Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transfer Mission: The Blackbird's Dilemma

2 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Mission: The Blackbird's Dilemma - Page 36 Empty Re: Transfer Mission: The Blackbird's Dilemma

Post by The Godfather Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:24 am

(Holy Ishbal! Kana is on a war path!)

Felix, who was very much unaware of what was happening at the apartment had taken a moment to stop and get some things for Kana as well as Snickers, and of course himself. It wasn't every day that he had to care for some sick person, and seeing as though this was going to be a long night, Felix wasn't all that eager to get home. Taking his precious little time at the store, he picked out a select few items and a movie or two. He had to work tomorrow, but who said he couldn't enjoy life along the way. His blue eyes glowing in the fading light, he slowly headed towards the apartment. What he heard inside made him rush to the door. It sounded like a fight was going on. When he pushed open the door, which was surprisingly not locked, he wasn't sure how to react. He deadly sick looking Kana was pinning Kymin.

Felix dropped the bags on the ground and went over to the two. "Kana, stop it," Felix demanded as he picked her up by the waist and dragged her off of Kymin. "Don't you move," he told the ANBU. Setting Kana on the couch he looked between the two. "Someone want to explain what's going on," he asked. This was not what he'd wanted to come home to. This was just great.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Transfer Mission: The Blackbird's Dilemma - Page 36 Empty Re: Transfer Mission: The Blackbird's Dilemma

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:53 pm

(Haha, holy ishbal. Haven't heard that in a while. And yes, yes she is.)

Kana looked up when the door opened, almost expecting another ANBU to be coming in. When Felix picked her up, she only glared at Kymin. The moment Felix's hands left her waist, Kana stood back up. She wasn't about to sit down with Kymin in the room. She was still prepared to kill him, but for Felix's sake, she stayed still. The last time she was this livid was at Aidelia, and she'd ended up getting Felix pissed off at her that time as well.

Kymin, on the other hand, pushed himself to sitting, propping himself up with his arms when Kana was dragged off him. He kept his eyes on the two after that, slowly pushing himself to his feet, while keeping a stance that told clearly he wasn't a threat to them right now. "Look, I came back to tell you guys about the situation with Aidelia and the Sand, that's all."

"I told you I'd kill him when he got back, didn't I?" Kana said bitterly, her glare still on Kymin. That little comment had made Kymin's eyes widen a bit.

"Ouch, Kana," he said plainly. He hadn't expected her to put it like that. Had she really wanted to kill him after finding out he was from the Sand?

"Piss off," she said angrily.

"I'm on your guys' side," he told Felix. "She doesn't seem to believe me, and...well, as much as I understand why, now's not really the time for sentiment. I'm a ninja first. My personal life comes second. Sorry." Even though he said that, his main concern in coming to see Kana was her health first.

Kana's hand balled into a fist and she looked off to the side. She understood, and that was what pissed her off. She got why he used her, but that didn't mean she had to like it. That little bit of chakra that had been visible started disappearing from around her. And as it faded, Kana started feeling faint. She had to put her hand on Felix's shoulder to steady herself. "I don't...feel so well..." she muttered, blinking the slight blur out of her eyes. It was only a moment later that Kana's legs gave under her and she blacked out. Almost immediately after did Kymin's face turn to worry and he started forward to see if she was okay.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:49 pm

Felix looked coldly at Kymin as the shinobi got up. Felix didn't like the idea of him being here when Kana was sick. When the Sand ninja claimed that he was on their side, Felix's blue eyes narrowed to icy slits. "I'll believe it when I see it," he said shortly. He turned his gave to Kana when she suddenly started using his shoulder for support. Then she just collapsed. Felix immediately caught her and lowered her onto the couch. "Stay back," snapped the silver haired shinobi. He shook his head. "Kana! Kana?! Wake up," he said giving her a light shake. He turned to Kymin. "Find a doctor. You'd better come back or I swear I will hunt you down and kill you myself."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:04 am

Kymin stopped in place when Felix snapped at him, his gaze on Kana. What was wrong with her? She'd been fine when he left a week ago. He hated that Felix was keeping him from getting any closer, but at the same time he understood. Hell, for all Felix knew, Kymin himself could have poisoned her before he'd left. Not that he had. He would never do something like that to Kana. He swallowed, nodding when Felix instructed him to go find a doctor. He wanted to say 'you think I'd leave her in this condition?', but thought better of it. Maybe Felix did think that. Turning, Kymin hurried out of the apartment and straight to the hospital, where he found the nearest available doctor, and informed the guy of the situation.

Kana wasn't responding to Felix's calls with anything more than a light cringing, her breathing becoming a bit shaky, as well as heavy. Her forehead was burning up, and her face becoming a bit flushed because of it. It was about seven minutes before Kymin had gotten the doctor to the house, who came immediately in, the first question he asked being "How long has she been like this?" The question, directed at Felix.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:33 am

Felix didn't bothering watching him go, he was worried about Kana. She was on fire. Damn it, he didn't know what to do. Time seemed to tick by ever so slowly. When the doctor got there, he nearly snapped at Kymin for taking so long. "Seven minutes," Felix said quickly as he moved away so the doctor could get better look. Felix had not been this worried since the time he'd woken up in the hospital and remembered that he had attacked her. Felix's heart sunk. It had been months, but what if he was the cause of this. What if she was sick from an infection getting into the bit mark on her shoulder. Felix shook his head. "What's wrong with her?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:30 pm

The doctor walked over to Kana and Felix, kneeling in front of the couch to get a better look at her. Kymin walked forward, but reluctantly kept his distance. The first thing the doctor did was to feel her forehead and check her pulse. She had a very high fever, and her pulse was racing. "Give me a moment," he told the obviously worried silver haired shinobi. Doing a jutsu, the doctor took hold of Kana's wrist again, closing his eyes. "Her heartbeat is way above normal. Her chakra's moving much faster than it should be," he said, his eyes still closed. Then he paused, a confused look on his face. "It seems her chakra is fighting something off, rather than her immune system...and because of that, it's moving far faster than it should." He opened his eyes and looked at Kana. "If this keeps up, she could end up in a coma, or...dead," he said, clearly unaware of the ninja's immortality.

At that, Kymin spoke up. "Well, how do you fix it?" He seemed just as worried as Felix was.

"I...can't. This isn't my area of expertise, if I try a jutsu and her chakra perceives mine as a threat...well, her chakra would start moving faster, and her nerves wouldn't be able to handle the stress of it. To be honest...there's only one person I know who could deal with something like this," he said, looking at a bit of a loss. He hadn't sensed the fact that the thing Kana's chakra was fighting off, was in fact another chakra.

"Who??" Kymin said hurriedly.

"Lady Kyla."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:49 pm

Felix watched closely. He didn't care much for Kymin's presence anymore. He too seemed genuinely worried about the brown haired shinobi. When the doctor said her chakra was moving faster than normal, Felix knew that was not good. His own experience had left him on the verge of death. And the doctor spoke the one name Felix did not want to her. Kyla. A sigh left the shinobi's lips. "I'll get her," he said, shaking his head as he turned away. Whenever someone requested the hag, that meant one thing, it was the last resort. Part of Felix would rather have called Serenity, but she wasn't feeling well. Felix knew damned well that this was not going to be a simple task, but it was for Kana. "I'll be back," he said. "Kymin, come get me if her condition worsens before I return." With that the silver haired immortal was gone.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:06 pm

Kymin watched Felix as he left, nodding at the command. Was he starting to trust him? Well, at the moment, that question was irrelevant. He went over to the doctor. "Is there anything you can do to slow her condition?" The doctor only shook his head. "Not without significant risk of harming her in the process," the doctor replied. Shaking his head, Kymin got up and went over to their kitchen, looking around for a washcloth before finding one, running it under cold water, ringing it out, and returning to Kana to place it on her forehead. He hoped she would be okay...
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:42 pm

Felix felt something deep inside of him twisting with disgust as he approached Kyla's home. It was no longer the rickety old shack she once lived in. It was now decent, new. Felix knocked on the door and waited. The wrinkly woman opened the door on the first knock. "You are the reason that she is like this. Had you had some control, she would be living perfectly fine. You have the nerve to call her reckless, yet you mindlessly destroy lives," the old woman hissed. Felix wasn't sure if he should have been annoyed or saddened. It was the truth and he didn't want to hear it. "How do I save her," Felix asked. Kyla smiled. "What makes you think she wants to be saved by you. Why not let her rest in peace, is that not what you wanted. Do you want her to become the monster you have become?" Felix steadily convinced himself that she was playing mind games with him. "Kyla, she's dying!" Kyla shrugged. Felix would have loved to rip the hag apart without a second thought, but Kana's life depended on Kyla's willingness to cooperate. Bowing his head, he asked, "What do you want?" Felix felt like he was signing his life away, if only he knew. Kyla smiled impishly. "You've already given me what I want." Felix looked up sharply. "What do you mean?" Kyla shook her head and started for the village. "In due time my boy, in due time." Felix reluctantly followed, wondering what the hell she was talking about.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:26 pm

By the time Felix and Kyla had entered the gates, Kymin was heading their way at a run. He stopped in front of the two, his face covered in nothing but worry. "Felix, she's getting worse," he said. "Much worse. She's in pain, a lot. I-I mean, she's shivering but she's still burning up!" It was then he noticed Kyla. He knew the woman was old, but could she not move faster? Even so, Kymin bore with the two at an impatient pace until they reached the house.

The doctor was still in the room with Kana, but she was slightly curled up, her breaths heavy and shaking, as was her body, and her face shown that she was clearly in pain. By this time, the two chakras from when she'd attacked Kymin were reappearing around her body. The green and blue were barely visible, but they lashed around as if they were fighting against each other. Though staying close to her body, they emanated a heat that could be felt throughout the room. Despite the cold washcloth on her face, she was sweating, and it didn't seem to be helping much.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:47 pm

When Kymin approached, Felix knew it was bad. He didn't want to waste anymore time, so Felix turned on Kyla, his blue eyes narrow. "Let's go," he said. He picked up the woman, forgetting the state of confusion she'd left him in. The speed of a Stealth ninja showed as Felix hurried towards the apartment. Kyla protested at being handled in such a rude manner. Once at the building, Felix put her down. "Help her," he growled. Kyla looked at the mixing chakra and shook her head. "This, is your fault," she snickered. "She is this way because of you. Your chakra is killing her," she hissed. Felix was confused and panicked. He didn't see the difference in the surrounding chakra. "How do we help her," Felix asked grudgingly. Kyla grinned. "Call the beast." Felix froze. "I...I can't," he protested like a small child. "Then you can't save her. This is the beast's chakra, so call it or she dies." Felix wasn't sure how he was going to do that, he had no chakra left. He didn't know if he could control it. Serenity wasn't here to drag him out of the insanity. He glanced at Kymin, trying to remember if the Shinobi had been there when the demon had first been seen. Felix was showing genuine fear. "I-I can't."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:00 pm

Kymin came in with Felix and Kyla, his gaze immediately going to Kana. He'd figured out by now that she was immortal, but the doctor said she could go into a coma. And if it was bad enough to where she could have died as a human...well, Kymin feared the coma could be permanent. When Kyla mentioned that the only way to save Kana was to summon a beast, Kymin's gaze shot to the silver haired ninja when he refused. "What? You can't? She's dying, dammit, just do what the woman says!" Kymin hadn't been there when the beast had been summoned the first time around, but he'd heard tell of what it could do. Honestly, he didn't care. He'd fight the thing if he had to, if that's what it meant to keep Kana alive.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:08 pm

Felix didn't like Kymin at this moment. The traitor may have cared for Kana, but he had no idea what it meant to bring about the thing that could have killed more than just a few people. Felix swallowed. "There's no guarantee I can control it, and I don't have any chakra. It forms from chakra," he explained. Kyla smiled. The dilemma Felix was in was amusing. "And it's always out of pure hatred and anger that it ever appears," Felix finished. Kyla shook her head. "You're so great, but you can't even bring about the very thing you are. The chakra is right in front of you. Stop being so scared and call the beast."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:31 pm

Kymin glanced at Kana when Felix explained. Out of pure hatred and anger? Kymin could go on that. He turned his gaze to Felix, his hand balling into a fist. "You damn coward," he muttered. "Look at her, she's dying, and you have a chance to save her. But you can't. Why? Because you're scared? What the hell are you more afraid of, that thing, or losing her?" he said angrily, pointing to Kana. "I'd rather fight that beast than lose her any day of the week," he growled. Suddenly he grabbed Felix by the front of his shirt. "So you find a way to summon that thing, or I'll find a way to make you," he threatened. In the back of his mind, Kymin knew this was a really bad idea. He had a mission to finish. And it very well couldn't carry on if he was dead. It could carry on if Kana was dead, but...Kymin wouldn't allow it to carry on without her.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:07 pm

Honestly, Felix couldn't take the Sand ninja seriously because he knew what he was trying to do. "It's not working," Felix said somberly. "You weren't there when it tore across all of those ANBU, you weren't there when it sank its fangs into her. You know nothing." There was a very long pause. "I would rather watch her die than to see that thing unleashed upon anyone. You claim you can fight it, but what happens when it kills you and then here. The effort would be pointless. I don't want to see that. Call me a coward, but I will not lose what's left of my humanity in order to save someone that shouldn't be here in the first place." Then again, was he supposed to be here? Immortality had saved him so many times before. Was he a walking contradiction? Felix looked at Kymin through icy blue eyes that held no anger, no hate, just sadness. "I don't want to lose her no more than you do, but I can not force myself to bring about the very thing that made her this way. For the longest I had to deal with her avoiding me because of what I had done. She will never forgive me if I purposely bring it back. I don't want her to hate me. Would you?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:17 pm

Whether he had been trying to get Felix angry or not was now irrelevant. This bastard...he was just intolerable! Kymin let go of Felix's shirt, his jaw clenched in anger. A moment later, the black haired ANBU's anger took over and with all the strength he could muster, punched Felix in the face. "Don't want her to hate you? How can she fucking hate you if she's dead!" He tore his gaze away from Felix to look at Kyla. "Is there any other way to save her? He's fucking useless," he stated, trying to keep his anger under control.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:23 pm

He should have seen it coming, but he didn't blame Kymin. Felix stumbled back with the impact. He wouldn't even lie, the punch hurt like hell. Yeah, he was useless. For the first time, he felt like he was worth nothing. Felix leaned against the wall. Why had it come to this? Why couldn't things just have gone as planned. A voice told him it was because he hadn't been able to keep his cool. Because he longed for death. The blue eyed shinobi shook his head. Kyla looked at Kymin. "Yes, I can fuse their chakra, but the chances of that working are slim. If it becomes unstable, we'd be killing her anyway." Kyla sighed and looked at the silver haired shinobi. "Unless you can manage to kill him," she said with little thought. "Without him, there is no chakra." Felix merely glanced at Kymin. He knew the guy probably wanted him dead, but would he go so far as to trying to take his life. Felix wasn't sure he cared.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:52 pm

Kymin didn't bring his gaze back to Felix until Kyla mentioned killing him. "I would. Her life means far more to me than yours does," he spoke coldly. "But rumor around the village is that the both of you are immortal. I'd be wasting all our time." He paused. "Is there any way to increase the chance of success in fusing the chakras?" He didn't sound like he wanted to resort to that. In fact, his glare was still on Felix. He wouldn't have minded killing the guy if it would save Kana.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:00 pm

Felix had gone into the deepest parts of his mind. He had done this. Kana was going to die because of him. In order to fuse their chakra, he had to have chakra of his own. This was a fight he could not win. Felix could feel Kymin glaring at him. He looked at the doctor, then to Kyla, next to Kana, and finally to Kymin. Felix pushed himself away from the wall. "It won't be a waste of effort," Felix begin without much emotion. "If you hit the right spot. The chakra isn't mine to begin with. It will come forth in order to survive. I am no more than a permanent host. If I die, so does it. If I fall into a coma, it has no where to go. I drives on survival." Felix pulled a kunai and held it out to Kymin. "After all, I'm sure that punch wasn't enough for you, was it?" Felix knew he was playing a dangerous game, but what did it matter anymore. He had everything on the line to lose, and for some odd reason, he didn't give a damn. He looked to Kyla. "You'd better save her," he said lightly. He looked back to the Sand ninja. "And you'd better take care of her." A slight pause. "If I lose it...." Felix trailed off. "Don't let it consume me."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:16 pm

Kymin watched Felix as pushed himself off the wall and started speaking. So if Kymin attacked him, his chakra would just jumpstart on it's own? He could deal with that. He looked to Kana, who still seemed to be in pain. But it didn't seem to be getting any worse. She'd hate him for this once she woke up, but that was just fine and dandy. As long as she lived. Kymin slowly took the kunai that Felix held out to him. "Not even close," he responded. He looked at the kunai as the silver haired ninja spoke. "I only have one piece of advice for you. Don't lose it." In the next moment, Kymin had moved, and planted the kunai into Felix's chest dangerously close to his heart.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:29 pm

Maybe in some other life, him and Kymin could have been like brothers. Felix wouldn't lie, he though the other ninja was good for Kana. Felix let his mind clear. He dropped the wall that he'd been keeping steady for what seemed like a life time every since the incident. Felix merely shook his head at Kymin's response. The kunai came so close to Felix's heart that the shinobi jerked in pain. Almost instantly Felix could feel his chakra rising, and he could now see his chakra mixing with Kana's. It looked like a miniature war of colors. Felix stepped back from Kymin, his silver hair covering his eyes. "Damn that hurt," Felix said as he dropped to the ground. His chakra was surrounding him like a visible blue mist. Instinct told Felix to stop the bleeding, but he refused. Slowly, through the blue chakra, the Blue Demon began to form. Felix wasn't sure if he could stay conscious long enough to follow orders. "Wh-what do...I do?" Kyla gave a small chuckle. This was too much. Felix looked so fragile. "Fuse your chakra with hers. You must connect. If you allow it to force Kana's chakra down, she will die. You must have an equal balance." Felix nodded, but his vision was fading him. The beast that had longed to be released was slowly becoming solid. It's fangs snapping at the surrounding humans. It had full control of itself. Slowly it stepped towards the doctor. The man looked like a far meal.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:38 pm

Kymin took a step back from Felix just as Felix took a step back from him. He'd have to help the guy after this. He'd just allowed himself to be stabbed. It hadn't occurred to Kymin before, but Felix also hadn't protested to being killed. He watched as blue and green chakras seemed to float about, warring with each other. His gaze snapped to Kana as a scream of pain suddenly came from her. It looked like her chakra was actually forcing it's way out of her body to fight a losing battle. Of course, it didn't know it was fighting a losing battle. Kymin's eyes widened when he saw what must've been the beast starting to form. And then he saw it turn towards the doctor. Kymin took out another kunai and stepped in between the two. He wasn't about to let anyone get hurt today. Aside from that little injury Felix had sustained, of course...
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:03 am

(LITTLE INJURY!! YOU SOB! YOU NEARLY STABBED HIS HEART!!!!)

Felix took no pleasure in knowing that Kana was in pain. All he could do was focus on staying awake and fusing their chakra, but the effort was too much for him. He could feel the Blue Demon as it easily began to form. It's killing tendencies seemed to be stronger than ever, as it turned from the doctor to Kymin. "Don't..." was all Felix could get out before the creature unexpectedly turned on him. If one had thought Felix was not capable of visible fear, he had just proved them wrong. The creature slowly approached him, fangs bared. Felix, had he been able to move, would have moved. Kyla had somehow moved off out of the way of all possibly danger. She was not going to get involved with this and she'd suggest all reasonable people to do the same.

Felix pushed past the fear. "You kill me, you die as well," he taunted the creature. "But you're not even solid, you can't harm me." The beast looked visibly annoyed at that. Any sane person would have kept that to themselves. Felix had clearly lost it, or so people would have thought. By keeping the beast attention on him, Felix was carefully protecting the others. Even when the beast became solid, stripping Felix of any control or energy he had left, he refused to collapse. Instead he continued to taunt it. "You're what children fear in the darkness of night. You are the beast that craves the blood of the innocent. You are death in it's darkest form. And I am the unholy container. Tainted with lies and hatred." Felix leaned against the creature for support as it placed it's head on his chest where the blood was flowing out.

Felix slowly drew a kunai. "I am your container. I decided when you stay and when you go." Felix was being as calm as possible as he attempted to fuse Kana's chakra with his own, but he needed full control. Raising the kunai, he ignored the growl of the creature. Felix rubbed his other hand through the thick fur. "I am a part of you, as you are a part of me, but the chaos must end." Felix bit back the need to stop his actions as he felt sharp claws digging into his side, but Kana's life depended on him. Felix closed his eyes and brought the kunai down on the blue and white beast. Both of there chakra mixed a spiral of bright blue before embracing Kana's.

Felix collapsed onto the ground as the beast disappeared from under him. He remained conscious, but he refused to move. He prayed Kana was okay. Prayed that their chakra would fuse without problems.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:13 am

Kymin's eyes widened when the beast turned to him, fully prepared to defend himself, no matter how terrifying the creature might've been. But when the beast turned on Felix, Kymin was half relieved, half shocked about the sudden turn of events. The beast had turned on it's owner? He had to cover his eyes when the blue chakras mixed together, uncovering his eyes just as the blue swirled around the green. A moment later, the two were mixed into a dark aqua color, before fading completely. Kymin looked to Felix, who'd collapsed on the ground, then to Kana, who was still shivering lightly. "You," he called to the doctor. "Check her pulse and chakra. Now!" As soon as the doctor confirmed that Kana's heart rate and chakra speed were slowly returning to normal, Kymin went over to Felix, pressuring the wound on his chest. The side wound could come after. He looked to the doctor again. "Call the hospital, tell them to prepare two beds." His head then turned to Kyla. "I can't thank you enough for this."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:20 am

Kyla smiled. "The monster and the beast. How amusing," she said with a small nod to Kymin when he thanked her. She then walked out of the house humming lightly. It had started to rain. What a coincidence. Felix made no sound as Kymin put pressure on the wound. "I thought you'd aim for the heart," Felix said quietly. "I wouldn't have mind." His blue eyes had lost their brightness. He was relieved that Kana was okay. Felix was getting the feeling that this village was bad luck for the both of them. Felix reached up and grabbed Kymin by the front of his shirt, the grip remarkably tight. "You should have followed through." A grin spread across Felix's face.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next