Movie Night

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Movie Night

Post by Batsu on Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:09 pm

Felix dressed up in a pair of black jeans and a white button up shirt. His silver hair had been dried and was now sitting neatly atop his head. His blue eyes adjusted to the darkness as he walked through town, heading for the theatre. He was supposed to meet Kymin and his friends there. He was still a bit downed about not having Recha with him, but it would be okay. He was going to search for a private showing and take Recha and that would hopefully make up for this. He stopped when he got to the movie theatre. There was a  lot of people and now that he thought about it, he didn't have Kymin's number. It would have been helpful. He scratched the back of his head lightly and looked around. He spotted a few people he knew from classes and just seeing them in the halls. He didn't speak to them though, they were all talking with friends and despite his friendly personality, Felix was really reserved. The silver haired male decided to stand near the doors in case Kymin and his friends hadn't arrived yet.

"The white soul can't protect you forever and the Flower will soon wither. The dragon knows the truth, and when the spirit of the water strikes it deal, darkness will rise and humanity will weep." ~Uriyuu
Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Movie Night

Post by Cross on Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:45 pm

Kymin walked towards the movie theater, trying to hold back a grin. He was dressed in black jeans and a white V-neck t-shirt, a silver chain dangling around his neck. At least, it looked silver. In all reality, it was a white gold chain that Lilly had gotten him. He missed her, and rarely ever took the necklace off. His black hair, which was usually neat during school hours, fell messily atop his head. As he approached the theater, he pretended to be talking on his phone. "Hey, where you at?" He blinked and looked around, catching Felix's eye and giving him a wave while walking towards him. "Seriously dude, we had this planned ages ago," he huffed, holding up a finger to Felix once he got to him. "Tch. Yeah, fine, do what you gotta. Talk to you later." He hung up on his pretend phone call and looked to Felix with a light smile. "Hey, um. So my other two buddies decided they had better things to do, so it looks like it's just you and me. That cool?" he asked with an apologetic smile.
Cross
Admin

View user profile http://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:34 am

Felix spotted Kymin and returned the wave. He'd settled against the wall with his hands in his pockets a few moments ago, but now that Kymin was here, he pushed away from the wall and waited for the guy to approach. Felix picked up on the fact that only Kymin was here, and his friends were not. He waited quietly as Kymin finished up the phone call. It didn't sound as if it was ending well. Blue eyes were unwavering as Kymin explained the situation and Felix gave a small smile. So it was just him and Kymin tonight. Okay, he could handle that. "Yeah, that's fine. Sorry your friends bailed on you." If he'd been one to blabber nervously, he would have said something dumb like, 'More popcorn for us.' He looked over his shoulder at the theater and then back to Kymin, giving him a brief once over. Funny they were both dressed in black and while. "We'd better head inside if we want to get good seats," he offered, starting inside towards the area to purchase tickets.

"The white soul can't protect you forever and the Flower will soon wither. The dragon knows the truth, and when the spirit of the water strikes it deal, darkness will rise and humanity will weep." ~Uriyuu
Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Mon May 29, 2017 2:56 am

Kymin shrugged. "No big deal, really. I'll just have to brag to them later about how great the movie was," the black haired male said with a small grin. He started into the theater and glanced around. It was getting full already, and there was still a while yet before the movie started. "I didn't keep ya waiting too long, did I? Ah...come to think of it, I should have given you my number. Hindsight's 20/20," Kymin joked with a chuckle. Once they were in line, Kymin put his thumbs in his pockets and casually browsed over the showtimes. "I'll buy the tickets if you buy the popcorn?" he asked the silver haired male, looking at Felix from the corner of his eye.
Cross
Admin

View user profile http://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:24 am

It was rare that he found himself in the company of new people. He was very reserved, keeping a small circle of friends in order to avoid the extensive drama that came with being a high school student. He cherished his solitude,  even more so since his enrollment in Roulette High. He spent day in and day out surrounded by students, but there were always small moments of freedom. Moments where he could hang out on the roof, or run the track, or even swim. Some people found being active a chore, but he found it to be relaxing, so long as he wasn't getting caught up in the rustle and bustle of everyday school life. "They're missing out on something good," Felix offered,  his blue eyes directed away from Kymin. He was looking over the other movies that were playing tonight. "No, I hadn't been waiting long," he answered,  shaking his head. He looked at Kymin, shrugging lightly. "Seriously,  it's okay. We're both here so it's all good." Would he have liked the guy's number. Yes. It would give him the opportunity to hang out with new people,  but he doubted there was any point. This whole thing had been a random fluke. The suggestion of tickets and popcorn made him nod lightly. It was a fair trade he supposed. He let his gaze casually wander over the crowd. "Heard you're taking Talan to the dance," he said offhandedly. "Did you two start dating over the summer," he asked.

Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top