Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Another Good-bye...

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Just Another Good-bye... - Page 3 Empty Re: Just Another Good-bye...

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:01 pm

Kymin was quiet as Felix spoke. All he could think was 'What if I don't make it back?' He imagined Christian asking Felix when he'd be coming to visit again. Imagined Felix giving a heartbroken and unsure answer after years of waiting, even though he already knew what had happened. Kymin had to take in a deep, shaky gasp to keep himself from going into panic attack mode because he was having a hard time breathing. God damn it, why now... Thankfully, after that breath, he found it easier to breath again, but now he had to act like nothing had happened, even though he was sure Felix had heard it. He hoped Felix would assume he was just trying to keep himself from crying, he really did. All Kymin could think of now was the negatives. What if he didn't make it back? What if he failed, and stopped existing? What if when that happened, the Onihana would destroy his master's soul? What if the Onihana ended up getting destroyed? How badly would his failure impact the world? What if when he failed Batsu came after Felix next? What if he went after Kana? "Th-thanks Fe," he said shakily. Even though he said it, he didn't agree with Felix. He was starting to feel less and less confident by the second, and in addition to that, he was starting to feel really, really sick.

Last edited by Kymin on Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:50 pm

Felix didn't just glance at Kymin, he turned to him. "Are you okay," he asked. His blue eyes were filled with worry. That gasp sounded like Kymin was struggling for breath, not trying not to cry. If the guy wasn't feeling well then he shouldn't be going after Batsu. Felix bit his lip. "Let's go inside," he offered. "I'll help them get the couch when they get here. Don't worry about it," he said. "Afterwards we'll get lunch."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:40 pm

God damn it... Kymin could only shake his head at Felix's question. He wasn't okay. He was so far from being okay. He didn't care to lie. Lying would be pointless anyways, because Felix would know. And he wasn't going to argue about Felix helping them with the couch either. It would be a miracle if he didn't throw up in the next few minutes, so he didn't think he wanted to try carrying the couch into the living room once the movers arrived. Kymin slowly stamped out his cigarette, but the more the seconds ticked by, the sicker he felt. "Yeah...okay," he mumbled, pushing himself to his feet after putting Vishnu on the porch. Out of all the thoughts his mind had thought, it got stuck on the idea of Batsu going after Felix and Kana. The black haired male waited for his fiance to stand up before he started inside the house.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:50 am

Felix felt like his heart had just dropped. His fiance wasn't looking so great and that bothered him. Felix quickly stood and wrapped his arm around Kymin for support. His blue eyes worried. Helping Kymin into the house he sat his fiance down in the livingroom. "You should stay another day," he said with a small shake of his head. He didn't bother sitting, instead he scanned Kymin's face. "Do you need anything, water maybe?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:40 pm

Kymin didn't take too much of Felix's support, because he finally remembered that his fiance was probably having a bit of trouble walking too. It wasn't walking that Kymin was having the problem with though, it was trying not to get sick. He only felt worse when Felix said he should stay another day, after sitting him down on the couch. Kymin leaned forward, placing his elbows on his knees and his face in his hands. It was as if all the pressure of this situation, that Kymin had known was there, but had chose to ignore it, had suddenly come crashing down on him. "I can't..." he mumbled, shaking his head lightly. "Kyla might hurt you, and she'll tell my clan who Batsu is..." He couldn't take this. This was way too much. He wanted to be strong in a situation like this, but he couldn't, he just couldn't. He shook his head when Felix asked if he needed anything, but didn't look up. He didn't want to lose Felix. He already felt like he was losing Kana, because she didn't even remember him!
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:18 pm

(I feel bad for Kymin.)

The shinobi frowned with disgust when his fiance claimed he couldn't stay because of Kyla. "The hell with her," Felix snapped. "She's my problem, not yours. Let me deal with her." Felix was sick of the reminders of the power Kyla had over him. "And she won't go to the Sand to tell your Clan," he said with blazing blue eyes. "I won't let her." He looked down at the black haired male. "I'm going to bring her to me." Felix wasn't going to roll over and have Kyla use him a rug. He wanted to stay with Ky for as long as possible, especially if he was sick.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:26 pm

(=/)

Even when Felix snapped, Kymin didn't look up. He couldn't. Every time he looked at Felix, he thought of Batsu, taking both him and Kana away. He'd known he'd never actually be 'ready' to face Batsu, and he'd always been nervous about it, but this was something different entirely. He finally looked up when Felix said he was going to bring Kyla to him. His eyes were narrowed slightly in confusion. "W..what?"
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:45 pm

"She'll come after me either way, so why not." The silver haired male placed his hands in his pockets. "I mean you'll be leaving tomorrow, so if I bring her here, she'll be too preoccupied to go to you Clan. Besides, why should I waste my energy getting to her, when she will come to me." Felix didn't care either way. "You're sick and Kyla won't kill me, she can't. I'm her last immortal aside from Kana who has no memories." The shinobi grinned. "And even with Kana around, she has no effect on Serenity." The shinobi tilted his head. "Kymin, I'm going to get rid of Kyla, why not do it now."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:52 pm

Kymin slowly motioned Felix over to him. He just wanted to hold the other male. He wasn't feeling any less sick, but...The black haired male shook his head softly, pausing when Felix mentioned Kana. He had to go get her. He couldn't leave her in that village like that. "How do you plan on killing her?" They'd talked about this briefly once before. Kymin was starting to think they both had unwarranted confidence in their personal missions. Felix probably wouldn't be able to kill Kyla, and Kymin probably wouldn't be able to convince Batsu to not kill him.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:03 pm

Felix didn't move when Kymin motioned him over. "I don't know, but I'll figure it out. I'm not going to be her slave forever. If I don't do this now, then it'll never happen and we'll never be together." Felix shook his head. "And neither Kana or Serenity will be free." Felix wasn't going to have that. His blue eyes closed for a brief moment. "I want this to be over. If can't do it, then at least I'll know I tried." He looked at Kymin with a small look of sadness crossing his face. "If I can't do it my way, then I'll use the Water Spirit."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:08 pm

Kymin held back a sigh when Felix didn't move. Instead, he let his gaze fall again. Was it really Kyla's fault why Kana was like this? He remembered her saying something about her immortality a long time ago. That Kyla had given it to her. Maybe this was Kyla's fault. Kymin felt sick all over again when he realized something. "If...if you kill her...ah...w-will you and Kana die too..?"
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:25 pm

Felix only shook his head. "Kymin, I don't know what will happen. All I've ever wanted was to have a life with Meridian and that was snatched away from me by Kyla. If dying means preventing another person from going through the same ordeal then that is what I shall do." He sighed. "I have a responsibilty to stop this woman. She has hurt too many people." Felix rubbed his arm. "Kana shouldn't have turned immortal, that was my fault and I want to right it. Death is something I welcome, even though I would rather not pass when I have you." He smiled lightly. "I don't know what will happen once she's gone...but I'll have to deal with it."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:36 pm

Kymin's shoulders fell as Felix spoke. He didn't know. Felix didn't know if he would die or not. Just like Kymin didn't. He wanted to break down right then and there. He wouldn't be able to live without Kana and Felix. Kymin slowly stood up and went over to Felix, wrapping his arms around him and burying his head into his lover's shoulder. "I love you," he mumbled hoarsely.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:42 pm

Felix had let himself slowly fall into that state of not caring. With all that was happening, he had no reason to care for something that could possibly lead to his demise. "I love you too." He smiled lightly and then pulled away. "We don't know what lies ahead, but who cares, what we have right now is enough. What we had before is enough. All we have to do is remember what we're living for. So if we do fail to come back, at least we'll pass knowing what we once had. Is that not enough reason to smile?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:37 pm

Kymin looked at Felix when the silver haired male pulled away from the short hug. Felix was right, but...their time together wasn't the only thing he was worried about. It was a huge part of it, yeah, but...he'd never really told Felix his fear of not existing. And the only way for him to escape the Onihana would be to not exist. Regardless, Kymin put on a small smile. "I...I guess." He suddenly felt like he had to leave. Right now, before he broke down. He was right on that edge too. He wasn't sure how much longer he could pretend that nothing was going on. Wasn't sure how much longer he could keep himself from having a panic attack, or something worse. Instead of continuing to pretend to smile, Kymin softly ran his hand over Felix's cheek before leaning in and kissing him deeply for a few long moments. When he pulled away, he kept his gaze on his lover's face a few more moments before speaking. "I just...ah, just remembered. I don't have any of my things packed up.." Not that he had so much that he couldn't pack it in a couple minutes anyways. He was thinking of packing and leaving right away. He still wasn't sure though, what he wanted to do.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:29 pm

Felix could see Kymin was struggling, because so was he. The silver haired male didn't want to forget what he had with Kymin and he sure as hell didn't wish to lose it. Kymin was his everything. He was his life and suddenly it felt like they didn't have each other to hold any longer. The silver haired shinobi sighed heavily. "Kymin," he began. "I will always love you." He'd spoken the words the moment after Kymin had claimed he hadn't packed. Without another word, Felix pulled away, leaving some distance between the two of them. His lover was going to be leaving him soon. Felix bit his lip. He wasn't quite ready yet. The kiss had only made him hurt a bit more. His heart was slowly falling apart into pieces. He'd never get over this, ever.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:54 pm

Kymin looked at Felix for a long moment after the other male spoke, finally giving a small smile. "And I'll always love you. No matter what," he promised, taking a step back to turn and go into the bedroom to get his stuff. He stopped after only a step, his whole body freezing up when he heard a scream outside somewhere. It wasn't the scream that made him freeze up though, it was a feeling of familiarity with whatever it was that had caused the scream. "Shit," he whispered. "Felix, I-I, s-stay here, please," he pleaded, running out of the house without another word. Please don't let it be him, please don't let it be him...

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com/t115-out-of-time#7487
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum