Kilix: A Flashback

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kilix: A Flashback

Post by Cross on Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:14 am

"Am not," Kim said with a half pout when Felix called him an idiot. Of course, he was looking in the direction opposite of the silver haired ninja, so the guy wouldn't be able to see his face. When he heard the snapping sound of someone taking a picture, the mechanic looked at Felix incredulously. He'd been so sure the guy wouldn't take a picture with that hanging threat. A small shade of red coated his face as he looked off to the side once more, propping his head up with his hand. "You're the asshole, not me," he muttered. "And no, I don't think I will." Kim gave a small sniff.
Cross
Admin

View user profile http://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:50 pm

Felix looked at Kim with a smug look. "You're not the brightest crayon in the box. Your last name is Babo which means idiot. So technically speaking you are an idiot. He smiled when Kim turned colors. "What's wrong," he asked slyly. The silver haired shinobi smiled when Kim said he wasn't moving. Felix didn't quite care regardless, so he simply shrugged. With blue eyes half closed he yawned.

"The white soul can't protect you forever and the Flower will soon wither. The dragon knows the truth, and when the spirit of the water strikes it deal, darkness will rise and humanity will weep." ~Uriyuu
Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:26 pm

Kim frowned at Felix's teasing. "I know what my last name means," he muttered in slight irritation. He'd gotten so much grief for that once people found out what it had meant. It had been the entire reason he'd dropped out of school so young. "Nothing's wrong, I don't know what you're talking about," he said, propping his feet up in the air even though he was laying on his stomach. He was wondering just when Felix was gonna try and make him move, or if the guy was gonna leave him there.
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:16 am

Felix merely shrugged when he heard the irritation. If Kim didn't like his name then he should change it. The silver haired male crossed his arms over his chest and then he gave a small sigh. "Fine, play dumb, I don't care," he said. "I can wait here all day for your lazy butt to get up. Hell, I can wait til eternity, it's not a problem with me." The shinobi then titled his head to the side. "Kim, you look like an idiot down there. Stop being a drama queen and get up so we can go shoot these cannon balls into the lake and piss off a bunch of creatures with gills."

"The white soul can't protect you forever and the Flower will soon wither. The dragon knows the truth, and when the spirit of the water strikes it deal, darkness will rise and humanity will weep." ~Uriyuu
Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:22 am

Kim shrugged when Felix told him it was fine if he played dumb. He was still in a good mood, even if it didn't seem like it. He liked hanging out with Felix. Even though he did miss hanging around Suki, it was cool to have a guy friend that wasn't interested in sleeping with him Well...at least, not interested when he's sober, anyways. "Not a chance. You're the one who caused me to fall, so I'm not getting up til you help me," he said with a huff, turning his head to the side to hide his small grin.
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:38 am

(Lol, I love Kim.)

Felix sighed when Kim kept saying he wouldn't get up. "Ah you're an idiot." He slowly got up and moved over to the gun maker. When he was in front of Kim he tossed another acorn at him. "Give me your hand so we can get a move on," he grumbled. "And grab those cannons as well. If anything they've probably been lost in the abyss which is known as the mountain forest." He gave a dramatic sigh. "Either that or I'll go home and tell Suki how cruel you're being to me."

Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:56 am

(Don't we all?)

Kim kept his head turned to the side, hiding a chuckle when Felix called him an idiot. "Maybe a little," he shrugged with a grin. He blinked when he felt another acorn tossed at him. "Stop throwing those," he huffed. In his head he was thinking 'Yes, I won!' when Felix told him to give him his hand. He did just that, pulling himself up with a grin that obviously gave away his thoughts. "Will do~" he chuckled, picking the cannons up and slinging them on his back before looking around for the case of ammo that had probably gone tumbling down the mountain somewhere. "If they're lost, it's your fault," he grinned.

The blue haired mechanic gave a slightly appalled look when Felix said he'd go tell Suki. "I'm letting you play with my cannons, I am in no way being cruel to you," he huffed, then mumbled. "If anything, you're the one being cruel. Making me fall down the side of mountains and what not." With that, he turned to start walking back along the path, towards where he figured the ammo might have fallen. Though, he was only playing when he'd huffed at Felix, because the moment he'd turned away, he'd given a grin and a chuckle.
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top