Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Days

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Last Days - Page 2 Empty Re: Last Days

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun May 12, 2013 11:45 pm

Kymin stayed pressed against his lover, but he couldn't find it in himself to fall asleep. He just held Felix and listened to the guy's breathing to make sure he was falling asleep. He smiled lightly once he heard Felix's breathing soften. The black haired ninja laid there for a long while, and once the silver haired male in front of him started moving, Kymin blinked. "Fe..?" His voice had been a whisper, but it was obvious Felix didn't hear him, because he kept tossing and turning right in his arms. When his lover woke up, Kymin pushed himself up so that he was propped on his elbow so that he could look at his lover. He put a hand on the side of Felix's face lightly. "Felix, what's wrong? Are you okay?"
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun May 12, 2013 11:55 pm

Felix flinched when Kymin touched him and then relaxed. "I-I'm fine, I just had a nightmare is all." He sat up slowly. "Sorry for waking you...again." He sighed and then got out of bed. "I'm going to get water." He went into the kitchen and got himself a glass of water. He leaned against the counter and slowly drank from his cup. Nightmares. He'd had them before, but these felt different, almost like a warning. Maybe he was taking it out context, but it bothered him. He finished the glass of water, washed the cup, and went back to the bedroom where he climbed into bed and laid down.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun May 12, 2013 11:59 pm

Kymin frowned lightly. Felix was having quite a few nightmares, and all in one night. He wondered if this had anything to do with all that was going on. Wondered if this was his fault. He shook his head lightly. "Don't worry, you didn't," he said softly, nodding when Felix said he needed to get a drink of water. Instead of laying back down, Kymin sat up against the headboard and waited for his soul mate's return. When Felix did come back, Kymin looked down at him, brushing a strand of hair out of Felix's face. "What was your nightmare about..?"
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon May 13, 2013 12:04 am

I don't wanna talk about it. Felix shrugged. "I don't really remember everything that happened. I just couldn't move is all." It probably hadn't helped that he'd be snuggled comfortably in Kymin's arms. He didn't want to tell the other male that he'd been surrounded by darkness and it had only gotten closer and closer every time he tried to sleep. Didn't want to tell him he was paralyzed in fear even though another part of him welcomed it. Felix felt sick. He sighed and closed his eyes. "I'm going back to sleep. You should get some rest too."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon May 13, 2013 12:12 am

Kymin's frown deepened when Felix explained. The last time he'd had a dream like that...well, he couldn't remember, but he was sure he'd had one. "Um...ah, yeah, right," he nodded when Felix told him to get some rest. Even though he'd agreed, he didn't move. He wasn't sure if he'd be able to sleep. "Can I still hold you? Or would you rather I not..?" he asked, tilting his head softly. He didn't know if he was the cause of these nightmares or not. But then again, the first time Felix had it earlier, he hadn't known of them having to part. Kymin cast his gaze on the bed. He was sure that knowing wasn't helping Felix either though.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon May 13, 2013 12:17 am

Felix noted that Kymin didn't move. His blue eyes were open, but he was looking at the wall when Kymin asked his question. "Yes," he responded. It had scared the hell out him when he woke up in Kymin's arms, but hey, things happened, right? Felix closed his eyes, sighing lightly. He didn't fall asleep immediately, instead he stayed motionless, just laying there in the dark. He felt claustrophobic and it was not a good feeling. Curling up he stayed awake for an hour before drifting off to sleep.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon May 13, 2013 12:28 am

Kymin held back from giving a small sigh of relief when Felix said it was fine. Sliding down to lay next to Felix, he slowly wrapped his arms around his fiance. "I love you," he whispered. Kymin closed his eyes and tried to sleep, but for the longest time found that he couldn't. Or rather, he wouldn't. Not until he was sure Felix had fallen back asleep. He was so protective of Felix, and it made him smile lightly thinking about it. He wasn't only going after Batsu because it was his master's soul, even though that was a big part of it. He was doing it because if he didn't, eventually Batsu would find Felix just to spite the black haired ninja, at least that was what Kymin figured. He...he wanted to protect Felix. And with that thought in mind, Kymin'd eyes slid closed as he drifted into sleep, his body relaxing with Felix in his arms.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon May 13, 2013 12:39 am

"Love you too," he whispered back. After he'd managed to get to sleep, Felix was only okay for an hour before the nightmares started back up. He woke up soon after before he could start tossing and turning in Kymin's arms. Felix sat still, his eyes tired and his mind spinning as his heart raced in his chest. He settled against Kymin's bare chest and closed his eyes, but sleep was not an option. Instead he stayed there for the rest of the night, fighting the need to sleep. This was going to be an excruciatingly long night. One he'd rather not have to go through.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon May 13, 2013 12:45 am

About an hour and a half after falling asleep, Kymin woke up. He had to go to the bathroom, but he didn't really want to wake Felix up by moving. It was things like this that made him glad they'd gotten this mattress. Moving carefully, Kymin unwrapped his arms from around Felix and slipped off the bed, going into the bathroom. He closed the door behind him before he turned on the light, just to avoid waking his lover up. He was glad he'd taken his shirt off earlier, because he was feeling rather warm. It was probably just that he'd been under the covers with his silver haired lover.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon May 13, 2013 12:58 am

Felix stayed quiet when he heard Kymin move. He didn't want Kymin knowing he was awake. He slowly curled up once his fiance was in the bathroom, a bit thankful for the small sliver of light coming from the bottom of the bathroom door. He hated the eerie feeling of loneliness and fear. It was unnerving and very much tiring. He'd had this dream before Kymin had let him know he was leaving, was this supposed to be some sort of warning? A warning that he'd fall into the darkness once Kymin was gone. He curled up even more at the thought. I don't want to live like that anymore. Kymin had given him a sense of hope. He'd shown Felix that people deserved second chances and that there was always a bit of light in the darkness. Showed him that despite all the bad, there was still some good left inside of him. Kymin had really shown that he'd loved him and now he was losing his green eyed fiance for what could possibly be forever. Felix's heart ached with this knowledge. I just need a little more time. It was killing him to know that that wasn't possible. He'd be lying if he said he hadn't thought about fading away once Kymin was gone to find Batsu. It would be better than suffering for an eternity, but first he'd tell Serenity goodbye and find Kana and release her from that jutsu so that he could apologize to her for putting her in such a position. He had so many wrongs to right and it seemed like there wasn't enough time, even if the people he needed to help were immortal like himself.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon May 13, 2013 1:23 am

Once Kymin had finished with his business, and had washed his hands, he stayed in the bathroom for a while more, looking at the scar on his neck, and tracing over the one on his chest. He was trying to force himself to remember how they'd happened. If he couldn't face Batsu in his memories, he could never expect to face him in reality. The result left Kymin with his eyes clamped shut and his body shivering. "Damn it," he whispered, holding onto the edge of the sink. He was sure his face had paled a shade remembering it. Remembering the screaming souls getting sucked in, that red haired demon charging straight at him. Remembering each wound as vividly as if they were being inflicted once more just at the memory. Batsu's hand burning into his neck, its name getting burned into his chest, its wing drilling into his shoulder, as Batsu tore a chunk of flesh from his arm. He didn't realize until that moment how hard his grip on the sink was. He tore his hands away when he realized. Kymin glanced at the bathroom door, unsure if he should return to his lover just yet. His body was still shaking and his hands still trembling. Maybe it was best that he didn't return to bed at all. Swallowing, the black haired ninja turned the bathroom light off before walking out, but he didn't go back to bed. Instead, he grabbed a scroll from his bag and a pencil and went into the kitchen, turning the light on and sitting at the table. He hoped the light wouldn't wake Felix up. Taking a breath, Kymin ran a hand through his hair before unrolling the scroll and starting to sketch out a map of the Vallies, starting with the Crested. It took him a long few minutes to even get the first trade routes done, considering his hand wouldn't stop trembling enough for him to draw a straight line.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon May 13, 2013 12:28 pm

Felix laid still when he heard Kymin come out of the bathroom. When his fiance didn't come to bed, Felix panicked. Was Kymin going to leave him in the middle of the night. He remained very still for a very long moment, debating on if he should get up and go to see or not. He swallowed as he slowly sat up. His blue eyes worried as he made his way into the livingroom, blinking when he saw the kitchen light on. "Kymin? What are you doing up," he asked as he slowly walked in and sat at the table. Felix looked almost nervous. He hoped he wasn't interrupting Kymin's plans. He wasn't sure what his lover was doing, but he just didn't want to be a bothersome to him.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon May 13, 2013 1:41 pm

Kymin turned his had to look at the doorway when he heard Felix come in. He bit his lip lightly and put the pencil down so Felix wouldn't see his hand trembling. At least, he hoped it would make it less noticeable if he wasn't holding anything. "I, uh...woke up to go to the bathroom, and wasn't sure I'd be able to go back to sleep. At least not right away. Sorry angel, did I wake you up..?" He hoped not. That was the last thing he'd wanted to do. He wanted to tell Felix the reason he couldn't go back to sleep, but he figured the guy was still probably tired. And it was all Kymin could do to try and stop shaking so he didn't worry his silver haired lover.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon May 13, 2013 3:19 pm

Felix nodded when Kymin said that he wasn't going back to sleep. "Neither am I," he responded. "I keep having a reoccuring dream." He sighed. "Or nightmare rather." He looked down at the table. "Wanna watch a movie," he asked. "I found a horror movie the other night, it looks pretty interesting. If you don't want to that's fine too." He was quiet for a little while. "Or we can just stay in here, you can finish whatever you're doing and I can work on my own project." He shrugged. "Whatever you want."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon May 13, 2013 3:41 pm

Kymin looked a bit worried when Felix said he kept having a reoccurring nightmare. The black haired male glanced down at the scroll when Felix asked if he wanted to watch a movie. "Yeah, sure. I won't be able to get much work done like this," he smiled lightly. Without bothering to roll the scroll up, Kymin got up from the chair an went over and took Felix's hand. "Come on then angel," he said, leading him into the living room. "What's the movie about?" He had plenty of time to draw up the map when he didn't have trembling hands. He only had limited time left with his soul mate. He was going to do as much as he could with him before that time was up.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon May 13, 2013 4:09 pm

Felix wasn't sure what Kymin was talking about when he said he wasn't able to walk like this. The shinobi then stood when Kymin got up and took his hand. He followed the guy into the livingroom. "A fallen angel who's on the path of destruction to destroy those who caused his downfall." He shrugged. "It doesn't sound like horror, but the trailer was pretty horrifying." He smiled weakly and then pulled the dvd out. Slowly he put it in and then sat on the couch. "Who's going to keep Vishnu?" He knew it was random, but they needed to know.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon May 13, 2013 4:16 pm

Kymin sat down on the couch while Felix put the dvd in, tilting his head at the description. Sounded familiar. "Sounds interesting," he smiled. He was sure his body had stopped shivering by now, which was a really good thing. That meant he could move over to Felix and wrap an arm around his lover's waist, which was exactly what he did. Green eyes blinked at the question, then saddened at the thought of the puppy. Kymin was silent for a long few moments. "I can't take him with me," he said quietly. "So I guess it would be you, if you can. If not...I'm sure June wouldn't mind a playmate," he said with a weak smile. He wanted to say that he couldn't take Vishnu because it was too dangerous, but he knew Felix didn't want to hear things like that. Kymin turned his head and buried it lightly in his lover's neck while the previews were on, but didn't say anything. He hadn't thought about it until he'd thought of Batsu, but...he really was terrified.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon May 13, 2013 4:29 pm

He hadn't realized how similiar the plot was to the situation with Batsu. He gave a small look when Kymin wrapped an arm around him. He leaned against his fiance and then blinked when Kymin said he couldn't take Vishnu. He couldn't take him either, but... "I'll take him. I just wanted to ask you first." He then smiled as the male leaned into his neck. "You're missing the previews." He shook his head. "Watch them so we can decide what we're going to watch the next time we're together." He didn't know if that was truth, that they would see each other again, but he said it and it was nice to have some hope.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon May 13, 2013 4:37 pm

Now that Kymin thought about it, he wasn't so sure he wanted to see the end of this movie. If it ended badly...no, he wasn't about to take a ridiculous movie to heart. He nodded lightly when Felix said he'd taken him. Yeah, he wanted to spend some time with Vishnu too before he left. Maybe the puppy wouldn't be around when he came back, and that thought hurt. Kymin mumbled something nearly unintelligible into Felix's neck when the guy said he was missing the previews. It had sounded oddly like "Don't care." He gave a small sigh when Felix told him to watch them, but was smiling softly when he pulled back from his lover's neck. Kymin leaned his head against Felix's and turned his gaze to the TV. "Fine, fine, I'll watch them," he said, kissing Felix on the cheek. He liked that Felix was able to keep hope, and could say things like that. The second preview in was an action film it looked like, about a spy on an enemy warship, or something like that. "We're gonna see that one when I come back, okay?" he said with a small smile.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon May 13, 2013 4:44 pm

Felix glanced at his fiance when the guy said he didn't care. Felix frowned lightly. He wished his fiance wouldn't be like that. He sighed and then smiled when Kymin said he would watch. "Thanks." He chuckled when his lover kissed his cheek. "I like this." He then stuck his tongue out. "You like spy movies? I'll buy a lot while you are away. This one especially."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon May 13, 2013 4:53 pm

"Mmhm." When Felix stuck his tongue out, Kymin was tempted to do something silly, but only gave a small grin instead. "I like all kinds of movies," he nodded. "Mostly action movies. I can't stand stupid romance films though," he chuckled, rubbing his hand over Felix's side. "What about you? What's your favorite kinda movie?" he asked, his green eyes shining lightly. He liked this, sitting here with Felix and pretending like things were going to be okay. He wondered if they could think of this as a normal mission that Kymin had to go on. Just like any other. He'd have to ask Felix about that. It might be easier to think of it that way. Normal missions were just as dangerous as this one. This one could easily be seen as A or S ranked, and Kymin had been on plenty of both.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon May 13, 2013 9:55 pm

"Horror," he answered with a grin. "And I'll stack up on all the latest action." The blue eyed male watched the tv with high interest. When they were over he fell silent, curling up next to Kymin and watching the movie with excitement. The storyline was catchy and he was excited at the end when the Fallen regained his wings. Felix smirked. "Tell that wasn't awesome!" Someone was clearly excited.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon May 13, 2013 10:04 pm

Kymin chuckled lightly. "I should have known." His eyes shined lightly when Felix curled up next to him, and he snuggled a bit closer as well. He watched the movie, well aware of all that was going on around him. His mind was torn between the movie and his silver haired lover, but all in all, he was feeling pretty good about being next to Felix like this. Once the movie ended, he chuckled lightly at his lover's excitement. "I liked it, the ending especially," he smiled, kissing Felix on the cheek. "Should we watch another?" he grinned. The sun wasn't going to be rising for a while, and he really didn't feel the least bit tired. "Or maybe there's something else you wanna do?"
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon May 13, 2013 10:38 pm

Felix smiled when Kymin said he liked the ending. The blue eyed male crossed his arms and sat back. "Glad you liked it." He ran his hand yhrough his hair. "Let's go to the kitchen, eat fruit, work on our projects, talk about stupid stuff, the watch another movie." He looked at the shelf. "Hmm, an action movie." He had plenty of those, as well as western movies. He loved western movies to no avail.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon May 13, 2013 10:49 pm

Kymin smiled at Felix's suggestions. "Sounds like a plan," he nodded. "I think I'll cut up the fruit this time. Should I cut a little bit of everything?" He really loved Felix right then. Talking about stupid stuff actually sounded like his favorite thing out of all of the suggestions. "An action movie it shall be." Getting up, Kymin offered his hand to his silver haired lover to pull him up and into his chest, wrapping his arms around the other male's back before kissing him nice and slow.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next