Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Land of Chaos: Part 3 ½

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Land of Chaos: Part 3 ½ - Page 2 Empty Re: The Land of Chaos: Part 3 ½

Post by The Godfather Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:20 pm

Batsu shook his head. "Not really. It's just annoying. I made him promise he'd find a way to stop them and where is he now? Nowhere to be found. I won't wait forever." The next statement made him pause. "I don't really remember," he admitted. "I know he called me by a different name, but I don't remember it, but I know I'm originally from the Onihana." The red haired male wasn't all too excited that they were in sight of the house. He wanted to talk a bit more. His family, no, his former family was the cause of so much grief.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:01 pm

Cross supposed it was okay if the guy didn't really mean it. He could understand Batsu's anger, having been one with the guy for so long. It wasn't even an unjustified anger. "The name was Yukari," Cross said blankly. "Or Master Yukari." Yes, he remembered bits and pieces. Not all the important bits and a lot of the unimportant pieces. He couldn't help that he apparently had selective memory.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:15 pm

Batsu turned a grey gaze on Cross. The name was familiar and it sparked such a vivid memory that Batsu felt like he was watching a scene from a movie, and he'd never seen a movie before. A little boy was sitting wrapped in blankets with black hair and green eyes. Batsu blinked and shook his head. The memory was still flashes in his head, but he had to keep moving. "I took him in," Batsu stated breathlessly. "I adopted Izo and raised him in that dojo." The red haired male was in disbelief. He looked to Cross, wanting to change the subject, he asked without too much thought. "Do you miss the mountains?" It was harmless in his mind, because he didn't know Cross didn't have memories of his past, but Batsu had seen them and although he was sure it was supposed to be private, he was curious.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:01 pm

Cross blinked slowly and turned his head to look at Batsu when the red haired male spoke. So he'd remembered something. About the man he'd been trying to kill, as it seemed. That he'd adopted him into the dojo? Another blink when Batsu asked a very random question that seemed to have to do with nothing at all. "The mountains..?" A pause and he was quiet for a moment, as if trying to figure out just what Batsu was asking him. "I've never been to the mountains," he said simply. Every time he had tried to go to the mountains that he could remember, Alice always suggested that they go somewhere else. He'd always figured that mountains scared her for some reason. Maybe it was the cliffs. Cross wondered in that moment...what had made Batsu think he would miss mountains?
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:52 am

Batsu felt a strange sensation come over him, like he was about to throw up. He'd almost killed Izo. He'd wanted to kill him, but he'd stopped because he knew who he was somewhere in the back of his mind. Batsu swallowed hard, clearly shaken by this knowledge. Knowledge he preferred not to have. When Cross spoke about the mountains, Batsu looked to him and shrugged. "Oh, maybe I was just imagining things or something," he said. "But I thought you'd been born in the mountains with-I don't know. Maybe I'm mixing things up. Forget I said anything." Maybe Batsu had been to the mountains during his reign, but he was sure he'd seen other winged people there. He was almost certain.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:27 pm

Cross was quiet as Batsu said that maybe he'd been imagining things. He could have been born anywhere, but the guy had chosen one specific place. Had they possibly shared each other's memories while they'd been conjoined? That nearly made the raven haired male stop. That meant maybe Batsu knew something of his past. "Why did you think I was born in the mountains?" he asked, his voice just as even as before. In reality, Cross was a bit excited. If Batsu knew something of his past...this might have been the key to unlocking it all. If-if he really did have a past...was Batsu remembering it for him? Did this mean he really hadn't been created by Silence?
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:30 pm

Batsu shrugged. "I don't know. I just thought you were. Maybe it was a dream, but there were others like you. The wings I mean and there was a village at the top. I just, it's hard to explain it." He wasn't sure what this had meant. "I wasn't prying, I just saw it." He gave an apologetic look. "Maybe we had been stuck together for so long that everything started blurring into one. I don't remember my past, aside from the little stuff, but I saw yours."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:39 pm

Cross never remembered Batsu coming across something like that when he'd been using his body. Suddenly the black winged male stopped walking. Others like him? He had family? "Batsu," he said, looking at the red haired male. "Where?" He didn't know if the guy knew how to get there from his memories, but it was worth a shot. He would abandon dinner for a chance like this any day. What if Batsu forgot as well, after this? Then there would be no chance of him ever getting the answers he wanted. The answers he needed. "The mountain, did you see where it was?"
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:44 pm

Batsu turned. "I don't really remember. Everything is sort of hazy, but if I remember I'll let you know." It was strange. He knew Cross wanted to know, but his memories were broken into fragments. He'd only seen glimpses, like looking through a looking glass. "Besides, I'm hungry and I can't fly yet. I'll spend tonight in the Unknown and then we can search, but not tonight." His wings stretched behind him. "Don't you remember the way?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:51 pm

Cross was disappointed, sure, but he hadn't expected any less. He knew better than to get his hopes up, so when Batsu said he didn't know, Cross held back a sigh. Of course he didn't remember. Once more, the raven haired male fell silent, only giving a brief nod to Batsu. He felt like he'd been so close to finding it. To finding his past, to finding the reason he was alive. When Batsu said they could search tomorrow, he was grateful. At least now he had something to look for. There were others like him. At the other male's question, Cross shook his head. "I don't remember anything about my past," he said simply, walking past Batsu and towards the house. Damn it. He'd felt so close though..
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2