Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Kind of Evil

2 posters

Go down

A New Kind of Evil Empty A New Kind of Evil

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:33 pm

After the attack on the Village Hidden in the Sunlight, Kana wandered around aimlessly. Now that she had her memories back, she remembered each and every person who'd abandoned her. What was worse, was that Renji, that black haired red eyed bastard, had still been alive, and had used a jutsu wipe her memories clean. He'd tried to use her. For a good while, he'd succeeded too, which only fueled her anger. She remembered Felix and Kymin in the village. They obviously suspected something was up, but they'd done nothing. They'd left her alone there to continue being tricked. She wanted to find those bastards. But first, she was going to visit someone who she knew hadn't yet abandoned her, because the old woman had created her.

Kana looked to the shadowy wolf next to her as Kyla's house came into view. She hadn't remembered Azazeal when she'd lost her memories, and he hadn't come to her. The Blue Demon hadn't awakened for a long while either. She wasn't sure what to think of that. Shaking her head, Kana knocked on Kyla's door once she was close enough.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A New Kind of Evil Empty Re: A New Kind of Evil

Post by The Godfather Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:52 am

Kyla had been working furiously after Felix's betrayal. She had given him everything and this was how he'd betrayed her? The old woman turned when she heard a knock on her door. "Come in," she grumbled as she finished her work. She then moved away and went to her seat. "I haven't seen you in a while," she said once the door was open. "I thought you'd forgotten about me." She gave a small sigh. "At least I still have someone loyal to me."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:12 pm

Kana gave a light smile when Kyla said she could come in, walking into the old woman's house. "You could say that," Kana joked lightly. She actually had forgotten the old woman. "I got into a bit of a mess and had my memory wiped the last few years." She shrugged as if it were no big deal. "Well, you're the only one who hasn't abandoned me yet." Of course, she hadn't seen Kyla in so many years, so she really had no idea whether or not Kyla had abandoned her. She wondered what the old woman meant about that last bit. "What do you mean?"
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:24 pm

"Ah deary, life brings so many changes," she said with a shake of her head. "Felix no longer believes me to be a friend. He would much rather put his faith in Serenity rather than me. If only he knew that she is the cause of all of his pain. She's a witch." The old woman took a seat and looked at Kana. "I think I'm going to get rid of him. He's no longer of use to me," she sighed. "He's lived long enough." She looked to Kana. "What do you think?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:05 pm

Kana paused and raised an eyebrow. "Serenity? That healer girl from the Crested? I thought she'd have died years ago," she said with a frown. And then Kyla stated that the woman was a witch. "Ah." Kana crossed her arms and gave a half frown as she thought about Kyla getting rid of Felix. "Hm. He can't die yet. I have a bone to pick with that bastard," she mused.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:25 pm

Kyla raised a brow. Hmm, maybe she could use Kana after all. "How about you do me a favor deary. I'll give you his exact location so you can do as you please, if you kill him once you're finished." She smiled kindly. "Will you do that for me," she asked. "Will you end his life in order to allow him to pass over to the other side." She watched Kana's face carefully. "I'll even tell you were Kymin is."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:18 pm

Kana tilted her head when Kyla asked her for a favor. If the old woman had phrased it any other way, maybe those brown eyes wouldn't have narrowed in irritation. Kyla made it sound like she was doing Felix a favor. And Kana remembered how Felix felt about his immortality. He hated it. "Why would I allow him that mercy? He's done nothing but wronged me lately." That was an obvious hell no. She paused when Kyla mentioned Kymin. "He doesn't care for me, so why should I for him? No thanks. I'll pass."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:37 am

Kyla almost moved from her seat to tell Kana how ungrateful she was too. Instead she just shook her head. "Fine," she said in a defeated tone. "Feel free to do whatever you want. I'll handle Felix myself." She then stood up and walked to the kitchen and grabbed a brown bag made of some kind of fabric. "Children have no respect for their elders," she grumbled. "No respect at all. So we have to do everything ourselves." She started for the door. "I have to go to the Unknown, so please remove yourself from my home," she asked wearily.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:42 pm

Kana tilted her head, but kept her arms crossed. "You're still gonna kill him? He betrayed you. Why not let him suffer? Killing him is just gonna give him peace," she said, giving a small huff. Shaking her head, she walked out of Kyla's house when she was invited out of it. She wasn't sure she wanted to allow Kyla to kill Felix.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:35 am

Kyla looked at the brown haired girl. "He's in the way of my plans," she spoke. "I no longer have any use for him." She waved her hand dismissively. "Therefor he has to go." She was going to get rid of Felix one way or the other. "Now if you wish to take care of your business with him, I suggest you do so before I get to him." Kyla didn't sound too friendly at the end of her short conversation with Kana. She was tired of the stuck up brat. She was beginning to believe it a mistake creating her.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:56 pm

Kana tilted her head and kept her arms crossed when Kyla said she no longer had any use for Felix. Her eyes narrowed. Wait, what was that supposed to mean? "Wait a minute," she started after Kyla finished in her none-too-friendly tone. "So what happens when you have no 'use' for me? And what the hell does that even mean? That you were just using him throughout his immortality? Are you just using me?" she asked angrily, unfolding her arms. No. No no no, she would not have it. She would not be used by some old hag! The only reason this woman hadn't abandoned her was because she was using her? Fuck that!
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:25 pm

Kyla turned on Kana with anger in her eyes. "Shut your mouth you brat. I made you! You belong to me. Just like that worthless friend of yours." Kyla was furious. "So ungrateful! I gave you life and you just waste it. Both of you, but then again at least Felix was willing to do as I asked. But not you, you're too headstrong and prideful, it's a wonder your parents left you for dead. Who would ever want to care for a brat like you!" Kyla had no intentions of letting up. "Immortality was to give you a chance to redeem yourself for all your failures and you have done nothing! You will always be a nobody! ALWAYS!"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:34 pm

Kana was a bit surprised by how angry Kyla had gotten, but that only fueled her own anger. This hag was using her! And what was worse, she dared to bring up her parents?! "You fucking hag," she hissed. "Nobody uses me, and I'll be damned if I sit around and take that shit from you." In the same instant Kana finished speaking, there was a kunai flying through the air towards Kyla. She'd kill this old woman if it was the last thing she ever did. Next to her, the shadowy wolf was bristling, as if it knew what was coming next.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:56 pm

Kyla simply smiled. "Between you and Felix, I don't know who's more disrespectful. I'd assume it to be you." A yellow forcefield surrounded the old woman as Kana threw the kunai. "I gave you immortality, so you should just suck it up and deal with it." Kyla then smiled. "You can't kill me anyway. I made you. If I die, so do you and Felix. Then you'll be non-existent. " Kyla was not joking either.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:06 pm

Kana's eyes narrowed slightly when the kunai bounced off the forcefield. A moment later, a look of amusement crossed over her face, bordering on excitement. Had she just been issued a challenge? "Oh, maybe I can't. But I have a friend who can," she said, a grin sliding over her face. "And I have something else keeping me alive other than you, you decrepit old woman. And I've already told you I don't care about Felix, didn't I?" Kana started a jutsu, and two stone walls rose on either side of Kyla and began moving inwards towards her. She was going to crush that force field, and then let Azazeal have his fun. Over the time after she'd left the Crested, she'd learned one very important thing about Azazeal. If he got a soul from a different source, he'd stop feeding off hers for a while. Yes, she'd found out the truth behind Azazeal's contract. It was a slow progression, but he fed on her soul to help Madness take over her body. She didn't know how Azazeal knew she would be a carrier of Madness. Maybe he was a time traveling creature. She didn't know, and honestly, she didn't care, because she didn't feel a thing.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:28 pm

(Wth is wrong with Kana????)

Kyla frowned. "You don't care for him, but you won't be able to get to him if I'm gone." Kyla believe Kana to be bull shitting her. There was nothing that could destroy an immortal. "You're a horrible child," she hissed. Without a moment to spare she strengthed the forcefield, but she doubted that would work out too well. Kana was very strong and Kyla couldn't deny it.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:32 pm

(Madness. Once there's a little, there's nothin to stop it's progression.)

"Funny thing. I'm more pissed with you right now," Kana said, forcing the walls to keep moving against the force field. "You know, you should really be careful who you choose to make immortal. I have a lot of friends who like dealing with souls, you see. There's Kymin, for one thing, though I'd not ask his help with something like this. And then there's Azazeal, my dear friend the Shadowshifter. He enjoys the taste," she said, looking down to the wolf, who then turned into its usually tall gangly humanoid form. It blinked its white eyes and grinned when Kana nodded towards the force field. She was going to have him wait right outside it. See how hard Kyla would try to keep that force field up when she knew what was waiting outside of it.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:49 pm

Kyla had all intentions to fight like hell. There was no way she was going to give in to this little bitch. The old woman kept her wall up until he caved under the pressure. She immediately shot yellow balls of light at both the shadow shifter and Kana. "Go to hell," she hissed. "Your rotting soul is useless," she barked. "You're all useless!" The old woman refused to be defeated.  "Find someone else's soul to have, for you can't have mine. I won't allow it, no!"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:12 pm

Kana felt the two walls being resisted. Good, she hadn't expected Kyla to give up without a fight. It would have been disappointing if she had. Kana grinned when she felt the force field go down, and side-stepped the yellow balls of light. This was too easy. "My rotting soul? When's the last time you took a look at yourself, Baa-san? I think your soul is far more ready to be consumed than mine." Azazeal had gotten rather angry when one of the balls of light had hit him, and a slight sizzling sound could be heard as a small amount of smoke came off the creature. It took the form of the Blue Demon from when it had seen it so long ago, swiping claws at Kyla after it did.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:04 pm

Kyla was not going to put up with Kana's crap. Her smart mouth would end her in a world of pain. The old woman nearly gasped when she saw what looked like the blue demon. Her eyes narrowed and she backed up when it swiped claws at her. "You think you can kill me!"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:11 pm

Kana shook her head. "No Kyla, I don't think I can kill you." A pause and she grinned. "I know I can." She turned her head to look at the Shadowshifter. "Go ahead." The shadowy figure grinned and black tendrils shot towards Kyla, looking to pierce her straight through. They wouldn't leave any physical wounds, but they were like magnets for the soul. And there were about ten of them, so if one missed...Well, Azazeal was fairly hungry so he wasn't taking any chances.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:05 pm

Kyla hated Kana's arrogance. It only became worse when Azazeal pierced her with his tendrils of darkness. The old woman almost laughed, but then Suoh's words echoed in the back of her mind. Your desire to breed a demon will be your downfall. Was this really the end? Had she really killed herself? By turning Felix into a monster she had inevitably led to her own death. Had she not turned Felix, he wouldn't have met Kana, and without Kana, there was no Shadowshifter. What have I done?
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:17 pm

The black tendrils held Kyla in place while two of them slowly pulled back, a colorless glow being extracted as they did. Kana's eyes narrowed. "If all souls look like that I don't think I want to see another." What a horrible color. Is that really what a soul looked like? Was that what her soul looked like? It was disgusting. She just stood there and watched as Kyla's soul got pulled out. Before it was all the way out, Kana asked her one last question. "Any last words?"
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:20 pm

Kyla couldn't believe this was going to be her end. She'd tried so hard to get her revenge, but now it was all over. How could she have wasted so many years only to die this way. And to think her soul was colorless. The witch narrowed her eyes as Kana asked if she had any questions. "Yes," a small pause. "I hope Felix kills you." The old woman would have loved to curse Kana, but there wasn't enough time. Oh well, she'd brought this upon herself.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:24 pm

Kana nearly laughed at Kyla's words. "He can try." Once Kyla was all good and dead and gone, Kana turned to go on her way as if nothing had happened. Now it was official. She had no one in this world. And oddly enough, she found that fact...peaceful. It meant if she wanted to do something, she could do it without worrying about hurting someone she cared about. Because if no one cared about her, why should she give a damn about anyone else?
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down