Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fire and Ice

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Fire and Ice - Page 4 Empty Re: Fire and Ice

Post by The Godfather Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:40 pm

(I wish the fairy could go with Jasper.)

The red eyed saw the look on Kymin's face and he smiled without showing his canines. "That's good that he's okay." But is it good that he's going after her? I wonder if he knows the truth. Batsu looked to the exit when Jasper pointed it out. "It's about time, I'm getting a little sick of this place." Batsu wouldn't need to come here anymore once he knew that all the lost souls would be okay. He knew Jasper was probably right, but he wanted to double check and he also wanted to say goodbye.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:50 pm

(Me too.)

Jasper turned to look at Batsu with a grin. "You and me both man, you and me both." A hundred years in this place was way too long. Once they got to the exit, Jasper let the fairy climb on his hand. "Sorry little one, you can't come with me." He blinked when in the next instant, he heard a small voice that didn't come from the fairy.

Alice stood right in the entrance, holding Vishnu in her arms, her onyx eyes blinking innocently. "Yes she can. She's allowed to leave. All the fairies are, if they want to." She then looked to Kymin and smiled. "See, I told ya I'd keep him safe," she said, smiling when Kymin came up and took the excited puppy. For some reason, she thought the picture looked incomplete with just the two of them. There was a mommy missing, just like hers. The white haired girl turned shyly to the man with the black wings, the ones like her best friend's. "When is Cross gonna come home mister? Are you almost done with him?"
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:56 pm

Batsu also found himself a bit surprised when he saw the girl who came up to them. She looked oddly familiar, but at the same time she didn't. He watched her speak to everyone else before she turned to him and asked about someone named Cross. "I don't understand," he told her. "I don't know any-" He stopped when she asked if he was almost done with him. Had his soul taken a grip on Cross's body? Batsu wasn't sure how to feel about that. Instead he looked to Kymin. "I was going to the Onihana," he said hesitantly, "but I don't know what will happen to the other guy's soul, so I'm asking you, will you take my soul once I know everything is right?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:09 pm

Kymin looked to Batsu when he said he'd been planning on going to the Onihana, blinking in surprise. What? Had he...had he been planning on getting his soul destroyed? Or had it been something else entirely? He was hoping that it was the first one. "I..." He didn't know how to feel about this. He didn't want to destroy his master's soul, but...if it was to save one last soul... "I-it's not possible for you to just pass on, once you know everything is right, is it..?" Kymin swallowed then gave a small smile. "But I guess that would be too easy." He gave a small nod. "Okay. I'll make sure everything turns out right," he said.

Alice smiled when the man in Cross' body asked the other one to make things okay. The man with the grey eyes just seemed to be watching curiously, though she could tell that he was happy that the fairy could accompany him. She knew the fairies could leave the Unknown because anything that wouldn't cause harm to the outside world could leave. It was why Oblivion couldn't. And it was why she could.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:03 pm

Batsu felt a sense of something he quite didn't understand for Kymin. It could have been that the shinobi had once been his student, but those memories didn't belong to Batsu. "Nothing has been easy in this life. It was all for survival, that was my only purpose, aside from revenge." He shook his head. "But now I've no reason for revenge. The souls are safe and you've done me a great service." He looked to Alice. "Cross will be returned to you once I find a friend. This guy here will make sure of it," he promised. He looked to Kymin. "Thanks. Your...um...Master would be proud, if that's alright for me to say."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:30 pm

Kymin tilted his head as Batsu spoke, saying now he had no reason for revenge. He couldn't help but smile when the guy said he'd done him a great service. He nodded to Alice when Batsu said he'd make sure Cross came back safe. Kymin's face went sort of blank at the last thing Batsu said and he held Vishnu closer to his face to hide the embarrassment on it. If Batsu weren't being serious, the black haired male would have turned red. "Ah...no problem..."

Jasper found himself snickering at the other male's reaction. That was hilarious. Who in the hell held a puppy up higher to hide their face? The dog seemed content with it though, and Jasper couldn't help himself from laughing when the dog started licking the guy's face. Served him right. He wiped his eyes and put the fairy back on his shoulder. "Oh that's rich. Anyways, I have a serious matter to attend to, now that I'm free to leave this place. Maybe we'll cross paths again. If we do, the name's Jasper," he said, giving a wave once Kymin stated his name. Wait, didn't that black winged guy say something about some guy taking his soul? That was weird, but that probably meant the guy wouldn't be around long. Good thing he already knew that guy's name. "Oh, right, Batsu," he said, turning to look at the red haired being. "That asshole you were talking to earlier, the one with orange eyes that froze your arm, that was Boreas. He hopes to see you again before you-" Jasper stopped abruptly. That wasn't very nice of him to say. "Well, anyways, you're cool with the both of us."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:16 pm

Batsu looked to Kymin with another toothless smile. He enjoyed the company of everyone here and suddenly he realized life would have been easier if he'd met them early on. He was kind of glad he wasn't going out feeling bitter. "You let him know I'm cool with him too, even if he did freeze my arm." Batsu looked to the two of them. "I guess this is goodbye unless we happen to cross paths again," he said with a light wave. "Kymin I'll find you once I'm finished, until then, stay alive."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:32 pm

Kymin nodded lightly when Batsu said that this was goodbye, and for him to stay alive. He couldn't say anything like that back, because he knew Batsu was fully capable of staying alive outside the Unknown. "Ah, try...try not to make too much of a ruckus, okay?" What he wanted to say was, try not to destroy another village, but that wouldn't come off sounding too good. He gave a small wave and then looked to Vishnu. "I'm glad you're okay buddy."

Alice smiled and gave a light giggle. "I told you he would be. Oh, by the way, you've been gone three weeks out here in this world," she said, pointing outside the gates.

Kymin's eyes widened and if he'd been a normal person, he probably would have dropped Vishnu. "I've been gone how long? Crap, I gotta find Felix!" He went to go outside the gates, but he felt a hand on his shoulder stopping him.

"Felix? Felix Kuriyama?" When Kymin slowly nodded, Jasper grinned. "Mind if I tag along? He's an old friend."

Kymin was silent for a few long moments. "An old friend in what way?"

Jasper gave a laugh. "Nothing more than rivals in romance. Don't worry, I'm not looking to kill him this time around."

"This time around??"

Jasper liked this guy, he was funny as hell, even if he wasn't trying to be. "It was a squabble between ninja is all. Most of those sorts of things are deadly. You're a ninja, aren'tcha?"

Kymin adjusted the sword at his side and looked off to the side. "Well...yeah, sorta."

"You can't be 'sorta' a ninja. You are or you aren't. Anyways, we can talk about this on the way, let's get going. I wanna get out of this place and taste the fresh air!"
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4