Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Aftermath

2 posters

Go down

The Aftermath Empty The Aftermath

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:42 am

Kymin looked down to his silver haired lover as he went, moving as quickly and steadily as he could. He didn't want to hurt Felix. He didn't even care to see which direction Batsu was going in, he was only concerned with getting his fiance better. If Kymin didn't know any better, he would have assumed his better half to be dead. What if Batsu had actually consumed Felix's soul and he hadn't seen it? He didn't dare think like that.

Once they were at the lake, Kymin went right in with Felix in his arms. "Water spirit, if you can hear me, please, please heal him. I'll do anything you need me to, I just...he needs help," he said, dipping all of Felix but his head into the water as he held onto him. He didn't know how this worked. Didn't know if he would get an answer, but it was all he could think to do. He couldn't carry Felix to the nearest village, he wouldn't make it. It was hard enough for him to have taken Felix to the lake and into the water. It was a struggle to keep holding him up, but he was doing all he could to help his fiance. It was then that he remembered Anubis. Her scroll was back at the house. He hadn't grabbed it before he'd rushed out to fight Batsu.

Last edited by Kymin on Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Aftermath Empty Re: The Aftermath

Post by The Godfather Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:35 am

Felix had lost consciousness by the time Kymin had made it to the lake. The lack of oxygen and the overwhelming pain had become to much for him to bare. It really was the pain that counted. When placed in the water, Felix felt a wave of relief wash over him and he took in a breath of air. Slowly the water wrapped around the silver haired shinobi and pulled him under. Felix who was still unconscious didn't wake up to fight it. The water spirit had heard Kymin's plea and he was going to save the near lifeless shinobi.

"The witch will come for him and cover his heart in darkness,"
spoke the water spirit. "You cannot save them both. Your paths are separate. Leave him to me and find the winged creature." The water spirit was pulling Felix further into the water. "Whether you meet again will depend on both of your choices, but you must go."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:10 pm

Kymin was relieved to see Felix finally breathe in once they were in the water. He was glad he'd made the right choice. His eyes widened though, when Felix was pulled under the water. What was this thing doing, trying to drown the silver haired male?! Kymin started to panic until the water spirit spoke. And then he began to panic a bit more. He was just supposed to leave Felix here like this? "I-I can't just leave him," he stuttered. This thing had a contract with Felix, so he figured no harm would come to his lover, but he still wanted to make sure Felix would be okay. More importantly, he didn't want to return to the village yet. He wasn't nearly ready to see all that destruction and know that he wouldn't be able to help the survivors.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:27 pm

The water spirit formed in the water so he could actually become a watery figure. "But you can. If Kyla finds you with him, she will make him suffer more than he already is." The water spirit fell silent for a moment. "You have a responsibility to find Batsu and stop his rein before your Clan does. Felix will be fine without you, he's got his own business to take care of. I will let him know that you are not abandoning him, but finishing what you started. Besides, you both have to separate eventually. Kyla destroyed Felix's father soul, shredded it. She has no mercy and unless you want to lose him, you need to let him go.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:41 pm

Kymin blinked as if he thought he was seeing things when the water moved to make a near humanoid shape. He fell silent as the spirit spoke. He knew it was right. Kymin swallowed and looked to the spot in the water where he'd last seen Felix. "Tell...tell him I said I'll find him again. Please," he added, slowly backing out of the water. He didn't want to go back to that place. He didn't want to find out what had happened to Lain and Mori and Christian and...Oh god...Vishnu... Once more he felt sick, but he only paled a shade. Once he was out of the water, he looked to the spirit. "Thank you for taking care of him," he said, glancing at the lake once more before taking off towards the village. He had to get this over with.

Once he was at the village, Kymin picked up the black sword and its sheathe as he made his way quickly towards the house, staying out of sight as much as he could. He tried to ignore what was happening around him as he went, but...he could smell and hear and see everything. The smell of burning flesh, the sight of bodies with missing hearts, the cries of injured civilians and those who'd lost loved ones. Many buildings were still on fire. But not their house. Their house was practically untouched. Swallowing, Kymin went inside and grabbed his scroll and gear, hooking the black and gold sword at his side. "Vishnu?" Kymin whistled. His heart dropped when there was no response from anywhere around the house. The place was dead silent. He called again, with the same results. Bowing his head, Kymin went into the bathroom and tried to clean the burns on his chest and apply medicine to it. The burn completely overshadowed the name that had once been burned into his skin. Once Kymin had gotten the bandages around his chest and stomach, he slipped a white shirt on, but didn't button it.

His head still bowed and his green eyes dark, the black haired ninja slipped on his backpack and went outside. His gaze quickly shot up when he heard a small, familiar yipping that was coming in his direction. Relief washed over him when he saw Vishnu running towards him from down the street and he immediately knelt down to pick the puppy up and hug him against his chest. "I'm so glad you're okay, boy," he smiled, petting the puppy who was snuggling against him. It was clear to Kymin that the small dog had been terrified. It was too bad the puppy hadn't stayed inside the house, but Kymin didn't care. "You can come with me, buddy. We'll find someone to watch you," he promised, standing up and starting out of the Crested without looking around.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum