Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In an alternate dimension...

2 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

In an alternate dimension... - Page 14 Empty Re: In an alternate dimension...

Post by The Godfather Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:06 am

Felix gave a low chuckle. "Really now? Would you prefer if I show a bit of that excitement," he asked. He shifted lightly, for obvious reasons that concerned the lower half of his body. That and feeling Kim's tongue against his neck sent his mind reeling. He breath an almost breath, "Fuck." He kept still though, his hands on either side. He was aware that Kim was injured, which was the main reason for him being so docile, for lack of a better word. "You can push as far as you want," he said, his eyes closing to slits. That disciplined self-control was slipping quickly, and with as much caution as he could muster, his hands moved to Kim's hips. "And what of you? What gets you riled up," he asked, his hands traveling a little lower.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:30 am

"Well, it might help. Like I said, I'd hate to get you all excited and then have you get embarrassed because I'm a guy," Kim said with a light smile. "If you let it show, I can at least gauge where you're at." He wasn't really sure if he wanted to get Felix riled up. On the one hand, it would be fun, but on the other...it would hurt later on. And more importantly, if Felix decided last minute that he really didn't want to do anything with a gay mechanic...well, Kim didn't want to get the guy all excited with no form of release. That would be horrible of him. The teal haired male grinned lightly when Felix swore and started planting more small, tender kisses over the sensitive skin of the other's neck. "I just don't want to make you uncomfortable is all," he stated simply, when Felix gave him permission to go as far as he liked. When he felt the silver haired ninja's hands on his hips, Kim decided that...he could deal with a little pain tomorrow. He'd just have to ask Felix to be gentle, if the guy wanted to do most of the work. Kim raised his head a little at the question, but only so he could look at Felix as he spoke. "Where would be the fun in it if I just told you?" Kim asked with a grin and a chuckle. "You'll have to figure that out for yourself," he mumbled as he moved closer to Felix and, rather gently, pressed his lips against the other male's.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:54 am

That was a very big factor. He kind of wished the other hadn't reminded him. He kept thinking about Kymin and that night. It felt so long ago, but not long enough to bring the other back to him. He shoved the thought to the back of his head. Why the hell should he care about Kymin coming back? He wasn't waiting for the guy to return so that they could build a relationship. If anything he just wanted to apologize for the way he'd acted. They could be friends, but nothing more. "So what if you're a guy," Felix stated as he returned Kim's kiss, holding him steady with one hand while the other moved lower. "It just means," he said with a grin, his blue eyes meeting Kim's brown ones. "I know," he kissed Kim. "What drives." Another kiss. "You crazy." He grabbed Kim and gave him a light squeeze. Those kisses along his neck may have spurred him home, along with the sound of the guy's voice, and a need he couldn't quite explain in words.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:39 am

Kim was about to tell Felix that it mattered quite a lot that he was a guy, but got cut off when the silver haired male started pecking him with kisses in between words. He felt Felix's hand moving lower, and that made him smile lightly. To be honest...he was kind of curious about what Felix's reaction would be when the guy found out that Kim hadn't been joking. It took a lot to get him hard. Which explained the lack of reaction down below when Felix gave him a squeeze, even if, for a moment, Kim's expression changed and he let out a sigh of pleasure. "No," he whispered with a small grin, bringing his face closer to Felix's so that their lips were mere centimeters apart. "It means that you know what drives you crazy," he teased, deciding to tease Felix a little bit more by pressing himself against the guy's hand while his hands found the edge of Felix's shirt and slid under, running along the guy's bare skin while pushing the shirt up at the same time. "I'm willing to bet that the things that turn you on are a lot different than the things that get me going," he chuckled, pecking Felix on the cheek with a kiss. Yeah, this was gonna be fun.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:00 pm

Felix had thought Kim was joking, but it seemed that the guy wasn't. His blue eyes lowered slightly in confusion and embarrassment. Kim was still soft and Felix wasn't sure how to deal with that. Maybe he was getting in over his head. Kim pressed further against him and Felix wasn't sure what to do. Kim's words sort of passed over him until he felt the others hands over his chest. Maybe they shouldn't be doing this. After all, Kymin... And Meridian... And Kim was injured. He swallowed lightly. Maybe he was just over thinking this. He hadn't been this nervous with Kymin, but that was probably because he'd been drunk. "What excites you then?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:50 pm

Kim smiled lightly when he saw the look of embarrassment and confusion on Felix's face. "You're not going to back out just because I'm a bit of a challenge, are you?" he asked curiously, his brown eyes shining in amusement. If Felix hadn't backed out because he was a guy, would he back out simply because he didn't know what would please him? He saw Felix swallow and suddenly felt a bit bad, and ran his hands back down Felix's shirt, but only because he was pulling the guy's shirt back down with them. His brown eyes were soft when Felix questioned him. "I already told you...it's no fun if I just tell you what turns me on." There was a light pause where Kim sat up instead of leaning over Felix and looked down at him with a soft smile. "This isn't very fair of me," he said suddenly. "I'm practically pinning you down here," he mentioned, his gaze looking a little guilty and apologetic. Felix was here with him until he found a place. He called it thanking the guy, but the reality was, he wasn't being fair to Felix right now. He was a guy, after all.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:33 pm

The silver haired male looked up at Kim, his blue eyes meeting the mechanic's brown ones. There wouldn't be much loss in backing down, aside from a damaged pride..... "I like a good challenge." Kim put his shirt back in place and Felix had was guessing it was game over. He was a bit disappointed when the mechanic spoke. "You're a bit too small to pin me down," he replied as he sat up a bit. He held back a sigh. "Don't look so guilty, it doesn't look good on you." He didn't know what else to say. Maybe this was for the best. "If this isn't going to lead anywhere, could you please get off of me," he asked. It was in no way rude, but having someone over him the way Kim was well....it didn't really help the situation.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:00 pm

"My size doesn't have anything to do with it," Kim chuckled lightly, getting off Felix when the guy asked him to. If it wasn't going to lead anywhere, might as well. He felt bad that he'd almost gotten the guy all riled up, and was glad to see that Felix hadn't gotten excited down below from all his teasing. "I can't help but feel a little guilty," Kim said with an awkward smile. "I feel like I'm trying to push you into something. I don't want that," he admitted, lightly rubbing the back of his neck in embarrassment.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:33 pm

Felix rolled his eyes. "I don't do anything I don't want, so there's no need to feel guilty about anything." He pulled himself up and leaned against the arm of the couch. "I mean, I do know how to handle these things." He crossed his arms over his chest and smirked. "It's probably for the best anyway. You're not exactly in the best of shape," he told the other. "Maybe some other time." He looked up at Kim with a small smile. Such a cute guy. Shame he didn't know how all this stuff worked. Being with Kymin had been easy, he'd been drunk. Being sober and trying this was a different story. He almost chuckled at the memory. Good memories. Maybe being in the Gears would hold the same result once he settled in.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:32 am

"I guess," Kim mumbled lightly, looking off to the side. He doubted that was true. Everybody did things they didn't want to do. His face flushed red when Felix mentioned that he wasn't in the best condition for that kind of thing anyways. "..." He didn't have anything to say to that. Kim gave a small sigh and sat back down on the couch carefully. He'd been so caught up in it that he hadn't realized his midsection had started aching again. "Sure. Some other time then," Kim said with a light smile.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:52 pm

Felix smirked when he saw Kim turn a bit red. He wanted to tease the guy about it, but decided not to. His expression however remained quite amused. He looked at the guy closely when he sat back down. "You okay," he asked, a bit of concern seeping into his voice. He sat up a bit and ruffled the guy's hair. "Mmhm, some day." He gave a friendly smile and then leaned back into the couch, relaxing a bit. "So Kim Babo, what now," he asked. Felix was slowly coming down from his high. It was a pain in the ass getting excited only for things to fall through. Not that he hadn't had that happen before, but it still sucked. At least he hadn't gotten to the point where he was visibly excited.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:06 pm

Kim blinked at Felix's question and chuckled when the guy ruffled his hair. "I'm fine. Just a bit sore," he said with a small shrug, apparently not at all affected by the fact that he'd been about to sleep with Felix in the condition he was in. When Felix asked leaned back onto the couch, Kim tried to make himself comfy against the cushions. "I dunno," he said with a small shrug. "What do you want to do?"
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:55 pm

Felix nodded after Kim said he was fine. He imagined how easy it would be for Kim to be healed if they were in the Crested with Serenity. He pushed the thought away. "It doesn't really matter to me. I don't get much off time, so anything is fine by me." It was an honest answer. Sitting here was fine or they could go out into the city. Felix wondered what was in this city to keep himself entertained. Probably not much. Maybe he could grab a couple of drinks and find someone to talk with. Whatever the case, he didn't want to send too much time lounging around. He didn't want to get lazy.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:04 am

"Anything, huh..." Kim looked to the TV, his expression thoughtful. "I could always show you to the host club I mentioned earlier," he said lightly, glancing to Felix. He was very obviously ignoring the fact that he really shouldn't have been around and walking. He hated feeling handicapped. He'd once broken his wrist while building a new cannon and had barely been able to let it heal properly without using it. In fact, in the duration of its healing, he had broken it an additional two times before he finally stopped using it long enough for it to set right and heal properly. Honestly though, it was only because the doctor had called Suki and Suki had forced him to stay with her every single day until his hand had healed to make sure he wasn't using it. "I'm pretty sure the ladies there would adore you," he teased with a smirk. And more importantly, if need be, it wasn't too hard to find a whore in the red light district. Felix could always go to one of them if Kim had ended up getting him more...riled up than he was admitting to.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:17 pm

Felix tilted his head at the mention of the host club and then mentioned ladies. Felix looked a bit sheepish. "I think you should be staying here resting instead of being out and about. Have you forgotten that you were badly injured," he said as he patted Kim's head. "Don't like sitting still do you?" He looked amused. Felix understood. He didn't much like doing nothing either. He had points where he'd been injured and forced himself to keep going, but that was because he was immortal and could do things like that. What was pain when you could beat death.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:00 am

Kim gave a small grin at that look on Felix's face when he mentioned ladies. "I'll be fine. I don't have any broken bones or anything," he pointed out. At least, none that he knew of. The doctors hadn't found any, so he was probably in the clear in that regard. The teal haired mechanic chuckled at the question. "Can't stand it. Not unless I'm playing music or cuddling with someone," he snickered.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:51 am

That's right, they were sitting together, and Kim had managed not to run all over the place like a wiggle worm. His blue eyes glowed with amusement. The silver haired male watched the mechanic closely. It was strange to hear him speak of a host club, knowing that the guy was gay. He wondered if Kim enjoyed teasing women. It would be quite unfair of him to do such, but everyone deserved a chance to amuse themselves. "You should probably learn to stand it. Too much moving about and you'll be stuck on bed rest for ages." He patted Kim's head gently. "I'm good with staying here. I can do without women." That had come out a bit wrong, but he wasn't going to rephrase what he'd just said either.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:50 am

"I don't want to learn to stand it," Kim chuckled. "I'm pretty bad at staying still, even when I'm hurt. You can ask Suki about that one," he said with a small chuckle. He tilted his head though, when Felix said he was fine with just staying here. "Ya sure? I don't mind takin ya to the place," he insisted lightly. He really just wanted to go so that he could watch the ladies fawn over Felix. It would be hilarious.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14