Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sleepover

2 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Sleepover - Page 4 Empty Re: Sleepover

Post by The Godfather Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:01 am

Kade nodded whn Kymin said he had to get home. So did he. He gave a small nod and then went back to gathering things for the nigjt. Back home Felix was playing with Christian. The two haf honestly forgotten that Kymin had left the house. So when the door opened both looked fairly startled, espsecially Felix who knew when someone entered or exited his home at all times. However he had to remeber he wasn't the only one with a key now
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:46 pm

Kymin closed the door behind him, grinning at the surprise on Felix and Christian's face. He shook his head. "You guys seriously forgot I was even gone," he said sadly, looking down with a small smile when Vishnu ran over to him. He leaned down to pet the puppy. "At least he remembered," he said, with a small dramatic huff of disappointment, walking into the kitchen to put the stuff on the counters. To be honest, he was going to see how long it took for one of them to come in with him. Vishnu had already happily followed him into the kitchen, where Kymin cut up a nice piece of meatloaf and put it on a plate and on the floor for the puppy to eat. He was such a spoiled dog. After that, he took his time getting out what they would need to make the cake.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:00 pm

Felix looked at Kymin when he put on a sad face. "We didn't forget you, we were playing, geez." He shook his head and picked up Christian when the black haired male walked out. "Let's go mess with Kymin." He grinned when Christian nodded. He slowly went into the kitchen and snuck up behind Kymin. When close enough Christian jumped on the green eyed male's back. "Godzilla crushes the army."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:32 pm

"Don't lie to me, I know the truth," he called from the kitchen. "You completely forgot I even existed." He bent down and sat on his feet as he searched through one of the cupboards for a pan to use for the cake, he nearly fell forward when Christian jumped on him, blinking in surprise. Just to be dramatic, he fell onto his side, his arm covering his face to make it even more dramatic. "How sneaky, a dinosaur comes out of the shadows to destroy the army. How sad this army is," he sighed in defeat. Under his arm, he was grinning. He couldn't help it.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:14 pm

Christian found it hilarious when Kymin was so easily defeated by Godzilla. "Yay! I didn't even need the other monster to help me," he cheered in victory. He crawled off of Kymin and looked down at him. "I think I killed him," he said rather warily. Felix held back a chuckle at that. "He's not easy to get rid of and even harder to kill." He knelt down next to Kymin. "Hey, we're hungry for cake, get up and cook," he demanded with a chuckle. "If you don't we'll start a riot."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:29 pm

Kymin had to try so hard not to laugh when poor Christian said he thought he killed him. It was all he could do to keep his body from shaking with the held back laughter. When Felix knelt next to him, Kymin still didn't move. He wanted to see just what Felix and Christian would do if he refused to get up.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:13 pm

Felix narrowed his eyes when Kymin didn't move. "I think you killed him after all Christian. Guess I'll have to marry someone else." He shrugged. "In the meantime, how about you go get some blankets to cover the dead with. I'm going to prepare the body for depart. Where I come from, we don't bury the bodies, we send them down into the Endless Lake." As Christian went off to get blankets, Felix smiled. "Funny how he isn't in tears yet. Must know you're still being an idiot." He leaned down and kissed the side of Kymin's face. "How long you plan on keeping this up," he asked as his hand slipped underneath Kymin's shirt and up his chest. "Or do you need a wake up call?" Christian was in Felix's room struggling to get the sheets off of the bed, so the blue eyed ninja had no problem messing around with his 'downed' lover.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:27 pm

Kymin felt bad when he heard Felix say he was surprised Christian wasn't crying yet. His body tensed when his lover slipped a hand under his shirt, but then a shiver ran up his spine. "I'm just playin," he chuckled, but didn't move for another moment, when he rolled onto his back and grinned up at Felix. "I don't think a wake-up call would be such a good idea when we have a four-year old in the house," he joked, his eyes shining bright. He was having so much fun right now. "You know, when he comes back down," he grinned, propping himself up. "You can always tell him you brought me 'back to life'," he mumbled against Felix's lips before kissing him. "Hmhm, to be fair though, you do make me feel alive," he grinned after the kiss ended.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:37 pm

Felix smiled at what Kymin said. "It was going to be a polite wake up call," he mused. "But I guess you're right. Kymin knows best." He relished the kiss for he knew there would only be kisses tonight and very few of them in addition to that. "Glad I can make you feel alive." He removed his hand from Kymin's shirt and pushed him gently back to the floor. "Hey Christian, I don't think we need the blankets anymore. Kymin's waking up." There was a shuffling of footsteps and then Christian appeared around the corner. "He's alive?" Felix nodded. "Yeah, see for yourself. Poke his tummy...or sit on him." Christian chose the latter and plopped down on Kymin's stomach. "Squishy."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:41 pm

Kymin smiled when Felix said he knew best, chuckling a bit. "Indeed I do. You'd do well to remember it," he teased, blinking when Felix pushed him back down, but smiling afterwards and pretending to just be waking up, giving a small cough when Christian plopped down and sat on his stomach. "O-okay, I'm awake," he chuckled, glancing at Felix. "This is payback, isn't it?" He couldn't help but grin. "Fine fine, let's go make the cake," he said, tickling Christian's sides so he'd get off his stomach.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:53 pm

Felix gave a small huff. He didn't care to argue because what Kymin got next was what he deserved. He gave a chuckle when Kymin asked him if that had been payback. "You'd best believe it," he said. Christian on the other hand was back into a laughing fit as he was tickled. He hurriedly got off of Kymin and then awaited instructions for the cake. Felix had gotten up and retired to a chair where he was able to lay his head down on the table. He watched the two black haired males curiously. From where he was standing, the two could really have been father and son. He smiled at the thought.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:55 pm

Kymin grinned when Christian got off him, sitting himself up as Felix went over to the table. He shook his head lightly and stood up with a smile. "You wanna stir the mix?" he asked Christian as he started putting the ingredients into the bowl. "You can lick the spoon afterwards too," he smiled, looking down at Christian before looking to Felix with a smile. "Hmhm, I take it you're just gonna laze about there?" he teased.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:59 pm

Christian was pumped with energy. The party and playing with his friends had not even put a dent in that endless energy of his. So it was no surprise that he was still jumping up and down in excitement when Kymin asked him if he wanted to stir the mix. "Yes please!" He bounced around in circles, seemingly getting a bit more hyper as Kymin said he could lick the spoon. "Yummy!" He bounced all the way to the living room and back. Felix watched him do so with a raised brow then looked to Kymin. "Um, yeah, I'll just chill here for the time being. If you need something I'll get it, but I'm a little concerned about giving him anything with sugar in it," he said with a smile. "Hope you're prepared to stay up until the break of dawn."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:05 pm

Kymin gave a small laugh at Christian's bouncing around. How cute. How cute indeed. "Okay," he shrugged. "I'm sure you're still tired from earlier anyways," he chuckled with a kind smile. Almost apologetic, too. He really did feel bad for having woken Felix up. He chuckled. "Pfft, sleep. Who needs it?" he joked, finishing putting the the ingredients in the bowl. "Christian," he called, taking out a spoon so the boy could stir. When the black haired child came, he went over to the table, picking Christian up and putting him onto the chair before putting the bowl and spoon in front of the excited bundle of energy. "Careful not to spill it, kay?" he smiled.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:16 pm

Felix grinned. "You're going to need it after tonight," he said. "And don't give me that look. I was just napping, not out like a light." He smiled lightly. He had been kind of tired afterwards though, for it proved when he refused to get out of the bed to go shower. That shower session had kind of taken a bit out of him though. He shook his head at the thought. Watching Christian stare at the bowl of mix, he was a bit worried that he'd have to back away from the kid before he had mix over himself. When the black haired boy got started after assuring Kymin he wouldn't spill the mix, things suddenly got quiet. It was like Christian was concentrating on getting this done right without a mess.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:20 pm

Kymin, for the most part, stayed next to Christian as the boy mixed, after preheating the oven. Just to make sure it didn't end up all over the floor. Once he was done, the black haired ninja took it from him and looked at the box before pouring it into the pan for the cake. He gave Christian the spoon afterwards, and swiped his own finger inside the bowl before putting it in his mouth and offering the bowl to Felix. "Want some?" he grinned lightly. Regardless of the answer, he put the bowl onto the table and moved to put the cakepan into the oven. "Alright, now that it's in, let's go watch a movie while it cooks," he said happily, clapping his hands together once.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:45 pm

Felix had let his mind wander as the two made the cake. He was thinking about today's events and all that was to follow. Nothing but the good, for right now, the good was outweighing the bad. He really had changed since meeting Kymin. At first he thought the world was crap, but then came the black haired male with all his goofiness. He'd turned Felix's world upside down. It was the most positive experience having Kymin in his life. Felix wouldn't give this up for anything in the world. He glanced at Kymin when he was asked about wanting some of the mix. "No thanks, I'll wait until it's cooked." He then glanced back off to the side, smiling lightly when he caught a peek of Christian devouring the remnants of chocolate that remained on the spoon. Both of them looked to Kymin when he said it was time to get a move on to watch the movie. Felix nodded and got up, taking Kymin's hand as he went. Christian on the other hand snatched the bowl off the table and hurried into the living room.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:56 pm

Kymin smiled and gave Felix's hand a light squeeze as they walked to the livingroom. He honeestly loved these two. No, these three. Vishnu was trailing right after them, jumping up on the couch and laying next to Christian when the boy sat down. "I'll put the movie in," he smiled, taking his hand from Felix's as he went over and put it in after turning the tv on. He could hardly wait to see the child's face when he realized what movie it was. Grabbing the remote, Kymin sat down next to his lover and took his hand again after setting the movie to play.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:33 pm

Felix smiled when Vishnu sat next to Christian. It was amazing that the dog warmed up so quickly to the black haired child. Felix, remembering that they had to take pictures went into the room while Kymin put the movie in. "Smile," he said as he came back and snapped a photo of Christian who happily went, "Cheese." After the picture was taken Felix took a seat after laying down the camera. He leaned against the green eyed male, closing his eyes briefly. "Three, two, one." "OH MY GOD IT'S GODZILLA!"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:35 am

Kymin smiled when he saw Felix had the camera out. He'd forgotten about that. He kept his hand in his lover's, grinning when the man started counting down, nearly cringing at the volume of what came next. "Yep. Felix picked it out," he pointed out with a smile, nuzzling the side of his lover's face just slightly enough to not make it noticeable to the young boy sitting next to them. He wondered if Christian would sit there, engrossed in the movie, or if he would pretend to be the dinosaur throughout the whole thing.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:19 am

Christian turned to the two of them with the biggest smile on his face. "Thank you!" He then pulled Vishnu onto his lap and petted the dog as the movie began to play. Christian had seen this movie so many times he knew what would happen. Every movement, every word, every song. The blue eyed boy was so engrossed in the movie that he only moved to cheer on Godzilla. Felix smiled as he was nuzzled. "There's a four year old here," he whispered. He opened his eyes briefly to watch a bit of the movie and to make sure Christian wasn't about to pass out from awesome overload. He chuckled lightly then went back to leaning against Kymin. "Don't forget the cake."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:42 am

"He's paying more attention to the movie than to us," he whisepred back, pressing a small kiss to the side of Felix's neck before settling down to watch the movie. He grinned at the cheering Christian did every now and then. This boy was cute. He'd forgotten entirely about that little encounter with Kade earlier. He felt so at home here. This could be his new family. A true family. "Mmhm, I won't. I've been watching the time," he smiled. "About five more minutes before we can take it out. Besides...I don't want to move right this moment," he smiled, leaning against Felix and wrapping an arm around the other male's waist. "I love you," he said quietly, a quite content smile on his face.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:38 am

Felix looked to the black haired child who was indeed paying more attention to the television rather than them. Felix gave a small shrug. "Doesn't matter, he's still in the house," the silver haired jonin said. His blue eyes shinned lightly as he was kissed. Felix did enjoy having Kymin this close to him. It was amazingly comforting to know he had such a wonderful person in his life. Felix couldn't help but laugh when Kymin said he'd been keeping up with the time but didn't want to get up. He was promptly shushed by Christian. Felix blinked in surprise, but let it slid. He knew this was Christians favorite movie, although he wasn't sure why. The kid was so happy about Godzilla, but it died in the end. Felix turned his attention back to Kymin. "I love you too," he whispered as he kissed him lightly.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:43 am

Kymin wasn't going to argue for being inappropriate in front of a child, because he would never do something like that. The black haired male grinned when the child shushed Felix. "Ooh, he told you," he joked quietly. He kissed Felix back for the brief moment that the kiss lasted, snuggling against his lover until another couple minutes had passed and he was forced to give a small huff. "I'll be right back," he said, kissing Felix lightly on the cheek, and glancing to Christian before smiling and shaking his head lightly, going the long way around the couch to avoid blocking the child's view of the TV as he went into the kitchen to check the cake.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:49 am

Blue eyes rolled and Felix would have pushed Kymin away from him after that comment had not been comfortable with Kymin snuggled up next to him. He was just as disappointed when the green eyed male informed him that he had to go check the cake. Felix sighed but let him go without a fight. He leaned back and closed his eyes for a moment as he waited for his lover to return. Christian hadn't even noticed Kymin had left. He was too busy cheering on Godzilla as the giant lizard defeated an army of helicopters. He found it most amusing the Godzilla had managed to trick the last helicopter and destroy it. With the victory over he finally settled back down, briefly glancing at Vishnu to make sure the dog was watching.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum