Transfer Mission: The Blackbird's Dilemma

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Transfer Mission: The Blackbird's Dilemma

Post by Batsu on Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:33 pm

Felix didn't see the attack, didn't feel it. But then he saw Kana fall. What was wrong with her. He spotted the snake and turned to make sure she was okay. Momentarily forgetting he was in battle. The second the blade hit him he flinched and with the greatest control kept from giving a small scream of pain. "Hang in there," he whispered to Kana as he turned away from her. Blue eyes blazing he immediately turned on his attacker. The kunai in his hand still, he aimed it at the guy's gut. "You bastard, I'll kill ever last one of you." Anger was clear in his voice. Felix never got angry, but this guy and his little group of ANBU had really pissed him off. If Kana died from this. Felix would bring them back and kill them all over again. He had to hurry and get her to a doctor. Sidewinders were dangerously poisonous. But this was a jutsu so there was no telling how bad the bite was.

"The white soul can't protect you forever and the Flower will soon wither. The dragon knows the truth, and when the spirit of the water strikes it deal, darkness will rise and humanity will weep." ~Uriyuu
Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:48 pm

Kana found it increasingly hard to move as the seconds passed. Her body was going numb and her thoughts fuzzy. She couldn't speak, only nod at Felix's whisper. She'd die before she gave up. Even when it seemed she really would die, that was still her motto. She wanted to get up and assist in the fight, she wanted to do something. But she couldn't move. And forcing her body to move would only spread the poison faster. She was stuck. Her breaths were becoming more labored by the second, and she felt herself start into a small cold sweat. She managed to sit herself down, but almost fell completely backwards. She managed to stay sitting up, but only by sheer willpower. That willpower was fading though, and she felt her consciousness slipping away. This would not go over well.

The ninja smirked when his enemy got hit by his sword. He went for another strike, but before he could land it, there was a kunai in his gut. When the hell had that guy even moved? He was faster than before. The wood ninja, seeing his partner get injured, started with another jutsu, sending a thick pillar of wood flying at Felix from his right side. Only a moment ago it seemed as if they were winning. What had happened?
Cross
Admin

View user profile http://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:03 pm

(they pissed him off, that's what happened.)

Felix drove the kunai deeper. He was not going to be merciful. And if he seemed to be that way, it was only because he was pushing time. Kicking the guy back, Felix moved away from the wood. Jumping into the branches and quickly snapping off a few of the sharper pieces through them sailing at the wood ninja. He then moved around to the other side. He was going to crush this guy. Felix dropped down from the higher branches and came swinging out of the tree to kick the guy square in the mouth. But while he did so, he twisted, pulling two shuriken from his pouch and aiming them at the guy's chest.

"The white soul can't protect you forever and the Flower will soon wither. The dragon knows the truth, and when the spirit of the water strikes it deal, darkness will rise and humanity will weep." ~Uriyuu
Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:10 pm

(lol, yeaahhh)

Kana was slipping. Her vision was getting blurry. She could barely make out anything more than colors. She never wanted to rely on anyone to save her before. She'd never had to. But here she was, praying that Felix would be able to get her to a doctor in time. She didn't want to die. Not yet. As consciousness fell away from Kana, her willpower to hold herself upright evaporated as she fell to her side.

The leader ninja couldn't keep himself up as the kunai was pushed deeper. He found himself damn near incapable of moving at this point. He went to force himself to his feet, but then fell back down as the kunai shifted when he moved. The wood ninja got hit by both of Felix's attacks, making him fall backwards off the tree that he was on and land heavily on the ground. He wasn't dead, but he was outcold.
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:20 pm

He wanted them to suffer. He wanted them to feel pain. But he had to remember there were more important things to worry about. Leaving them where they were, Felix hurried to Kana. He picked her up from the ground and started to the village. "Kana, hang in there. If you die on me, I swear I will never forgive you." He said. "Why the hell did you pull a stunt like that anyway. You're only human." Felix knew she probably couldn't hear him, but still. "Stupid girl," he mumbled.

Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:36 pm

Kana was taken in right away once Felix got to the hospital. It was about an hour and a half after until a doctor came out, looking a bit solemn. He walked up to Felix. "Mr Kuriyama?" he asked. "I'm sorry, your partner didn't make it. The poison was too-"

A nurse walked up. "Excuse me, doctor?"

The doctor looked at her, obviously not happy about being interrupted, especially with something like this. "Can this wait a moment?"

"Um, no doctor," she said, looking a bit apologetic.

The doctor sighed. "I'm terribly sorry about this," he told Felix, before the nurse led him a ways down the corridor. Their conversation could still be overheard, even though they weren't talking very loudly.

"She's alive." Came the nurses voice.

"Who is?"

"The girl...her heart just up and started again..."

"That's not possible, it's been over seven minutes," the doctor said, sounding a little dumbstruck by this.

"I don't know how...I had three other doctors check, she's alive and breathing."

A moment of silence passed. "Get her to a room and set up quickly. I want an hourly watch on her, make sure she stays stable," he ordered. The nurse nodded and hurried off. The doctor took a moment before turning to return to Felix. "I...I'm sorry for the scare...it seems your partner is alive afterall. It's a miracle, really. She's a lucky one," he said, giving Felix a light smile. The guy looked rather tired. "She might be out for the rest of the week, but I'll have someone call you the moment she wakes up. In the meantime, you should get yourself taken care of and get some rest," he said with a nod. Another nurse came scurrying forward and the doctor sighed. This was gonna be a long night. "If you'll excuse me," he said with a nod towards Felix before starting off towards the OR with the nurse spouting vitals and injuries at him the whole way.
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:55 pm

(I feel bad for the doctor. He's a good guy. I wish him the best of luck.)

Felix had been waiting as still as a statue. When they'd taken Kana from his arms and rushed her away he'd felt like he'd lost a piece of himself. Now it was time to face judgement and hour and a half later as he saw the doctor approach him. The guy looked beat. Felix didn't need to hear any more the second he heard the word sorry. He knew it was over. His head bowed in defeat Felix started to rise when the nurser came in and said something about someone being alive. His very essence seemed to fade away. Some girl was alive and Kana was dead, lost, gone forever because he couldn't save her. Just like he couldn't save his teammates, just like he couldn't save Serenity, just like he couldn't save Meridian. Felix stopped as the doctor came back to him and apologized then added that the girl was Kana and she was alive. When the guy said it was a miracle Felix's eyes narrowed. "I don't believe in miracles." Something was up. Felix nodded to the guy and he too took his leave. Forget getting cared for, he had some investigating to do.

Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:04 pm

(I know, poor guy does his best. He's not a House.)

Five days later was when Felix would get a call about Kana waking up. He was told that they had to take her vitals first, but it shouldn't take too long, and that he could come to see her whenever he wished. It was about three in the afternoon, and Kana was laying in her bed, sitting up a little bit because of the way she'd adjusted her bed after the nurses left. She felt like shit. She had a pounding headache, that didn't seem to be going away. And aside from that, her shoulder was killing her. She didn't want medication for it. Pain only made a person stronger, that was something this ninja believed in. The nurses had been talking to her, telling her how it was amazing that she survived. Kana rarely responded. When she did, her only comment was "That's the life of a ninja for ya." Her hair had been taken down out of it's ponytail, and she hadn't bothered putting it back up. So her naturally wavy brown hair fell around her shoulders. Kana wasn' a big fan of hospitals, so for the moment, she was staring out the window, ignoring everything else.
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:25 pm

(Reminds me of Kinaga)

Felix had taken a trip to Kyla to see if she knew anything. It would be the last time he ever consulted her for anything. He reminded it as if it had happened yesterday. "I need to know if you know anything about the Sand Ninja's Serpent Jutsus. Kana survived when she should have died. Is this suppose to be a decoy?" He'd asked her when opened the door. "Ah, Felix, I've been expecting you," she said as she invited him in. He'd taken a seat on the couch and looked at her as she fixed tea. "You know, I saw that girl before. She likes you, maybe even loves you." Felix had simply narrowed his eyes. "I wasn't informed," he answered. "Surprised?" Kana had asked. "I see no reason why. She's a very strong willed girl. Not many around like her. It's only fair that she has a chance to leave a lasting impression on all the women of this world. Unlike that other one you brought here." Felix had nearly hurt Kyla for that. "You did this, didn't you! What have you done! Fix it Kyla! Give her back her life!" He'd remained in his chair, but that didn't stop him from gripping the fabric like it was a pressure ball. "Or what, you'll kill me?" Kana snided. "You don't understand boy, if I give her the antidote now, well, she'll die." Felix was clearly not happy about this. "Damn you Kyla. You're no more than an evil witch, warping this world to fit your needs. You're destroying lives." Felix had risen from his chair and walked out the house. Kyla followed after him and spoke these words as he walked down the path to the freshly painted gate. "Man of silver and of hate, you cannot escape your fate. Opposites attract and likes repel, but are you ready to enter such a hell? Wounds may heal, but memories remain, you can not win this game. Walk away now from the truth, but you're biting into a poisonous fruit. Fate has made it's mark, now you will walk a path into the dark." Felix stopped at the gate. "Go to hell you hag."

Felix was pulled from the memory as he got a phone call. He immediately picked it up. He didn't know why. It wasn't like Kana would die. Hanging it up after a short conversation with the doctor, he started to the hospital. He didn't want to face Kana now. Didn't want to see her face and know she was cursed. When he got there, he knocked on the door and opened it. He was surprised to see her hair was down. It made her look, nicer. "How do you feel?"

Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:33 pm

Kana looked towards the door at the knock, smiling to see a familiar face. "Like I just got bit by a poisonous snake on steroids," she joked with a smile. Ahhh, hospital humor. She hated that too, but it seemed to lighten the mood a little. In most situations. "The nurses told me I was out for five days...how've you been hanging in?" she asked. Regardless of how crappy she felt, she was happy to see Felix. She'd been told that she'd come close to death, but no one had told her that she really had died for about ten minutes.
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:40 pm

Felix didn't laugh. He didn't find it funny. "I'll take that as though you're feeling okay." Most people would have taken a seat. He didn't plan on staying long. "I've been fine," he said. Yeah right, he felt like crap. He'd spent the last week trying to figure out how he'd tell her what she was. Trying to tell her how he'd failed to protect her like everyone else. Because he could not tell her, he instead asked her the million dollar question. "Why did you protect me from the snake when you know I'm immortal?" He asked.

Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:45 pm

Uh-oh. Something was wrong. Normally Felix would have grinned at her dry humor. And he took it as though she was feeling fine. Yeah, not really, but she wouldn't argue. She had to find out what was wrong. Kana froze a bit at his question. She couldn't tell him he only had two chances left. That would be wrong. "You taught that if a teammate was in danger and you had the option to protect them, use that option. You were in danger and couldn't defend against it." A pause. "And...I forgot you were immortal," she lied, looking off to the side. What a pathetic excuse she'd made up. She couldn't tell him about the chances, and she certainly wasn't gonna tell him that she loved him. He had a girlfriend, that would only complicate things. That was a secret she'd take with her to the grave.
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:53 pm

He bit back his anger. He spoke in the calmest manner possible, but he allowed ever ounce of icy coldness he had to reach his eyes. If his voice didn't give it away, his eyes would, and that's how he wanted it. "You think being reckless is going to make you a better ninja? You can't be a better ninja if you don't learn to think before you act." He wasn't finished. He's started this, he would end it. "When I taught you to defend your teammates I didn't mean risk your life. You didn't forget I was immortal. I don't know what you're playing at, but you're pushing your luck. And you won't always be so lucky." He motioned with his hand in an semi circle. "This here, this was luck. Eventually luck runs out. Get smart and get smart quick, we still have a mission to complete."

Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:57 pm

Kana saw it in his eyes. So that's what it was. He was pissed at her for being reckless. He was right, she could've died from that. Almost did die from it. She swallowed lightly. Kana nodded as he spoke, her gaze going off to the side, a bit of guilt mixed with shame in her expression. "Yeah, I got it.." she said as he told her to get smart quick, since they still had a mission to complete.
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:02 am

Felix wouldn't feel any guilt. He was a brick wall. Turning away he started out the room. "I'll stop by tomorrow and maybe bring you something besides this crappy hospital food." He stepped out the door. Strictly professional from here on. That's what he had to be. He had to become the old Felix who didn't care. If not, he'd let his emotions get the best of him. No more emotions. Closing the door he walked down the hall and out the door. He had reports to turn into the Kage's office and then he needed a cold shower.

Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:08 am

Kana nodded when he said he'd stop by tomorrow and bring her something other than crappy hospital food. "Thanks." Great. It seemed like they were back to square one. And that put her in a bit of an irritable mood.

The Next Day

It was early. Maybe 9 in the morning. One day after Kana had woken up. And since she'd be the easiest to find, that's who the ninja would start with. His mission was to rebrief the two Crested ninja on their new assignment. The Rock ninja, Izan, after asking which room it was, walked into Kana's room with a small knock, only to find that she was already awake, food untouched, and staring out the window. She looked at him curiously, the way a kitten would look at a mouse as it came scurrying out of its' hole. "Yes?" she asked, as politely as she could. She was in pain. In serious pain. She refused to take the painkillers, though. It wasn't Izan's mission to pry though. "I've come to update you on your mission. I came to see you first, before your partner, because you'd be easier to find," he said.

Kana waved her hand impatiently. "You came to tell me what the new mission is, not to tell me why you came to see me first. So out with it," she said. Izan didn't look too phased by her agressiveness. He looked to be a Chuunin, about the age of twenty, with a face unchangingly blank.

"Yes, well, considering recent events, my superiors asked your Kage to extend your mission a little longer."

Kana raised an eyebrow. "How much longer is a little longer?" she asked.

"Well, considering that your original mission was one year long, it will be extended to instead four years long," he told her.

"What?! I mean, that's fine for me, but my partner has a kid to go home to, he can't be here that long," she told him, obviously a bit upset by this fact.

"I'm sorry, you'll have to ask your surperiors about it."

"No no no, you can tell them that after the year is up, my partner is going home and the Crested will send in a new ninja to take his place," she told him sternly.

"I'm sorry, there's nothing I can do about this," he said. "Have a nice day," he told her before turning and walking out.

"Oi! OI!! Hey, puppet, I'm talking to you, get your ass back here!!" she called after him, before finally giving a huff of irritation and starting to pull off the cords that were attached to her, making her heart moniter flatline, sending nurses rushing in that direction. As soon as she got up, she almost fell forward, but managed to catch herself just before. She started after the guy just as nurses started coming in and trying to get her to lay back down. "No nono, get off me! Either that, or get that ass back in here! I'm not done with him!!" she called angrily. Pain racked through her body as she tried to go after him, but she ignored it as best she could. She'd be in more pain than before, after this was all said and done.

Izan sighed as the girl tried to go after him. He did nothing though. She was injured, she shouldn't have been able to get far. He watched as nurses ran past him, but kept walking. Now it was on to her silver haired counterpart.
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:20 am

Felix had been on the roof of the apartment. His arms crossed behind his head as he lay on the slanted roof. He had spent most of yesterday doing lousy paperwork and trying to convince the Kage that he needed to set up training schedules for all the ninja. The defenses were so weak that Felix was sure if it came to war, these people would be wiped off the map. Despite his hate for Kyla, this was still kind of home to him. He didn't want to show up one day and the village be nothing more than dust. "Nearly seven months to train them. From ANBU to Academy Student. It's a good time period, but will it be enough?" He pondered it for a moment. "Plus the patrols. It'd be better if we trained for six and then made a point to the Sand that they're not as weak as they seem. It would stop the attacks, maybe." This was how his mind worked. He came across a problem, calculated his time, and then made a solution. He should consider being a strategist. He then realized the position of the sun. He'd nearly forgotten about Kana. He'd somewhat promised to bring her something to eat. Getting off the roof he went to the store and got a few things of yogurt and fresh picked fruit. He wasn't going to sneak her a steak. When he got to the hospital he went up to Kana's room. He gave a sigh as he saw Kana fighting against the nurses. "What are you doing?" He asked. "Didn't we just discuss this type of recklessness yesterday?" He gave her a small glare and raised the bag he was holding. "I guess you prefer hospital food over real food." He looked to the struggling nurses. "I'll handle her." His blue eyes shinned in the light. Grabbing Kana by the back of the shirt he spoke in a devious voice, "You want to be reckless, then I guess you won't mind me doing this." He started to drag her back to the room. Closing the door behind him he said, "Get in bed and calm yourself down. You're acting like a child." God, what exactly had she been thinking? Why had he suddenly became a babysitter?

Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:37 am

Oh shit. That was Kana's first thought when Felix walked upon the commotion. The guy who'd informed Kana had decided to take the stairs, so he'd only just missed Felix. When Felix said he'd handle her, she nearly scoffed. "Look, I'm just tryi-hey! Hey!! Get offa me!" she complained as he dragged her back into the room, closing the door behind him. She pulled herself out of his grasp, flinching lightly as she did so. Crossing her arms, she sat on her bed. "I wasn't done with that asshole," she muttered. A pause. "Our mission was extended," she informed him without looking at him. "By three years." As told by the tone of her voice, she wasn't happy about this. She didn't care if she had to stay in this village for six years, she didn't have anything in the Crested, but Felix had kids to go home to. The thought damn near tore her apart inside though. She knew she'd denied it in the beginning, but she'd rather have Felix as her partner on this mission than some random ninja of the Crested.
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:48 am

Felix raised an eyebrow as she said they were here for another three years. "I suppose you're worried about me missing out on my kids life?" Felix merely grinned. "I'm a ninja first. My priority is to this mission. Plain and simple. Do not worry yourself over petty stuff like my personal life." He'd send word to Serenity the second he had a change. It want that he didn't want to go back home, he did. He wanted to see his kid. To hug them, to hold them, to be a father. But the mission was his main problem right now. Besides, there were others out there who had kids on the way and would not make it back home. But they went out anyway, because it was their job. It was what they were trained to do. He was immortal and he lived for nothing but to be a ninja. Yes, this was what he'd been trying to explain to her. He was like a machine because he'd gone so long living his life without caring. Without emotion. Without the need for a social life. "The kid can wait, it's not like I'm going to die. And as far as I'm concerned, neither is the kid. He or she has a strong mother who is capable of caring for them and a father who's not going to let anything happen to them, no matter how far away he is." He gave her a grin and lifted the bag. "Now, you hungry?"

Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:01 am

Kana kept her seat on the edge of her bed with her arms crossed. Her shoulder was burning fiercely, and she was doing her best not to show it. What remained of the poison in her system was making the rest of her body burn with the effort of even breathing. But nopes, she wouldn't take the medicine. A thought struck her. She hoped no one had told Felix that she was refusing painkillers. An almost unnoticeable shade of red passed over Kana's face when he said he supposed she was worried about him missing his kids life. "I-I never said that," she told him, looking off to the side. Kana blinked when he told her not to worry about such petty things as his personal life. Had that been his way of saying...? She pushed the thought from her head. She didn't care. Well, she shouldn't care. Unfortunately, she still did. When Felix said he or she, Kana unconsciously corrected with "They." She'd never told Felix about that encounter with the old woman. Undoubtedly it would come up now. With a sigh, Kana laid on the bed, it still being raised a bit so that she was sitting up. She actually smiled when he raised a bag and asked if she was hungry. "You actually did bring me something other than hospital food. And here I was thinking you'd been joking," she joked with a light laugh. She sat up further than the bed was pushed up and leaned forward, crossing her arms on her legs. "What'd ya get me?" she asked with a light grin.
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:20 pm

"You didn't say it, but you were thinking it. You wouldn't sound so upset if you hadn't." He told her. "Don't try and lie to me. The effort would be a waste of time." The immortal cocked his head to the side. There it was again. "They?" He asked. First Kyla and now her. That was going to bother him. "So now you're a psychic? What makes you think I'm going to have two kids?" He asked. He crossed his arms over his chest. How much had Kyla told her. He wanted to know. Despite how he'd acted towards Kyla, the riddle, which may have been a prophecy was still in his head. What had the hag meant. Has she been telling him that him and Kana would not make it together because they were so much alike. And if he stayed with her then it would turn sour. And was Serenity going to find out about the two of them and then get over it? He wasn't denying anything. Felix's internally bristled with annoyance.

Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:08 pm

"Was not." So yeah, she was acting a bit like a child. Kana froze in place when he asked her how she knew he was gonna have two kids. "Oh, um...did I ever mention that I met a friend of yours outside the village?" she said a little awkardly, with a small, nervous laugh. "Yeah, well...she sorta said it and it...I dunno, stuck in my mind..." She could only hope that Felix wouldn't be pissed at her for not telling him this sooner. Did he have a good relationship with Kyla? The woman had made him immortal after all. But there were some days that Felix acted as if he didn't want the immortality. Like it was some kind of curse. Kana didn't really know.
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:43 pm

Felix kept his normal demeanor. How had Kana made her immortal within such a short time? When had she had the time? "Yeah, it stuck in mine as well. I don't think I'm going to be a father of one, but two. It's rather disturbing. Anyway, I'm surprised she didn't tell you to say hello." He shrugged. "Or did it just slip your mind?" He asked. "It had been a very busy week at the time." Felix was prying. He wanted to know what had been discussed between the two. Kyla was a devious woman as Felix was slowly figuring out. She was up to something.

Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:02 pm

Kana gave a light sigh to see that he wasn't mad at her for not telling him. So they were on good terms after all. A nice factlet to know. "Um, no...she didn't tell me to say hello actually," Kana said. She didn't really know what to say. Wait...was he covertly interrogating her? A pause. "Hey Felix." Another pause. Her gaze had gone onto the sheets of her bed. "The nurses would only tell me so much. Did the doctors say anything about how I actually survived?" Yeah, she knew something was wrong. She'd felt herself on Death's doorstep because of that poison. And besides, the poison would have killed her in another minute or two after she'd passed out. It would have taken thirty seconds or less for Felix to get to the hospital from the gates, and a minute for the doctors to get her set up. She'd had no chance of surviving. So...how'd it happen?
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:20 pm

Felix shrugged. "Typical Kyla. She probably knew I'd come by anyway. She always does." Felix leaned against the wall as Kyla asked him the million dollar question. He didn't even want to speak the ridiculous word, but he did. "They said a miracle." He shrugged. He wouldn't tell her he didn't believe in them. Had no reason to. Miracles just didn't happen. "Whatever it is, just be glad you're alive. I'd hate to get stuck with some clueless idiot due to your untimely death." He waved his hand hand dismissing the subject. "Eat your your yogurt and fruit. I'm going home to plan out training schedules for these ninja. We're going to send a message to the Sand in a few months."

Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top