Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Chapter (Part 4?)

2 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The Last Chapter (Part 4?) - Page 10 Empty Re: The Last Chapter (Part 4?)

Post by The Godfather Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:33 am

(fangirls across the globe are starring intensely.)

Felix was thankful for her adjustment. He laid back against the couch with ease, staring up into her pretty little face. He swore she was perfect today. Maybe any other day she had flaws, but today she was his everything and his nothing. Like he'd told Kana. Yeah, Serenity had her moments where he wanted to leave her for all eternity, but he couldn't because he knew he was going to bounce back every time. Even if she had found someone else he'd be waiting because there were few immortals in this world. The chance of her actually meeting one as slim to none. Finding Hunter was well, they hadn't found him, he'd found them. And Felix felt bad for the guy. If they could trade places, he would gladly do so. Hunter wanted the life Felix so greatly despised. Then there had been Dantes who Felix had shared no mercy with. The loss of self control he'd had that day made his blood run icy cold. Felix was pulled away from his thoughts as Serenity spoke. "To what music?" He asked.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:41 am

Serenity would've felt a little awkward normally because of him staring at her, but that was any other day. Today, she was simply looking back at him, enjoying the fact that this night was going by so peacefully. She hoped it stayed that way. But as of yet they hadn't had a single night that hadn't turned sour, or been interrupted the morning after. She didn't have high hopes for this night, but that was pushed aside with the knowledge that so far it was going perfectly. "Hmm...good question..." she was going to suggest that she could sing lightly as they danced, but remembered that it hurt him to hear her sing. So instead she gave a small shrug. "Do we need music?"
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:48 am

"I don't dance so I wouldn't know," he said with a shrug. "I guess we can do this without music. Just don't blame me for being off step, okay?" He gave her a small smile and propped himself up on his elbows. "Well, are you going to continuing crushing me beneath you until my lungs stop working from lack or oxygen, or will you get up and let me breath," he asked falling back onto the couch in the most dramatic sense possible. "Too late. I am not a fallen soldier. Struck down by the pretty little blond that I so unexpectedly fell for." He closed his eyes and gave a sigh. "It's always the heroes that rescue the damsels in distress that get the worst part of the bargain. As in the movie Troy, and Prince of Persia, and Beowulf," he said making it sound as if the list could go on and on. He couldn't help the grin that was coming over his expression.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:54 am

Serenity chuckled lightly when he said that he didn't dance. "Liar," she teased. They'd danced before. In fact, she remembered one incident specifically where they'd started dancing outside, full moon, and the Phantom Violinist had started playing. Serenity wished that the Phantom Violinist was still around, but it seemed even phantoms didn't live forever. Serenity rolled her eyes at his dramaticness. She got up off him and gave a light grin as he started his list. "Drama King," she teased. She remembered the last time she'd called him that...well, his teasing had only gotten worse.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:05 am

Felix's dramaticness died at her insult. Okay, maybe it was a tease, but it was still an insult in his mind. He was not a Drama King. "Oh really?" He asked. Felix took her by the arm with a light grip and with remarkable speed had pulled her down onto the couch. He himself was now peering down at her. He placed one hand on her left and the other on her right, but remained standing. Leaning forward his blue eyes were visibly glowing. "Act One: The damsel in distress takes the place of the fallen warrior?" He leaned a bit closer. "Act Two: Instead of getting the lesser end of the bargain he switches the roles." He didn't move forward any more. They'd be a bit too close. "Act Three: I don't like romance scenes, so we'll skip that part." His grin was nothing short of pure malicious intent. Of course, he wasn't thinking of being malicious. Never Felix for it was not in his blood to treat a lady with such disrespect. His mother had raised him better than that. His mother would be turning in her grave if he ever did such a thing.

(FERENITY MOMENT ALERT)
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:20 am

(LMFAO)

"Yes, rea-" she started, giving a light gasp as she suddenly found herself on the couch, both her arms pinned down by Felix. She blinked at his expression, her face blushing almost unnoticeably this time, as he leaned in closer. She didn't like the look of that grin he was wearing. "Ah, but if the damsel took the place of the warrior, he'd just have to go save her again," she teased with a giggle. She knew that he didn't like all that romantic stuff, but he was sure playing the part well earlier.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:29 am

Felix gave a sigh. "Ah, you're no fun," he said letting her up. "Go find the music so we can get this dance over with." The silver haired jonin found his way to the steps with a mockingly smug look sprawled across his face. Sitting down he glanced towards Serenity and then to the movie they had planned to watch but had completely just left alone. Waste of a movie. He gave a smirk and ran his hand through his hair. The random thought of how his hair had possibly been this color running through his mind. His mom used to tell him his dad had black hair. She herself had brown hair. Maybe he was just an oddball, she'd tell him. Felix almost cracked a smile. He missed being a kid. That was something coming from a 600 year old immortal.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:34 am

Serenity blinked as he sighed, sitting up as he let her go, an innocent frown on her face. "Sorry, did you want me to play the damsel?" she asked curiously. Well, mock curiously, she was just teasing him again. She blinked as he told her to go find the music so they could get this dance over with. "Get it over with? Well, if you didn't want to dance in the first place, you coulda just said," she told him, walking over to the tv set and pulling out a disk at random from a certain section, and popping it into the CD player, muting the TV. She looked at him with a smile, holding her hand out towards him. "Come on then," she told him, her voice seeming softer than usual. Either softer, or sweeter.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:38 am

Felix's smug expression stayed put. "No thank you, guys aren't damsels," he informed her rather curtly. He shook his head at her comment. "Well, you're the one who brought it up again," he said standing. He walked over to her and took her hand. "Anyway, as you said, let us commence in the art of dancing before I die of exhaustion and pass out here. Or you drag me across the room because you're so anxious." He gave her a grin and started to carefully move from side to side. He hated dancing. But he was going to today because it was with Serenity. He couldn't help but wonder if Serenity and DK danced while DK was in his body. Why could he just not disregard all thoughts for the time being?
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:16 pm

Serenity held back a teasing comment about his statement that guys aren't damsels. "Well you're the one who brought it up in the first place," she told him. She hadn't realized until his comment that he was actually tired. She felt kinda bad for keeping him up now. She smiled lightly. "Don't worry, after this I'll let you go to bed," she told him. Her voice sounded as if she was teasing him, but she was actually being serious. Could she really do both at the same time? Serenity lightly placed her arms over Felix's shoulders. She loved dancing, but didn't get to do it very often. She was glad that she was getting the chance to dance with Felix again.

(Ferenity moment alert?)
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:23 pm

(why did you make the words so small. Of course an alert needs to be posted.)

Felix placed his hands on her side as she wrapped her arms around his neck. He was a bit pale after the act. She was making him nervous, and Felix never got nervous. Maybe he was just feeling overly cautious. One because he was this close to her, and two because he didn't want to screw this up my messing up because like he said before, he didn't dance. The immortal gave a grin. "Why does it sound as if you're lying?" He asked. "If you wish to keep me up longer I do not mind," he told her. "I mean, what better way to spend that night than to spend it with you?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:28 pm

(Lol, are we gonna do this everytime?)

Serenity blinked as he placed his hands on her side, but smiled nonetheless. Was it just her, or did he seem nervous? Did Felix even get nervous? That was an odd thought. Felix Kuriyama, nervous because he was dancing with her. The thought nearly made her giggle outloud. She blushed at his last question. "If you're really tired, then I don't want to keep you up," she said sincerely, but it did sound that, in her voice, she wanted to spend more time with him. Because whenever the morning came, usually the bliss of the night ended and things went back to normal. She didn't want this to end. Not yet. Not so soon after it only begun.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:34 pm

(I don't think that'll be necessary.)

Felix stepped carefully. "I'm fine," he informed her. "I don't need sleep just yet. And I'd rather be here, dancing with you rather than sleeping my life away." That was a term mortals used, but he felt it necessary. Felix gave a grin and spun her around. "Serenity Mizuraki, I would like to thank you for allowing me the opportunity to dance with you," he said. And my child, "Before I have to leave for my excessively long mission." He gave her a kiss on each cheek. "Thank you for the time you have given me." He kissed her once more. "I shall cherish these moments forever. You are the very existence of my life and I would like for you to know that," he paused. "In the case that I'm not able to return to you."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:41 pm

Serenity really hoped he meant it when he said that he was fine. She'd feel bad about keeping him awake if he was really tired. Serenity couldn't help but giggle a bit as he spun her, a light shade of blush on her face. Her smile almost faded as he mentioned the mission, but she didn't allow it to. She was spending time with Felix, that's all that mattered. Her blush increased in color at his next few statements, and as he kissed her three times. She would've said something at his pause, but he was speaking again before she could. At that, her smile faded. "Do you think...that you might not return from this mission...?" she asked, her eyes suddenly a bit sad, but she hid it well with concern. He didn't even know what his mission would be, and transfer missions weren't normally that dangerous, right? Did he already know something about the mission he was going to be going on, something dangerous?
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:05 pm

Felix looked at her for a long moment. "Serenity, would you wait for me?" He asked. "If I didn't immediately come back from the mission?" He lightly took a hand full of her hair and allowed it to slid between his fingers. "If I have to delay my return, would you trust in me? To know that I would one day return for you and our kid? Because you know that I love you?" He asked. Felix wanted to make sure that she would wait for him. He had an uncanny feeling that things would not go over well. Something deep in his bones told him he need to ask her this. To have her word. "Promise me you will wait." He gave her a light kiss on the neck. "Will you promise me that much?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:01 am

(Dammit. You're making me have to rewrite the drama of the scene for when he returns. -.- )

Serenity looked at him as he asked if she would wait for him. What kind of question was that? Something seemed wrong...did he know that he might not come back? That his return might be delayed? She looked up at him as he asked, her arms still wrapped lightly over his shoulders. "Of course I'd wait," she told him. She felt the warmest feeling she'd had all night when he said because he loved her. He couldn't possibly have known how much it meant to her to hear him say that. That he really did still love her. She almost felt the need to cry now.

A small shiver ran down her spine as he kissed her neck. "I promise," she said lightly. "Just...promise me something," she said, looking up at him once more. "Promise me you'll be careful." Her eyes were almost pleading at that request. She couldn't bear the thought of him coming home in the same condition as when he'd come home from his mission about the Servants. Especially not after the child was born. Unfortunately, when she'd asked that question, the image of when he came home that day was what had flashed through her mind. She tried to push it away, but it stuck there. She kept her gaze on him, awaiting his answer. She already knew what it would be, but she wanted to hear it from him.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:56 am

(No you don't because Felix is going to use that against her in the fullest. Then she'll have no choice but to take him back. Mwhuahahah.)

It hadn't even occurred to him that he had told her those three words. Not until they had escaped his lips, but today, he felt the need to love her, because it could indeed be there last chance. He just couldn't shake the feeling that something bad was going to happen. Whatever it was, he would be ready for. Felix gave her a grin. "You know I would gladly be careful for you," he answered. But in his head he was thinking: Serenity, you and I both know that me being a ninja is like me digging my own grave. I can't always be careful, sometimes things have to get dangerous for stuff to get done.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:13 pm

(You little deviant.)(*Ferenity moment alarm mysteriously breaks*)

Serenity smiled lightly at his answer, laying her head lightly against him as they danced. In her heart, she knew that being a ninja was dangerous. They both knew it. But still...she had felt the need to ask. To make sure that he would at least try to be careful, if not for his own sake, then for hers. And for their child's. There was something that was mulling itself over in Serenity's head, an action that she was actually nervous about. It had popped into her head, but now didn't seem like the appropriate moment. "Felix..." she paused. "Thank you, for tonight," she said softly. She didn't remember the last time she was this happy. In fact...she didn't even remember the last time she was happy. Really happy, not the fake happy she always put on. This was...the best night she'd had in a long time.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:26 pm

Felix's color was starting to return, even when she had laid her head upon his shoulder. "You're welcome," he said in response. "And thank you." He wasn't just saying that so he wouldn't sound conceded. He was saying it because he meant it. And then there was the knowledge that she wasn't being fake about it. He was glad that this was real. Had it not been, when it was over he would have felt nothing. No love, no bliss, no hate. Maybe it would be better that way, but tonight he wanted to feel the emotions of love and bliss. He'd gone so long without them that he'd almost forgotten what they meant. But tonight he was going to remember, and he was going to remember well.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:31 pm

Serenity smiled when he returned the thank you, knowing that he meant it. She'd decided that now was a better time to put that action of hers into effect, even though she'd only thought it over for a few seconds. She kept her head laid on him for a couple more seconds, until the music had a pause, before softly taking her head off his shoulder and looking at him for a moment before raising herself up to kiss him. Even though her arms were still over his shoulders, she wasn't holding him there. He could pull away if he wanted. She just hoped that he wouldn't want to.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:52 pm

Felix thought nothing of her moving her head of his shoulder, but when her grip around his neck seemed to loosen, he become curious. That curiosity became even more apparent as she lifted up as if she were going to kiss him. In that moment over a million thoughts ran through his brain, but the one that stood out the most was the one that took action. He met her kiss. And with the full knowledge of what he was doing, pulled her down onto the couch with him. He laid back and grinned at her. "I tripped." It was an obvious lie, but who cared. He sure as hell didn't.

(fangirls stare wildly whispering, "Omg." I hold my shotgun at the ready. "No one gets through." )
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:06 am

(*fidgets* Can I get through? XD) (My first reaction: OMFG *faints* Second reaction: OMFG *faints* Third reaction: Lmfao, he grinned.)(Reads the post again and repeats.)

Butterflies wasn't even the word to describe what Serenity was feeling when he returned the kiss. It was too much of an understatement. She couldn't say that she wasn't a bit surprised when he 'tripped' back onto the couch, pulling her with him, because she was. Her arms were still over his shoulders, because when he fell, she'd clung to him a bit more, which meant that when they landed, she ended up pressed against him a bit. It made her blush. She smiled when he laid back and grinned at her, telling her that he'd tripped. "Aren't you just clumsy," she teased, knowing that he was telling a lie. Felix Kuriyama doesn't trip, especially not in such a convenient way. But the other option was, if he hadn't tripped, that he had intentionally pulled her down onto him. That thought would've been equally surprising as him tripping. Well, he does like being unpredictable... Was one of the many thoughts that passed through her head. She hadn't meant for it to happen, but Serenity felt her heart racing. But then again...why wouldn't it be? Why shouldn't it be?

(Edit: how did he fall on the couch exactly? Is he leaning against the back cushions or did he fall on it the long way so that Ser would kinda be laying on top of him? I had to think about this for a while, I wasn't really sure about it...)
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:58 am

(*glances at you* "Fine.") (Laying long ways. And lol, in such a convenient way.) (Also, I just wanted to let you know. I just love that siggy. It's just got that perfect effect going on. :] )

Felix had to resist laughing at how she had clung to his neck the moment they'd started falling. Did she think he was just going to let her fall? Gosh no. He'd never let that happen. Besides, he was the one who'd get crushed beneath her wait had it ever occurred. And he was not a cushion. "I suppose I am clumsy," he said somberly. "I'm surprised that you didn't let go the moment we started falling." His grin turned to a smirk. "You seemed capable of saving yourself, and yet you go down with your handsome knight in shining armor." Felix relaxed against the couch, almost snuggling into it. He was getting a tad bit tired. He'd not done much today, but the swim had been an energy drainer and then that whole fight, which he hadn't even participated in. What a disappointment, but hey, he was here with Serenity. What more could he ask for? Maybe for her heart to stop pounding in her chest like she'd just run a mile, but he knew that wasn't the cause. "You are beautiful, Serenity Mizuraki." He wanted to see her blush a bit more so he could tease her. Felix had a reason behind ever word he spoke. Whether it was for good or bad, there was always meaning. And this one he expected a deeper shade of blush.

The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:15 pm

(Lol, thank you!! I made it such a long time ago too...I wanna make another one, but...no laptop, and no software. Sad )(And lmfao, he called himself handsome)

Serenity blinked when he said that he was surprised that she didn't let go of him the moment they started falling. She giggled softly at his next comment. "Always," she said in response. What she meant by that was, even though it was probably obvious, she'd always go down with her so-called 'knight in shining armor' if she had a choice in it. She smiled when he relaxed against the couch, and laid down her head on his shoulder, so that she was now laying next to him, in a way. Her blush from before increased in color at his comment. "Stop teasing..." she muttered, sounding a bit embarrassed. She knew he was teasing, even if he meant it. Felix loved teasing her, for one reason and one reason only: to see her blush.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:08 am

(He is.)

Felix nodded. "I'll keep that in mind," he said with a nod. He grinned at the color that was arising in his face. That was exactly what he'd wanted to see. He gave her puppy dog eyes as she told him to stop teasing. "I'm not teasing," he said innocently. "I'm telling the truth. I am, I am." Felix ruffled her hair as she laid her head on his shoulder. "But hey, if you don't believe it, that's you loss." He gave her a kiss on the top of her head and then closed his eyes. Yeah, he was tired, very tired indeed.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next