Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sleepover

2 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Sleepover - Page 10 Empty Re: Sleepover

Post by The Godfather Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:08 pm

Felix smiled. "It's your fault for-" He shook his head. "You know what, never mind. It was my fault and I accept the blame." He then finished off his slice of pizza and a second slice before he decided he was ready to go home. He waited until Kymin was finished before asking for a to go box. Once they had the pizza, Felix stood up and looped his arm through Kymin's. "Who needs normal," he said rather loudly. Part of it was so they could get a little attention, part of it was because he was just in a good mood.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:13 pm

Kymin had a good three slices of pizza and finished his pop before deciding he was good to go. He smiled when Felix looped his arm through his, blinking at the loud statement. "You attention whore," he whispered, kissing Felix on the cheek with a small laugh and a grin as they walked out. He made sure his lover was walking close to him on the way home. Yeah, he figured when they got home, they could put a movie on or something and he could lay over Felix's lap and relax against him. That sounded like a nice night. Even though it was barely afternoon. Oh well, they'd find something to do.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:17 pm

"I'm a jack of all trades, you should know this by now," he mused after Kymin called him an attention whore. That had really made his day. He smiled when he was kissed and stayed close as they made their way home. Talk about a wonderful evening. Felix occasionally glanced up at the sun just because he could. His blue eyes shinning. When they got home he opened the door and let Vishnu in. "Where are we headed Sir Kymin?" He was just being funny now. He figured why not be a little goofy when you had a goofy fiance. It wasn't something he'd do often, but it was fun to change things up a bit.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:23 pm

Kymin grinned when Felix said he was a jack of all trades. "So I have noticed indeed." He wanted to be silly and say he was an ace of all suits, but no one really knew what that meant. Oh well. His grin widened when they got home and Felix called him 'sir'. "I would like to partake in viewing some theatre, Sir Felix," he chuckled, squeezing his lover's hand lightly. "So to the couch we go," he said, leading Felix over to the couch. He glanced into the kitchen along the way to make sure Vishnu's food and water bowls were fine. They both were, so thankfully he could just sit with his soulmate. "Unless you had something else in mind," he said, looking to his lover with a smile.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:32 pm

To say he was thrilled to have Kymin join in on this little game was by far the understatement of the year. The last time he'd acted out of character was that time with Serenity. He used to call her a Martian. Those were the good days, the simple days. Felix relished the memory for a moment longer than he should have, for he missed whatever Kymin said next, if anything at all. He let himself be lead over to the couch and happily plopped down on the soft cushions. "Hmm, we should go furniture shopping, I want to redesign the livingroom and kitchen." He leaned against Kymin, getting comfortable. "Watching the tele is fine with me love."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:37 pm

Kymin smiled and kissed Felix on the cheek. "Why so silly, lover?" he asked with a grin. Hm, he wondered if Felix would mind watching the Dark Knight. He liked that movie. Once his lover was sitting on the couch, Kymin sat a little bit away from him so that he could lay his head on Felix's lap so that he could watch TV like that, running one hand over Felix's leg contently. "If that's what you want. Just not right now. I just got comfortable," he chuckled.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:41 pm

"That's the sort of affect you have on me my dear. Have you not noticed the change?" He wished that kiss had been directed to his lips, but he'd be patient and do without for now. When Kymin moved away so he could lay down, Felix's face flushed a bit. He gently patted Kymin's back. His other hand found the remote and handed it to Kymin. "Here ya go, find something for us to watch." He leaned back into the cushions, but remained rubbing Kymin's back. "I won't move you since you're comfortable, but we are definitely getting new furniture."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:46 pm

"I notice plenty of strange things about you loverboy, I just don't mention'em all," he grinned lightly. He took the remote and went to the guide, looking specifically for the Dark Knight, and switched to the channel immediately upon finding it. "Okay. We'll go shopping after this movie's over, how's that sound?" he smiled, closing his eyes briefly at the feel of Felix's hand rubbing over his back.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:50 pm

"You don't want to paint today but we can go shopping? You're such a...never mind, it's whatever you want." He tilted his head when Kymin chose the Dark Knight. It was like the guy had specifically been looking for that movie. He gave a small sniffle and began to unconsciously massage Kymin's back. He didn't know why he was doing it, but Kymin looked so comfortable down there, why not give him a little extra. All the while Felix was focused on the movie as it played. He, without a doubt liked The Joker. There was something about the guy's character that just made Felix feel so much better about himself.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:55 pm

Kymin turned his head to look up at Felix. "I'm such a what?" he asked curiously. "You're the one who brought up shopping. It's easier than painting anyways," he smiled, returning to his position from before. His body very visibly relaxed when Felix started massaging him and he gave a small noise of content. "Mmm...that's nice," he mumbled happily, turning his attention to the movie.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:03 pm

"A baby." He was seriously not going to say that. He was going to say a girl, but he knew Kymin wasn't to fond of being called a woman, so he'd stopped. "And I know it's easier than painting you lazy oaf." When one thought of that term in a more logical perspective, that was not Kymin at all. Felix however managed to smile as his green eyed counterpart mumbled about the massage. "Sssh, watch the movie." It was getting to the good parts and Felix was all into it.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:08 pm

Kymin raised an eyebrow. "Am not," he mumbled. He fell quiet as Felix told him to watch the movie, smiling and doing just as he was told. However, it wasn't long until Kymin dozed off with his head on Felix's lap and a soft smile on his face.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:12 pm

Felix hadn't noticed Kymin had dozed off until he felt Kymin's breathing pattern change. He gave a small sigh and shook his head. Had he just put Kymin to sleep by accident? He rolled his eyes once and then went on to finish the movie. "No wonder you get up at the break of dawn, you take more naps than Vishnu." When the movie was over Felix gave Kymin a light push. "Ky, the movie is over. Wake up and get off me, my legs are numb." Every time he saw Kymin smile in his sleep he felt like a butt for waking him up, but Felix seriously couldn't feel his legs and that was going to be a real pain in the ass because he had to pee.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:16 pm

Kymin blinked himself awake when he felt himself being pushed, and heard Felix telling him to wake up. "I fell asleep again," he mumbled with a sniffle, pushing himself up to sitting. "Sorry I made your legs numb," he grinned lightly. He paused a moment before he pressed his lips against his lover's for a long moment. "Hmhm. Love you," he smiled happily with his eyes shining.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:19 pm

"Yeah ya did Captain Obvious...." Felix only shook his head when Kymin apologize. "Not a problem. You looked comfortable, so it's fine." He went to move but Kymin caught him in a kiss. Felix melted instantly. He felt almost robbed when Kymin pulled away. "Love you too," he said. "Be right back." He got up and went into the hall bathroom, coming back a few minutes later, settling down beside Kymin on the couch. "The movie was good, too bad you passed out and missed it."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:23 pm

Kymin relaxed on the couch with a nod when Felix said he'd be right back. He leaned against the arm and watched the commercials that had come on TV, smiling when the silver haired male came back and sat next to him. "It's okay, I've seen that movie before," he smiled. "And I was comfy," he nodded. "Until you woke me up," he chuckled, shaking his head lightly as if to say he was completely joking. He was, really. He was just being a jerk and teasing his fiance.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:27 pm

Felix didn't bother faking worry when Kymin said he'd been fine until he'd been awoken. "Get over it, I had to pee." He leaned against Kymin and smiled up at him. "Soo, you found it okay to sleep during the movie because you saw it already. That's fine, I understand if you didn't want to watch it with me." The dramatic sorrow in Felix's voice made the black souled shinobi look like a child who had been wronged. "All I wanted was some attention," he complained. "And you couldn't even give me that much."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:30 pm

Kymin chuckled when Felix said he had to pee. "Hey, at least I didn't walk into the bedroom to sleep. I stayed with you, because I love you sooo much," he smiled, leaning against his lover. His eyes shined lightly when Felix claimed he'd only wanted attention. "I'm sorry angel. You just wanted attention?" He grinned lightly before raising a hand to turn Felix's face towards him, capturing him in a loving and passionate kiss during which he pressed himself even more against Felix.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:36 pm

Felix had a blank look on his face after that one. He would have been pissed if Kymin walked out on him to sleep. Especially when the guy claimed he didn't need to sleep in and that sleep was for the weak. Okay, so maybe that wasn't Kymin's exact words, but it was close enough. "You're lucky you didn't do that," he said quietly under his breath. When Kymin turned his face and kissed him, Felix no longer cared about the walking out. The taste of Kymin on his lips was enough to make his brain go hazy and it took all he had not to reach up and strip Kymin of his shirt. Self-control was slipping away by the second. Kymin was right, tonight couldn't get here fast enough.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:43 pm

Kymin pulled away from the kiss only when he was running short of breath, and when he did break the kiss, he nibbled lightly on Felix's lower lip, just because he could. "Hgn...this is so hard," he breathed. "I want you so bad right now," he mumbled, pressing another, smaller kiss, against Felix's lips. "We really should go out before we end up doing something that'll cause us to not have enough energy for later on," he chuckled softly, his hand on his lover's leg. It was hard for him to resist trailing it up higher, but somehow he was managing.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:55 pm

Felix could barely think straight after that kiss. His brain was so scrambled, that he gave a soft moan when Kymin nibbled on his lip before completely drawing away. He nodded when his loved said this was not easy trying to keep their hormones in check. It was even harder for Felix not to say 'Then take me damn it,' when Kymin said he wanted him. Felix closed his eyes after the second kiss. "I-We need to go, now." Despite his words, Felix ended up moving closer to Kymin and pressing a kiss against the other male's lips, his chest pressing against Kymin's as his hand slid up his lover's back. Felix kept a firm hold on Kymin's shirt, for he really didn't want to let go. They could go for one round, couldn't they, shouldn't they? He was growing desperate for the feel of Kymin's body pressing against his. It was almost unbearable to think of not being close to the taller male.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:05 am

Kymin swallowed and nodded softly when Felix said they should go, blinking at the sudden kiss. He melted right into it, trying not to make any noises when Felix pressed against him. Trying, but failing. The black haired male let out a soft, desperate noise into the kiss. After a few moments, he broke the kiss, breathing more heavily than usual. "Damn it," he swore lightly. He wanted to go now, he really did. But at the same time, he wanted to wait until later, so he really didn't have to carry Felix back into the village. "I..." Kymin swallowed lightly. "We...we can wait a bit longer, right..? I want our night under the stars to be perfect," he mumbled against his lover's lips. "It's only a little bit longer Felix," he said, his breathing finally slowing down a bit. Honestly, he was trying to convince himself more than he was trying to convince Felix. This was impossibly difficult for him to turn his lover down when he was pressed up against him like this.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:10 am

Felix didn't speak for a moment after the kiss was broken because he was trying to breath. He was very much aroused by that kiss and was disappointed to know it hadn't been enough to have Kymin take him into the bedroom. He closed his eyes for a moment, pushing past the discomfort in his pants before he managed to speak. "Yeah," he said with a nod. "We can wait." He didn't want to wait, but Kymin wanted this to be perfect. He shouldn't have come on to Kymin like that. He turned his head as the color in his face returned. "Let's go," he said as he got up of the couch, reluctantly pulling away from Kymin and leaving some distance between them as they walked.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:18 am

Kymin frowned lightly after Felix closed his eyes, even now trying to catch his breath. Once his lover said let's go, Kymin's mind did a complete one-eighty and in that instant he changed his mind completely. Taking Felix's hand, he dragged his silver haired lover towards the bedroom. "I changed my mind," he said very suddenly. "I don't care if later on is perfect or not," he breathed, closing the door behind them. "I want you right now." He then pulled his lover against him in a deep kiss, pressing his chest against Felix's. One hand went to the back of his lover's head, and the other went down between them to rub over the front of Felix's pants.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum