Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kilix: A Flashback

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Kilix: A Flashback - Page 3 Empty Re: Kilix: A Flashback

Post by The Godfather Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:40 pm

Felix raised a brow. "Liar," he said as he jabbed Kim in the chest. "You're a liar. Tell me what you mean before you're one short of Gintama," he said as he picked the book up and waved it in front of the blue haired male. "And Suki can't do anything about me and your books." Felix was playing of course. He always got playful when intoxicated. Blue eyes blinked when Kim told him to stop with the pity party and that he'd pulled him out of depression and made him happy again. "That's good," he said with a smile. "Glad you're feeling better."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

"I'm not lying, I'm not," Kim insisted, blinking in surprise when Felix took a jab at him. He rubbed his chest a bit before looking at the silver haired male, who was waving around a book about another silver haired male. "Oi oi, that's taking it too far now," he complained. "I meant nothin by it," he said in a fake little accent that he'd picked up from a movie a while back. He stopped with the accent when Felix smiled. "Well it's hard not to laugh and feel better when you come around here, actin the way you do."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:59 pm

Felix gave a huff. "I can read you like a Babo," he mused. The male then sat back down and stretched. "You mean something by it, I know you did." He gave another huff and crossed his arms and legs. "What was that accent?" He leaned forward. "You're faking it, right." He then sat back and sighed. "I'm no goofball if that's what you're getting at," he said with a curt nod. "I'm as serious as one could be."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:04 pm

"Nope, I meant nothing by it at all." He raised an eyebrow. Was he making fun of his name again? Kim clicked his tongue. "If anyone's a 'Babo' here, it's you," he huffed. He gave a tiny grin when Felix asked about the accent, staying in place when the guy leaned forward. Like he'd told Felix before, he wasn't such a stickler on personal space. "What accent?" he asked, starting up with the accent again just because Felix was drunk and he wanted to mess with him. "I'm not faking anything Felix, I don't even know what you're talkin about," he shrugged. "And you, good sir, are a complete and utter goofball. I can't keep a straight face when I'm around you," he nodded.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:48 pm

Felix looked at Kim when he was called an idiot. "Did you really go there," he asked. Felix had reached the point of no return. He probably would have been okay had he not downed the glass of scotch like he'd done. He blinked when Kim continued with the accent. "Heyyy, you do have an accent," he said with a shake of his head. "I know you do. I can hear it! I heard it!" Felix pointed at Kim as he spoke. "And I'm not goofy, just a bit under the influence is all." He nodded and then sneezed, causing himself to fall backwards. "Fuu." He gave a sniffle and then stared up at the ceiling. "Is that a bed," he asked looking to the side. "Is this your bedroom?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:34 pm

Kim grinned when Felix asked if he'd really gone there. "Sure did mate." He tried so hard not to laugh when Felix said he did have an accent, but only managed to stifle it. God this guy was drunk. Maybe he shouldn't have allowed that second glass of scotch. Oh well, he just couldn't let the guy have anymore. "A bit? Felix...I think you're a bit wasted." More like very. Kim laughed and covered his mouth in a rather feminine manner when Felix fell backwards. "Yeah, are you just noticing this? I don't bother keepin my manga anywhere else. I usually read a volume or two before I manage to fall asleep," he admitted with a tiny grin. He didn't think much of the fact that the two were in his bedroom, considering it was just like any other room in the house in his mind. Besides, Felix was the one that had wanted to see his manga collection. "Now sit up you fool," he joked.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:58 pm

Felix's brain was light years away as he thought of Kymin. They'd gotten drunk together then ended up in his bedroom. Even intoxicated he found an odd warmth in that memory. He closed his eyes and smiled before it faded and he glanced to Kim. He reminds me of him. There names are similiar too. Both K's. Felix shrugged when Kim claimed him to be wasted. "I can still think straight," he pointed out. He then shook his head. "It's just been a while since I've found myself in this little set up," he said. "Deja vu if you will." Felix smiled feeling a bit more pleasant than he should have. He gave a huge sigh as he pushed himself into a sitting position and almost fell back over. He sat there for a minute blinking. "A drink is always good."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:05 pm

Kim nearly rolled his eyes when Felix claimed he could think straight. "Cha, sure ya can." The blue eyed mechanic paused and gave a small, confused frown. "What kinda set-up?" What was this guy even talking about? Maybe two drinks had been too much for the guy. Kim chuckled and quickly grabbed Felix's wrist when the guy looked like he was about to fall back over. Once he was sure that Felix wasn't about to topple back over, he let go with a grin. "Funny, I don't remember you being such a light weight. Last time we'd gone out drinking, you lasted six beers before getting intoxicated," he grinned. "Then again, my scotch is a lot stronger than beer," he mused. He nodded in agreement. "Sure is." Even if he couldn't get drunk from it.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:24 pm

Felix smiled. "I got drunk and ended up in someone's bedroom...and their bed." He gave a tiny chuckle. "Oh how drunk I had become." He looked to Kim. "Thanks," he mumbled when the guy caught his wrist, preventing him from toppling over in a ball of arms and legs. He huffed at Kim's comment. "I downed the scotch like it was orange juice, not strong ass alcohol." He grinned. "Then again, what does it really matter. I'm drunk, no biggie." He stretched and moved so he was leaning against the side of the bed. "I've done a lot of stuff while under the influence come to think of it." He nodded slowly. "We should switch places for a while. You'd love the feel of intoxication."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:37 pm

Kim blinked in surprise at what Felix explained as a similar set-up. It made the brown eyed mechanic wonder if he'd ended up in another male's bedroom, or if it had been a woman. He was starting to wonder about Felix a bit, and he wasn't sure why. He gave a small grin when the silver haired male said thanks. "Not a prob." He then shook his head. "Yeah you did. You should learn to control yourself." He found it hard to believe, honestly, how quickly Felix had downed the scotch. It was no wonder the guy was drunk though. He raised an eyebrow when Felix said he'd done a lot of stuff under the influence of alcohol. "Do I dare ask 'like what'?" He gave a small sigh when Felix said they should switch places. "Yeah, I wish. Must be nice to be able to forget everything for a while." He then shrugged casually. "Meh, whatever though. I've found other ways to deal," he smiled lightly.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:41 pm

Felix looked at Kim with a smirk. "I don't have very much self control," he said. "But who cares, self control is for the weak. You have to learn how to cut lose a bit." He smiled lightly and then tilted his head. "If you ask me what I've done then it will probably be slurred and not very much understandable. But if I show you," he grinned. Those icy blue eyes were glowing with mischief. "Anyway...you probably don't want to know anyway." He then laid back against the side again. "Don't wish to forget," he mumbled. "If you forget, you may forget the things that matter." He looked to Kim with a sad smile. "Just deal with the bad stuff and let the good stuff keep your head above water."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:50 pm

Kim raised an eyebrow. "Funny, I would have thought it to be the exact opposite." Didn't self control make people stronger? Then again, Kim was listening to the ramblings of a drunk thirty-eight year old. He still wasn't so sure that was how old Felix was, but he'd take the guy at his word. The blue haired male blinked blankly in confusion for a few moments after Felix's mischievous little comment. He couldn't tell what that had been supposed to mean. He could guess, he wasn't stupid, but he wasn't about to make assumptions with something like that. Kim looked off to the side a bit and didn't respond when Felix said he probably didn't want to know. He wasn't gonna lie, Felix was hot. He'd thought so the first time he'd seen the guy walk into Suki's music store, but things were rather complicated now, so even if the guy was bisexual...Kim turned his gaze back to the other male when he told him don't wish to forget. He took a long few moments before he responded, leaning back against his bed and letting his head lay against it so he was looking up at the ceiling. "It's not like I'd want to forget everything permanently," he said lightly. "But it'd be nice to be able to leave it all behind, if only for a night," he sighed. Yeah, he wouldn't have minded being able to get drunk. The other drugs that circulated around the Gears though, he would never stoop to those.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:31 am

The silver haired male shrugged. "Don't know, don't care. Whatever I choose to be makes me the man I am today. My lack of self control makes me impulsive, reckless, and very much capable of of doing damage. I am awesome and my lack of control makes me that way so I wouldn't change for the world." He was drunk and rambling, but he was putting some truth into it. "Kim, you never answered my question," he said with a small frown before yawning. "Whatever, you didn't want to know the answer anyway." The silver haired male stretched and then looked down at the book. "You gonna put that away or am I going to have to get up and do it myself. Honestly it would probably be a very bad idea considering that I can't see my own two feet." He grinned and then waved his hand dismissively. "I know what you mean," he said in reference to the  memories. He wanted to forget to, but he chose not to because he'd forgotten enough.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:42 am

Kim smiled lightly when Felix stated some of his qualities, saying that he wouldn't change them for anything. The part about him being capable of doing damage was a bit scary, however. He was quiet for another moment after Felix said he hadn't answered his question. He wasn't entirely sure he wanted to know. Because if it was something...'inappropriate,' Kim knew he'd regret it. But Felix wouldn't do something like that. Not when he had Suki. Then again, the guy was drunk. Maybe it was actually something really stupid. When Felix got up, he followed, taking the manga up with him at the guy's suggestion. "I'll put it away," he chuckled. "And know what, I'd very much like to know what ridiculous things you've done while 'under the influence'," he said with an amused grin, sliding the book back into its place on the shelf after finding it. Because he was sure that it was something ridiculous, and that he was ridiculous for thinking it could be anything otherwise.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:51 am

Felix looked at Kim with glossy blue eyes. "Well," he said once Kim had put the book away. "I've done many things while under the influence. I've been in bed with more than two people at once," he said with a nod. "I've gotten drunk enough to end up in someone else bed and not remember their name. She was fairly cute though." He grinned. "I smashed someone in the face with a bottle once, but I'm sure it was his fault, and," Felix moved towards Kim, trapping him at the bookcase. "And I've kissed a guy," he said. He gave a small smile. "Have you?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:02 am

Kim raised an eyebrow when Felix explained the things he'd done while intoxicated. God this guy was a whore. Kim almost chuckled at the thought. His poor Suki had married a manwhore. Oh well, so long as the guy was clean and didn't cheat on her. The blue haired mechanic gave a small chuckle and a shake of his head when Felix pretty much said he'd finished a bar fight by smashing someone's head with a bottle. "Nice." The smirk on his face faded a bit though, when he found himself backed against the bookcase and trapped there by a drunk Felix. He blinked a couple times and found that his face felt just a bit warm. Why did he feel nervous all of the sudden? He'd kissed plenty of hot guys before. "Once or twice," he said with a small, breathy chuckle. Once or twice was an understatement, but Felix was too drunk to tell the difference. He could have told him no, and Felix would have probably believed him. Now there was absolutely no doubt in Kim's mind that at the very least, this silver haired man in front of him was bi-curious. Bi-curious, drunk, and probably into the blue haired mechanic. And married. Not the best of combinations. Either way, Kim felt his heart pounding in his chest. Yeah, he was attracted to Felix, no doubt about it, but now he was stuck between a rock and a hard place. He'd never been in a situation like this before.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:39 am

Once or twice? Felix raised a brow. "How about we make it three," he asked as he leaned in close, a sly smile plastered on his face. Yeps, Felix was clearly drunk. If it took him being drunk to find interest in a guy then maybe he shouldn't get drunk when around other males. The things alcohol could do to a person. The silver haired shinobi stepped back, leaving Kim room to wiggle his way out of Felix's sudden lack of personal space, even if the guy had none. "Or you could not." He shrugged and backed away, dropping his arms away from the bookcase and running a hand through his silver hair.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:54 am

Kim swallowed lightly at Felix's question, and the fact that the guy was getting so close. He didn't know what to do. So, he nearly sighed when Felix backed away, trying to hide the look of relief on his face. Well, he knew never to let Felix get drunk in his house ever again. He rubbed the back of his neck and looked to the side, his face still coated in blush. "Felix, you're seriously drunk," he said, looking at the silver haired male. "You have Suki, and I have..." Had. He paused and sighed. "If it were any other way, I wouldn't have had any problems with it." That little fact, that he had Jace and Felix had Suki, just wouldn't leave him alone, and he felt guilty as hell. The fact that he was even entertaining the thought of kissing Felix...but something in the back of his mind was saying 'it's just a kiss'.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:58 am

Felix turned and went to sit on Kim's bed as the guy pointed out that he had Suki. "Kim, I've had a lot of people and kissed others before," he said. "Slept with them to." He looked up at the ceiling. "Life is short, so why not live it to the fullest. Take risk and enjoy life as if it should be." He glanced at the other male from the corner of his eye. "Besides, I thought you wanted to know the things I've done while drunk, specifically in this particular set up."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:07 pm

Kim had to keep reminding himself that Suki was his best friend, just so he wouldn't slip up. He didn't like the idea of doing anything to hurt Suki, or Jace. But then again, the guy had made it perfectly clear that they were over, no matter how much Kim tried to deny it. He looked at Felix as the guy sat on the bed, pretty much admitting to that he'd cheated plenty of times before. Well that was reassuring. Not. The blue haired male sighed and sat on the bed as well, but left just enough room between him and Felix. He wasn't sure he wanted to do anything just yet. But the fact that he'd gone to sit down next to Felix surely said something about his mindset, right? "If I were to live like that, I would have already died five times over," he said with a shrug. He looked off to the side in embarrassment. "I didn't think you meant specifically in this set up," he mumbled. He couldn't help but give a glance towards the silver haired male. He really was good-looking.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:11 pm

Felix smiled. "Well, you're alive and so am I," he said. Although he was alive for a specific reason. "Now, let me demonstrate how this all happened." He paused and looked to Kim. "I was drunk and ended up staying at a friends house, similar to this, but they had only one room so we slept in the same bed." He smiled. "But things took a little turn and I was asked a question. Too intoxicated to answer properly, or understand, they rolled me over like this," he said as he moved closer and laid Kim down on the bed. "And then did this." He leaned forward and kissed the guy just as softly as Kymin had kissed him. "And that was just the beginning," he said as he pulled away.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:20 pm

Kim blinked when Felix said he was going to 'demonstrate' how it had all happened. He was a little relieved that Felix actually started explaining, rather than demonstrating, but at the same time, somewhere further back in him, he found himself a little disappointed. He chuckled lightly when Felix said the guy he'd gone with only had one room. "Sounded like he was setting you up," he pointed out. He tilted his head when Felix said he was asked a question, but he didn't remember what it was. His face reddened again and he swallowed lightly when Felix laid him down on the bed. He could hear his heart pounding in his own ears. The sensation he felt when Felix kissed him was indescribable. It made most of his sense fly out the window. "Oh..? There was more?" he asked lightly, breathlessly.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:26 pm

Felix nodded. "I think he was." He smiled as he saw Kim's reaction. "Yes, there's more," he told the mechanic as he removed Kim's shirt. "We got to talking and then I decided to have a bit of fun." He drew his tongue along Kim's neck. "Lot's of fun." He moved down and ran his tongue along the younger male's chest until he made his way back to Kim's mouth and caught him in a kiss that was not as soft as the last, but a bit deeper and passionate. "I think he enjoyed it," the shinobi stated coolly.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:36 pm

Kim nearly shivered when Felix removed his shirt, but didn't protest, even though he knew this was wrong. He knew it was wrong, but he couldn't bring himself to protest against Felix. He was going to feel even more guilty later when the guy sobered up and claimed Kim had taken advantage of him. A shiver ran down his spine when Felix ran his tongue over his neck. He took in a sharp breath and closed his eyes when Felix licked ever so lightly over his skin. His heart was racing from this brief contact alone. He would regret this later, but for now he didn't. Which was exactly why the light brown eyed male returned Felix's kiss, putting his hand gently on the side of the other male's face. He took in a slightly shaky breath when the kiss ended. "I-I don't see why he wouldn't have," he breathed.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:41 pm

Felix relished the sweet taste of Kim's lips against his. It reminded him of his time with Kymin and his heart ached unknowingly for it. The shinobi closed his eyes from the kiss and reopened them when it was over. "Yeah, but that's the end of the demonstration, for we went to sleep afterwards," he said as he licked his lips and moved off of the other male. That had been exhilarating. Felix sat up and stretched, taking his seat on the bed next to Kim once more he gave a small smile. "I love a good show," he said out of the blue. "It's always entertaining to just let loose for a while."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next