you?"
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:12 am

Felix wasn't sure how much he wanted to tell Kymin. Just saying this much was more than enough relief. He was silent for a good little while before he spoke. "I didn't marry her because I became immortal." Another long pause. He didn't want to relive this. "My mom never had much money to began with, so aside from wanting to be like my dad, I became a ninja in order to help her out with bills and things of the sort. When I met Meridian I'd decided I was going to marry her, so I worked my ass off to save up money, but it wasn't enough. I talked my brother into putting in a word or two for me so I could get on a transfer mission with him. I was only a Chuunin at the time but I got to go on that mission. We were going to the Gears." Felix smirked. "That mission was going to be my ticket to heaven," his smile faded slowly. "In the end, it was my ticket to hell. I lost everything on that mission. My friends, my brother, my memories, and my mortality." He gave a small sigh. "And when I got home, I'd lost even more than that. my mother died while I was away. I didn't even get a chance to say goodbye." This was a horrible walk down memory lane. "It wouldn't be long until sickness spread through the village, wiping out the entire population, including Meridian." He closed his eyes and tried to push the details to the back of his mind. "My home was no more in a matter of weeks and everything I'd ever loved with it."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:20 am

Kymin was once more quiet as he listened. If there was one thing he had at most times, it was respect. The silence that descended upon him after Felix finished speaking was out of more than just respect though. He frowned lightly and pulled Felix a little closer. "I'm sorry that happened to you angel," he said quietly, looking to his lover, who had his eyes closed. He pressed a gentle kiss to Felix's forehead. He was honestly glad that Felix had told him this. He liked being able to understand him, even if it was only a little bit more. "The Fallen Rains was a nice village too," he said quietly. "I would've never thought that's where you were from," he admitted, rubbing his hand up and down Felix's back gently.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:31 am

The silver haired male didn't object to being move. When Kymin apologized he shook his head. "Don't. If anyone should apologize it's me. Sorry for being a kill joy." He put on a small smile. "Thanks for listening." The smile faded quicker than the last the moment Felix heard Kymin speak the name of his village. "Wait, you knew about the Fallen Rains?" Felix had sat up just a bit to look at Kymin clearly. Part of him was unnerved at the thought of Kymin knowing of his village. What if the guy new the details, about Madness and the effect it had on the people of the Fallen Rain, or even about the fire that burned the village to the ground. He blinked away the memory once more.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:35 am

"I'll listen to anything you want to talk about," he smiled. "I like hearing about you, and I like that you talk to me. No matter what it's about," he insisted. He blinked when Felix sat up and looked at him, asking about him knowing the name of the village. "Ah...yeah. I was alive when the village burnt down. To be honest, I'd visited there the week before it'd happened. That's the only reason I really remember the place. It scared me a little at the time, that I could've been there if I'd stayed there any longer than I had," he mentioned. "I was only sixteen at the time."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:49 am

Felix blinked when Kymin said he'd visited. Talk about weird. He'd met Serenity in his home village and although he hadn't met Kymin, mainly because he was too worried about leaving Meridian side, it was still odd they'd been in the same area in the same time. "I'm glad you go out," he said quietly. He wished more people would have gotten out sooner. Kokuboro's Pass was still open and that meant Madness was still free to roam. It had left him, but Kana was still infected. That damn thing was like a plague and he felt it was partly his fault. He'd led Serenity into the pass and they'd brought Mekko out. Jesus, he had so much cleaning up to do. How would he stop Madness though? It would take tracking every person who was infected and the only way to do that was to have Madness. Felix buried his face in Kymin's chest. "Life is such a headache," he groaned.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:54 am

Kymin nodded lightly. "Yeah, me too." He blinked when Felix buried his face into his chest. He gave a small sigh and pressed a kiss to the top of the other male's head. "Isn't it just," he mumbled. "We'll get through it though." They didn't have much choice. For a long while he was quiet, rubbing Felix's back. "Sounds like Christian's having fun," he chuckled softly, just to change the subject. He could hear the kid playing with Vishnu. Vishnu was barking and growling playfully. It was a peaceful sound, if nothing else.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:59 am

Felix felt better about letting Kymin know the basics, but he felt bad about ruining the moment. He'd noticed the subject change. Looking up, he searched for the blue eyed child. He spotted him giggling while teasing Vishnu with the tennis ball. That laughter made him smile. "Yeah, he's having fun alright." He uncrossed his arms and wrapped them around Kymin. "We're having fun tonight too." He ran his hand through Kymin's hair. "Lots of fun under the stars." That's how they would get through this.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:04 am

Kymin was glad that the change of subject had made Felix smile, and it caused him to give a small, relieved sigh. A small shiver ran through his body as he felt Felix's hand run through his hair. "Mhmhm, we sure are," he chuckled, pressing a small kiss against Felix's lips. "Maybe we can go for a swim after. That is, if we have enough energy," he grinned. Nah, he'd been planning on going for a short swim as soon as they got to the lake. He didn't think they'd have the energy afterwards.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:09 am

"I think it'd be better for us to go to the swimming before," he said with a small smile. "Besides, I have to learn how to wear you out each night so you can sleep in." He planted a kiss against Kymin's lip after the black haired male gave him a kiss. "So no, we won't have energy afterwards." Felix then blinked. "Wait, will we make it home?" His eyes mock wide. He settled back onto Kymin chest and looked out over the park. "So many people out today. I bet they all know who we are," he bragged.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:13 am

Kymin grinned when Felix said he thought it would be better to go swimming before. "We think alike," he chuckled. He got a bit excited when Felix said he'd have to learn how to wear him out each night. "Since you seem to learn through experience, I think I'll just show you how," he said, a grin slipping over his face. "We'll make it home fine. I'll carry you if I have to, although it'll look suspicious for me to carry you through the gates all tuckered out," he laughed lightly. "I'm sure they do know who we are, especially if they all know you. News about this womanizer getting engaged to a man? Mmhm, I'm sure they do know who we are," he snickered. "People probably know me as a miracle worker."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:35 am

Felix raised a brow. Oh boy, he knew what that meant tonight. Kymin was topping and he was excited as hell. Just thinking about it made him shift in anticipation. "I'll try and use my own two feet," he said with a smile. "And besides, if you do have to carry me in, which you won't, just tell them I passed out during training. It's happened before, but usually two people help me through the gate, no my fiance." He then tilted his head curiously. "Miracle worker? How so?" He was interested in what Kymin meant by that. Was he saying he was a miracle worker because he'd turned a manwhore into man that loved men, or a single man. Or was he saying he was a miracle worker because he'd turned a cold hearted shinboi into someone who was loving and caring?
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:45 am

Kymin smiled when Felix shifted. He wondered if the guy had got uncomfortable laying in one spot for so long. "Good, because who knows if I'll have enough strength to carry you back after tonight," he chuckled quietly. He then raised an eyebrow. "You've passed out during training before? I mean, I have too, but..." Kymin gave a light laugh. "Actually, I think that makes my point invalid." The black haired ninja bit back a snicker when Felix asked how so. "Well, for one thing, everybody here seemed to know that you're a manwhore, and I got you to actually settle down. I've talked to a couple people, and they all seem equally surprised at that." He grinned and nuzzled Felix's neck lightly. "To be honest, manwhore or not, I didn't think I'd ever be able to get into bed with you without getting you wasted first."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:01 am

Felix nodded. "Before you came around I'd been pretty reckless. So passing out during training was the norm. Anyway, your point is indeed invalid, for once." A smile began to form across Felix's lips when Kymin said he'd spoken to people about him. "Your morning runs are becoming a bit of a bothersome," he joked. "And I suppose you are indeed a miracle worker, but I've been alive for a long time. They know nothing about the other times I've settled down." He then chuckled unintentionally when Kymin nuzzled his neck. "Well, I'd already had a taste of you before, so you shouldn't be too surprised. Besides, it's hard to resist all of that firmness beneath your shirt."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:09 am

Kymin grinned lightly. "Seems we're both pretty reckless. But since you made me promise not to be, I'm making you promise the same thing, kay?" he smiled. "Oh no, it's not just the morning runs, I talked to people at the cookout too, you know. Mmhm. Seems people could tell that we were together even before I'd proposed. Can't say I'm surprised though, with the way you were hanging all over me," he grinned. He was clearly teasing. They'd both been hanging all over each other. His grin widened slightly when Felix said it had been hard for him to resist. "Hmhm, you like that, huh? Just another reason for me to stay in shape. I like looking good," he laughed lightly. "And now," he mumbled, kissing Felix's neck. "I actually have someone to look good for."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:22 am

Felix sighed. "But I don't wanna make a promise I can't keep. Besides, one of has to be reckless, we need to balance each other out. And I can do so freely because I am immortal." He nodded as if that was the most reasonable answer. "And I was not hanging all over you. You were all over me. I mean, geez, the entire time I'm thinking to myself, 'Can I get some space?'" He shook his head. "Hmph." The blue eyed male waved his hand lightly in dismissal. "And people like to gossip is all." He closed his eyes when Kymin brought up staying in shape again. "Give me a break," he grumbled. "I said you can continue your runs." He shook his head. "Someone's full of himself, but if you must know, every girl is jealous that I have you, so looking good means looking good for them as well."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:33 am

Kymin frowned lightly when Felix said he couldn't keep that promise, giving a small sigh. "That doesn't matter." What he wanted to say was, with Batsu around, being immortal no longer mattered. "Mmhm, I'm sure that's exactly what you were thinking," he teased, rolling his eyes once. "They sure do. Good thing we're interesting gossip, huh?" He grinned at Felix's grumbling. "Oh, but honey, don't you like having people be jealous of you? Are you really jealous of their jealousy?" he chuckled, kissing Felix on the cheek. "It's all for you sweetie. Just so you have something to look at whenever you like."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:50 am

"Don't give me that sigh," Felix huffed. He didn't want to promise Kymin anything, because the road to recklessness was about to began. "Besides, you went out and got sliced and diced by rogues after you promised not to be reckless. Not to mention your wounds reopened." He shook his head. "So why should I give you my word?" He was as stubborn as a mule. Felix lived to be reckless, he couldn't just go giving that up. Besides, Kymin wouldn't give up running so Felix refused to give up fighting. There just seemed to be no way to comprise. He then gave another huff. "I was thinking that." A grin spread across his face at what Kymin said next. "I don't care if they gossip and I don't know the meaning of jealousy. While they're out their falling over themselves and lusting after you, I get to be up close and personal." That kiss on the cheek did nothing but taunt Felix and he went in for the spoils. He kissed Kymin on the lips nice and hard, restraining himself from forcing his tongue into the other male's mouth, even though he longed to do just that. "And yes, I know this all belongs to me," he murmured as he withdrew from the kiss.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:12 am

Kymin frowned deeper when Felix mentioned how he'd been reckless immediately after promising not to be. "I..." He sighed and fell silent. Yeah, he'd broken that promise and it killed him that he had. If he'd still been commissioned as a samurai, harakiri would've been the only option right then. To be fair though, he'd always hated that rule. He'd lost a lot of good friends to it. At the time, he'd thought they'd deserved it of course, but thinking back on it...well, he'd been an asshole back then. The black haired ninja grinned as Felix said he got to be up close and personal. He melted right into the kiss, holding back from making any noises. "Hnn...stop making me want you so much," he mumbled, pressing a smaller kiss to Felix's lips. He wished night time would hurry and come. "How long have we been at the park for?" he asked. To be honest, he wanted to bring Christian back to the orphanage so he didn't have to hold back in kissing Felix.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:14 pm

Felix looked at Kymin when he stopped talking. Good, now they were on the same page. He patted Kymin's chest with a smile. "We'll figure something out." The smile turned to a small grin when Kymin told him to stop. "Sorry," he said. "I shall leave you alone until later." He had told hold back a small chuckle when Kymin asked him how long they'd been at the park. Honestly he didn't even know. Hell, he didn't even know where Christian had run off to. That was the second time they'd lost someone at the park. He looked down at his watch. "About forty-five minutes," he finally responded. "We can leave as soon as we find Christian and Vishnu. I don't see them anywhere."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:22 pm

Kymin was actually relieved that Felix said he'd leave him alone until later. If the guy didnt, he'd probably have dragged the guy home immediately after dropping Christian off. He sat up slowly when Felix said they could leave as soon as they found the two. Kymin swallowed lightly. Was it weird that he'd immediately gotten worried? Probably. After all, the two had probably just run off somewhere while playing. He smiled and pushed himself up, offering his hand to Felix so the guy could get up too. "Eheh...we probably should've been watching them better," he said with a small chuckle.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:46 pm

Felix was taking into consideration everything Kymin said and did. His blue eyes glowed when Kymin got all nervous when told the two boys were missing. "Calm down," he said as he was pulled up. "They're probably off playing with other kids. Give a whistle and Vishnu will come running." He didn't understand why Kymin was so uptight about this. He looked around and started further into the park. "They're probably on thr playground," he said reassuringly. Come on." He took his lover's hand and guided him to the playground.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:56 pm

"I am calm," Kymin mumbled, looking off to the side. "A-ah, and I know..." He knew he was overreacting, he did it a lot for no good reason. He sighed lowly when Felix took his hand and led him towards the playground. When they got closer, Kymin did just as Felix had suggested and whistled, relieved to see that Vishnu really did come.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:59 pm

Felix only shrugged. Kymin was anything but calm. He gave his lover's hand a small squeeze and then smiled as Kymin whistled and Vishnu came running after with Christian following. "See, we're all together now." The blue eyed male smiled. "Christian, it's time to go home kiddo, me and Kymin have things to do, mkay?" Christian frowned lightly but nodded. "Can I come over next weekend?" Felix was silent for a moment. "We'll think about it."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum