Start of the Weekend

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Start of the Weekend

Post by Cross on Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:29 pm

Kim gave a small shrug. "Not sure. Her parents, probably. Don't they run like some big advertising company or something? She probably learned from them," he said casually. When Roman gave him an apologetic look, Kim blinked and tilted his head. "What's the look for?" He didn't understand, because he didn't remember Roman saying anything that would need apologizing for. Unless...oh gods, had Roman actually been joking when he'd asked about the whole him getting ideas from movies thing? Now it was Kim's turn to blush and he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. Gods, was he ever going to be comfortable just hanging out with Roman? Everything just seemed so awkward between the two of them!
Cross
Admin

View user profile http://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Start of the Weekend

Post by Batsu on Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:21 pm

Roman searched his memory. He didn't really talk to Ellie like that, but she as hell made sure to talk to everyone she came across. It was no wonder she was Student President. "I think they do. I'm pretty sure she mentioned it at one point to Mickey. I think she wanted his parents to invest in her parents company or something last year. The girl really knows how to throw a sale pitch. I think they ended up investing twenty-five percent or something like that. Crazy huh." He could just picture Ellie opening her own company for advertising. The girl could be scary at times. Roman averted his gaze when Kim asked why he was giving him a look. "Uh, no reason...." Lies. This was a really awkward moment and it didn't help when Kim seemed to catch on and started blushing.

"The white soul can't protect you forever and the Flower will soon wither. The dragon knows the truth, and when the spirit of the water strikes it deal, darkness will rise and humanity will weep." ~Uriyuu
Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top