Transfer Mission: The Blackbird's Dilemma

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Transfer Mission: The Blackbird's Dilemma

Post by Cross on Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:20 am

Kana managed to give a light laugh. "Felix, I don't know what you're talking about," she told him. "Whatever it is you thought I saw, I didn't see," she told him. She had a light smile on her face as if this conversation amused her. It didn't. God, this little conversation was practically ripping her apart, but she was hanging in there rather well. The emotions that were building up were being controlled fairly well. She wasn't sure that Felix would catch this lie. But then...he was really clever. She took another drink of her grape soda nonchalantly.
Cross
Admin

View user profile http://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:25 am

"Kana, you practically ran when you saw my arm around her shoulder." He didn't see why she had even gotten worked up about this. They had agreed upon professionalism. Looked like some things just didn't work that way. A crying shame it didn't though, his life would have been much easier than what it is now. Felix gave her a light grin. "Was it the arm or just knowing that my arm wasn't wrapped around your shoulder?" Low blow.

"The white soul can't protect you forever and the Flower will soon wither. The dragon knows the truth, and when the spirit of the water strikes it deal, darkness will rise and humanity will weep." ~Uriyuu
Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:30 am

Kana raised an eyebrow when he said that she practically ran. Why couldn't he just drop this? Her emotions were close to breaking through. She was doing good on being calm, but her calm gaze faltered at his next statement. She sighed. "We're not talking about this." As if that would end the whole thing. Oh no, not with Felix. She should have known better. She took another drink of her pop. While the hand around the can was calm enough, her other hand under the table was clenched with the effort of keeping calm.
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:35 am

Oh, this was far from over. This conversation was not going to end by her ending it. Nopes. "On the contrary, I don't think this to be over with. Therefor, you're going to answer my question. Why are you letting this get to you. I already told you that Suki is just a friend. Nothing more, nothing less." Hell, Kana herself was sort of a friend as well. Why did this girl want so much more than she could have? Felix was determined to find out why, but could not bring himself to ask her. He didn't want to hurt her feelings and end up on her bitter side for the rest of the year they had left.

"The white soul can't protect you forever and the Flower will soon wither. The dragon knows the truth, and when the spirit of the water strikes it deal, darkness will rise and humanity will weep." ~Uriyuu
Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:39 am

Kana's hand under the table only clenched harder when he decided that the conversation would not be over. After he finished talking, Kana was silent for a moment, trying to keep her emotions in check. It didn't work. She put her pop on the table and stood up, trying to keep her face blank. "I said we're not talking about this, okay! I'm trying to keep things professional here, what you do with your personal life is none of my damn business!" And with that she started out of the kitchen, leaving her pop on the table. She'd tried to keep her emotions in check, but failed. When she'd snapped at him, so had her emotions. Hurt had been written all over her face. And as she walked out, it wasn't going away.

Last edited by Serenity on Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:48 am

The hurt on her face brought about that overwhelming feeling of guilt once more. He was forced to get out of his chair and go after her. "Kana," He called. "Listen, I wasn't trying to upset you, it's-" He cut himself off. "Damnit will you just listen to me for a moment. He quickly caught up with her and pulled her by the sleeve, accidentally exposing skin that made him swallow and let her go. "Sorry," he apologized. He was hoping that would get her attention, not the pulling her shirt too much, but you get the picture. "I can't keep fighting this and neither can you. I came here to get away from the drama, not find more. It's hard knowing I feel something for you, especially when you're so keen on hiding it."

Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:16 am

Kana didn't stop when he called after her. She knew it was a little childish, but for now she didn't care. She was heading towards her room. She'd lock herself in there and force herself to sleep, or maybe even lock herself inside a genjutsu. Those plans changed when he caught ahold of her shirt. She blinked when she felt it pulled down a bit, and turned to look at him. She felt broken right now. She didn't want to talk to him. She didn't want to deal with him and his petty mixed up emotions. She felt her depression creeping up on her from the shadows once more. She wanted to lie down in the dark for an eternity, and be unbothered by the idiot world around her. She froze in place though, when he said that it was hard feeling something for her while she was so keen on hiding it. Kana's eyes narrowed a little and she fixed her shirt. But her eyes had narrowed from sadness more than anything else. "I..." Her hands clenched and she crossed her arms as she tried to keep her emotions under check. She just couldn't wipe the hurt from her face though. "You shouldn't feel anything for me," she told him stubbornly. Her voice was a bit thick, as if she were trying to keep herself from crying. "What happened on the way here was an accident...it meant nothing..." she said, though it didn't sound like she actually believed her statement. It was a lie. She had to keep him from feeling for her. "Besides...you..." She shouldn't go there. It was wrong. She shouldn't go there. No, no, she wouldn't go there. She'd paused too long. So she filled in the gap with something different. "You're the one who wanted to keep this professional...I'm trying, you're not making it easy," she told him, trying once more to get her emotions under check before she got out of control. She'd promised herself she'd never show weakness in front of anyone. This was the ultimate display of weakness. One promise, broken.
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:41 am

Felix didn't allow her words to get to him. He was done lying to himself. He slowly made his way closer to her. "Forget professionalism." His blue eyes focused on hers. "Forget the everything, just for a moment." He was slipping. He shouldn't be slipping, but there was nothing in his life that was keeping him from doing so. Serenity and the kid was washed away. Everything seemed like an open field of new opportunities. And then he slipped. The first kiss was unsure, hesitant. The second was more sure, less hesitant. The third, was backed with emotion, for he'd backed her against the wall. Felix didn't care about the past or the future. He cared about the present.

Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:18 am

(WAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!! OMFG OMFG OMFGGGG!!!!!!!!)

There was something different about Felix at that moment. She couldn't tell what it was, but the hurt that was passing through her mind was hindering her judgement. When he came closer to her, she almost felt the need to back away, but stayed put. What was he-? Kana blinked as he kissed her once. Then a second, more sure time. Then at the third kiss, she was beyond shocked, because she'd found herself backed against a wall. What was he doing? Was this some kind of prank? Was this...was...was...this...

Kana felt her thoughts melt away, and after only a moment, to her own great surprise, found herself returning the kiss. Whether this was some kind of joke or not, Kana found herself not caring. If he was toying with her though...he'd find himself in a hospital pretty fast. But that wasn't going through her mind. Nothing was going through her mind right now. A bit hesitantly, Kana found her arms wrapped over his shoulders as she returned his kiss. After another moment though, her hesitation seemed to melt away with her thoughts.

She'd promised herself she'd never get close to anyone. Second promise, broken.
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:51 pm

(Thought that would make your day.)

His wonders of did he cross the line disappeared as she returned his kiss, wrapping her arms over his shoulder. Felix damn near smiled but two things prevented him from doing so. One, he was still kissing her and two, he didn't smile. Placing his hands on just above her hips on either side he had to fight the urge to carry her to his bedroom. The temptation was overwhelming. He had slipped, but he couldn't go that far. That would be unrepairable. His hands took to traveling up her sides as he fought the battle of temptation. A battle that he was winning for the moment. He was really wishing she'd push him away or something. To break the kiss. They had to breathe sometime! He just didn't want to be the one to break it, because he was afraid the moment would disappear the second they broke apart and then all the guilt would come washing over him. What the hell had he gotten himself into? Making a very deserving girl happy, a voice in his head reasoned. That was good enough for Felix.

Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:21 pm

(IT DIDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!)

Kana had to wonder if this was what it felt like to be happy. She had what felt like upteenthmillion butterflies fluttering around in her stomach, and the fact that her heartrate was beginning to pick up speed wasn't helping. And to add onto it...well, Felix had been the one who'd kissed her, and not just kissed her, but backed her against the wall. After another few moments, Kana slowly broke the kiss. She hadn't wanted to, oh no she hadn't. But she had to catch her breath. It hadn't helped that when he'd first kissed her, she'd lost her breath because of it. Kana didn't pull back too far, and her arms were still wrapped over his shoulders, her breaths coming a bit heavily. She didn't say anything though. She didn't know what to say. Was there even anything to say?
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:57 pm

Felix was glad when she broke the kiss. He let out a small breath. His lungs filling with air and his face a bit flushed. He too was at a loss of words. He didn't know what to say, but he did know what he wanted to do. The very thing that he could never bring himself to do with Serenity. A wave of guilt washed over him. It almost made him back away. Betrayal. That's what his mind was telling him. But farther down the road of his mind, something was telling him different. She deserves something. When you can't have something permanently, wouldn't you at least want a lasting memory? Can't you give Kana a memory? And there it was, the battle for control. The battle that only moments ago he was winning, and now he was slipping deeper into the darkness. "I-I would apologize for that, but I don't really care," he said with a smirk. "But I'll let you make the call on if we continue or not." He sounded like he'd just been winded.

Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:28 pm

That kiss had left them both breathless it seemed. Had that been a spur of the moment thing too? Kana found herself not caring. It had happened. And...oh god, he was asking her if she wanted to continue or not. Of course she wanted to, but...and there it was. Her thoughts were beginning to rush back to her. He had a girlfriend back in the Crested. But he'd kissed her regardless...then again, Kana didn't know if they were even still together. But he'd said so. But he'd kissed her! And now he was asking...For once in her life, Kana actually really, really wanted to be selfish. For once, she wanted to push away all thoughts of the outside world. So...she did. Without a word, Kana leaned in and kissed Felix again, her arms tightening around his shoulders. The last thought that had gone through her head: Agh, to hell with it.
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:34 pm

(HOLY ISHBAL!)

Felix waited in silence. His blue eyes shinning with a light that was rarely witnessed by mortals. He didn't care what her answer was, he was just glad that he'd had the opportunity to share something with her. The sudden burst of feelings, or emotions. He'd become accustomed to them. But this was a whole new ball game. There was little to nothing holding him back. Felix gave a small smile when she leaned in to kiss him. He returned the kiss without any hesitation and using pure upper body strength lifted her up and carried her to his bedroom. Yeah, he was with her. The hell with everything else. This was their time.

Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:36 pm

TWO MONTHS LATER

Kana had been in relatively high spirits as of late. It was...jeez, it was more than simply nice, knowing that Felix had feelings for her too. But every time she thought about it, she felt a bit bad. Hell, he had a girl back home. Kana was just making this harder for him, and it made her feel bad. What would happen when they finally got back home? There was no way Kana was gonna keep him from his kids. If he'd allow it, she might even act as if nothing had happened between them. Not that she would want to, but she wasn't gonna get him in anymore trouble than she may have already.

Kana told Felix that she was going to patrol the outside of the village today, and she was doing just that. About two hours into her watch, something stopped her. Movement out of her right peripheral. On instinct, she pulled out a kunai. "Alright, come out." She looked around. Nothing. "I can always call for a search of this forest. If you're still here when they find you, no mercy will be shown. Or you can take your chances with me," she said calmly. At that, four ANBU came out from different trees, one still staying perched in the tree. Kana looked at them and put her kunailess hand at her side. What she was really doing was pressing the number 1 on her phone, speed dialing Felix. "Ah, so there you are." She looked them over a good time. "Hm. You'd think that a scouting mission would be better suited for two jonin, not four ANBU. Planning something big? I take it that you're starting with the east wall cuz it's closest to your home, right?" And there it was. Though these ninja didn't know it, Kana had just given Felix all he needed to find her, and even more information than that. That there were four ANBU outside the eastern gates, and that they were all from the Sand Village. Had they only been two jonin, Kana wouldn't have needed to call in Felix. She could have handled two jonin. Most likely. But four ANBU? Alone, there wasn't much of a chance she could have handled them. Even two ANBU would've been a problem.
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:56 pm

The past two months Felix had allowed himself to fall into a mellow state of peace. He'd found it easier to get along with Kana when she wasn't catching attitude. But those days seemed to be over. And surprisingly, the guilt of it all had lasted a mere few seconds. He should have been guilty over barely having guilt but he wasn't. In fact, he felt fairly pleased. He liked Kana, he really did, and the next few months that they would be required to spend together. Well, he'd make the best of them. And even when it was said and done, he didn't want it all to just end. He wanted to her to come around and talk and hang. Whether Serenity approved or not sounded like a personal problem on her end. They were not together.

Off and about in the village, Felix had somehow gotten himself mixed up with a bunch of genin who were begging for some kind of instructional activity. Feeling the need to show these kids what it was like to be a real ninja, and not some fox catching idiot, he gladly showed them a jutsu. Repeating the process and allowing them to practice themselves. He'd moved along to help them individually, stopping on a kid who'd seemed to have given up when the rest of his friends were getting the hang of it and he could not. "...really simple when you get the hands signs correct," Felix was telling him that hand signs were important. "It takes time and-" His phone suddenly went off. Felix held his hand up, asking the kid to wait for a minute. "Hello?" No answer, well not a formal one at least. Instead, he was listening to Kana's directions and information. He closed the phone. "I'll teach you some other time." Felix was gone before he'd finished the sentence. He quickly headed for the eastern gate. Four ANBU, that would be a real fight. He just hoped that they weren't as strong as the Rock Ninja were letting on. It took him minutes to jump the gate and locate Kana and her company of four. Landing next to her he did a quick scope on all four ninja. "So these are the spies. I'm curious as to why the Sand sends ANBU instead of chuunin or jonin. Your higher ups must be desperate to win this battle." Felix smirked, his blue eyes glowing. "Or did they tell you who was to be guarding the village." There was the grin. Yeah, he was ready to give them hell.

Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:24 am

To her great surprise, the ANBU hadn't attacked her yet. Had they known that she'd called her partner in? When Felix arrived, the ANBU looked at each other, and one of them nodded, but said nothing. The ANBU on the far end started a jutsu, and from the tree he was perched on, two pillars of wood shot out quickly at each of the two ninja before them. He was testing their speed, but for the moment it looked like he was trying to land a hard hit. Kana dove to the side to avoid it, throwing shuriken at each of the ANBU, then gave a smirk. "I was gonna tell them that they could come quietly, but something tells me they won't take me up on that offer," she called over to Felix. She assumed that he'd been able to dodge it. He was faster than her.
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:35 am

Felix moved up into one of the branches as the guy used a jutsu. Landing with ease he looked down on Kana with a grin. "Are you complaining?" He asked. Blue eyes flashed beneath silver hair. This fight was going to be interesting. Felix pulled two kunai. Two on one. Well, that sounded a bit unfair. These were ANBU after all. Felix threw each kunai to the ANBU and then moved towards the guy who'd started the fight. He may have been the leader. Whether he was or not, Felix wanted to take him out.

The two ninja had moved the instant their partner had preformed his jutsu. One went around the back of Kana, armed with a demon wind shuriken while the other had moved into the tree tops. The second the one on the ground threw the shurkien, the one up top came flying down with a series of Pheonix Flowers.

Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:50 am

Kana grinned a bit when Felix asked if she was complaining. "Now why would I ever complain about a good fight?" she asked with a chuckle. She was debating on whether or not they should kill these guys. Well, moreso, if they could get away without killing them. Of course they would have information, but they looked strong. The only way to keep them down might have been to kill them. Unless Kana could somehow trap them in a genjutsu, or someone heard the fight and they managed to outnumber the group of ANBU. The brunette kept her eyes on the two ninja that were coming for her, but lost sight of one as they disappeared into the trees. Kana aimed kunai up towards the tree tops, while aiming shuriken at the one with the demon wind shuriken. The shuriken she threw had paper bombs attached. When he threw the demon wind shuriken, Kana ducked under it, having it miss her barely, as fireballs rained down towards her. Dammit. Kana did a jutsu, one of the fireballs grazing her arm as she finished it, a clone disappearing and Kana reappearing to slash at the back of the one who'd thrown the shuriken at her. Yeah, she was aiming to paralyze him.

The leader saw the silver haired ninja come at him, and blocked the kunai that was thrown. But he didn't stop there. When he blocked the kunai, he'd made sure that it's direction had changed path. To the other ninja. None of this guy's moves were pointless. You couldn't see his face through his mask, so when his eyes shifted direction for a moment, you wouldn't be able to see. The leader went for a head on collision with Felix, pulling a rather large sword out of it's sheath that was on his back, and aiming the swing at Felix with a great speed. The other ninja, however, who'd done the wood style, was on the move with another jutsu. One of the thinner branches on the trees had sharpened itself and was now heading towards Felix quickly. It's aim was at a vital chakra point. If it hit, the target wouldn't be able to use any jutsu during this fight, no matter how simple.
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:11 am

Felix smirked. Yeah, he'd taught her well. Pulling another kunai Felix prepared to block the sword. What he hadn't been counting on was how fast the guy would swing. The impact momentarily caught the jonin off guard, causing him to fall back onto his tree branch, landing up right, but something sharp caught against his shirt. He looked back. A branch. Cutting it with the kunai he looked to the guy with the sword. So just how am I going to get rid of him? Felix had an idea. But it would mean setting fire to the forest and using up a lot more chakra than he wanted to. Summonings were a bitch. Kunai still in hand, he threw it at the guy and dropped a branch. Running across to the other side he pulled two scrolls. One contained a fire seal, the other was his official summoning.

The fireball guy landed on a flimsy branch, allowing him to boost himself back up into the treetops. He'd seen Kana get injured, but that was just a scratch. He had to do more damage. Sand style: Tornado Blade. He came back down, breaking branches as he did. High speed wind blades had surrounded him. He was completely unaware that his teammate had just been paralyzed. The teammate, aka shuriken man, hadn't seen Kana move, hadn't even know she was behind him until the last minute. No, he thought panicked. How had this ended so quickly? Because what fangirls want, fangirls get.

Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:55 am

(Lol, love the names. And that last statement)

Kana was both glad, and a bit disappointed that she'd been able to paralyze one of them so quickly. At least that left her less room to get injured. Maybe. That thought was wiped clean from her head as she heard branches above her breaking at a fast pace. Her gaze turned up, and the first thing that went through her mind was Oh hell. Kana tried throwing a kunai as hard as she could at the oncoming ninja, but it only got caught up in the vortex and spit back at her. It was then she remembered a jutsu that she'd learned while she was here. She never thought it would actually come in handy. She started the jutsu with little time to spare before the enemy would crash down on top of her. Please work...Earth Style: Mine Clone Jutsu! As soon as the ninja would crash down on her, the clone she'd created (only a second soon enough) would explode. And Kana hoped that being that close to the explosion would do a lot of damage. She didn't expect something so small to kill him, oh no, just damage him. Kana had noticed something though...one of the chakra flows around them had dropped to nothing. While she'd been waiting for the explosion, she realized whose it was, and her heart dropped. Felix's chakra flow had just become quite irregular. He wouldn't be able to use jutsu for this fight. Would he be able to manage? When she saw him pull out scrolls, she had to warn him. One wrong move could...she didn't even want to think about it. "Felix, y-!" BOOM!!!!! The explosion had been much louder than she'd anticipated, and it had cut her off from being able to warn him.

When the leader saw the small branch hit his opponent, he knew what it meant. He now had the upperhand. He blocked the kunai with his sword and took out some of his own, bomb tags attached. He whipped them at Felix, all of them in close proximity to each other. The wood ninja, once the kunai were a bit closer, threw a shuriken and hit the back of one, causing the tags to go off early, causing a small smoke screen. With that being done, the leader jumped off his own branch and headed for Felix, making up the distance quickly and aiming his sword once more at the silver haired jonin.
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:35 pm

Things probably would have went better had the explosion not happened. Felix was prepared to take down the ninja with the summoning after he set blaze to the forest, but he had to move first. Suddenly Kana had called his name. He looked in her direction and then BOOM! Felix blinked surprised, the damn thing had nearly taken out his hearing. What had she used, TNT? Distracted by the explosion, Felix turned to see smoke surrounding him. This is why I don't do partner work, he thought annoyed as he pulled two kunai, ready to defend himself. He'd seen the kunai before they exploded with the smoke bomb, but, he couldn't see where they were going, nor could he see the wood ninja.

The ninja had come down, thinking he was attacking Kana, but an explosion went off, sending him flying into a tree. He was dazed by the impact and badly wounded but not dead. He was sure he had a concussion or something. His vision blurry he tried to get up, but somewhere, the back of his head was bleeding making it hard to move quickly.

Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:52 pm

Dammit, perhaps she'd put a bit too much chakra into that clone. Combined with the amount of chakra that guy was using, of course it was gonna cause a loud explosion. Damn you hindsight. Kana had to look around for her target as the smoke cleared. Hopefully that had attracted some attention from the Rock Village. Jeez, you'd think they'd be more vigilant. Perhaps it would be better if this pathetic village ended up getting taken over. Put in some tougher training for these worthless ninja. Shaking the thoughts from her head, Kana went after her target. But Felix still didn't have jutsu to use...she hoped that he'd figure that out. After she disposed of the ninja in front of her, she'd have to go warn him. But then a thought struck her. The guy was badly injured, and could barely move. His partner was paralyzed. But leaving him alive on such a stupid call was a bad idea, and she knew it. A genjutsu would do. As Kana approached the ninja, she started a jutsu, not realizing that taking her time on this one was a bad idea as well.

The kunai that had been attached to the paper bombs had started spinning when the paper bombs had gone off, approaching Felix now like a shuriken would. The leader ninja had, instead of coming from directly in front, came from the side of Felix, and swung his sword at the enemy ninja. This would be a cake walk.
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:11 pm

He had one shot. He wouldn't be able to keep himself up for much long. A kunai sliding into his hand. He gave a smirk. Stupid little Crested Ninja. You should never underestimate your opponent. He knew he was close to dying, but this last shot with be his legacy shot. Throwing the kunai at Kana he turned to Felix. Sand Style: Hidden Sidewinder. The ground beneath his moved and then suddenly there was something moving beneath the earth towards the unsuspecting silver haired jonin. At the last moment there shot out a Sidewinder, it's fangs bared to strike with deadly venom.

Felix had to dodge the shuriken by intercepting it with one of his kunai. The unfortunate part was, he should have been paying more attention to the guy with the sword. The second he saw the blade he had to back away, raising his last kunai to block the attack, while at the same time triggering the fire scroll. He couldn't do both at the same time. And on top of that, there was a sudden hissing sound. Felix dared not turn or he'd be deader than dead when that blade hit him. He was trapped. Whatever was coming from behind he'd handle later.

Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:25 pm

Kana blinked when the guy suddenly whipped a kunai at her, having to stop mid-jutsu to block it with her own. When the ground moved, she was more than unhappy to find to was moving towards Felix, not her. She swallowed. "Coward," she spat at the fallen ninja, before starting towards Felix while doing a jutsu. Please let me make it in time, she thought with a swallow. The jutsu she was doing was a clone jutsu. She could only pray she finished it in time. There was no question that she'd make it in time to be between Felix and the snake, but finishing the jutsu in time was another story. Just a few more handsigns and...Kana flinched heavily when she felt the snake bit her. The real her. She'd been only moments away from completing the jutsu. She'd been too slow. Pulling out a kunai, Kana drove it into the snake's head. Almost immediately she started feeling faint. Of course it had to have been poisonous. Kana took the kunai from the snake and pulled it off herself, not caring for the moment that it made the wound bigger. Mostly because the wound was numbed over. She threw the kunai she'd stabbed the snake with at the owner and stumbled forward. Sh-shit... she thought unsteadily. Her face was starting to pale a bit.

The leader grinned under his mask at his comrades last attack. It would take one of the ninja out, no matter who it was made their job easier. Pulling his blade off the kunai, the ninja went for another strike with his sword, hoping to catch the silver haired ninja off guard at some point.
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top