Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sleepover

2 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Sleepover - Page 9 Empty Re: Sleepover

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:42 pm

The black haired male smiled when he felt Felix squeeze his hand. His smile widened when Christian came running after Vishnu did. He knew he'd just been over reacting, but he couldn't help it. Kymin gave Christian a small apologetic smile when the boy frowned. He was glad that Felix answered the boy when he asked about next weekend. It all depended on how the two of them were doing. There had been a couple ups and downs lately, but he was sure that things would be better from now on. He smiled and ruffled Christian's hair. "Come on, let's go," he said lightly, continuing to hold Felix's hand as they walked, Vishnu walking next to them instead of running like usual. Seemed like the puppy was tired out.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:02 pm

Christian figured that thinking about it was much better than an outright no. He slowly followed after Kymin and Felix, a little disappointed he had to go home so soon and Vishnu didn't even run around and play with him on the way back. When they got to the orphanage he looked up at the building and gave a low sigh. "Thank you for letting me stay over this weekend," he said with a smile. "See you next time." He hugged each of them and then petted Vishnu on the head. "Be a good boy," he told the half Shepard.

Felix had walked in silence, feeling a little bad when he heard Christian sigh once they'd gotten to the orphanage. He really wished the kid could stay with them, but it would be wrong of him to dump the orphan on Kymin once he was gone. "See you later little guy, we'll make sure to stop by sometime during the week."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:08 pm

Kymin hugged Christian back when the boy hugged him, waving to him when the kid went back in. "Be good kiddo. We'll see ya later," he smiled. He looked to Felix when the kid went back inside, his smile fading a bit. "Hey...do think...we're getting his hopes up by spending so much time with him?" he asked a bit sadly. What if every time they came by to pick up Christian, the kid wondered if they were going to adopt him this time? "Right, did you want to stop in and see Mori and Lain, or did you want to go to lunch now?" he asked, tilting his head lightly.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:17 pm

Felix didn't want to get into that right now, but it was now or never. "I'd hate to admit it, but I think we do. I don't want to completely abandon him though." He looked to the ground. "We'll figure something out. He likes being with us and I like having him around. Maybe we can bring him over once a month." He shrugged lightly. "And I'd much rather not go inside right now, let's go get that pizza." He put on a small smile and waited for Kymin to lead the way after he wrapped his arm around the other male.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:43 pm

Kymin nodded in agreement. "Me either. I like that idea." He wasn't sure Christian would be happy about that, since they'd been bringing him over more often than once a month nowadays, but that was okay. He nodded lightly when Felix told him they should go get the pizza, walking towards a random pizza place he'd seen on one of his runs around the village. "Alright love, to pizza it is," he grinned, leaning against Felix and kissing him on the cheek.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:03 pm

Felix swore that his life was becoming more hectic with each day. What he wanted he couldn't have and if he did get it there was always some problems that arose. This was really starting to become aggravating. A less tolerant side of him said the hell with Kyla, find Serenity, drive her insane, then return to his life until Kymin had to face off with Batsu. When that time came they'd go find the guy together. If they lived, then both of them lived, if they died, at least they died together. The irritation was starting to form across Felix's face. He didn't care if it was reckless or impulsive, he just wanted to live a normal life for once. "Pizza is always good," he said as they got to the restaurant. "I want pepperoni, mushrooms, olives, and sausage."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:14 pm

Kymin glanced at Felix every now and then, frowning lightly when he saw the irritation on Felix's face. "You okay?" Maybe he shouldn't have brought it up about Christian, but he didn't want to give the kid false hope. He felt really bad about it. When they got to the restaurant, he nodded. "Sounds good," he smiled, walking up to the counter. He ordered a small pizza with those toppings and led Felix to a table when they were told they could take a seat to wait.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:19 pm

Felix hadn't realize he was letting his emotions get the best of him. Usually he kept a blank face, but when around Kymin he didn't care to be as careful because he was always smiling when around the messy haired male. "I'm good, just thinking about what we're going to do with Vishnu. I don't want to leave him at the house by himself, but there is no one to watch him and I sure don't want to bring him to the lake. I could leave him with Takuya, but the guy is so freakin' nosy. And taking him to Lain and Mori would be okay, but I'm sure they already have their hands full." Great, another problem to deal with. He followed Kymin to the table and took a seat. "What do you suggest?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:24 pm

Kymin looked to the puppy who followed them to the table. He was surprised. In the Sand they were pretty strict about animals in restaurants. But not here, and not in the Sunshine. "Oh, right...I think he'll be fine at home for a couple hours, if we take him out before we leave. Hell, he'll probably sleep most of the time anyways," he smiled, taking Felix's hands in his own and rubbing his thumbs over them lightly.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:35 pm

Felix nodded when Kymin said he could stay at home. "A couple of hours huh?" He gave a small chuckle. "I'm a bit curious as to what we're going to do that will take so long." He looked down at his hands when he felt Kymin's thumbs rubbing them. A smile crossed his face. "Just so you know, if he decides to wake up and use the restroom in the house, he'll become an outside dog." He gave a nod, flashing Kymin a mock demonic smile. "That is a promise, not a threat."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:37 pm

Kymin grinned brightly at Felix's statement of curiosity. "Hmhm, well, how long we're gone is going to depend on how long you're going to have to rest before you can use your legs again," he chuckled, his eyes shining mischievously. "And weren't we planning on building him a dog house anyways?" he asked. "Like I said, I think he'll be fine as long as we take him out before we leave."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:46 pm

Felix blushed profusely. "We're in a restaurant, no dirty talk at the table," he said quickly. Oh God, Kymin made him feel all sorts of ways and he admittedly loved it. He narrowed his eyes at the look in Kymin's own mischievous eyes. "Wipe that look off your face," he mumbled with a small sniffle. The blue eyes male only glanced in Kymin's direction when the guy brought up how they were supposed to build a dog house. "I forgot," he admitted. "But if that's the case we should leave him outside so he can get into the swing of things."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:53 pm

Kymin gave a small laugh when Felix mentioned how they were in a restaurant. Half the reason for his laugh was the blush on Felix's face. "Fine fine. Though, to be fair, I didn't really say anything dirty, your mind just filled it in with dirty thoughts," he grinned, leaning forward a bit just because he could. "What look?" He shook his head lightly. "Oh, but then he'd have nowhere to lay. It's probably a good idea though," he said with a nod, looking to the waitress as she came over to ask what they wanted to drink while they were waiting for their pizza. "Cola please," Kymin smiled.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:59 pm

Felix gave Kymin a small look. The guy was always doing that to him. Changing things around to make Felix look like he was less than competent. "Kymin, you're very existence is dirty. All you do is crave contact all day and night, so don't go telling me about how dirty my mind is." He gave resolute nod before turning to the waitress and giving her his order. "Water please." He then turned back to Kymin. "She's pretty, but anyway, Vishnu can sleep on a pillow or a blanket, he'll be fine. Stop spoiling him."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:03 pm

Kymin tried not to laugh at Felix's words. "It's true," he said, clearly trying to hold back his laughter. "Ah, it's true indeed, but you're changing the subject, and that's that your mind filled in what I said with dirty stuff, mmhm. My existence has nothin to do with that," he grinned. His eyes shined lightly when Felix mentioned that the waitress was pretty. He'd been tempted to flirt with her before she'd left. It was a relief he'd been able to hold back. "Heh, I can't help but spoil him. I mean, look at him, he's adorable," he grinned, petting the puppy.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:08 pm

"He's a cannibal waiting to happen." Felix gave a small huff and then waved his hand dismissively. "Anyway, my mind only filled in the blanks in such a matter because I know how you think. You just admitted that all you think about is skin on skin contact, so how else was I supposed to think?" He smiled and leaned forward to close the space. "You sir, are one dirty man. And your argument with me just became invalid." He kissed Kymin lightly with a brush of lips before he sat back. Oops, he was supposed to not tempt Kymin anymore until they were alone by the lake tonight.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:12 pm

"I think you have words mixed up. I don't think our Vishnu will be trying to eat any other dogs. Isn't that right Vish?" he said, cuddling the puppy once. He leaned back on the table afterwards and grinned when Felix said all he thought about was skin on skin contact. "I didn't say that's all I think about, I just said I have a dirty mind," he nodded, closing his eyes briefly at the feel of Felix's lips against his before he nibbled on his lower lip and sat back, opening his eyes again. "Tonight cannot come fast enough," he grinned lightly. He was glad that their pizza had come at that moment, though he was a bit surprised that it had come so quickly. Oh well, he was hungry, and he didn't care, and it looked delicious. So all was well.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:17 pm

"Sorry," Felix apologized when he heard the male say tonight couldn't come fast enough. He hadn't meant to arouse his lover again. He looked to the pizza when it arrived and smiled in delight. "That looks good." He took up a slice and didn't bother to hesitate in taking a chunk out of it. It was hot and he briefly regretted biting into the delicious slice of cheese, meat, and vegetables, but that regret faded just as quickly as it came. Felix then looked to Vishnu. "Shame on you for not ordering him anything," he told Kymin. He picked off a piece of sausage and fed it to their canine son. Geez, they were as bad as the cat lady.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:21 pm

Kymin chuckled lightly as Felix's apology. "It's fine. I should have more control. I really have to work on that," he smiled, taking a slice of pizza himself. "What're you talking about? Once it cooled off I was going to give him a piece," he said with a small laugh, taking a bite of the hot food without much problem. "What do you want to do after this?" He asked. "Are there any rooms left that need painting?" he questioned. During the time between their fight and the cookout, they'd gotten most of the rooms painted, or so he believed. Maybe he'd just clean the house with Felix until later.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:26 pm

"Don't worry, tonight I'm all yours, so self control won't be necessary," he assured the attractive man before him. Felix almost gave a huff when Kymin said he would have given Vishnu food after it had cooled off. "Yeah right, you came up with that plan after you heard me complaining." He then shrugged. "Not sure what we could do. God home and chill I suppose." There a small pause as he tried to figured out if they needed to paint. "Bedroom, Twin's room, living room, kitchen, hallway." He shrugged. "We got everything. But we can always paint the outside of the house if you want. We'll have to buy paint though."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:39 pm

Kymin tried not to shiver as Felix assured him that he wouldn't need self control tonight. "Did not. I was totally planning on giving him a slice. How could you believe I would neglect our son?" he grinned, shaking his head. "Nah. Another day, maybe, when we can start early in the morning," he smiled, eating his pizza. "We can just chill. Maybe watch a movie. And try to behave," he nodded. They'd both have to try and behave. Himself especially.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:51 pm

Felix smiled. "You don't have to behave once we get home," he told Kymin. "If you want to have a little fun then that's fine by me. It's whatever you want Kymin. I'm yours." He sincerely meant that. "And I think you would neglect poor Vishnu. You seemed pretty pissed off when he bit your hand back at the hotel," he snickered. Felix did however give an apologetic smile about that little accident. "And why do we have to paint in the morning instead of at night like normal people," he asked with a snicker.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:55 pm

Kymin's hand fidgeted lightly with his glass and he looked down when Felix told him he didn't have to behave once they got home. "Hm...but that would just ruin the excitement later on," he mumbled. He felt a bit conflicted over that one. He frowned when Felix mentioned how Vishnu had bit him at the hotel. "I blame you for that," he huffed. He smiled though, when he saw the smile Felix gave him. "I just wasn't expecting the bite. I mean, he bites my hand all the time as it is. And we should paint in the morning so that the sun can dry the paint faster. Normal people don't paint at night unless it's indoors and they have the windows open," he smiled.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:00 pm

"Alright, if you want to wait I'm cool with that." He then grinned when Kymin blamed him for Vishnu's actions. "What? I told him to wake you up by kissing you, not devouring your hand. Don't blame that on me. If anything he was just waiting for the right moment." Felix too gave a huff and then looked off to the side. He however had to face Kymin when the guy claimed normal people painted during the day. "We're not exactly normal, now are we?" His eyebrows were raised in amusement and he had a sly smile tugging at the corners of his mouth as he awaited Kymin's counterargument.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:04 pm

"Pfft, you put him on the bed to wake me up, it's your fault," he nodded. He wasn't addressing Felix's other statement because he didn't want to wait, but at the same time...yeah, he was seriously conflicted on that one. "The furthest thing from it," he grinned when Felix said they weren't normal, taking another piece of pizza for himself and putting another one on a plate and on the seat next to him for Vishnu with a tiny grin.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum