Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Land of Chaos: Part III

2 posters

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

The Land of Chaos: Part III - Page 9 Empty Re: The Land of Chaos: Part III

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:06 pm

Saionna seemed a bit surprised that Boreas had taken her side, but that didn't change the fact that she didn't like him. When Batsu smiled at her, she gave a small smile back, then glanced to the other winged male in the group. He didn't talk much, she noticed, and she wondered if he was like her and couldn't speak too well either.

While Boreas liked the idea of living in a house with just them, he had to ask "How would we pay for it? I mean, I like the idea and all, but...well, yeah." He knew at least a little of how humans worked from his time with Jasper. He was almost positive that Cross wouldn't be able to pay for it for as long as they needed to stay there, and judging by the guy's silence, he was right.

Alice nodded at the suggestion. "I agree with DK," she smiled.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:49 pm

Batsu smiled. "That's the thing, it's abandoned....completely abandoned so it's going to need some work. I figured we could take off from Madness hunting for a while and work on fixing it up," he replied. Maybe it would help build their relationships before the group crumbled away into nothing. His grey eyes gleamed as Alice said she agreed with DK. At least the kids were excited, now only if he could get the adults to feel the same. "I know we're not family or anything, and probably never will be since this is just a job, but I figured we can make things a bit more comfortable."

DK was still cheesing as if there were no tomorrow. He stood up and stretched. "I think it's a great idea, now let's go," he said impatiently.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:06 am

Boreas blinked when Batsu told them it was abandoned. They could...make a home from scratch? While he knew these guys weren't his family, he'd grown close enough to Fara and DK to consider them like his siblings. Batsu too. So this was...kinda exciting, actually. "Well then hell yeah, let's go check it out. We could use a break from hunting, right?" His orange eyes were gleaming in the same excited way as they'd been when he'd first gotten his body.

Alice giggled and gave a small cheer. "We've gonna have a home again Cross!" she cheered, going over to the raven haired male and taking his hand, jumping up and down excitedly. For the first time since he didn't even remember when, Cross smiled and gave a small chuckle. It had been a while since she'd been this happy about anything. He suspected it was because when he'd been gone due to Batsu's personal errand, she'd probably missed their home together just north of the Crested.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:15 pm

Batsu was glad. So it was settled, they were going to the house. "Alright then." He got up and looked to DK. "Will you fly us there, it isn't far and I'll guide you." When DK agreed with a nod he waited for the child to change before climbing aboard. When everyone was ready, DK started into the sky, listening to the direction of the winged male until they arrived at a shack. As Batsu had said it needed work, but the location was nice and it had a porch.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:47 pm

(Okay, I'm sorry, this music just fits so well to me. It's so peaceful! The Shire)

Cross decided that he would use his own wings to fly there. He wasn't fond of riding on the backs of animals, even if technically speaking DK wasn't an animal. When he told them he'd fly himself, Alice concurred and said she'd fly too, turning into a white dove and fluttering upwards while waiting for DK and Cross to fly up as well. Once they got to the house, Alice turned back into her human form just before landing, and ran over to the house. "Look at this place! It's gonna be awesome!" she laughed happily. "It even has a porch, look Cross!" Landing lightly on the ground, Cross gave a small smile. It was nice seeing her this happy.

Boreas climbed off DK, taking a look around. He didn't realize until they'd landed that he could have flown as well, having completely forgotten he was capable of such a thing. Regardless, it probably wouldn't have been too nice for him to fly himself when Batsu couldn't fly yet. He'd noticed that the guy's wings had grown back, but they didn't look large or sturdy enough to carry the guy's weight. He looked at the house, giving a chuckle at Alice's excitement. "Ya did good Batsu. This place is nice. Once it's all fixed up, it'll be perfect." Fara, still sitting on his shoulder, nodded in agreement.

The flame haired girl blinked when she was told to get on the back of the large white dragon. She remembered this thing. She'd wanted its head, because the head had been so pretty. She remembered thinking it probably would have tasted as good as it looked. But now she didn't really have the urge to behead the large dragon, even though there were those whisperings in her head again trying to convince her that she did want to do that. Carefully climbing on, the blue eyed girl blinked, petting the fur lightly. This was strange to her. When they took off into the sky, Saionna immediately grabbed onto Batsu's arm, her eyes wide with surprise, and a little bit of fear. She wasn't used to being in the sky. Why were they in the sky? When DK started flying, the flame haired girl swallowed and carefully looked downwards, at the village and the trees. Blinking, she slowly let go of Batsu's arm and leaned over to see better. She kept leaning so much that she nearly fell off on several occasions, but somehow caught herself. Or maybe someone else had caught her. She didn't know, she was too busy looking at all the things below them and wondering how they'd gotten so tiny. Once they landed, Saionna slipped off DK and looked around. Everything had started getting bigger again once they'd gone down. And she'd felt her hair moving in the wind earlier, so she tenderly patted it down, brushing the longer pieces with her fingers before turning her gaze to the house curiously. Glancing to Batsu, she went over to him, and, seeming a bit embarrassed, pointed to the house. "...n-name?" This time the stutter didn't seem like it was because she wasn't used to the word, but rather, because she was embarrassed for having to ask what the name for that thing in front of them was, that thing that everyone seemed to be getting so excited over. She'd torn down a lot of places that looked like that, and she wondered if everyone got so excited upon seeing structures like these all the time, since there had been so many in the villages.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:36 pm

Even Hunter had to smile when he saw the house. Yeah, it needed work, but they could call this place home. No more sleeping in hotels and eating hotel food. They could have real home cooked meals now. Looking at the others he tried not to get too excited. Surely he didn't want to be seen acting like one of the younger members of the group. Walking around he started exploring around the back.

DK was practically bouncing all over the place. "This place is awesome," he agreed with Alice. He then ran up to the door and pushed it open. He was happy to have a place to call home. Running upstairs he counted the rooms. "Four runs, two and a half bathrooms." He came back down the stairs and peered out the window. "And it's dusty. But at least we have a kitchen and living room. Can we get a tv?"

Batsu was glad to see everyone happy. The grey eyed male was even happier to see Cross smile about something. Maybe this would help the raven haired male out a bit. "Thanks," he replied to Boreas. He then looked to Saionna as she asked her question. "It's called a house," he told her. "This will be our home." He then looked to the house as DK went on a talking spree. "Sure, if that's what you want." He was wondering how they would divide the rooms up.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:42 pm

He liked seeing Alice happy. Maybe he'd been created to keep her happy and safe, but...well, right now that didn't matter to him. Cross was starting to believe that Silence had only been telling him what he'd wanted to hear. Telling him that he'd been born, not created. He wasn't human. There was no name for what he was. He had no mother or father that he was aware of, so how could he have been born? He was fairly certain he hadn't come from an egg, either. But all that, all that was besides the point now. Now he had the opportunity to focus on Alice's happiness. Walking up to the house, Cross started looking it over himself. The house him and Alice had lived in had been one that had been abandoned and run down as well, and the two of them had fixed it up themselves. This wouldn't be much different, except that this house was bigger and there were more people to help them.

Alice smiled and followed DK throughout the house to look at all the rooms. "Who would leave such a great house?" she asked, giggling happily. "Me and you should share a room, DK," she suggested happily, trotting down the stairs after him. She wanted to go into the backyard to see if there was a playset with a swing or a slide, so when DK asked Batsu if they could have a TV, she ran off into the backyard. "Isn't this cool mister Hunter?" she asked, giggling as she spotted him. "We're all gonna be like a family," she said with a nod, spinning around once in excitement, her black dress twirling around her.

Saionna blinked at the word, looking to the house, then back to Batsu. "O..our home?" she asked, tilting her head. She thought she knew what it meant, maybe. She'd never had a home before, but she'd heard people telling other people to go home before. "We...l..live in home..?" she asked, looking a bit uncertain about her words. Unlike everyone else, she was more confused about this new place than excited.

Boreas refrained from running about and checking out the house, but he didn't hide his excitement, as there was a large grin on his face. He stood next to Batsu and crossed his arms. "Hey. Have you ever seen that guy smile before?" he asked with a grin that was more mischievous than excited. "I think I heard him chuckle, even." Of course, he was talking about Cross. "I didn't think he could smile, honestly," he chuckled.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:53 pm

Batsu smirked when Boreas spoke to him. "Well, I'm not sure I have ever seen him smile, but it's nice to know he's capable. It means things are going to get a bit better for all of us." Batsu looked to Saionna. "Yes, this is your home too. Go take a look around." The winged male turned back to Boreas. "You'd think him smiling would cause a rift in the space fine continuum," he joked. Yes, Batsu knew a few things about life.

DK nodded. "Maybe it can be me you and Fara. We can get bunk beds and make Fara a mini house," he said as he moved from the window and went over to Boreas. "The inside us really big," he said with a grin. "Come look at it."

Hunter was nodding in approval. This place was nice. The yard was huge and would be great for play space. He blinked when Alice came around and spoke. "Yeah, it's going to be nice," he said. He watched Alice spin around. She was so lively.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:25 pm

"Heh, maybe it's an omen or something," Boreas chuckled. He gave a small laugh when Batsu said he was surprised the guy smiling didn't cause a rift. He was in a really good mood now, thanks to this. When Saionna nervously went to look around the house, Boreas smiled deviously at Batsu. "Hey, you know, I don't think your girlfriend likes me very much, and I'm not sure why," he said, poking fun at the red haired male. When DK came over and said he should come look at it, Boreas grinned and shrugged. "Sure, why not. See you in a minute Batsu," he said, giving his friend a wave before walking off towards the house with his arms crossed behind his head. "Hey kiddo, how many rooms are there?"

Cross was looking over the porch for the moment. The stairs could stand to be redone, he thought. They were a little rickety and the railings were a little broken, but other than that, this house looked pretty nice from the outside. He had his usual blank expression on again, but his eyes seemed a little brighter.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:40 pm

Batsu nodded. "A good one I hope." He then blinked as Boreas spoke an not Saionna. "I'm assuming you don't mean in the context that she is a female and that she is my friend," he said with a shake off his head. "Either way I'm not sure what she has against you." He shrugged and waved goodbye as DK ended up getting Boreas to tag along with him through the house. He glanced to Cross who seemed to be examining the house. Instead of bothering him Batsu turned away from the house and looked upwards where the valleys should have been.

DK waited patiently for Boreas to stop talking with Batsu. Even the older male finally decided to come on DK was right behind him. "Four rooms and two and a half bathrooms. Two bedrooms upstairs, two downstairs. And one full bathroom downstairs and one half. Then there's one full bathroom upstairs." He smiled. "Me and Alice are planning on sharing a room with Fara."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:33 pm

"Nope, not at all in that context," Boreas called back with a grin. After that, he turned his attention to the little purple haired boy trailing behind him. "So there's..." There was a pause as Boreas counted silently. "Eight of us. And if you three room together, someone can get their own room," he mused aloud. He wondered if Batsu would let Saionna get her own room. Honestly, he thought someone should keep an eye on the girl. "What a stroke of luck though, finding a place like this abandoned, huh?" he asked, grinning down at the kid next to him.

Running back into the front of the house, Alice went up to Cross, smiling happily. "Come look, Cross, the backyard's really big," she said, taking his hand and pulling him along. He didn't resist in the lightest, allowing her to drag him into the back so she could show him.

Saionna was already in the house, after hesitantly entering. As Boreas and DK got inside, she was looking through the window, curiously tapping at the glass. It was quite a bit dusty, so she had wiped the dust away and was now curious as to why there was resistance against her hand when it didn't really look like there should be any.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:58 am

DK was bubbling over with joy. He could just imagine all the things that would happen now that they had a home of their own. He could only dream of the possibilities. "Really, someone gets a room to their self? I bet it's going to be Cross. He doesn't seem like the type of person to share a room with anyone aside from Alice." The little dragon then gave a grin. "That would mean you'd have to share with Batsu or Saionna because you don't like Hunter, but Saionna doesn't like you." He giggled lightly and then shrugged. "I don't know, but I'm glad we're lucky enough to find a place this grand."

Batsu walked into the house after a while and then looked towards Saionna as she wiped away the dust from the window. He shook his head and then went into the kitchen where there was nothing more than a stove and crumbling table. Grey eyes closed for a brief moment and Batsu sighed. This was a good place, a nice place. It was quiet and peaceful. There were places where everyone could just relax and enjoy and this was theirs. A large yard for the little ones, a river nearby for food and water, a forest for food as well. Of course they could just buy food, but at the same time it was nice to just get out and spend some quality time with someone by hunting. Or maybe he just had a strange way of looking at things. Whatever the case was, this was their place now.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:52 am

Boreas shrugged. "I'd be perfectly fine with sharing a room with Batsu. Cuz personally, I don't think I want to get killed in my sleep, which is what I'm sure would happen if I roomed with Saionna," he joked. "I mean, have you seen the glares that girl shoots at me? I don't even know why she doesn't like me," he chuckled. Unlike Hunter, he seemed to find Saionna's general dislike of him amusing.

Saionna blinked when she saw Batsu come in, and stopped looking through the window to follow behind him instead. Once he stopped inside a room, she walked over to him and smiled. She was starting to understand what everyone was getting so worked up over. The place didn't look very nice, but they would live here. "This...home. Thank you," she said, her blue eyes shining. There was so much she wanted to say to him, and it almost saddened her that she couldn't. Well, it did, but not right now, because right now she was happy like everyone else.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:14 pm

"If looks could kill you'd be dead," DK exclaimed. He liked talking to Boreas. Not only was the guy extremely cool, he was a bit of a role model, minus the not like humans thing. DK didn't have a problem with humans. He enjoyed their company. He wondered why Boreas had issues with them. "On a positive note now you don't have to act as if you're dying from the overwhelming stench of humans," he joked. "Hmm, I wonder how we're going to afford beds and stuff." He clicked his tongue and then hopped onto the stairs. "So Boreas, what color are you painting your room? I want to paint my side yellow."

Hunter decided to go inside and check out what was going on inside. Purple eyes blinked at the size of the home. He honestly couldn't remember the last time he'd actually slept in a house. A small feeling of happiness washed over him. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all.

"No problem," Batsu told Saionna. Honestly he didn't want everyone's praise, he just wanted them to enjoy this place. For them to feel like they could all rely on each other and know that they were friends. He started back outside and took a seat on the porch. He'd let everyone look around and enjoy until it was time time to fight over who got which room and what not. He smirked. He was looking forward to that.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:24 pm

Boreas snickered. "Yeah, tell me about it. Her eyes are like freaking daggers." He found it kinda weird though, that the outsides of her eyes were black. He knew it was the remainder of the madness in her, but why only her eyes? Her teeth didn't look very sharp, like they seemed to get with Batsu and Cross when they were consumed. He wondered silently why it was that not even Silence could take anymore of the black curse from the girl. "Hey, I wasn't acting, humans stink," he complained, wrinkling his nose in disgust. He knew that DK had been joking, which was why Boreas chuckled afterwards. "Maybe we'll have to do some odd jobs. Heck, if any of the creatures are hassling the village folk, maybe they'd pay us to get rid of it. I know it's our job to get rid of'em and all, but it could help us pay for some necessities," he pointed out. "What color...?" Boreas blinked. "I don't know," he shrugged. "Honestly, it doesn't matter to me what color, so long as I get a bed eventually." He gave a small grin. "I'll bet you anything Alice is gonna want to paint her side pink. It'd look like Easter exploded in your room," he laughed lightly, crossing his arms behind his head as he looked around, starting into the kitchen. "I didn't think about it, but there's going to be a lot of things we'll need for this place, at least to make it hospitable. Heck, we're probably gonna have to hunt for our food," he mentioned off-handedly, a small grin coming to his face. He wouldn't mind that. It was weird, but even as a human in his own body, Boreas was still an animal at heart.

"Hey Cross, how long do you think it's going to take us to fix this place? Do you think you guys will be on break the whole time?" Alice asked, her face still beaming. Cross shrugged. "We're gonna have to talk that over with the others," he said. Alice looked over to where Batsu and Saionna had been before. They weren't there anymore. She looked back to Cross. "Are you happy we're here?" Cross tilted his head. "Yes. We have a home again," he stated simply. Alice shook her head. "Not here here, like...here. Um...in this situation...with all these people? I know you don't like people much," she said, looking down. The raven haired male blinked, before kneeling down in front of Alice, only speaking when she looked at him. "We have new friends because of all this, don't we?" When Alice smiled and nodded, Cross rubbed the top of her head. "I'm happy if you're happy," he said, standing back up. "Have you decided which room you and DK will have?" When Alice shook her head, Cross waved her along. He hadn't yet seen the rooms either.

Saionna was a bit reluctant to leave Batsu's side, but she smiled when he said no problem and went into the house and upstairs to look around. The first room she went in, she noticed, had a window looking out towards where the vallies should have been. It was a pretty sight, but she couldn't see much through the dust, so she went over and wiped the dust away before sitting on her knees so she could look out the window.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:45 pm

DK chuckled. "You have a powerful nose," he pointed out. "I can't even smell the difference between humans and other beings." The little dragon then smirked. "Well, I bet you she doesn't," he replied. "I bet an entire deer leg that she's going to paint it....hmmm, blue, yeah, she'll paint it blue." DK then blinked when Boreas said they would have to hunt. "I don't mind hunting, but I didn't picture you as the type to do so. I mean you used to be part of a human." He shrugged. "Anyway, odd jobs aren't a problem with me," he said with a nod. The little dragon jumped off the stairs and then headed towards the front door. "Hey Batsu, when can we pick our rooms," he asked. When the winged male replied DK nodded. "Everyone," he shouted. "We can pick rooms when everyone comes out onto the porch."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:16 pm

"Lucky you," Boreas said simply. "There's a huge difference to me." Actually, he'd probably trained himself to hate the smell of humans, when he thought about it. Jasper hadn't been able to smell it, because he had a weak nose, like most humans. "Deal," he grinned, when DK said he'd bet him a deer's leg that she'd paint it blue. His grin got wiped clean off his face as Alice and Cross started past them, the small girl exclaiming "You're both wrong, it's going to be white!" with a giggle. Boreas looked off to the side and gave a small grumble. Well, at least they'd both lost. "Anyways, don't remind me. I'm not Jasper," he said simply. "Hunting sounds like a good time to me," he said with a shrug, following the purple haired child outside.

Cross and Alice had only just gotten into the house when Batsu called them back out. When Alice looked at him, Cross shrugged and waved her to go back out as well. Meanwhile, Saionna was upstairs still looking out the window, and didn't realize that Batsu had called everyone down because her mind was too busy wandering.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:34 pm

Hunter had been upstairs when Batsu had made the call, but didn't go down immediately. Instead he went to collect Saionna who he'd seen go upstairs. "Batsu is calling for us," he told her. He waited to make sure she'd heard before he headed down the stairs.

DK blinked when Alice came bouncing through the house and pointed out how they were both wrong. "Oh....well what do we do now," he asked Boreas as he headed out the door. "I say we make a bet on who can catch the biggest deer. Who ever wins doesn't have to cut it up."

The fact that those two were talking about hunting and deer made Batsu remember how hungry he was. He hadn't eaten in two days. "I'm sure one deer is enough for all of us," he said with a smirk. "Then again I'm hungry enough to eat two deer by myself." He say down on the step. "I think we should let the little ones pick their room first. Afterwards the rest of us can figure out what we want to do. I don't care who I room with, but someone will end up with a room to themselves."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:51 pm

Saionna turned her head, her blue eyes curious, when she heard Hunter come into the room and tell her Batsu was calling them. Nodding, she got up, giving one last look out of the window, before following the brown haired male downstairs and onto the porch, where she sat down nonchalantly next to Batsu.

Boreas shrugged. "I dunno..." Seriously, what did you do when both people involved in a bet, lost the bet? Jasper didn't gamble, so Boreas really had no idea. Or at least, the guy had never lost a gamble before. He grinned at DK's suggestion. "Now that is a challenge I will accept with gusto. There's no way you could beat me in a hunting competition," he grinned. He looked to Batsu with a chuckle. "Hey, if we have more than we need I'll just freeze it til we get hungry," he chuckled. When Batsu said he didn't care who he roomed with, Boreas put his hand up lazily. "I call rooming with Batsu." That was simple enough, right? Cross freaked him out, he hated Hunter, and Saionna would probably kill him in his sleep, even if he roomed by himself. Batsu was the only safe bet here, clearly.

Alice smiled excitedly when Batsu said they should get to pick first, and grabbed DK's hand to drag him into the house. "Come on, let's go pick a room! Come on Fara," she called with a big smile, as the fairy fluttered off Boreas's shoulder and followed the two children into the house.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:30 pm

DK stuck his tongue out at Boreas. "I'm a dragon, I can easily spot big prey," he said as he folded after Alice to go up the stairs. His eyes were getting lightly as he headed inside. "Let's get an upstairs room," he offered. "It'll be awesome." He looked to Fara. "Are you excited too," he asked. He gave her a smile and then stopped in the stairs for a brief moment before continuing up the stairs.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:42 pm

Boreas only rolled his eyes at DK's bragging and leaned against the door frame as the three went upstairs to look for a room. Alice nodded in agreement when DK said they should get a room upstairs. "Yeah, let's!" she giggled, running up the stairs. Fara had nodded to the boy's question, flying up the stairs. She couldn't climb up things like Alice or DK, because she was too tiny. She could teleport, but that was no fun. She liked flying.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:59 pm

DK want sure if he wanted the room to the left or to the right. The right said had the full bath closer to it. "Left or right," he asked the others. He knew they didn't need a big room, but neither did whoever would get the single room. Besides, the others said they could pick first. He skipped between the two rooms as he waited for the girls to make their decision.

Batsu could hear then upstairs and it made him smile. He leaned back and stretched his wings. The felt so small, but at least they were there. "I'm thinking we can probably go with the idea Boreas had about hunting creatures for payment. Villages know the danger and they can't take these things, but we can."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:16 pm

Boreas looked to the red haired male with a small grin. "Oh, you heard that? I mean, we might as well. We don't want to go spending all Cross's money, right?" he grinned, glancing to the raven haired male, who actually raised an eyebrow at that for a moment, causing Boreas to laugh. He'd never seen the guy make that expression, and what made it funnier was that the rest of his face was actually still pretty blank.

Alice looked between the two rooms. "Hmm...what do you think?" she asked Fara, looking to the little fairy, who darted from one room to look in it, and then to the other. When she returned, she started motioning with her hands to Alice, and the white haired girl nodded as if she actually understood. "Right, right, good point," she giggled. "The bigger room, so we can build Fara a house. Besides, we have three people and everyone else has two," she smiled happily.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:33 pm

Batsu nodded. "I've got pretty good hearing," he said. "And the window is cracked so it wasn't too hard." Batsu then crossed his legs. "Saionna, when everyone has picked a room will you help me clean up a bit?"

Hunter was quiet for the most part until Batsu finished speaking. "Since there's no beds here yet, I can go to the Unknown and grab the two mattresses in the cave I lived in." Purple eyes looked off to the side. "It'll at least give Alice and DK something to sleep on."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:39 pm

Saionna looked to Batsu when he asked her a question. She'd been trying to follow the conversation they were having, until that brown haired guy had laughed in such an annoying way, causing her to shoot a glare at him. But now her attention was on the red haired male she was sitting next to. She nodded at his question. What were those answers again? There were two of them, there was no, and...and what was the other one? It was a moment after she nodded that she answered him with "Y-yes."

Cross nodded at Hunter's suggestion. "I'll come help," he said simply, glancing to the doorway when the little white haired girl came skipping out of the door with the fairy on her shoulder, announcing they had picked a room, and which room it was that they'd picked.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next