Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broken Glass

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Broken Glass - Page 8 Empty Re: Broken Glass

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue May 07, 2013 11:45 pm

Once they got to the house, Kymin pulled out his keys and unlocked the door. After they took the mattress inside, the black haired ninja actually found himself relieved to be home. He looked to Rory and managed a tiny smile. That walk had done him some good. "Thanks. I can get it set up myself. See you tomorrow, possibly," he said. He hoped that wasn't too blunt. He wondered if Felix was still asleep. From the silence of the house, he was going to assume he was.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue May 07, 2013 11:47 pm

Rory helped get the mattress into the house and knew that he shouldn't overstay his welcome when Kymin said he could handle the rest. "See you tomorrow." The pale male headed out without another word and went straight back to work to see if they could deliver that livingroom set before the day was over with.

Felix was still sleep, whereas he usually woke up whenever he heard the door open, minus those morning Kymin got up to jog. The silver haired shinobi uncurled and turned onto his side before curling back up.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue May 07, 2013 11:52 pm

Kymin gave a small wave when Rory left, and moved the mattress into the bedroom to lay it against the wall. He wanted to smile when he saw Felix so adorably curled up on the bed, but all he could think of at the moment was Liz, and what had happened over the past few days. He almost felt sick thinking about it. He forced a small smile and went over to Felix, gently scooping the silver haired male into his arms after moving the blanket. "Hey angel, I have to move you for a quick second," he whispered, bringing Felix over to the couch and laying him down just as gently. He felt a bit bad though. The guy had looked rather comfortable. Going back into the bedroom, Kymin worked on getting the sheets off the old mattress and the old mattress off the bed, listening for any signs that Felix had woken up completely.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue May 07, 2013 11:56 pm

Felix swore he'd heard Kymin's voice, but he wasn't sure if it was just a dream, or if he'd really heard his fiance. When he was picked up he frowned, clearly not happy to be removed from the comfort of his bed and placed on a not so sleep worthy couch. His blue eyes flickered open after a moment and he sat up quickly, looking around as he tried to register why he was no longer in the bedroom. Felix got up when he heard movement in the bedroom and made his way the newly painted room. He wondered if he'd been drinking last night, but as he got into the room he found Kymin. Felix blinked. Now he remembered. "What are you doing," he asked tiredly,
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed May 08, 2013 12:01 am

Kymin glanced to the doorway when he heard Felix come and ask what he was doing. "Sorry I had to move you. Just figured you'd want to sleep on a memory foam mattress instead," he said with a small smile, since that was all he could really manage. He needed to brush up on his acting skills. Getting back to work, Kymin moved the old mattress off and leaned it against the wall opposite the one the memory foam was leaning on. He took the plastic off the foam mattress and slipped that one on the bed instead. "There. All that's left is the sheets." For once he really didn't want to be around Felix. For once he didn't want to sit and cuddle up against his silver haired fiance. He just wanted to go train, to let off some steam, to hit something for god's sake! "And to toss the old one to the curb," he nodded.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed May 08, 2013 12:08 am

Felix smiled when Kymin spoke of memory foam. "Oh boy, you didn't have to do that," he responded with a grin. Felix found a wall to leaned against and slid to the floor. Standing was overrated. "I can't believe you picked up the mattress." He was clearly excited by this. He watched Kymin work and it wasn't until the end that he felt a bit bad. "Hey...did you want me to help you with that," he asked. His blue eyes curious.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed May 08, 2013 12:13 am

Kymin looked to Felix once the guy slid down to the floor, that same small smile on, only this time he managed a chuckle. "Comfortable? Ah, I guess you will be soon enough anyways." He picked up the sheet, looking to Felix when the silver haired man asked if he should help. "Nah, that's fine," he said, slipping the sheet over the bed and tucking the edges in before putting the pillows back onto the mattress. Going over to Felix, he picked his silver haired lover up and placed him on the bed with ease. "You," he said, pecking Felix on the lips with a kiss. "Just enjoy and go back to sleep. I still have a few more errands to run, but I'll be back soon," he promised. "Mkay?" he smiled lightly, moving over to get the old mattress. He hoped he didn't seem too eager to get out of the house again. Maybe he should've put the memory foam on after Felix had woken up of his own accord. That would've saved him the trouble.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed May 08, 2013 12:28 am

Felix smirked. "As comfortable as one can get on this cold hard floor," he responded. Those blue orbs shinning a bit brighter than before. When Kymin came and picked him up he almost rolled his eyes. "I can walk ya know." However he smiled when Kymin pecked him on the lips. "Okay." He didn't feel the need to protest, but he did want Kymin to come lay with him until he'd fallen sleep again. He was acting like such a child. Felix let out a small sigh and rolled over onto his side. "See ya later," he told Kymin.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed May 08, 2013 12:39 am

Kymin gave a small wave as he took the old mattress out of the house. "See ya later," he called back. When he was out of the house, he dumped the mattress on the curb and immediately hurried towards the gates. He didn't care where it was that he trained, just so long as it was somewhere he couldn't be found right away. Maybe the lake. He'd told Felix he had errands to run, so the guy wouldn't bother looking at the lake if he was gone for an hour or two, right? Hell, the guy probably wouldn't even be awake in an hour or two.

Once Kymin got to the lake, the first thing he did was create a clone jutsu, since his clones were the only things around that wouldn't end up destroyed. He could pump as much chakra into them as he needed to help them stand up to his hits and fight back. He'd modified this jutsu himself, because nothing else could stand up to his punches. He made three, this time, and none of them were allowed to hold back. He used transformation jutsu on each of them so that they looked like any other enemy team. They acted like it too. Kymin kept at it for an hour and a half before he found himself completely worn out, sweat dripping down his bare chest (since he'd discarded of his shirt about halfway through), hair matted to his forehead, and chakra all but gone. Though his breaths were coming in heavily, he felt better. Much better. Kymin walked over to his shirt and picked it up as the clones disappeared, sitting down and leaning back against a tree trunk, letting his shirt simply rest on his lap as he caught his breath. It had been a really, really long time since he'd trained like that. And to be honest, yeah, he missed it. Kymin let his gaze wander to the sky. It was probably around six-thirty or six-forty-five by this time. He wondered if Felix was up, and if the guy was worried about him if he was.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed May 08, 2013 12:46 am

Kyla, being the witch she was couldn't stand for seeing Felix and Kymin back together again. No, the beady eyed woman would tear down Kymin's mentality until he began to push Felix away. It would work out perfectly. "Hello deary," she said as she came around the tree trunk. "It's been quite some time since I last saw you." She smiled. "What a nice night for tea." The old woman knelt down a few feet away. "How have you been?" Small talk, she could talk a person to death, literally.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed May 08, 2013 12:49 am

Just as good as Kymin had been feeling moments ago, that's how terrible he started feeling when he saw Kyla. Anger overwhelmed him the instant he saw her and he had to remember that she could cause Felix a great deal of pain if he wasn't careful. It was that thought that both angered him, and kept him where he was. "What do you want?" he asked through gritted teeth, his green eyes glaring at her. It had been centuries upon centuries since he'd felt a hate that even matched up to this. He wanted to kill this woman right here and right now, and put and end to Felix's suffering.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed May 08, 2013 12:55 am

Kyla smiled. Ah, so she had been right. Her silver haired pet had spoken after all. "Just here to talk, maybe make a deal." She continued with her smile. "Do you know that I had forbidden him from speaking on anything that dealt with the girl or his past. I wonder how much more his little heart can take." A pause. "You're getting in the way of my plans. If you had just stayed away everything would have fallen into place. You are a hindrance to Felix's progress. It would be in your best interest to leave while you can." Her smile faded. "Do you know what happens to a soul when it's shredded?" She gave a small chuckle. "Of course you do, you're an Onihana. But I want to hear the answer from you. Go on, don't be scared."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed May 08, 2013 1:04 am

Kymin kept his jaw clenched with the effort to not strangle this witch right now. As it was, his hands were clenched around his shirt as he listened to her speak. That angry looked turned to one of slight horror when Kyla asked about what happened to souls that were shredded. He'd only witnessed it happen once before, and no matter how many lifetimes passed, he could never forget it. It was easily the most horrible thing he'd ever witnessed. Even Batsu didn't match up. "Y-you leave him the fuck alone," he hissed, his anger returning. Only now his anger was laced with fear. The fear of what Kyla could do to Felix. He hated her, he hated her so much. He'd never wanted to kill a person so badly. "Don't you fucking touch him."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed May 08, 2013 1:15 am

"No Kymin, you have to understand. I don't have to do anything. It's you that has to make the move." She smiled. "You see, I don't want to shred Felix's soul, I need him, but his father," that smile turned unnervingly wicked. "I did just that." Those beady eyes were unblinking as she spoke. "And his brother, I had him killed, a nice slow and painful death. And the little girl he'd worked so hard to save, I got rid of her too. And his mother, oh I made sure she suffered. Did he tell you she died while he was away becoming my little pet? He didn't even get to say goodbye and that just tore him apart." She took a moment to think about what else she'd done to Felix over the past six hundred years. "Oh, I almost forgot, Meridian. He tried so hard to save her and she ended up stabbing him and he stabbed her right back, madness is a beautiful thing." She looked at Kymin. "So as you can see, my intentions aren't to physically hurt him, it's to get rid of people who are stopping him from doing my bidding." She stood up and moved a few feet closer. "Now, you either pack up and leave tonight or I'll make your life a living hell." Of course Kyla would never leave her threats unheard, but she wanted to hear what argument Kymin would create to make her leave Felix be.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed May 08, 2013 1:32 am

Kymin was seriously beginning to wonder if this woman was the sole incarnation of Madness itself. She was the cruelest creature he'd ever come across. Very suddenly he wanted to know how Batsu destroyed souls. But of course, Batsu didn't destroy souls, he just ate them. Honestly, Kymin didn't care what he had to become if it would mean destroying Kyla for hurting his soul mate. Everything this horrible woman said just made Kymin hate her more. He looked down when she came closer. He didn't want this. Him and Felix were supposed to be together. Why was everything going to shit around him?? What was it about him that made good things rot?! "Two days," he said quietly. "Give me...give me two days with him." He didn't want Felix to hurt because of him.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed May 08, 2013 1:36 am

This guy was so weak it was almost pathetic. "Fine," she said as if there wasn't some catch. "But if you go over two days, the Onihana may just catch wind of who and what Batsu really is. He'll be exterminated and all things will be set in motion once more." She smiled. "But yes, you can have your measly two days and when they're over, I hope you enjoy the rest of your existence alone." She turned and started off. "Wish Felix sweet dreams for me."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed May 08, 2013 1:44 am

Kymin froze in place when Kyla mentioned Batsu and the Onihana's finding out about what, and more importantly who, he really is. The black haired ninja's head bowed when the woman started away. Master...what do I do..? he thought silently, his whole body shaking. Funnily enough, he was not shaking out of sadness or fear, but rather, the pure rage that had just overcome him. He couldn't stop himself from punching the ground next to him, the dirt caving almost instantly around his fist to make a small crater. The second punch made it deeper and the third even deeper still. Looked like he wasn't done with his training yet. Once Kyla was gone, Kymin got to his feet and forced himself to make more clones. He didn't care that he was overspending his chakra. Didn't care that he was pushing himself past his limits. Kymin trained as mindlessly as he could until the sun started setting, and even then he didn't stop, even though he was physically exhausted and his body was numb with the strain of forcing out more chakra. After a while, he realized too late that he couldn't catch his breath and his heart was racing too fast in his chest. Only after a few moments of hyperventilating with the onset of a very sudden panic attack did he fall down, unconscious.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed May 08, 2013 1:52 am

Felix had slept for a very long time, but he woke up when he realize he was alone. Kymin should have been back by now. The shinobi sat up and called for Vishnu, praying the puppy was still there. He then hurried to find Kymin's bag and afterwards called him several times, leaving voice messages when Kymin didn't pick up. Each one growing a bit more worried. Grabbing his stuff he searched the village and when no one could tell him whether they had seen his fiance, Felix started to fall into a depression. His blue eyes saddened. Kymin had left him. Slowly he made his way to the gates and exited to the lake, his silver hair hiding his blue eyes. When he made it to the lake it was by chance he happened to glance to the side due to a movement. What he found made him gasp. "Kymin!" He hurried over and rolled the guy over, shaking him. "Kymin! Kymin, wake up! Please." Felix checked to see if his heart was beating. "Jesus Ky, please wake up." What had happened!
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed May 08, 2013 1:58 am

Kymin didn't move for a few good minutes after Felix had found him, but one shake finally brought him out of it. His eyes slowly opened, only to find that everything was blurry for a few moments, and his head was killing him. When his vision came back to him and he realized that it was Felix's voice calling him, and Felix that was over him, he felt relieved at first. But then his memories started rushing back to him and he felt sick. "Felix..? What're...what're you doing out here..? What time is it..?" he slowly asked, sitting himself up. He hadn't realized until that moment how dark it was outside.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed May 08, 2013 2:04 am

Felix was panicking when Kymin didn't respond at first, then his lover opened his eyes. Felix pulled him into a hug, wrapping his arms around him and holding him tight. "I don't know what time it is, but it's late and you didn't come home and I...I-I thought you'd left." He buried his face into Kymin's neck. "What happened," he asked. "Why are you out here and where is your shirt?" He pulled away and examined Kymin for wounds. "Are you hurt? Did someone attack you." Felix wasn't sure what would have happened if Kymin hadn't woken up. Sanity was something he shrived to keep a hold of, but some days, like today, and the day before, it just became too hard to hold on to. "Damn it Kymin, you scared me."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed May 08, 2013 2:12 am

God, seeing Felix so worried over him like this just made this harder. He didn't want to leave Felix, didn't want to leave this incredible man that meant the world to him. So many times he'd begged Felix not to leave, and he'd have to leave instead because if he didn't, Felix would be hurting, always hurting, and the Onihana would start the hunt for his Master. "Felix, Felix calm down, I'm fine," he said, putting a hand on the side of his lover's face. "Look, I...I trained too much, too hard. When I had a hard time breathing, I had a panic attack and passed out. It's nothing, it's happened before," he said. "I'm not hurt, I swear." Lies, bullshit and lies. He was hurting so bad right now, a slice to the chest instead would have been a blessing. "My shirt...it's somewhere. It doesn't matter." He pulled Felix into a hug. "I'm sorry I scared you," he said quietly. God damn it, his eyes were tearing up. He couldn't be cruel to Felix. They'd been trying so hard. What if he explained to Felix what had happened? Would the guy start fading again? Would Kyla hurt Felix to keep him from hearing the truth? He couldn't take this. Maybe two days was too much, he could barely keep himself together for the moment. No, no, two days was not nearly enough. He'd be without Felix for the rest of eternity, two days was definitely not enough.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed May 08, 2013 10:10 am

(What if Kyla told the Onihana anyway, just to spite Kymin?)

Felix blinked. "That not nothing! You passed out with no one around," he said. "What if you'd stopped breathing all together? Why do you do these things? I'm not ready to lose you Kymin, can't you see that?" Those icy blue eyes were mixed with sadness and fear. "I know I keep trying to push you away, and I know that's not okay....I just...like you're not used to a relationship, I not used to people staying around for very long, but every time I try to push you away or leave and you come back, I can't help but be happy because I really love you Ky." He was spilling his guts because he wanted his fiance to know before Kymin ended up getting himself killed. "So I'm sorry for blowing up all the time. I'm sorry for saying those cruel and hurtful things. I'm still kind of adjusting too and I know that's not an excuse for the way I've treated you, but just know I'm trying." Felix stayed in Kymin's embrace without moving away. "I'll try a little harder, if it means not losing you." Yeah, it didn't seem like he was trying, but he really was. He'd taken a few extra steps to keep their relationship in tact and it was really frustrating to know his efforts weren't quite working.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed May 08, 2013 1:18 pm

(Then it really would be Kymin against the world. The Onihana would know he'd try to get in the way.)

Kymin looked at Felix and blinked when the guy started saying how it wasn't nothing and that he could've died. "I..." Kymin took a breath and looked down when Felix started talking and apologizing. He slowly pulled back from the hug. This wasn't working, this wasn't going to work, he couldn't leave Felix. He couldn't do this. This man, this gorgeous silver haired man in front of him...He had to tell him. He had to. But...tomorrow. He didn't want Felix to start counting the nights they had left tonight. "Felix...look, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you like that. It just...I...I couldn't come home in the condition I was in earlier. I didn't want to blow up at you," he said, shaking his head. "I didn't think I would be able to go so far as to pass out while training." He swallowed lightly. "We should go home angel." Instead of getting up though, he lifted Felix's chin so he could kiss him for a long moment. "And look at me. I love you, so much. I love you more than anything, and I don't want you to ever forget that, okay?" He wanted to add in 'no matter what happens', but that would be far too obvious. Just because he felt the need to break down right there, he wrapped Felix in another hug, and held him there for a few moments against him. "I love you..."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed May 08, 2013 2:36 pm

(The Frey starts playing...)

Those blue eyes were still sad, but Felix nodded. "I love you too," he said. "From beginning to end." He let himself be pulled into another hug after the kiss. "Remember when you told me I could come to you if I needed to talk, well, you can come to me too." He was silent for a while. "Will you...will you tell me why you came out to train like this? Are you mad that I went out with those girls? I know it's a stupid question and you have all rights to be made, but I honestly didn't think you were coming back." He waz quite again. "I'm sorry for pushing you so far. Sorry for taking advantage of your kindness especially when you've ttold me countless times that you will always be here for me."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed May 08, 2013 3:30 pm

Kymin fell silent when Felix said that he could talk to him about anything and he was tempted to say 'not this'. He honestly didn't know if he could talk to the guy about this particular thing. However, when Felix mentioned his sleeping around, Kymin only felt worse. That was so miniscule in comparison, but it still hurt. He once more pulled away from the hug, and let his gaze fall. That wasn't even the half of it. "It...wasn't just that," he said, swallowing lightly. "When I was at the store getting the furniture...Liz came on to me again. And god damn it, she wouldn't let up," he said. Actually, this was just fueling his anger. This wasn't helping at all.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum