Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Night of Freedom

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Last Night of Freedom - Page 4 Empty Re: Last Night of Freedom

Post by The Godfather Thu May 05, 2016 4:22 pm

Marius just stared. That was a horrible pun. "Glad you're feeling better." He stepped inside. "I didn't know if you were here or not. I didn't want to just walk in on you." He looked around. "Still in your pajamas I see," he commented. "I guess it's to be expected you lazy lump." He pulled off his bag. "Here, your students made a get well card." He chuckled lightly. "If only they knew." He plopped down on the couch. "You could have texted me you know. I don't want to sound clingy, but I was a bit worried about you. Thought you'd at least send me an email with your assignments to torture the students with homework," he joked. Marius pulled out a notebook. "I've got full classes this semester, not a single empty seat. I guess word is getting out about how I'm the best teacher."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu May 05, 2016 4:38 pm

Kinaga couldn't help but laugh a bit at Marius' expression in response to his pun. "Oh definitely. And you could have just walked in either way. At this point I might as well just give you a key so you can stop by whenever," he laughed. After how Marius had seen him last night...and after how horrible a friend he was being...it was really the least he could do. He closed the door behind Marius as the guy came in. "Hey look, I'm not lazy. I just didn't feel like moving today is all." He chuckled lightly. "A get well card? Aw, now I feel bad," he said, taking the card and looking at it. That was sweet. Now he really felt like an ass. Even his students were worried about him. At least, the ones that knew him. "Hm?" He looked at Marius when the guy said he could have texted him. "Sorry, I was too lazy," he joked, sitting down on the couch next to Marius. "I mean, if it makes you feel better, I'll go put an actual pair of clothes on," he said with a small grin. He hoped Marius wouldn't ask if he'd eaten anything. Because he'd only had what the guy had made him for breakfast earlier. As it was, he didn't have much of an appetite. "Aw come on now, I'm not such a mean teacher as that. Though I probably could have had them do their introduction assignments...still, I wouldn't have been able to put their faces with it if I wasn't there," he mused with a frown. "I'll just do that tomorrow," he said with a light shrug. "Oh ni-hey wait. Best teacher, please. Maybe one of the best looking teachers, but I think we both know who gets best teacher award," Kinaga snickered.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu May 05, 2016 4:47 pm

"You missed the first day, you can't get the best teacher award." Marius smiled. He was glad Kinaga was back to his old cheerful, sober self. "You'd really give me a key? You do realize that I'd practically move in right?" He smirked. It would be convenient. "Oh, so Roy and I spent a good deal texting today,"he said with a smile. "We're not a thing, but...You know, he's not disappointing in the least." Marius had no shame at all. "We're getting together this weekend after work." Marius was sure he'd find something or rather someone to occupy his time until then. "And not moving is lazy. You lazy lump." He laughed lightly. "So Mr. Unabara, what have you been up to today?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu May 05, 2016 5:28 pm

"Oh yes I can. Best teacher isn't based on attendance," he huffed. "It's based on the love of your students," Kinaga joked with a snicker. "Yeah, sure, why not? Gets pretty boring here anyways," he said lightly. He'd almost said 'lonely' instead of boring, but had caught himself. Didn't want to be worrying Marius. Or giving him any ideas. Further than the ones he'd already had. "That so? Should I expect 'Roy' to be moving into my house as well?" he asked with a raised eyebrow. No, he would never allow that. That wouldn't happen. Kinaga shook his head when Marius said that Roy wasn't disappointing. "Well that's...good to know?" he said with a small chuckle. He didn't know how to respond to that. "Well, I know to leave you alone those nights then," Kinaga joked with a small laugh. "I sir, am not a lazy lump. I am a sloth. They're cuter than 'lumps'," he laughed, leaning back against the couch. "Not much. Just watching TV. Reading a book. You know, after I managed to get out of bed," he chuckled. "So. Based on first impressions, think you have any trouble makers in your classes?" he asked with a snicker.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu May 05, 2016 5:40 pm

"Attendance sets examples for your students," he countered. Marius smirked. He was feeling pretty cheeky right now. "Roy and I aren't a thing, and never will be, so no he won't be moving in." He looked Kinaga over. "Besides, he'd probably get jealous with all the attention I give you. He pegs me as the demanding type." Browning points for him picking up the bad boy on his first night out. He snickered when Kinaga made it clear he'd be staying away on the nights he and Roy decided to play. "Fine, you can be a sloth, you are pretty slow after all." He rolled his eyes. "You're so boring on your days off. Reading? Ugh." He shifted a little. "You know what, you do need me here to keep things interesting. I'll probably come over every day after work now."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu May 05, 2016 5:47 pm

"Ah, see now, but if I have 'food poisoning', that's not really something I can control, now is it? And really, out of all my students, who would ever suspect me of taking a day off because of a hangover? I'm the perfect role model for those kids," Kinaga joked with a light laugh. "Oh good, because I don't want you guys bothering my neighbors," he teased. "Oh, anyone would get jealous of the attention you give me." Not to say that he didn't occasionally enjoy it. Made him feel like...well, like at least someone loved him. While he adored all of his students, they didn't quite count. He was only their teacher. It would be beyond inappropriate to hang out with them outside of classes if it wasn't for something like help with homework or problems with bullies. "Oh goodie, a sloth it is!" He made no comment about Marius saying he was slow. Depending on which meaning he meant, it wasn't entirely untrue. Well, it wasn't entirely untrue in either meaning. "I was catching up on my mags," he said with a smile, indicating the National Geographics on the table. They hadn't moved from their spot last night, but he was hoping Marius wouldn't take any notice of that. "If you do that, my life might become a bit too interesting," he mumbled. "Speaking of which..." Kinaga cleared his throat and looked off to the side with a light blush on his face. "Did I, uh...did I kiss you last night?" He didn't remember much from last night, but for some reason, he had the nagging feeling that he had.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu May 05, 2016 6:02 pm

"Maybe I'll out you and tell them that the Mighty Kinaga had gotten too drunk to return on the first day." He then turned to face Kinaga. "Oh please, you do know that I'm more than capable of keeping quiet right? I mean seriously, I've been in hotels, alleys, bathrooms. Mmm, anywhere I can get it really. I like to get loud, it's more exciting, but I can get quiet as a mouse." He licked his lips. "But I don't want to mess up your nicely cleaned apartment either. It's spotless." He looked down at the magazines, crossing his legs. "You've got OCD, they were in that exact position last night. I'd hate to bring chaos to such order." He was joking. When Kinaga asked about a kiss he shook his head. "No, but I wouldn't mind one right now."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu May 05, 2016 6:13 pm

"You wouldn't," Kinaga said as if he was completely stricken by the idea that Marius would do such a thing. "What kind of best friend are you," he said, still keeping up the charade. That was, until he laughed afterwards. Even with the thought of what kind of best friend are you running through his head. "I'm sure you can," Kinaga snickered. "Thanks for the info though. Totally wanted to know about your sexcapades." He shrugged when Marius said he had OCD. "I like keeping things organized." He also occasionally messed up his house just so he would have something to occupy his mind for an hour or two when he had nothing else to do. Not that Marius needed to know that. Any normal person might have been relieved to hear that they hadn't drunkenly kissed another person, but honestly...it kind of made Kinaga feel bad. He thought he remembered kissing Marius, but he guessed that was a dream. He couldn't even be a proper best friend while drunk off his ass, could he? The thought almost had him frowning, but instead he smirked and leaned forward, casually kissing Marius as though it were nothing. If he'd kissed Marius in whatever dream he'd had last night, there was no reason he couldn't now. If it had passed through his head subconsciously he couldn't have been that embarrassed by it. As it was last night, the kiss was soft and gentle. Honestly, Kinaga never really had been the forceful type. Not with anything at all, and especially not when it came to kissing.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu May 05, 2016 6:41 pm

"I wouldn't," he promised after a moment. "I'm an awesome best friend." He was quite tickled by Kinaga's reaction. "I forgot you don't want to know, but who else am I going to tell? Oh, so I saw Cheshire in the halls today on lunchroom duty, dressed in this hot outfit. He had a grey fitted shirt and black slacks and I could have just gushed. He even looked in my direction. Mmm, mmm, mmmmm." He fanned himself lightly. "Almost forgot, there's no new terrible makers that I know of. Just the usuals. I have that damn Dantes kid in my class. He's just looking for an easy A." He rolled his eyes. When Kinaga leaned forward and kissed him, Marius looked stunned. Kinaga was sober this time. He gently touched his own lips. "What was that for," he asked. He hadn't expected it. Honestly it brought up those thoughts again.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu May 05, 2016 6:56 pm

"You're right, you're right. You are an awesome best friend," Kinaga said with a nod and a light smile. At least one of us is. "Oh my god Marius, I'm asking him if he's straight tomorrow, that does it," he threatened with a small grin. "Hey, calm yourself man, no getting worked up on my couch," he laughed, fanning Marius as Marius fanned himself. Freaking goofball. "Hm, Dantes. Oh right, that kid." Kinaga gave a small sigh. "I don't usually pick favorite students, but if I did...he wouldn't be one," he said with an honest smile. Blue eyes shined at Marius' reaction when he kissed him. "Well, I can't keep being a shitty best friend all the time, can I?" he joked. "Besides," he started, waving his hand dismissively. "I owed you a thanks for getting me home safe last night, right?" he said with a chuckle. "Don't look so surprised Marius, jeez, I'm gonna start feeling embarrassed about it," he laughed.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu May 05, 2016 7:52 pm

Marius beamed. Nothing made his day more than to know he'd actually done something good enough to have a friend at the end of the day, and a best friend at that. "Please don't, he just glanced at me. He didn't even...You know, stare or say high or anything like that." He smiled lightly. "What, you thought I'd dirty your couch? I can contain myself until I get home," he said with a wink. "He's a little shithole, that's what he is," Marius replied. He wasn't ashamed to say it either. "That kid needs a good ass whooping." He then looked at Kinaga, ocean blue eyes soft. "You're the best friend I've ever had, I don't need a kiss for you to prove that." Maybe all his other friends had just been uncaring jerks that new how to get what they wanted because Marius couldn't resist. He'd had his fair share of run ins with unpleasant crowds, but he always went back for more. What was the harm in it if he was having a good time? He never questioned it. He waved his hands. "No, no, don't feel embarrassed, it was nice." He wanted to tell Kinaga about how much appreciated him, but his phone suddenly went off in his pocket. He pulled it out, but didn't recognize the number. "Give me a sec," he said to his friend before he answered. "Marius," he answered. He nearly dropped the phone when he heard the voice on the other line.

"It's me. Are you home? I'm at the apartment."

Marius swallowed. He wished it'd have gone to voicemail. "Tobias...."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu May 05, 2016 8:04 pm

"Oh, I'm going to. You need that in your life," Kinaga joked, nudging the other male. "I wouldn't have put it past you," he joked, ruffling Marius' hair a bit. "Okay, I was trying to avoid using that kind of language to describe a student, but I won't disagree with you," he said with a small laugh. Kinaga's smile nearly faded when Marius said he was the best friend he'd ever had. "Well now that's just sad," he joked with a small chuckle. "Don't tell me not to be embarrassed, now I'm even more embarrassed!" he laughed. Blue hair swayed lightly when Kinaga tilted his head as Marius' phone rang. He blinked curiously, but the minute Marius spoke Tobias' name, he snatched the phone and hung it up, holding onto it and keeping it out of Marius' reach. "Nope."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu May 05, 2016 8:36 pm

"I need a lot of things in my life, but I'll be okay without." He inched away when his hair was ruffled. "It took me hours to get it right," he huffed. "Discreet my ass." Marius's mind was reeling. Tobias had called him. It'd been over a year, but maybe he was ready to mend things. Marius wanted that so badly. He wanted it more than anything. Just to hear his voice was comfort that he couldn't explain. His heart was racing and he was a bit scared, but he would get past it. He went to say he'd be there shortly, but Kinaga snatched the phone and hung up. Marius looked at him with big ocean blue eyes. "Please give it back." His voice was small, full of emotion, and strained. "We just needed space is all." He'd use every excuse he could. The phone started to ring again and Marius' stomach tightened. He reached for the phone. "He won't wait forever," he said desperately. He was crumbling slowly. The panic was setting in. It kept ringing. He felt like a puppy that had just found it's owner after a week in the cold. "Please," he begged.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu May 05, 2016 8:44 pm

Kinaga continued holding the phone out of Marius' reach. "Marius, no. Stop it, he's left you alone and without contact for a whole year." He leaned further back away from Marius so the guy couldn't get the phone. "Stop it Marius. You're not going back to him, he's just going to break your heart again. Will you just listen to me, don't look at me like that." The look Marius was giving sent his heart crumbling to pieces. How could Marius still be so obsessed with this guy? He'd dropped him like a rock, like he'd been nothing! And the look Marius was giving him...he felt horrible for doing this, but he couldn't let his best friend go back to a guy that would only break his heart all over again.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu May 05, 2016 9:25 pm

"I don't care," Marius said, his voice cracking. Deep down he knew, but he didn't wish to believe it. Marius couldn't believe it. They'd been together for far too long for things to just end like this. Marius stood up. "I can't just leave him waiting," he said. "I'm sorry, I need to go. I'll...I'll be back okay. I'm just going to see what he wants." He had to hurry. Marius started out the door, ready to run as quickly as he could. His house wasn't far. He could get there in fifteen minutes, ten if he ran fast enough. He would finally be able to see Tobias again. He longed to be embraced by those once caring arms, to be kissed, to be loved. He felt the tears welling up in his eyes. He was so pathetically desperate.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu May 05, 2016 9:30 pm

"You should care, Marius, he's going to hurt you," Kinaga protested with a frown. When the pink haired male got up, Kinaga shoved the guy's phone into his own pocket before grabbing Marius' arm. "Mar, stop! I'm not going to let you go to him! Whatever he needs, he can get without you. You don't need him," he told the other male. "Please man, just listen to me. I know it hurts, but you gotta let him go, he's no good for you." What else could he say? Would Marius even listen to him? He was trying to hold the guy back from going, but his grasp wasn't too hard to hurt the other male. Still, he tried holding his best friend back from leaving the house. If he got to his own house while Marius was still there, things would end up badly, he knew it.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu May 05, 2016 10:50 pm

Marius paused when Kinaga grabbed him. "He wouldn't hurt me," Marius managed to get out. "Love isn't supposed to hurt. I can't just let it go Kinaga, you don't understand. Just butt out of this," he said as he yanked his arm away and quickly headed into the streets. Reckless. Stupid. Desperate. That's what he was, but so what? What did he have to lose. The phone rang again, but he was too far away to hear it. Tobias wasn't good for him. That's what Kinaga said. Maybe he was right. Tobias was intoxicating, but it was becoming unhealthy. Marius was clinging to a hope that didn't exist. If this didn't pan out, he wasn't sure what he'd do. Maybe he'd resign, pack up, and leave for good. Maybe. There were a lot of maybes going through his head. He felt guilty though, leaving Kinaga behind. He didn't want to push his friend away, but...but he wanted closure. Even if it was just Tobias asking for his sweatshirt back or that stupid little coffee mug with their picture on it. Marius was stuck clinging to the past, but it had finally caught up to him, for better or worse.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri May 06, 2016 12:03 am

"Marius, it does though," Kinaga protested. He wanted Marius to understand this, but the guy was just too head over heels for Tobias, and he just wouldn't listen. The blue haired male stumbled forward a step when Marius yanked his arm away. "Mar wait!" Too late. The guy was running off, and Kinaga was pretty sure he couldn't catch up. Even if he could...he couldn't stop Marius from doing this. Instead Kinaga just sighed and went back into his house, closing the door behind him and sitting on the couch. He buried his face in his hands and just sat there a few moments, ignoring the ring of Marius' cellphone for the most part. It was just white noise in the background.

I can't even keep Marius away from a guy like Tobias... He sighed. What was the point of any of this? Why was he even trying anymore? Marius didn't understand just how much love could really hurt. The only person Kinaga had ever truly loved was gone. He would never find someone like her again and it hurt every single day that he'd been alive since. It hurt so fucking much, and Marius didn't understand that it wasn't the loss of love that caused something like that. He couldn't stop Marius from getting hurt like that and that was probably the worst part. The guy was his best friend, why wasn't he at least treating him like it?

Kinaga ran his hands slowly through his hair. Nothing was right. Everything was just so fucked up...on the outside it didn't seem like it was, but to Kinaga...nothing was going right. Every which way he went, he was fucking something up. And now...Marius didn't want him involved anymore..? Didn't want him to help, or...Kinaga's hands started shaking, and he shook his head. "I...I can't, I just..." Taking deep, shaky breaths, he felt himself sinking deeper. This happened every now and again. He'd sink so far that killing himself seemed like the only option. The only way to end it. Then he'd take the gun out from under the couch cushions and he'd just...stare at it for a while. Trying to convince himself to do it, while half of him was at war with the other half. Telling him how angry Shisu would be with him if he pulled the trigger. And each time he ended up right back here. Right back on this couch, pulling the gun from under the...wait, what? Kinaga shifted and looked down at the couch. It wasn't where he left it. He got off the couch and lifted both cushions. The gun wasn't there. He never moved it from that spot unless it was to take it out for reasons like this, where-

The moment he realized, his heart could have stopped. No. "No, no no no," he muttered, standing up and looking towards the door. No. There was no way. Marius had found it? Kinaga's heart started racing in a panic. No, no no no no no! He hadn't...he hadn't wanted Marius to know something like that. Oh god no, this wasn't happening. Marius had found the gun. That was the only explanation. "Oh my god, no...no..." Without thinking, Kinaga replaced the couch cushions. He had to go for a walk, he had to go somewhere. He couldn't stay in this house right now. His whole body started shaking and his eyes were shining with tears of pure panic. Marius knew. That was all he could think. Marius knew about this. Marius knew he'd been lying.

Kinaga left his house without locking his door behind him. He didn't have his keys or wallet, or anything. The only indication that he hadn't completely lost it was that he put on a pair of normal jeans before he went out of his house instead of walking out in his pajama pants. He left the white t-shirt on without a second thought. He didn't care about that right now and he didn't know where he was going, he just had to get away from that house. He had to go somewhere. Roulette had a good many cafes, but he didn't have his wallet on him. It had a lake, it had a park, but none of those were places he wanted to be seen. There was always the dock. He could go there. Yes, he could go there. It was still afternoon, and while there would be people by the docks, there were a couple that weren't traveled often. There were a few benches that were there that he could use. He just...he just needed to be away from everyone. He couldn't be around anyone, not when it suddenly felt like the whole world was looking at him like they knew what Marius knew.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri May 06, 2016 10:43 am

Marius was covered in a light sheen of sweat as he came to a stop in front of his apartment. He spotted Tobias, tall and muscular with his black hair cut shorter than when they'd passed each other over the summer. Those deep blue eyes that were almost black didn't look cold anymore, but warm and welcoming. Maybe he was just imagining things. He slowly approached the sitting male, dressed in yellow shirt and jeans. He stood up when he caught sight of Marius.

The pink haired male didn't know what to say. Four years of perfect memories rushed back to him, filled him with such joy that he couldn't breath. This was unreal. "Kinaga has my phone," he managed to get out. Tobias laughed and Marius could have melted. He took an unsteady step forward, arms at his side. Tobias took the few remaining steps confidently and wrapped the younger male in a hug.

"It's fine. I just figured I'd drop in and say hey. Surprised you haven't left for Shibuya. Thought after I left you'd want to go home to your friends and family."

Marius had his face buried in Tobias' chest. Breathing in the smell of cologne. "I like Roulette and I can't leave Kinaga by himself." He felt Tobias grip him a little harder and he flinched. "You're hurting me," he murmured. Tobias released him a but forcefully. Marius was unsure of what was going on.

"So you're screwing Kinaga now?" The words came out flat, accusing.

"No, he's a friend and a co-worker, I'd never do that. I haven't been with anyone since we br-since you left." Why was he defending himself against Tobias? He'd forgotten about Roy and last night, but that was fine, they weren't together. Tobias had left him.

"What? I'm not good enough for you?"

Ocean blue eyes rounded. This egotistical son of a bitch! Kinaga was right, he wasn't good for him. Why was he even here? What did he even want? "Leave me alone, Tobias." Marius was too angry to feel hurt. He started towards his door and started fumbling with the keys, dropping them when Tobias pinned him against the door.

"I wasn't done talking," he breath. Marius felt a chill run down his done. The next door over opened and Marius froze. His neighbor came out, smiling at the two of them. Marius and Tobias said hello in unison and in order to not cause a scene, Marius knelt and picked up the keys, opening the door and they both disappeared inside.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri May 06, 2016 4:30 pm

Kinaga walked towards the docks, trying not to look around too much as he did. He felt like he the world was crumbling down around him. He felt fidgety and nervous. That shouldn't have happened. Marius should have never found it. How long ago had he found it? Kinaga's mind could only think of last night. So... "You could have texted me you know. I don't want to sound clingy, but I was a bit worried about you." So that's what that had been about. Kinaga had taken to walking on the empty part of the docks, where no boats were tied up and nobody had a real reason to walk. He found the nearest bench and sat down. For a while he just sat with his head in his hands. This was terrible. Now he couldn't even if he wanted to. Not only did Marius have his gun, but...oh god, the guy would probably be constantly worried about him. No wonder Marius had said he'd practically move in if he gave him a key. He'd be wanting to keep an eye on him, no doubt.

After a while the panic started to ebb away and left the depression behind. Right now...he honestly already felt dead. Blue eyes blankly watched over the waves in the dock. There was a light breeze, which, in addition to the sun being hid behind the clouds, made it a little bit chilly. He idly remembered he'd forgotten his jacket at the bar last night. Who cared though. It was just a stupid jacket.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri May 06, 2016 8:37 pm

Marius lay on his stomach, his eyes closed and the sheets were covering his bottom half, but nothing more. Tobias had long since gone, leaving a note by the beside that read: Right when you're about to fall apart, I'll be back to put you together again. -Tobias

It had probably been two or so hours since Marius had left Kinaga's place. The time had escaped him. It always did when Tobias was in the picture. The pink haired male awoke feeling sore, maybe even a bit battered and bruised, but he ignored it. He lifted himself up and groaned as he managed to pull himself up against the headboard. He looked at his reflection in the mirror in front of his bed. He looked like shit, his hair was a mess, his skin was ghostly pale, but his face was flushed, and overall he looked disheveled. There were the beginning signs of bruises along his neck. He touched them softly and flinched. That's when he saw his wrists. They were also bruised, but the skin was red and agitated. He'd have to wear long sleeves tomorrow. He looked at the card by the bed and picked it up, reading it once, twice, three times before he crumbled it up and threw it across the room with a scream.

He quickly got out of bed, his body naked and aching and he tripped over the sheet that lay on the floor, but to hell with it. He turned on the water, scolding hot liquid shot from the jets, but that didn't stop him from getting in. He didn't cry. He didn't dare cry, not over Tobias. Never over him. That bastard had played on his wants and needs, his hopes, his dreams. That son of a bitch had used his vulnerability against him. Marius screamed again, hitting the wall in an agitated fit, cleaning off his skin until he felt like every bit of Tobias was erased. He turned the water off and dressed. He needed a drink, lots of drinks, maybe something more. Maybe something stupid. He could get what he wanted in the red light district. He just had to find it. He searched for his phone, couldn't find it, so he stormed out, leaving the house in a mess. He didn't care.

He went to Kinaga's place. He had his phone. He wanted it back. The anger faded into nothing when he went inside. Kinaga was gone. He'd left his emotionally distressed friend alone. Told him to butt out. Marius felt a feeling of unthinkable dread. God help him. He rushed out the house for the second time that day. He needed a phone, he had to call Kinaga, he needed to hear his voice. Every ache and pain disappeared with the rising panic. This wasn't happening. His stomach did a three sixty and he almost vomited. Damn it, he was feeling like shit.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat May 07, 2016 1:36 am

The whole time Kinaga was at the dock, he just sat and watched the water. At least, until he started thinking...he had to find some way to assure Marius that what he found wasn't what he thought it was. He couldn't let Marius stay worried like that. Worried over him. He'd...he'd be fine. He had to make sure Marius knew that he was okay. But...that would mean lying. Kinaga sighed and laid back on the bench, staring up at the clouds. He had to think of something. Marius was going through enough without worrying about him. The blue haired male's boy went slack and his eyes seemed lifeless as he stared up at the sky. He hoped the guy was okay...
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat May 07, 2016 1:50 am

Marius was breathless by the time he got to the dock. He looked wild and untamed and it was causing a few people to stare. He ignored them for the most part. Shoulders slumped he walked the surrounding area. He self consciously r rubbed his wrist. He'd left Kinaga for a small peace of heaven. He thought back to the note. Tobias was playing with his emotions. He clenched his fists before dropping his arms loosely to his side. The sun was beginning to set, a wonderful swirl of colors that he couldn't appreciate at this moment. How long had he been searching for? Kinaga was either dead or probably on his way back to the house. Marius sighed, stopping in the middle of the dirt path and kneeling down, balanced on his toes as he clutched his stomach. He needed to pull him together. "Kinaga..where are you?" It came out as a murmur. He was startled when someone touched his shoulder and asked if he was okay. Marius shot them a glare. "Do I look okay to you?" Probably not. He was dressed like a teenage junkie and his disheveled appearance didn't help. "I can't find my best friend and I just-" He stopped, his face twisting with emotion. "Just forget it." He got up and walked away without another word. He found the nearest payphone and dialed Kinaga's number. "Pick up, please."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat May 07, 2016 1:55 am

Kinaga shifted when he heard his phone ring. He pulled it out of his pocket and looked at it. He didn't recognize the number. He wondered if he should pick up. Oh wait...he had Marius' phone. Maybe it was him. Kinaga sat up and leaned forward, one arm resting over his leg while he answered his phone with the other hand. "Kinaga," he said casually, his voice much lighter than he felt at the moment. Couldn't cause anyone to worry. Even if it wasn't Marius, it could have been a student who had somehow found his number. It could have been any number of people really. Hell, it could have been a telemarketer. Who knew?
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat May 07, 2016 2:11 am

Marius's legs gave out and he sort of half lowered himself and half fell to the ground, the phone still held in his hand. He tried not to sound too relieved when he spoke. "You always pick up for strangers you don't know," he asked with a throaty laugh. "Where are you? I stopped by the apartment and you weren't there. I sort of need my phone back." He didn't want to talk about Tobias or what had happened in the apartment. He didn't plan on calling Tobias back, but he wanted his phone for the simple fact that...well, it was his phone. He closed his eyes. Kinaga had answered. He was alive. Thank God. He felt a thousand times happier and relieved.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next