Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sleepover

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Sleepover - Page 3 Empty Re: Sleepover

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:00 pm

Kymin smiled happily when Felix agreed with him. "You're absolutely right," he smiled, moving to wrap his arms around Felix in a hug. "You're absolutely right, and I love you for it," he chuckled softly. He pulled away after a moment and kissed Felix lightly on the lips. "Can you get plates and stuff out? I think it's gonna be done in a minute. I'll get the silverware," he smiled.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:15 pm

Felix was happy to have Kymin hugging and kissing all over him. It was nice. He smirked as Kymin spoke. "Oh, you love me? I suppose I should tell you that I love you as well," he said as he kissed Kymin right before the guy let him go. He then walked over to gather the plates. "Sure thing," he mused. He picked out a few glasses and plates and then went about his business to set the table. "All done," he said with a smile.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:20 pm

Kymin got out the silverware and set them on the table next to the plates, looking in the oven again. "Looks like it's done," he said, getting a pot holder to take the dish out with. Setting it on the stove, he called Christian in. "Hey kiddo, dinner's done."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:35 pm

Christian came running in when he was told that the food was done. He hurried over to Felix who lifted him right up onto the chair. Looking at the empty plate Christian grinned. "Meatloaf and vegetables!" He looked around for Vishnu. He wanted to feed the dog some food as well. He'd actually fed Vishnu a great deal of his hamburger earlier today. Felix also took a seat and waited for Kymin to serve their food. "How about you serve us like you're a butler," Felix offered. He knew Christian would agree, so there was no way Kymin could get out of this.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:58 am

Kymin smiled when Christian came in. Honestly, what four year old got excited about vegetables? He shook his head lightly, blinking when Felix asked him to serve them like a butler. That was unexpected. He gave his lover a small look that said something along the lines of 'seriously?' He then gave a small grin and a sigh, straightening up and putting an arm across his chest. "If that is what my masters should wish," he said, giving a small bow. Most people would think that being a butler was demeaning, and when he'd first been given that job, Kymin had as well. At least until he saw how much work went into it. Now he had some serious respect for the position and honestly found it nothing to be ashamed of. Taking Felix's and Christian's plates from the table, he turned and took them both over to the food, where he quickly put the portions on each plate, smaller portions for Christian, since he was a child. Even though he hadn't been a butler for several lifetimes, his mind at least remembered how to move his body so that each movement looked practiced and relatively graceful. He put each of the plates in front of their recipients, each touching the table at the same time. He then straightened back up. "And for this evening's drinks..?" He asked with a smile, his eyes shining. He'd actually missed being able to do this. He just hadn't realized how much until now though.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:50 am

Christian was seriously enjoying this. He laughed as Kymin walked around like the guy on the Batman cartoons. It was very funny and he couldn't help but laugh. When Kymin brought their plates over he clapped his hands in applause and then said, "I want a juice box." Felix on the other hand was looking very amused, but not a single bit of laughter had escaped him. He was surprised to see Kymin work so flawlessly. "I'll take a..." He wanted to say beer, but he'd sort of been drinking all day, so he quickly changed his mind. "Tea. If not then you can just get me whatever soda is left from the party."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:24 pm

Kymin had to try not to grin at Christian's laughter, and put on a polite smile in place of it. He'd laugh afterwards, but for now, since they'd wanted a butler, a butler they would get. After he was told what each of them wanted to drink, he turned to put a kettle of water onto the stove and then went to the fridge as the water heated up, to pull out a juice box. He put the straw through the hole before giving it to Christian and turning to Felix with a smile. "Would you like anything in your tea?"
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:24 pm

Felix looked at Kymin with a smile as he was questioned about his tea. "Sugar." He then looked to Christian who was going in on his juoce box. "And a lemon and some ice and a anotuer juice box for the little one." He gave a smile. "And I want you to come sit down so we can eat," he said looking at the food longingly. He was really hungry. Even despite the fact that he had just eaten.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:18 pm

(He should have said iced tea... ^_^; )

Kymin smiled and nodded at Felix's first request, giving a light chuckle at his other request. "You can start eating without me, I don't mind," he grinned, finally breaking that butler front. He pulled out another juice box and fixed up Felix's tea before he took his own plate and made it up. He put it on the table before getting himself a glass of water and sitting down with a small grin. "All right, all right, I'm here, you can dig in," he smiled.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:41 am

(Sorry, I died after I got off work yesterday. This sickness is kicking my ass.)
(And he's difficult like that.)

Felix was starring at Kymin, waiting for him to join them in this magnificent feast. Christian was doing the same thing. Both of the blue eyed males were feeling famished and the smell of this delicious meal wasn't helping. Neither would eat without Kymin because the black haired male had made the food and it would be disrespectful to feast without him. When Kymin finally took a seat, Christian happily cheered. "Thank you for the food," he said as he dug in. The first thing he attacked was the peas because they were his favorite, Felix however went for the meatloaf. It was as delicious as it looked. "I've entered heaven all over again," he mused.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:27 am

(Lol, np hun, I was out yesterday anyways.)

Kymin chuckled lightly at how polite Christian was. It was cute. The first thing he started on was the mashed potatoes, which was, unintentionally, different from what the other two had started eating. The black haired ninja tried to hide a grin at what Felix said. Oh, he so wanted to make a comment on that, but there was a child at the table, and he didn't need Christian asking questions that they couldn't explain. 'Twice in one day?' he thought, trying not to snicker. 'Or had it been three times now?' If Kymin really thought about it, maybe his self control was getting better. "Glad you like it," he smiled.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:04 pm

"Me too," Felix replied. He went on to eat happily without a care in the world. This was nice. Having Kymin and Christian around like they were his family was seriously nice. Sure he'd had a family a few years back and he'd loved them all dearly, but this was real. It wasn't a mix of emotions. It was actually happening and he could feel it. That rush of happiness he got when he woke up to find Kymin next to him, or that smile that crept along his face when Christian gave that innocent little laugh of his. Felix couldn't ask for anything more than that. This had been all he wanted. A moment for time to just pause and give him a second to enjoy the moment.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:40 am

Kymin ate quietly for the most part, at least until he was nearing then end of their meal. He was almost done with his own food, but he was curious. "Christian? Do you still want to make chocolate cake for dessert after this?" he asked with a smile. "We could stir it up and put it into the oven after dinner, and watch a movie while it cooks," he suggested, then looked to Felix. "Or should we watch the movie, and then make it, do you think?" he asked, tilting his head a little while waiting for his lover's answer. It didn't much matter to him either way.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:54 am

It seemed everyone was focused more on their meal rather than a conversation. When Christian was questioned about dessert he smiled. "Of course I want dessert," he said with a nod. His blue eyes glowed happily at the thought. He then smiled when Kymin suggested they stir it before dinner and watch a movie while it cooked. He then glanced to Felix who Kymin was awaiting an answer from. Felix gave a small nod. He'd been in the middle of chewing a piece of meatloaf and didn't want to speak while eating. Once he'd swallowed it he nodded again. "Yeah, that's fine. We should make the cake now," he said. "Just so that Christian won't be up all night waiting for it to bake." He glanced at the blue eyed youth then to Kymin. "Sound good?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:21 am

Kymin smiled at the small boy's expression. Well, that answered that question, if nothing else. He waited for Felix to speak before nodding. "Alright, after dinner it is," he agreed. He smiled as he thought of something. He was definitely giving the mixer to Christian to lick clean, like most children did. Hell, Kymin still did it himself sometimes. When he finished his own food a couple minutes later, he drank some of what was left of his water before speaking and getting up. "Alright, I'm gonna go get the stuff out, mkay?" He paused. Did they even have chocolate cake mix? He hadn't even thought of that until now, while he was looking through the cupboards. He then turned back to the two males with a small embarrassed grin. "Know what, I'm...ah, I'm gonna make a run to the store. I thought we had some mix, but I guess we don't," he chuckled, kissing Felix on the cheek and ruffling Christian's hair lightly as he passed out of the kitchen. "Be right back," he said with a small wave.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:47 am

Felix went back to eating after it was decided. He didn't even bother with finding out why Kymin was getting up. There were a few things that Kymin would learn anout Kymin. One of those things being that Felix liked good food. And when he had good food within arms reach it became his primary focus because Felix loved good food. Part of this was because he rarely at. It was only when Kymin spoke of leaving did he look up. "Eheh, should have asked me. I told you I'm rarely home to eat." He then looked to Christian who only nodded before slipping out of his chair and running to the livingroom to play with Vishnu. "Return swiftly," Felix called after Kymin.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:54 am

Kymin gave a small "of course!" on his way out the door when Felix told him to return swiftly. Despite that, he walked to the store at a comfortable pace, and picked out a random brand of chocolate cake mix before pausing and rubbing the back of his head as he realized. "I should've asked if they wanted me to pick up frosting or something," he mumbled, looking at the different types that were on the shelves. But then again, who ate chocolate cake without frosting? Brownies, maybe, but not cake. And now the question was, if he was getting frosting, what kind? Ah, damn these stupid small choices of life, damn them all.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:07 am

Felix smiled when Kymin left. He decided to wash the dishes and get out the necessary items for making the cake. Afterwards he joined Christian in the livingroom.

At the store, if Kymin were to go around the corner he would have run into Kade. The silver eyed male was there to get a few sodas as well as a few other things. Since he lived alone most of his nights were spent filling out paperwork and watching TV. He wasn't one for going out and getting drunk at bar. Kade was fairly professional. Going arpund onto the other aisle he blinked when he saw Kymin. That was a bit unexpected. He sort of expected the guy to be at home with Felix, not at the store with a box of chocolate cake mix. "Hi Kymin."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:12 am

Kymin was lost in thought until he heard someone say his name, at which point he blinked and turned his head to see who it was. If it had been a couple days ago, he probably would've blatantly flirted with the guy, even though he was clearly straight. If Kade had known the guy before now, he probably would've thought he was talking to a completely different person. "Ah, hi there." Okay, maybe not so different. "Didn't expect to see you here," he said with a smile. "How's it been? You know, in like the three hours since the cookout," he chuckled.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:20 am

Kade gave a friendly enough smile. "I didn't expect to see you here either." He then gave a slight nod. "I've been good since the cookout. It's helped make my normal lifestyle a bit less stressful." He then looked around. "Where's Felix? Is he he not here with you," asked the blue haired male. He expected the two to be stuck together like glue.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:32 am

Kymin smiled when he said he'd been good. "That's good. Everybody needs a little stress reliever sometime," he nodded. "Glad we could help," he smiled lightly. "Ah, no, he's home with Christian." He paused. "But you probably don't know Christian, huh?" He gave a small embarrassed chuckle, as if he should've realized that fact sooner. "He's an orphan that stays over our house sometimes. More than usual, recently," he noted. "Ah, but yeah, I was just pickin up something for us to make after dinner," he said, getting back into the swing of usual conversation. "What about you? Got some romantic evening planned?" he teased with a small grin. While cola was hardly the stuff for a romantic night, he was curious as to whether or not this guy had someone in his life. Not because he was interested (because even though he would've been at one point, he was now engaged to the most perfect man ever), but because he was simply curious and nothing more.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:34 pm

"It's nice that you two are watching over him like that. People don't realize how much that means to kids without a real family. A day away from a place that feels like a prison is most cherished by kids in those situations." Kade found this all a bit suspicious. It was none of his business, the relationship between Kymin and Felix, but it was kind of off. For the few years that Kade had known Felix the guy had been a complete wreck. The silver haired jonin had done nothing but train, go on missions, and occasionally have a few drinks at the bar. Felix was a womanizer and every time the guy found a date, it was more like a one night stand. He'd pick a girl or two up from the bar, take them home, do whatever he wanted, then send them away all within the same night. When did he have the time for dating? It was just strange to suddenly see Kymin there. Maybe it wouldn't have been so suspicious if the two weren't suddenly engaged and had orphans occasionally staying at their house, that small bit of information was relatively new to him, but all the same, it just didn't add up. Who was Kymin and where did he come from? The guy wasn't like most people Felix associated himself with. Kymin just seemed different. How did he manage to even start a conversation with Felix, let alone get him to say yes to marriage. It was all so sudden and the two barely even knew each other. Kade didn't care, he honestly didn't, but he just found it strange. The blue haired male blinked when Kymin asked him about his night. "No, I don't have time for romance. Just going home to work on paperwork." he answered.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:56 pm

Kymin's smile turned into a look of curiosity at Kade's words. That sounded an awful lot like... "Hey, were you..?" He quickly caught himself and gave a clearly embarrassed grin. "A-ah, n-nevermind," he said quickly. He would've even waved his hands in front of himself to show he really meant nevermind, but he was holding the box of cake mix. That really wasn't his business. It was rude of him to even bring it up. "Ah, yeah though, he seems to have a lot of fun when he's with us, and we like having him over," he smiled lightly. He was honestly starting to wish he could control that little speech pattern of his. He realized lately that it happened a lot more when he was nervous, which was probably as good a place as any to start remedying it. He gave a small grin at Kade's denial. "I was just kidding," he admitted sheepishly. "Not that I'm really one to give advice, but if you're really so stressed out, dating's actually a pretty good stress reliever, despite popular belief," he chuckled.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:40 am

Kade only nodded despite Kymin's quick change of mind. "We all have something in our past that others don't know about." Kade was only seven when he suddenly found himself as an orphan. It had been the worst experience of his life. He'd grown up in a small village a little outside of the Vallies. When he was three his mother was killed during a raid, so his father, a poor merchant, moved them to the Vallies hoping for a better life and more work. His father took on a second and third job to pay for the bills as well as keep food on the table. The guy worked none stop and would eventually work himself to death. Kade having no other family was sent away to an orphanage. It was a living nightmare. The rooms were crowded, the food was terrible, and the staff was nothing short of evil. Kade had hated it. It was like a miracle when a couple came in to adopt him when he was twelve. He was thrilled to be able to escape that prison of an orphanage, but it all turned to dust when the couple lost their home due to unfortunate events and Kade was taken back to the orphanage. Those eight months were the best months of his life and he had no regrets because he felt like he'd been loved. No one would adopt him during his remaining six years, and even though the couple had done their best to readopt him when he was fifteen, the staff had claimed them unfit. At eighteen years old he was kicked out because he'd been considered an adult. He left that orphanage with less than he'd come in with. With no money and no home he enlisted in the Crested's military and was trained there. At twenty three he'd gotten out after serving his six years and went to be a ninja where money was constant, yet he wasn't always on the front lines. Now he was twenty-seven and living a life much better than his previous years. He shrugged when Kymin mentioned dates being a stress reliever. "I'll keep that in mind."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:19 am

Kymin looked a bit solemn at the thought, but nodded nonetheless. There was plenty about his past Felix didn't know. Plenty the guy would probably never know. There was too much information in his past lives. Too many horrible things. "Good," he smiled lightly. "Anyways, I should get back before I'm too badly missed," he chuckled, grabbing a random flavor of frosting off the shelf next to him. "It nice talkin to ya. See you around, and, ah...take care of yourself, okay?" he smiled, giving a small wave as he turned to go out of the aisle. Nice guy.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum