Ideas for Cross's heritage

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ideas for Cross's heritage

Post by Cross on Wed May 14, 2014 2:17 am

Well, to be honest, the only thing I got right now is that he's the spawn of an angel and a full-on demon (or more likely a half-angel and a full demon). I really like the idea of Cross being a half demon, so the other choice could be he's half demon and half human. I mean...He could also potentially be the offspring of a being that Alice created, which might be why he feels so strongly that he needs to protect her.

That being said, I also need to think of ideas about how and why Cross doesn't remember anything of his life before meeting Alice. That's very important. For now...discussion time, perhaps?

-I mean...another thing could be that Silence granted the wish of a demon, but at a price. The first born child of the demon, who could just so happen to be Cross. Or maybe he made a deal with a human, but that would be kinda pointless, because we all know how useless humans are...
Cross
Admin

View user profile http://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ideas for Cross's heritage

Post by Batsu on Sat May 17, 2014 11:19 am

Lol, I like that last part about humans.

Dude, if we go with the demon part, I can totally see that, considering we discussed him and Batsu being brothers ages ago.

Or, maybe we could tie in Uriyuu. I can totally see Cross being a demon, but yet that question of why he can't remember anything keeps rolling around. Hmmm.

"The white soul can't protect you forever and the Flower will soon wither. The dragon knows the truth, and when the spirit of the water strikes it deal, darkness will rise and humanity will weep." ~Uriyuu
Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top