Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Library Secrets

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Library Secrets - Page 2 Empty Re: Library Secrets

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:50 am

"Heh, me either to be honest. My whole life is a jumble of unpreparedness," Kim said with a small chuckle. It was true. If he had an idea for a song or invention, he had to absolutely drop whatever it was that he was doing and jot it down. Which meant there was no reason for him to bother with trying to organize his life. When Roman apologized for winking at him, Kim merely smiled, trying not to look to shy about it. "I mean. I don't mind if you wink at me," he told the other male with a small shrug. "I don't really get that a lot, so it's kinda cute," he joked. "Er...refreshing. I meant refreshing. Not...cute," he muttered, looking off to the side with his cheeks remaining a bit red. "Well not only humans tried to go against Zeus, but other gods and demigods too. Hm...to be honest, I don't remember off the top of my head," he told Roman with an apologetic look. "Most of'em did, I think. I'd have to go through last years notes again about that one."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:45 am

They were making this super awkward, which was fun, but awkward nonetheless. Kim was nice, telling him that he didn't mind, but Roman wouldn't be making a habit out of winking at people, or at least not Kim. He didn't know the guy well enough to go winking at him. Besides, they weren't even an item, just each others dates to homecoming and that had only been recent, like maybe half an hour ago if that. The most he knew about Kim was the fact that he had a brother named Recha, and his roommate was Felix. Oh and the whole Robotics club thing too, but Roman couldn't imagine what that could entail. Robotics was like rocket science or quantum physics in his head. He really needed to expand his variety of hobbies. Roman decided to skip all the refreshing cuteness and went straight back to the task at hand. "You don't have to tell me about all of those who wanted to rebel against Zeus. The teacher hasn't asked about it yet, so I'll pass up on that information for the time being."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:38 am

Ugh, thank god Roman was a nice guy. At least, Kim was assuming he was, since he hadn't said anything about his unfortunate slip of tongue. Cuz there was no way the guy had missed it, especially since he'd seemed to be hanging onto every word. "Eheh, cool. Next time I stop by my aunt's house I'll see if I can find my notes from last semester about that," he told Roman. Kim didn't bother keeping all his notes from last year. When him and Recha had gone home over the summer, Kim had left his notes at their aunt's house. No use bringing them along if he wasn't taking the course again. At least, there wasn't a point until now. "What else were you stuck on? Besides Zeus, I mean," Kim asked. He was thankful that Roman decided to stay on the topic of studying. Kim wasn't really sure of the last time he'd been this nervous around a guy. He was normally pretty chill around other guys, even those he liked. He'd usually been chill around Vin, even. But then again, he'd never had a one-on-one conversation with the guy before either.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:11 pm

His aunt's house? Did he stay there during the summer or something? Or did she just live in Roulette or close by? Roman wouldn't ask, it was none of his business after all. He lived pretty close to Roulette. About an hour away. Most weekends he went and stayed at his parents house during the day and returned in time for curfew. He wished there was a rule saying that if you lived within a certain distance, that you could stay the night during the weekends, but it wasn't a thing. Maybe he could talk to Ellie about trying to get it approved. He shrugged. "That was about it in regards to that lesson," he said with a nod. He closed his book. "Thanks for the help."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum