Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Day at Roulette High

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

First Day at Roulette High - Page 3 Empty Re: First Day at Roulette High

Post by The Godfather Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:29 pm

Felix gave Kim an apologetic look. "Just take Kinana. She's about as much of a guy as any of us." He rolled onto his back and stared at the ceiling. "I guess I'll just chill out here." He was actually kind of glad that be wasn't going to have to attend. Blue eyes closed. He wondered what they would have for dinner. Hopefully something good.

Uriyuu started to walk away, but moved off to the side when Cross was called for by a teacher. "Good luck," he mouthed and ditched without a second thought. Mickey was crawling out of the pool. He looked like a soggy poodle and he was coughing up water. "Kiline I will fucking kill you! You'd better watch your back," he yelled. He pulled off his blazer and then his tie, trying to remove all the weight.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:22 pm

"Fair point though that may be, Kinana still doesn't have a-what the hell Kim!" Recha had started speaking, only for Kim to throw a book at him. "Look what you did!" he huffed, turning his notepad around to show Kim a pencil mark that ran straight across the page he'd been drawing on. Kim only grinned and shrugged. "Sorry, not sorry." Recha's eyebrow twitched lightly. "Know what, I changed my mind, walk around the school alone for all I care," he huffed, to which Kim gave a mock frown. "Oh how cruel, Recha." The red haired male only rolled his eyes and looked at Felix. "If you're gonna be chilling here, maybe we can hang for a bit," he suggested lightly, starting on erasing the scrawl that Kim had so rudely caused. The teal haired twin looked between Felix and Recha for a moment until he managed to catch Recha's eye. Because he was sure Felix wasn't looking, Kim raised a questioning eyebrow and pointed to Felix. Recha's face flushed red and he had to refrain from throwing something incredibly heavy at Kim. "What, no! Piss off Kim! God..." he mumbled, rubbing some red from his cheeks.

Cross looked down to Kymin and Mickey as they crawled out of the water, giving something that could have been mistaken for a small laugh when Mickey threatened him. Mostly because it was a small laugh. Mickey could do whatever he liked, but unless he hired a professional hitman (which Cros had no doubt the guy had the money for), there was pretty much nothing the blond could do to him. He only glanced to Kymin when the guy said that he was an ass, and took his blazer off as well, wringing it out as he sat at the edge of the pool. Kymin didn't seem nearly as pissed off about it as Mickey did, but he still looked ridiculously aggravated. Cross waited for the teacher to come over, standing casually with his hands in his pockets. The teacher, who happened to be new as of last year, told Cross to stay put, then turned to ask if Kymin and Mickey were okay.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:35 pm

Felix chuckled lightly when he heard what Recha was about to say. How kind of him to point out the parts that Kinana lacked. He wondered what Kin would think of that. When the two started to argue after Kim hit Recha with a book, he smiled lightly. These two were quite a show, even if he wasn't watching, listening to them was enough. When Recha suggested that they hang out a bit he considered it for a moment. "Sure," he replied. He could hang out with Recha, especially if the guy didn't want to go to the dance and Kim was forced to go, and they were roommates, so why not. "What do you want to do?" He had no idea what the new argument was about, but whatever it was, he'd missed it. Not that it was any of his business. "Kim, why not tell him about your new club and how he should avoid sitting by you once Ellie stands to make her announcement."

"D-Did you just laugh at me," Mickey asked as he dropped his blazer. "I will rearrange your face. How dare you drag me around like some undisciplined child and push me into a pool and then have the audacity to laugh at me!" He rolled up his sleeves and would have started for the guy had he not thought better of it with the teacher there. "I'm fine," Mickey grumbled. "But my uniform is ruined and that blazer was not cheap. My father will be hearing about this," his hissed. He would not stand for such disrespect from a bunch of nobodies. These people had no idea what his family was capable of.  He could buy their lives if he wanted to. He could make their parents lives miserable and have them removed from whatever lowly position they held. Cross and Kymin would rue the day they crossed him!
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:31 am

"Alright, alright, I was just asking. No need to get all defensive about it," Kim said with a grin. "In fact, if you want, I can probably even help you with that." Kim laughed lightly when he saw Recha's face go red up to his ears. "Sh-shut up..!" Recha half mumbled, half shouted, sounding thoroughly embarrassed. "I don't need your help with anything, jeez...besides, I already said no," he huffed. Kim only rolled his eyes. "I'm your twin, I know when you're lying you know." Recha gave a small sniff and looked off to the side. "Not always you don't." Brown eyes blinked. "What?" "Nothing. Anyways, Felix," Recha said, turning his attention back to the silver haired male. "It doesn't matter to me. I just don't really wanna be sitting in here by myself all night long. It'd get boring real fast with no one to talk to and I don't want to have to resort to going near homecoming just for company," the red haired male admitted with a light smile. He blinked at Felix's statement of Kim having started a club. "Oh god. I feel bad for anyone joining that club," he said, rolling his eyes.

Cross blinked and looked down at Mickey with a raised eyebrow when the guy started going off on him. "Because you are an undisciplined child." He'd be surprised if Mickey even knew the meaning of the word 'discipline'. Cross decided to say nothing when Mickey complained about his uniform and Kymin responded with "Oh suck it up and get it dry cleaned. Damn, and here I thought you were done whining," and a roll of his eyes. "I'm good. Little cold and a little annoyed," Kymin said, shooting Cross a glare, "but fine." Cross didn't even flinch at the look he gained from Kymin and the teacher, the teacher of who told Kymin and Mickey to go grab some towels from the locker room and asked...or rather, told, Cross to follow him to the principal's office, notifying him that he'd be having detention the next day. The raven haired male didn't even bother mentioning why letting Kymin and Mickey alone would be a bad idea.

Suki followed Gabe towards the boys dormitories, smiling at a few passing students and giving small waves. There was one sophomore girl who came up and hugged her, a notion which Suki accepted, but was short lived when she had to tell the girl to come see her later because she had some business to see to at the moment. Once they got to the boy's dorm room, Suki looked around at the boys present. "So which of you wanted to switch rooms?" she asked with a light smile.

When 'Ms. Gianna' came into the room, Boreas immediately sat up and blinked a couple times before looking to Chris. "I take it back. I take it so far back." There was no way this woman was a teacher. She didn't look like she should even be out of college yet. And ugly? Hell no. This Gianna woman was the farthest thing from it.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:18 pm

Felix had no clue what the two were arguing about and he didn't very much care to get involved in their brotherly feud. While he could care less for their arguments, no matter how comical they were, he was glad he had the twins for roommates instead of someone he didn't know. While he didn't know Recha and Kim that well, seeing as though they'd only met last year, it was much better than being paired with someone that was seemingly a complete stranger. Hearing Recha and Kim go at it about knowing things that the other didn't made him all the more grateful that he didn't have a twin or any sibling for that matter. Sure, it would have been nice, but he liked his solitude. He opened his eyes and propped himself upon his elbows. "Do you want to go swimming then," he asked. He would have offered they go up to the roof, but that was his secret little place and he didn't care too much to share such a luxury. It had taken him ages to figure out how to get the door open last year. It was a brief escape from everyone and he was able to get his homework done there. Sure he could have gone to the library, but the roof had a great view and the fresh air was always a nice touch. "Two people are already interested. A sweet little girl who Kinana ever so boldly picked up and a guy who looks like he should still be in middle school. They both do to be honest."

Mickey glared at them both. He would get back at them. He would make them both regret that they had ever crossed him. He was not going to be humiliated. Kymin he could strangle in his sleep. As for Cross, he'd hire someone to get rid of him. He picked up his stuff and started away for the locker room to get a towel. He hoped they gave Cross a week's worth of detention cleaning out the shower drains or something.

Chris grinned. "I bet you do," he said with a small whistle as Gianna into the room. "I want to be in here," he said, raising his hand and maybe, slightly flexing his muscle. "You see, my best friend and my cousin get to room, so I'd appreciate it if we could switch. That guy," he said pointing to Boreas, "Said he'd be cool with it." He looked at her with innocent eyes. "What do you say? You're not going to separate family are you?"

Despite the fight being taking elsewhere, Xen had left to find somewhere quiet. All the noise bothered him, so he would just find somewhere away from the main chaos of the doors where people were catching up with friends and greeting their roommates. He found a spot on the outside on the side of the dorms. He sat down and stretch his legs out, looking towards the trees that were spanning only a few hundred or so feet away. He had walked through them a few times before, and one of his science classes had taken a small expedition through there last year, but he'd never found anything worthwhile.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:59 pm

"Swimming? Um...yeah, sure." To be honest, Recha had forgotten that Felix liked swimming. Hell, he'd forgotten that the guy had been on the swim team last year. How could he have forgotten, the guy was one hell of a swimmer. The red haired male raised an eyebrow when Felix told him what kinds of people were joining his brother's club. "What kind of creepy club are you running?" he asked, looking over to the teal haired male. "The first two people you have recruited are children. Why?" Kim only shook his head and rolled his eyes. "It's a robotics club. Ellie's helping me start it. And you're more than welcome to join it too." "Gee, thanks for the invite."

Kymin picked up his dripping blazer and followed Mickey into the locker room to grab a towel. He supposed he could let it rest with the insults for now. But Mickey always just made it way too easy for him. There were so many openings, so many opportunities. Once Kymin had a towel of his own he started drying off his hair without a word towards Mickey. How the hell were they gonna get back to their rooms without dripping all over the place? Chances are, they couldn't. Kymin would have taken his shirt off to remove some of the extra weight, but he didn't need Mickey thinking he was trying anything. The black haired male nearly shuddered at the thought. Ugh. Even though Mickey had a nice face, the guy was still repulsive.

Suki didn't acknowledge the comments made by the boys when she came into the room. That wasn't the first time it had happened and she was sure it wouldn't be the last. She listened to Chris's explanation and gave a small smile before asking for their names. Boreas, for once, gave his first and last name, as did Nagi. Once she had Chris's, Nick's and Haven's names, she continued. "My name is Suki Gianna. You can call me Suki, or you can call me Ms. Gianna. I'm one of the school counselors here," she told them. She always thought it proper to introduce herself formally first before getting to anything business. "Unfortunately, once room arrangements are made at the beginning of the school year, they can't be changed. Especially since we've already told another student who'd requested a room change that he can't have a different room. I'll see next year about the three of you getting the same room, but until then you'll have to deal with being down the hall from each other," she said kindly.

Fara had decided to stray away from the dorm room until later tonight. She wanted to explore the school grounds, see where everything was. She'd always felt a particular attraction to forests, so she started towards the back of the school after seeing the woods out of a window. She stopped when she saw an older student sitting against the school building when she exited. She knelt down next to him and looked at him, even though she was probably the same height as him when he was sitting down like this. "Are you okay?" she asked quietly, her head tilted lightly and her silver drill curls bouncing a little.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:31 pm

Recha didn't sound too confident about going swimming. Felix didn't care, if he were to be honest. In fact, he could just go swimming by himself. His gaze shifted between Recha and Kim. The younger twin seemed to be full of jokes today, as was Kim. "Ellie's not just going to help you start it," he began, drawing his knee up to his chest. "She's going to make it one of the best known clubs here on campus. She's kind of scary when she gets a new project." He glanced to the door when he saw someone peek their head in the room and then back out with giggles. "....Kim, you're attracting a crowd," he murmured. Honestly, females were kind of weird.

Mickey refused to be in the same area as Kymin Onihana. He didn't like the guy, not one bit and he'd be damned if he were to be in a locker room alone with the guy. He turned up his nose and marched out, heading for the dorms. He'd just go change in the boys bathroom. At least he'd have some sort of privacy there. He was seriously going to tell his father about this. He knew the guy would get this changed.

"Alright, Suki," Chris spoke. "Cut it out," Gabe cut in, his expression threatening detention. "She's too old for you." Chris frowned. "Whatever dude." He then looked to the Suki as she claimed that she couldn't switch rooms and that they could try for better arrangements next year. "What!? But it is the beginning of the year!" He frowned. "You're super misleading." He kicked the side of the bed. "I don't care, this is lame." He walked past her and headed for his room without another word. She sucked at being a counselor.

Xen heard the soft footsteps and when a girl who looked much to small to be here asked if he was okay, he nodded. He found her silver hair strange and her size even stranger, but he didn't judge people. It wasn't in his jurisdiction. He turned his gaze away from her, hoping she'd possibly go about her business now that she knew there was nothing that ailed him.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:21 pm

"You would think she has enough to do without adding my club onto that. That girl is a busybody, I swear," Kim said lightly, blinking when he heard the giggles and turning to look at the door, only to hear Recha chuckle and say "You should go greet them, Kim. They look like they want to meet you." Kim looked at Recha with a raised eyebrow that said 'do I have to?' Something told him that one or two of those girls were here to ask him to homecoming. He supposed he could take one of them. They were probably freshmen anyways and had no idea about him. He wondered if it would be better to take a sophomore or above to homecoming. A sophomore would know he's gay and he wouldn't have to worry about breaking their poor little hearts. Either way, Kim cast Felix and Recha a grin before putting on a smile and walking out to talk to the girls who were peeking in on them.

Suki blinked when Gabe cut in on what Chris was saying, frowning when Gabe said she was too old and shooting the other counselor a small glare. She wasn't that old. Too old for this little freshman, definitely, but still not that old. The brown haired woman only shook her head lightly and sighed when the freshman stormed out of the room. Gabe had already told Mickey that he couldn't switch rooms. She could only imagine the terror that boys father would bring if she'd allowed a freshman to switch rooms but not his son. "Sorry you guys," she told them all lightly. She saw Boreas shrug and the red haired sleeping boy stir a bit, only to roll onto his side. The teal eyed boy seemed almost as pissed off as his friend had been, but said nothing.

When the older boy nodded, Fara tilted her head lightly. "Why are you out here by yourself?" she asked curiously. "Don't you want to hang out with your friends?...do you have friends?" Fara wasn't normally this inquisitive about someone else's business, but this boy was sitting here all alone. She wondered if he really was okay. Or if he really had no friends and was just lonely.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:43 pm

It was official, that despite their constant bickering, they were on the same level of evil. Who purposely pretended to be straight to break hearts? Why would anyone be so cruel and to a freshman at that? He watched Kim exit the room and glanced to Recha. "I think there's going to be a nice little place in hell for the two of you." He stretched and ran a hand through his silver hair before he sat up completely and leaned against the headboard, listening to the giggles of the girls and their introductions. He shook his head. They were in for a world of hurt at the end of all of this. He almost felt bad for them.

There were three of girls outside, all freshman and best friends. One was blond, the other had black hair and the other brown. They giggled and blushed and pushed each other lightly as they looked up at the handsome male. He was gorgeous and the blond said as much in a tiny squeak. "W-we were...um, wondering," tiny giggle, "If you...three had asked anyone to the homecoming." Apparently they thought the roomies were a pair of ladykillers and wanted to snag them before anyone else had the chance.

Nick watched Chris leave and then looked to Nagi. He was sure the two was not happy about this. He went and took a seat on the bed, staring at the ground for a moment. He wished this lady had just let them switch out. Nobody had to know a thing. Haven looked about as uncomfortable as a sheep among wolves. His green eyes shifted from side to side. He didn't very much like conflict. It made him nervous. He watched Ms. Gianna shoot the older man a look and when the guy stated, "You're my age Gianna, stop pretending like you're not," Haven turned his head, his cheeks coloring lightly.

Xen concluded that she was a freshman, for most people avoided him like he had the plague. They didn't know his story and they didn't bother to ask. The rumors never bothered him and the fact that they kept their distance was fine by him. Her first question went unanswered, but he shook his head know when she asked if he had friends. He didn't have a single friend within this school. The counselors had been concerned by this last year. He'd been questioned as to how he'd spent two years there without making a single friend, but had never gotten into trouble, aside from not speaking in class when asked. He had good grades, never missed a class, and was overall a great student, so how had he managed not to attract positive attention. Xen didn't have an answer for them either and even in his third year he didn't expect any change.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:33 pm

Recha gave a small grin at what Felix said and glanced to the silver haired male. "It'd better be comfy," he said with a small chuckle. He knew it obviously wouldn't be, if him and his brother ever somehow made it to hell. He doubted they were that bad. Red eyes looked towards the doorway curiously for a moment before he went back to sketching. "Wonder what they're talkin about. Unless they're just stuttering over themselves," he chuckled.

Kim couldn't help but grin lightly when the blond one squeaked out that he was gorgeous. Hm. He wondered if he should have that one go to the dance with him. But if she was really that infatuated with him, that would be beyond mean. Not like what he was doing now wasn't already beyond mean. He blinked, a bit surprised, when they asked about Recha and Felix too, but once more grinned lightly. "No, we haven't. Unfortunately though, my brother and friend weren't planning on going to homecoming. I'd absolutely hate myself for it if I set you up with them and they didn't show up," he said apologetically. He was good at playing the good guy. "I couldn't stand to break the hearts of girls as pretty as you three." He, however, hadn't said anything about himself not going...he hoped fighting over him wouldn't ruin their friendship. He withheld a chuckle at the thought.

Fara frowned lightly when the older boy shook his head at her question about having friends. She stayed knelt down next to him and was quiet for the moment. "I'll...be your friend, if you want. I don't really have any friends here either. I'm new," she told him lightly, looking at him with a tilted head. He didn't need to talk to her. She just wanted someone to hang out with. He seemed like an okay guy to her. Maybe just a little lonely, though.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:10 pm

Haven decided that there was no point in staying in the room if they had freedom to roam the campus freely. He should probably take a look around and find out where his classes where and the lunchroom and write his grandmother. While she had passed a few months ago, it was always easier for him to write letter to her as if she was still here. She understood him when no one else did. He missed her dearly. He grabbed a notebook and a pencil and left out the room and started for the stairs, stopping to view the board where there were club sign ups posted as well as a few other things. He should probably join a club to make a few friends. He remembered the last conversation he'd had with his grandmother before she passed. Now Haven, you're such a sweet boy. Don't let anyone tell you differently. You write me whenever you want, okay sweetheart? I love you so much and I promise to always watch over you. You're going to be just fine. He felt himself getting a bit teary eyed at the memory. Grandma Yukio had been his best friend and now she wasn't here anymore. He wanted to make her proud this year. He scanned over the list of clubs. There were so many, and there were things about try-outs for teams. He wasn't very athletic, so he'd just stick with watching the teams. He pulled a tab on the writing club and bit his lip lightly. He liked writing, maybe the school paper would do him some good. He pocketed the slip of paper and continued to scan the board.

Xen listened to her speak. She wanted to be his friend. He hadn't smiled in quite some time, but a small one tugged at the corners of lips. Brown eyes focused on the little silver haired girl and he held out a hand to her. He could be friends with her, if that's what she wanted. He wouldn't be opposed to it. A friend would be good, not like he had anyone to tell as much to.

Felix shook his head and stood up, walking over to Recha. "What exactly are you drawing," he asked. He didn't really like sitting around doing nothing. He'd rather get out and take a run around the track or even through the woods next to the dorms. A little fresh air was always good. "I don't know what they're talking about, but from the giggles, it must be about Kim's new look." He shrugged.

All three girls perked up when Kim said they didn't have dates, but that perkiness died as he informed them that his roommates were not going. "Aww," they said in unison. The blond however was quick thinking. "Well, if you don't wish to break our hearts will you take one of us," she asked. "The two who don't get picked will just go as girlfriends," she said with a nod. The black haired one smirked. "Or we can just skip the dance and hang out with your brother and friend."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:40 pm

When Fara saw the older boy smile, she wasn't sure what to expect. She half expected him to laugh at her, because she was so tiny and he was so big. But when he instead held out his hand, the small girl smiled brightly and shook the black haired male's hand. "Yay, I made a friend!" she giggled. She couldn't help that she was excited, and she couldn't wait to tell her mom about this. "What's your name," she asked, still kneeling down in front of the boy, looking at him curiously.

Recha looked up at Felix when he came over to him and asked what he was drawing. He nearly cringed away from the other male, but kept his cool by casually leaning to the side and away from Felix as if leaning to the side just to let Felix get a better look at his notepad. "Pocketwatch. I wanna make a custom one, but I can't think of a good design for it. All the good stuff's been taken already," he said, swallowing lightly and glancing at Felix. "Maybe they're gonna ask him to Homecoming," Recha said with a small shrug.

Kim slowly blinked at the blond's suggestion. They were going to make him pick? So...he had to pick which of their hearts he wanted to break worst, pretty much. Or, like the black haired girl had suggested, they could all three skip the dance and just chill. However, at least one of them was likely to try to hang off of Recha, and he knew that his brother would freak out if that happened. If he hadn't known that about Recha, then he would have totally been an ass and made Felix and him go with these girls to the dance. Kim tilted his head and looked over the three. "I'd be more than happy to take one of you, but...how could you possibly ask me to choose between you three?" he asked, sounding falsely distraught at the fact. He blinked when he saw Kymin walking down the hall towards them, hair dripping wet and his white shirt clinging to him while he carried his tie and blazer in one hand. With his free hand he held a towel, that he occasionally ran over his hair to keep it from dripping more. "Kymin, what...what happened to you?" he asked, trying not to snicker.

Kymin blinked when he saw a teal haired male call to him and ask him what happened to him. He blinked once more and walked over to the guy, looking him up and down once before giving a small laugh. "What happened to me? Hehe, what happened to you?" When he noticed the three girls standing around Kim, he cast the three of them a smile. "Hello," he said kindly, his smile just as charming as ever, Kim had to note.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:21 pm

She was kind. A big difference from what he'd previously experienced here. This country was very different from his own. The language was different, the culture was different, everything was different, and it made him different in turn. Being different was not an issue in his mind, diversity was something that everyone should be open to, but he never voiced as much. He voiced nothing. She became excited about making a friend and he dropped his arm to his side. She kneeled in front of him and asked his name. He looked at the ground. "Xen." His accent was obvious, but he spoke clearly.

He forgot that Recha had personal space issues and took a step back, but looked at the sketchpad nonetheless. "Looks cool," he commented, his hands in his pockets. "You'll figure something out eventually. Maybe put Kim's new face on it," he murmured. "All three of them," he asked with a chuckle.

"Choose me," the blond spoke up. "It was my idea to ask you anyway." She glanced at her friends. Clearly she was willing to ignore them for Kim, who she found drop dead gorgeous. She bit her lip lightly and gave a small smile. "The name is Genie," she said with a sweet giggle. "I'm Renee," the black haired one chimed in. "And I'm Luna," the brown one added in. All three turned when Kim addressed another guy and they all swooned despite him being soaked head to toe in water. "Hi," they said in unison, followed by giggles. "He can take one of us," Renee suggested quickly. Her blue eyes round and her cheeks red.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:22 pm

Fara's bright smile didn't fade when he told her his name. She didn't normally give her name unless she was asked for it, but it was only fair, since he was going to be her friend and she knew his name now. "My name's Fara. Are you from someplace else? You have an accent," she pointed out, moving to sit down next to Xen instead of kneeling in front of him. Kneeling like that was starting to hurt her legs, but sitting next to him made their size difference all the more obvious. She didn't mind it too much, she guessed. It would be kinda funny though, having people gawk at them as unlikely friends.

"Thanks." Recha withheld a sigh when Felix took a step back, blinking at what the other male said. "Oh har har. I'm not attributing a damn bit of whatever success I gain to him. Besides," he mumbled, "Even if it was a broken down piece of junk and had Kim's 'new face' on it, the girls would swarm just for the picture," he huffed. The red eyed teen then gave a shrug. "I wouldn't doubt it, with the way they were giggling."

Kim blinked a couple times at how forward the blond was. Oh boy. He was starting to feel bad about this and he hadn't even said yes yet. The plan had never been to break an individual girl's heart, just to leave those that had swooned over him from afar disappointed. Suddenly Kim wanted to go back into the room and ask his brother not to make him do this. He didn't need this girl heartbroken and hating him. He still had two more years here and he didn't need a rep as a heartless bastard. And more importantly than that, this girl was...well, a girl. Women were scornful. Who knew what kinds of things she could do to make his life a living hell if he went through with this. Kim finally gave a sigh. He couldn't go through with this. He'd feel like a complete asshole if he did. It was one thing to make a group of girls indirectly heartbroken, but to lead one on like this was just plain wrong. "Um...Genie, can I...come'ere," he said, giving another smaller sigh before turning to gently pull the blond off to the side. It was bad enough to tell just her, he didn't want to go and say it in front of all three of them. She'd probably tell them anyways. Once they were at least a bit away, Kim stopped and ran a hand through his (for once) neatly combed hair, messing it up just a little bit in the process. "I'm not, uh...I'm not actually into women," he said plainly, looking down at the blond haired girl. "Don't get me wrong, you're cute and all, but..." he said, trailing off. This was awkward as fuck.

Kymin gave a light grin when the black haired girl of the three said that he could take one of them. "Sorry girls, if you're talking about homecoming, I already have a date. But you know...I did see a group of three freshmen guys that didn't seem to have dates yet. I mean, as far as guys go, they're not too shabby, so," he said with a small shrug and a grin.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:48 pm

Fara. It was a unique name. Not one he'd ever heard of before now. It reminded him of fairy. She could be a fairy. He didn't bother too much to dwell in fantasy and imagination. It was not something he'd been raised to care for. Xen had been raised to focus on the important things of life, fun and games were not one of them. He didn't take much notice to her sitting next to him. Her legs had probably gotten tired. He nodded when she asked if he was from somewhere else. Very far away, across the ocean, in a land where the sun burned brightly in the sky and the smell of burning rubber was as potent as ever. The sand was always hot and stung the eyes of those who were unprepared for the brief gusts of wind.

He gave an apologetic smile and took another few steps back before he turned on his heel and shrugged. "At least you'd sell your pocketwatches." He grabbed his suitcase and pulled it onto his bed. "If he takes all three, he's going to end up with triple the problems when he let's them know he's not straight." He pulled out his books, most were English and History books. He had a few short novels that he'd read for pleasure over the summer, and then there were a few he had to read because he had signed up for Honor's English this year. The History books were just because he liked History, mainly Ancient Greek and Roman history, and of course Attila the Hun and Genghis Khan. He set them all on the nightstand except for a novel he hadn't had a chance to finish reading before his parents had dropped him off. They'd driven ninety miles to get here, so he'd gotten through most of it. He plopped down on the bed and leaned against the headboard, opening the book to the page he'd left off and began to read.

Genie followed after Kim, her eyes wide. He was going to take her! Renee and Luna looked equally disappointed, but at the same time they cheered Genie on because that's what friends did. The blond blinked when Kim spilled the beans. Her lip quivered and her eyes watered. "I-it's because I'm a freshman, isn't it," she said with a sniffle. She rubbed her eyes and moved past him, running straight into Renee, who hugged her, but not before she gave Kim a scathing glare. She'd get to the bottom of this. She however looked about near tears when Kymin said he had a date already. Luna spoke up for once. "W-who?" She knew that was what Renee wanted to ask, but she was too busy caring for Genie. She would also go down the hall and see the freshmen guys that Kymin spoke of. At least he'd given them a second option.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:19 am

Fara crossed her legs and pushed her skirt down a bit as she did, looking at Xen as he nodded. She guessed he didn't talk much. Well, at least she knew what his voice sounded like. She'd have to remember it until the next time he spoke to her. "Is it hot there?" she asked? Maybe she was just assuming things, but he looked like he was from somewhere hot. "Will you write me a note about it some time?" she asked with a small smile. She doubted that he would talk much about it, so maybe he'd write her something about it. Maybe notes and letters could be their way of communication. That'd be pretty cool. Then they'd have a record of all their awesome conversations!

Recha looked up thoughtfully at what Felix said. "Yeah, you got a good point. Maybe I should go tell him not to bother. After all, this wasn't really the plan. Maybe he should show up to homecoming with a guy after all," he mused thoughtfully. Wait no, crap! What if Kim couldn't find a guy in time and then Felix went with him? Recha looked down at his notepad, his face turning a little red at the thought. Then he wouldn't be able to spend that time with Felix...

Kim blinked when the girl suddenly started tearing up and he immediately felt a hundred times worse. Shit. Shit, what did he do now? This was part of why he didn't date women, what the hell was he supposed to do when one started crying?! "N-no, it's not that, I'm telling you, I just-...just..." And there she went. Kim tried not to cringe at the look he got from Genie's friend and gave a heavy sigh. Damn it. If he tried to reconcile the situation he'd only end up making things worse, so instead he just shook his head and went back into his room. Kymin could deal with them.

The black haired male blinked in surprise. Had...had Kim just made the girl cry? How? Oh wait. Nevermind, he knew how. Poor thing. Kim was quite a catch, too bad the girl couldn't qualify. "This girl named Aiko. She's in my year," Kymin said with an apologetic smile. "If you want I'll show you to those three," he said kindly.

Nagi looked around the room boredly. "Tch. Nick, let's go get Chris and keep him from moping," he chuckled. "I'm sure there's something cool to discover around this school. Bet it has secret hallways or something," he snickered. While he doubted that it was true, that'd be pretty cool.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:42 am

He nodded. It was strange that she knew as much. Then she requested that he write her a letter about it. He could do that. This was the most questions anyone had ever asked him that didn't involve whether or not he'd killed someone or who he'd killed or who his next victim was. He decided that he would write her a letter about it and eventually he'd speak to her, and hold a real conversation. He supposed a one sided conversation would not be very appealing.

Felix nodded, not taking his eyes off the book. "If you let him, then you should tell him now so he has time to find a guy." Felix could think of no males off the top of his head that were available. He really didn't want to go to homecoming, but if push came to shove, he'd made a promise. He turned the page and then looked to the door. Was that Kymin outside? Those two were going to cause those girls to faint at this rate. He smiled lightly to himself.

Luna only nodded in response to him saying a girl in his year was already going with him. They were silly for trying to go with a sophomore and junior anyway. She looked to Renee who was looking vengeful and then to Genie who was silently crying. Poor Genie, what had Kim said to her. "Please," she replied with her gaze lowered when Kymin offered to show them the guys. It wasn't fair that all the older students were getting their dates.

Nick was trying to figure out what he wanted to change into. These clothes were super restraining. When Nagi suggested they go visit Chris he looked to the door. "Yeah, that might be a wise idea. Poor guy must be feel like the world is against him." He tried not to laugh at his cousin's misery. "Maybe there's an unground tunnel that leads out of this place. I hear the juniors are getting together tonight, maybe they're sneaking off campus."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:56 am

When Kim got back into the room, and Recha looked up at him, asking how'd it go, the teal haired male rolled his eyes lightly. "Well I managed to make one of them cry," he said with a small sigh.

Recha blinked. "Wait, you didn't tell her..?"

"Of course I did! The plan wasn't to single out a girl, it was just for...you know, the general population. I wasn't about to take one of'em to homecoming and break her heart afterwards, just to have her and her friends despise me. Even though that's probably what just happened anyways," he mumbled with a small sigh, going to sit on his bed.

"Yikes...yeah, when you put it like that..." Recha frowned lightly. "Feel free to take a guy then."

"Gee thanks. But I'm pretty sure the only guy in the school that might actually be into guys already has a date, so meh," he said, sticking out his tongue at his brother and laying back on his bed dramatically. "This blows..."

Nagi chuckled lightly when Nick said that Chris probably felt like the world was against him. "Yeah, probably. And if that's the case, we need to either find out where this tunnel is or find a junior we can tail. I bet this news'll cheer him up," he chuckled, heading out of the door and poking his head into Chris's room once they got there. "Hey, Chris. Stop moping and come on, we're going out," he said with a grin.

Kymin nodded lightly when the girls asked if he could take them to see the boys and waved them along. "Right this way." If he hadn't been soaking wet, he could have offered the crying girl a tissue or something, but since he was, he wasn't sure it would be of much help.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:15 am

Felix glanced up from his book as Kim came back into the room. He looked from one twin to the other and shook his head. He knew this was going to end badly and it was only day one. He went back to reading, listening to the conversation, but not really paying much attention until Kim mentioned how the one other guy in school that cared to date other guys had a date. Kymin? He flipped the page. Guess Kim had forgotten the offer. Oh well. "You know, you have until Saturday. Why not ask Kymin if he knows anyone that might be interested." He wouldn't say it aloud, but he was sure that between Kymin, Sorca, and Mickey, they had managed to screw just about everyone in the school.

Chris was laying on his bed with his face in his pillow. He looked absolutely miserable and when Nagi told him to stop moping he groaned. "I don't want to go out. I just want to sit here and mop. My life is over," he grumbled. Nick snickered. "Suck it up, we're going to go see if a junior will tell us about a possible secret passage to get out of here," he prompted, unaware that there were three girls and a guy coming down the hall towards them.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:39 pm

Kim looked to Felix at the suggestion. Oh right. He'd forgotten that Felix had offered. Poor Fe probably felt forgotten now. Kim tried not to chuckle at the thought. "Yeah, maybe. I'll wait til he's done with those three girls though...with the death glare the one gave me I'm not sure I want to go back out into the hallway right now," he said with a small chuckle.

Nagi only rolled his eyes and tried not to laugh at how pitifully miserable Chris looked and sounded. He waved Nick over and then went over to hoist Chris off the bed. "Up you go," he grinned, grabbing the guy by the arm and lifting him up. At least, as best as he could. "Come on, if we figure out how to get to that gathering this weekend, maybe we can get one of those juniors to show us a couple tricks to getting around this place, huh?" he suggested with a grin, blinking when he heard an older male at the door.

Kymin shook his head and crossed his arms. "What are you guys doing?" He didn't know these three personally, but they looked like a trio of trouble. Maybe they'd be interesting to keep tabs on. "I'd get off your bed if I were you," he said simply, giving a small shrug and uncrossing his arms. "Don't want these pretty girls thinking badly of you. They're looking for dates to homecoming." Kymin looked over to the three girls. "What do you think? These boys worth your time?" Nagi blinked at the question. Who the hell did this guy think he was?

Since everyone else had left the room except that red haired kid who was still sleeping, Boreas decided to go see if this place had a bookstore. He could use some new pens and notebooks to write in. His parents were giving him an allowance each month. It wasn't much, but they told him if he managed to get his grades up and keep them up the allowance would increase. He didn't care much about money. The only thing he wanted to buy were decent pens and good looking notebooks. Right now anything too fancy would be out of his price range, but he could at least afford some nice pens and a decent notebook at this point. He just had to try not to write too much. If worst came to worst, he'd steal some printer paper from the library and use that. Besides, his writing looked best on unlined paper. It was less restrictive.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:39 pm

Nick went to the other side and grabbed Chris. "You know you love being the stare of the party, now get your whiny ass up." Chris shot him and Nagi a glare. "The world hates me," he groaned. He then blinked as some guy stood in their doorway and offered them as dates to homecoming. "Homecoming?" Nick raised a brow at the girls that peered around Kymin, a blond, a black haired girl, and a brown haired one. He looked to Nick and Nagi and then moved away from Chris. "Hey," he said with a smile. The girls giggled and Chris straightened up. "Hey ladies," he said, flashing them a smile. Was this some kind of joke? If so, he was buying into it.

He wasn't going to say a word. Kim deserved every glare he got. He crossed his legs and yawned lightly. "Good luck," he mumbled. He was kind of curious about who all was going with whom. And who the homecoming queen and king would be, or who would be running. He didn't really need to worry about who was running, since the school would be filled with broadcasts and flyers. He didn't look forward to that.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:52 pm

Nagi couldn't help but to grin at Nick's prodding of his cousin. These guys were a trip. There was no wonder why the three of them were friends. The whole school would know who they were before the week was up. But of course, for Nagi, that was a good thing. The brown haired male nearly laughed aloud at how Chris immediately straightened up at the mention of dates and at the sight of the girls. Nagi smiled and stepped forward, looking over the three. The blond was cute, but looked like she'd been crying. Since he couldn't handle (or rather, couldn't stand) crying girls, his gaze moved to the other two. The black haired one caught his eye next. "Hello ladies," he said kindly. The greeting was targeted at all three of them, but Nagi caught the black haired girl's eye and made sure that she knew he was really talking to her.

Kymin gave a nod. "Alright, you guys get acquainted," he said, then looked to the girls. "Let me know if these guys give you trouble," he said, shooting the girls a wink before turning and giving a wave. "I gotta get out of these clothes, so I'll let you six sort things out, yeah?" With that, the green eyed male walked out of the room and towards his own. He needed to get a new uniform. And maybe have this one dry cleaned thanks to Kiline...
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:56 pm

Renee caught Nagi's look and she prided herself on catching his attention. The black haired girl glanced to Kymin, smiling as he dismissed himself. "Thanks," she said kindly. She liked him. Reminded her a bit of her older brother who was now in college. Yusuke used to go here. Made a name for himself in just about everything. A real people person. She wondered how he was now. Too bad they were too many years apart to attend High school together. "Renee," she said as she held her hand out the green eyed male. Genie wiped her face and Chris made his way over to her. "And what's your name? I'm Chris." "Genie." "Cute name." That got her blushing. Luna and Nick sort of found their way together as well.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:19 pm

Nagi's teal eyes shined in amusement when the black haired girl held out her hand and introduced herself. Finding the situation to be irresistibly perfect, Nagi took her hand and brought the back of it to his lips. "Nagi," he said with a smile. If there was one thing nobody could say about Nagi, it was that he lacked confidence. It was a moment before he let her hand go, despite the fact that he'd brought it away from his lips. "So...you're looking for a date to homecoming? Would you consider allowing me to take you?" he asked. He knew that him, Chris, and Nick had already chosen their girls, but he had to ask while he still had the chance. Someone else could swoop in and steal them away at any moment.

Fara smiled when Xen nodded. That was awesome! She'd love to know about where he was from. He seemed really cool so far. Standing up, the small silver haired girl brushed her skirt off and looked 'down' at Xen, even though he was pretty much eye level with her when he was sitting. "I was gonna go explore the forest," she said, pointing to the woods behind the school, "did you wanna come?"
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:16 pm

Renee blushed lightly. Nagi was cute and charming. He kissed her hand and she smiled shyly. She wasn't a shy girl, but she hadn't expected it. "Pleasure to meet you," she replied. Her eyes shined a bit. "Yes, we saw the flyer posted on the board and thought it would be a good idea to meet some new people since it's our first year." Genie nodded in agreement and Luna gave a small smile. "I would love to go to homecoming with you," Renee replied.

It seemed that her and Genie had switched places in the area of boldness. Luna and Genie exchanged glances before they looked to Chris and Nick with questioning eyes. "I don't have a date just yet," Chris told Genie. "Care to tag along with me?" She nodded lightly and Luna gave the sweetest little giggle. Nick immediately took advantage of it. "Can't leave you dateless, especially not with a cute laugh like that. How about we go together." Luna looked as though she might faint from excitement. Chris grinned. Man this was too easy.

His gaze focused on the forest before them. It was green for now, but he was sure that soon the leaves would begin to change with the season, turning from green to orange and yellow and red and brown before falling to the earth. The cycle of life and death could be a very beautiful thing, but so many feared the inevitable. Xen had no fear of the uncertainty of such a cycle. He knew that sometimes life could come early, just as death could. He stood up and brushed off his pants. He would go into the forest once more. The company would be a pleasant change, maybe. He could learn how someone else saw the forest. How they interpreted the changes and whether they embraced them or rejected them. He listened to the sounds of the birds and the creatures that glided through the branches and leaves on nimble paws. This world was very much alive.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum