Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sleepover

2 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Sleepover - Page 2 Empty Re: Sleepover

Post by The Godfather Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:28 am

When he saw Vishnu was on the ground he struggled to get out of Felix's arm to go play and run around with the dog. He only paused when Kymin spoke of making desserts. "If we make desserts then we can all work in the kitchen together," he said innocently. The boy then went back to running around with Vishnu. Felix tilted his head lightly. He was starting to think Christian was as sly as Kymin. He gave a small huff and then looked to his fiance. "Come here love," he said as he wrapped his arms over Kymin's shoulder and pulled him close into a hug. "I think Christian expresses clear traits of possibly being your son. He's as sly as a fox. You sure you don't have something to tell me," he asked with a light chuckle.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:46 am

Kymin blinked at what Christian said. Woah, this kid was sly. Maybe Julia had been right, Christian was like a big combination of the both of them. Or, a small combination rather. He looked at Felix when the guy huffed. "Something wrong?" he asked, tilting his head. He went over to his fiance when he was called, smiling when he was pulled into a hug. He couldn't help but laugh lightly at Felix's accusation. "Don't worry angel, I don't have any illegitimate sons or daughters," he assured. "I've been doin this long enough to know how to avoid things like that," he chuckled. "Though honestly, I wouldn't complain if he was," he smiled.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:01 pm

Felix smiled. "There can never be a problem with you around," he mused lightly. "You're perfect meaning this moment is perfect." He kissed Kymin lightly on the lips. "And I wouldn't complain either, although I would question where the mother was and why she would let go someone as good as you." He kissed Kymin again. "And you no longer have to worry about being careful, for I'm the only one you'll be doing for a long time to come." Pulling away from Kymin he glanced at Christian. "He's going to be out like a light the moment we walk through the door."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:18 pm

Kymin smiled when Felix said the moment was perfect because he was there. "How sweet," he muttered against Felix's lips after the kiss, his green eyes glowing softly. "I don't usually do relationships, so it probably would've been me that let go of her," he admitted with a light chuckle. He nearly shivered at what Felix said about him not having to be careful anymore. "Mm, I like the sound of that," he chuckled, then looked to Christian as well. "Yeah, probably. It's amazing how hyper those two are. They'll probably even end up curling up on the couch together," he grinned, then glanced at Felix. His mouth parted for a moment, as if he were about to say something, then he just shook his head and smiled, turning to look back in front of them as they walked. "After dinner, we should make a cake," he nodded. "And watch a movie while it's in the oven." He only suggested cake because Christian had said that he wanted chocolate cake earlier.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:36 pm

Felix smiled. "You're sweet," he whispered. "And tasty too." He was going to stop making little comments like that. It was inappropiate to say those things when Christian was present. Even if the kid had no idea what these things meant. He chuckled at Kymin's comment about the two curling up on the couch. "We had better get a picture of that." The shinobi then tilted his head as Kymin seemed to have something to say. When the guy didn't speak, Felix took his hand. "Did you have something to say," he asked. "Go ahead, don't be shy." He then smiled when Kymin apoke of cake. "That can be arranged," he said with a smile.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:43 pm

Kymin chuckled. "There's a child here, Felix," he mentioned, glancing at Christian before looking back to Felix with a grin. "We will, don't worry. Or rather, you will. I'll be busy cooking," he snickered. When his fiance took his hand, he smiled lightly. "I was just gonna say...seems like Christian really loves Vishnu, ya know?" he smiled. That thought killed him because it only further proved the fact that they could've been a perfectly happy family. If only things had been a bit different, they could've had this every day. "Well I sure hope it can be," he smiled, putting on his usual happy face. It was terrible how good he was at hiding sadness. He had to, though. Sadness hurt others, not just himself. And he couldn't bare hurting people he cared for.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:59 pm

Felix smiled. "He doesn't know what we're saying," he chuckled lightly. Of course he was joking. He wouldn't continue to joke in such foul way. He then smiled at what Kymn had to say. "Still don't trust me to cook," he asked. The blue eyed male was really enjoying his time with Kymin and it didn't faulter at the mention of Christian loving Vishnu. "Everyone loves Vishnu," he said with a smirk. "And Vishnu loves everyone." The silver haired man looked to Kymin then Vishnu and Christian. "So, meatloaf, movies, and cake. What an awesome combo." He stuck his tongue out childishly. "You shouldn't spoil us like this."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:15 pm

Kymin rolled his eyes lightly. "That doesn't matter. What happens when he goes and asks Mori what we're talking about?" he whispered quietly, grinning. That would be absolute torture. Well, at least it wasn't Kinana working at the orphanage, because that would be worse. "Nope. I don't want to eat poison fish this time," he joked. Kymin couldn't help but grin brightly, and wrapped his arm around Felix's shoulders. "I can't help but spoil my three favorite boys though," he chuckled. "I'm making breakfast tomorrow too, by the way," he grinned happily. "And after Christian goes home, you might just get spoiled a bit more," he whispered into his lover's ear, kissing Felix on the cheek afterwards. "Hehe, okay, I'm done with those types of jokes now," he nodded.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:42 pm

"As am I," he responded when Kymin said he was done with the jokes. He didn't think about Christian going back to tell Lain or Mori and he really didn't want to hear Mori laughing at him while Lain sat back and giggled, acting shy even though he was very sure she was the exact opposite. He then rolled his eyes as Kymin said he wasn't going to be any poisoned fish. "If you were worried about me poisoning you, why are you marrying me," he asked slyly. He smiled when he was kissed on the cheek and couldn't help but be excited at the thought of being 'spoiled' tomorrow. Felix could picture it now. Just him and Kymin by the lake enjoying life to it's fullest. He then nodded when Kymin mentioned breakfast. "And just what do you plan to cook?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:00 pm

Kymin grinned. "Because you're amazing in every other aspect," he snickered. "And I couldn't live without you," he smiled, kissing Felix lightly on the lips. It looked like they were nearing the end of this street. Good thing too, because the black haired male was getting kinda hungry. He'd worked up a bit of an appetite earlier. The thought made him chuckle. If he weren't working out any other way, he certainly was staying fit with his lover in bed. "It's a surprise," he said, holding up a finger as if he were making a point.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:46 pm

Felix smiled. "That makes me super happy," he said with a chuckle. "I mean, you're amazing as well, perfect in fact, but to know I can be amazing in your eyes means way more than anything to me." He knew Kymin had been joking and he'd taken out of context, but he wanted him to know. "And just so you know, I can't live without you either." That kiss made him smile a bit more. Felix then turned his head as Kymin said it was a surprise. "I don't very much like surprises."

Just then Christian came running over. "I like surprises," he yelled as he dove between them and circled back around to get Vishnu. "Come on Vishnu," he called. "We're going to race," he said as he gave a pitiful whistle trying to get the dogs attention.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:59 pm

Kymin's eyes lit up when Felix said that made him happy, a huge grin crossing over his face. He couldn't help but chuckle when his love said he didn't like surprises. "Don't worry, it won't be poisoned or anything like that," he joked, taking Felix's hand as they walked. "See, Christian knows. Surprises are awesome," he nodded. He glanced at Vishnu as the dog ran over to the black haired boy, jumping up on him playfully before jumping off and running around excitedly in a small circle.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:08 pm

Felix let Kymin take his hand, his eyes glowing. "Yeah, Christian is a kid, I'm an adult. Surprises aren't fun when you're older." He turned his head to the side. "But if you insist, then I shall pretend I am excited," he said with a small sniffle. He gave a smirk when he saw Christian almost fall over when Vishnu jumped on him. It was bad of him to laugh but he couldn't help it. "Vishnu's going to be bigger than him in a few months," he said.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:21 pm

"When you're on vacation from being a ninja they are," Kymin smiled. "Come on, you're going to be living with me, no bad surprises," he assured happily. "It's no good if you're only pretending." Where had he heard that before? Kymin laughed a bit too at Vishnu and Christian. "Mmhm. Then we're gonna hafta watch him more carefully," he laughed. They were almost at the house, so he could start dinner when they were, and Christian could fall asleep on the couch, or build a pillow Tokyo or something. Kymin smiled at the thought. His boys.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:33 pm

Christian had instantly recovered from being almost knocked over. He hurried off after Vishnu and when he saw the house was in view he took off without a word. He wasn't going to stop until he'd made it to the house. Felix blinked when he saw Christian suddenly take off. "We might need to worry about watching Christian first," Felix sighed as he picked up the pace to keep up with the four year old. He looked at Kymin. "As for this surprise thing I'll try not to fake it. Instead I will be sincere. I think you're going to cook pancakes though." He shrugged and gave Kymin's hand a light squeeze.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:45 pm

Kymin smiled when Christian took off, shaking his head lightly and keeping pace with Felix. "He's just racing Vishnu," he chuckled. The dog was chasing after Christian instead of racing though. It was more like the puppy was trying to catch the boy, even though he was most definitely faster than the small boy. "I'm not telling," he said adamantly. "You're just gonna hafta wait and find out."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:57 pm

Felix rolled his eyes when Kymin still refused to tell him. "Whatever," he grumbled. Once they were at the house, Felix opened the door for Christian and Vishnu, ushering them into the house. He tried not to flinch as he heard Christian run straight into the living room and start pulling all of the pillows off the couch. He was sure the room would be a mess. He didn't care though, it was going to be fun building a fort. Looking to Kymin he smirked. "In ya go," he said as he waved him in.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:59 pm

Kymin smiled lightly when Felix grumbled, kissing him on the cheek. "Cheer up love," he said softly, following him in and grinning lightly when he heard Christian in the living room. "Have fun you three," he said as he passed through to the kitchen to start getting things out to cook with.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:11 pm

Felix smiled. "I'm cheerful, see." He then waved goodbye to Kymin as he went off to cook the food. Felix went inside of the living room and started to help Christian build his fort. The task was very time consuming because every time he got a piece up, Christian would jump on it. Felix didn't mind, but it would have been nice to sit around and do nothing. Once they had finished Felix laid on the ground while Christian crawled around inside of the fort, beckoning Vishnu to follow by using dog treats. "We're done," Felix called to Kymin.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:21 pm

Kymin chuckled softly when Felix said he was cheerful. He smiled as he heard Felix and Christian out in the living room. "Dinner's gonna be done pretty soon. Just relax for a while, love." He leaned against the counter after having checked the oven to see if the meatloaf was done. "Actually, come keep me company for a few minutes," he called to Felix. He was cooking peas as a side to the meatloaf, as well as mashed potatoes. Because he couldn't not make a full dinner for his boys.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:28 pm

(His boys. That makes me smile every time.)

Felix was laying on his side, making faces at Christian who returning them as well. The silver haired male blinked when Kymin called him to the kitchen. "Mkay, be right there." He made one final face at Christian and then got up and went to keep Kymin company. "Bored," he asked. His eyes glowed lightly as he went over to the guy and leaned against the counter next to him. "Food smells good," he said with a nod. "Good indeed." He glanced at the peas. "Oh, full course meal," he chuckled. "Didn't know we were eating good tonight."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:35 pm

(^_^)

Kymin chuckled lightly. "Lonely," he corrected. "And bored," he nodded. He kissed Felix on the cheek happily. "Well, I was, anyways. Now that you're here, I'm not," he nodded. "Thanks. And of course we're eating good, I can't let my boys starve, now can I?" he asked with a grin. He hadn't even realized what he'd said, but it didn't matter, because he'd meant it.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:41 pm

"Don't be lonely. If you're lonely I have to keep you company twenty-four seven." He smiled. "Not that I wouldn't mind being around you every minute of my life, but I need space every now and then." He was just being honest. Might as well let Kymin know before he became agitated and accidentally snapped. He smiled at the kiss and ran his hand along the side of Kymin's face. "Your boys huh? I like the sound of that." It made it sound like they were a family. Technically speaking they weren't, but who cared, it was close enough.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:47 pm

Kymin chuckled when Felix said he'd have to keep him company twenty-four seven. "I'll keep that in mind," he nodded. He would. He wasn't about to make Felix get sick of him, he'd give the guy space if that's what he wanted. He leaned his face lightly into Felix's hand, smiling as he placed his hand over Felix's. "Hmhm. Even though it may not be official, it's true. You three are my boys," he nodded
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:55 pm

"Doesn't matter if it's official. Hell, we were together without even knowing it for the longest," he reminded him. "So what if he's not ours, he likes being here and we like having him around. We can't adopt him, but that doesn't mean we can't bring him over and be his family." He smiled and kissed Kymin. "Am I right or am I right?" For once Felix was being optimistic about something. Normally he was all depressed and angry about this stuff, but he was learning to control his emotions.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum