Rollr (The Gossip that Follows the Paper)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Rollr (The Gossip that Follows the Paper)

Post by The Godfather on Sat May 26, 2018 4:20 pm

DIRECT MESSAGE from Rumor @rumorhasit to Boreas Juuichi @eleven_sense: Third period after class ends. We're in the same class. 

Rumor @rumorhasit: You two are like day and night. Not everyone's perfect. Not even me.

Maddie @maddiekuriyama: You made Felix log out! I bet he's completely disgruntled by your presence. I'm going to go find him and make sure he's okay. Maddie out!

Maddie @maddiekuriyama has logged out. 

Dantes @dantesinferno: Let's have some fun then.

Dantes @dantesinferno has logged out.

DIRECT MESSAGE from Uriyuu @devilmaycry666 to Clarissa Izumito @rissa14: You're too nice for your own good, but sure it's whatever. Pick a place and time and I'll be there.

Haven R. @yukine7: Would anyone like to volunteer for a feature piece? 

Rumor @rumorhasit liked @yukine7's comment.

Rumor @rumorhasit: Can't be a dull person, not like Haven can't turn a dull person into a person of interest with the way he writes. Keep it up kid.

Liz @press1 liked @yukine7's comment.

Liz @press1 liked @rumorhasit's comment.

Ellie Ohana @LePrez: Yay for feature pieces. It's great for us to learn more about the student body and our fellow classmates! Still, think it's adorable that Felix likes leopards. I pegged him more for a shark or dolphin guy. Something with fins.

Max Payton @maximus liked @LePrez's comment.

DK @smarty11: Do we have to get permission or a pass to leave campus on the weekends?

Chris H. @thecoolkid: Whoever left their shoes in the male showers, you can pick em up in Dorm Room 13.

"The white soul can't protect you forever and the Flower will soon wither. The dragon knows the truth, and when the spirit of the water strikes it deal, darkness will rise and humanity will weep." ~Uriyuu
The Godfather

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather on Sat May 26, 2018 8:06 pm

F. Kuriyama @swimteam6 has logged in.

F. Kuriyama @swimteam6: Whoever wrote the story for the paper did an awesome job. I wish I could give proper credit but there's no author. Was that intentional? Regardless, I hope there will be new installments.

"The white soul can't protect you forever and the Flower will soon wither. The dragon knows the truth, and when the spirit of the water strikes it deal, darkness will rise and humanity will weep." ~Uriyuu
The Godfather

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord on Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:52 pm

Kymin Onihana @charmed4sure: Whelp, the jig's up @Dantesinferno, looks like everyone knows you're related to a fag now.

Kymin Onihana @charmed4sure: @rumorhasit I really would like to know where you get your information. Do you understand how hard it was to keep that a secret?

Kinana Terrace @livin_rockin_rollin: Well that's some language I didn't expect out of Kymin, dang

Recha Babo @getrech'd: i am all on board with #CrazyMaddie. that chick is insane.

Serenity M. @sereneternal liked @getrech'd comment.

Clarissa Izumito @rissa14: Happy Pride Month everyone! Remember, if you ever need anyone to talk to, you can always shoot me a message <3

Lain Marie Titan @saturns_satellite, Cross Kiline @KillinIt, Serenity M. @sereneternal, Fara Farae @fairyfae, Boreas Juuichi @eleven_sense, Kim Babo @RocknRhythm, Kinana Terrace @livin_rockin_rollin, Megan Cruzzo @nutmeg_3, and Ayanna Tauren @taurusgrl_55 liked @rissa14 comment.

Fara Farae @fairyfae: I'm sorry everyone, but I'm not going to say anything about Xen that he doesn't want me to tell. Friends don't do that.

Clarissa Izumito @rissa14 liked @fairyfae comment.

Sorca Mirennen @DSorceress: How is no one else baffled by the fact that Dantes and Kymin are related?
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

View user profile http://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather on Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:20 pm

Dantes @Dantesinferno has logged in.

Dantes @dantesinferno @rumorhasit You can go fuck yourself. Why the fuck would you put that out there when neither one of us have done a damn thing to you. Fuck you Rumor and fuck you @charmed4sure.

Rumor @rumorhasit It was a rumor until you confirmed it, just remember that. @charmed4sure I don't reveal my sources.

Liz @press1 @swimteam6 The writer wishes to remain anonymous. It was such an intense read though. Shall we start a fan club? Kidding not kidding.

F. Kuriyama @swimteam6, Rumor @rumorhasit, Roman Stiles @thefallofrome, Ivvy Ugaki @vampsrock, Ellie Ohana @LePrez, Uriyuu @devilmaycry666, Xen Reizei @xrei, Liz @press1, Max Payton @maximus liked @rissa14 comment.

Rumor @rumorhasit I'll respect your boundaries for now loves @fairyfae @xrei

Uriyuu @devilmaycry666 @DSorceress I'm baffled. One is homophobic as fuck and the other is...well...like Rumor said, a free spirit?

Mickey Mutsu @911 @DSorceress I'm also baffled. Polar opposites. How are they cut from the same tree?

Vin @Vincent19 I thought it was just some random thing Rumor came up with just to stir the pot. Jokes on all of us. #mindblown

Maddie @maddiekuriyama You know what, fuck all of you! I'm not crazy or obsessed or delusional!

Uriyuu @devilmaycry666 #crazymaddie strikes again.
The Godfather

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord on Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:12 pm

Kymin Onihana @charmed4sure: @rumorhasit Once again, uncool. @everyone_else Trust me, we don't like it any more than you believe it.

Fara Farae @fairyfae: @rumorhasit Thank you. = )

Clarissa Izumito @rissa14: @press1 I'd join that fan club! I really liked it. Is this going to be an ongoing story? It looks like there's a "1" at the bottom of the entry, but it could just be a scribble. I'm not sure haha (ps I didn't expect my other comment to get so many likes, what is going on)

Recha Babo @getrech'd: @#crazymaddie yeah, sure. just take the "not" out of your statement and replace all the "or"s with "and"s, and THEN you'll have an accurate statement.

Sorca Mirenen @DSorceress: @911 @devilmaycry666 For real though! This is truly a shocking development! @Vincent19 I thought it was a joke too, though!
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord on Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:27 pm

Kinana Terrace @livin_rockin_rollin: Woah. I actually think this is the cruelest article I've ever seen Rumor write. I mean, I know the guy pissed you off, but damn...

Sorca Mirenen @DSorceress: Hot damn. And I thought the summer edition was bad!

Clarissa Izumito @rissa14: Oh dear...

Boreas Juuichi @eleven_sense: But I mean...they're not wrong? Nothing they wrote is particularly false, for once. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (edited): Oh and nice touch adding my description of Jasper's eyes in there in a positive light. Now that's how you spin words.

Krystalia Fukuyama @fiteme: Oky, but even im not that mean. And thats sayin somthing.

Cross Kiline @KillinIt: @rumorhasit That was entirely unnecessary.

Kana Kianashi @kian54: And here I thought I was a screw-up. This guy puts me to shame.
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather on Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:54 am

Rumor @rumorhasit: Boreas doesn't seem bothered at all by it. In fact, if he's owning up to it, I don't see what all the fuss is about. Looks like the rumors are true after all. @eleven_sence I think Jasper has better features than you, so I felt the need to get a little personal. Sorry. I'll try to be more objective next time.

Maddie @maddiekuriyama: Shut your face Babo! At least I stand a chance with Felix. You're just some freak!

Uriyuu @devilmaycry666 and @911 liked @kian54 comment.

F. Kuriyama @swimteam6 liked @rissa14 comment.

F. Kuriyama @swimteam6: I'm willing to sign up as well. Hearthstone is in trouble. Wonder how Riol is going to handle this. Do you think it's the same one from the first page?

Maddie @maddiekuriyama: I want to be a fan too!

Uriyuu @devilmaycry666: @crazymaddie strikes again.

GLOBAL ANNOUNCEMENT from Liz @press1: All Newspaper Club Members are to report to room 204 for a meeting today at 5pm. This is an important meeting and those who do not attend will be reprimanded.

Chris H. @thecoolkid: Ooh, looks like someone's in trouble.

The Godfather

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather on Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:32 am

Mickey Mutsu @911: YOOO, RUMOR APOLOGIZED FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER!

Uriyuu @Devilmaycry666: I'm shook. 

Vin @Vincent19: This is how the zombie apocalypse starts.

Chris H. @thecoolkid: I told you all someone was in trouble. I called it.

Batsu Savage @bsavage: I think we can declare this a win for the student body.

Dantes @Dantesinferno: Rumor sure is fairly quiet for once in their lives. Guess Liz laid into that ass. Lol. 

Ivvy Ugaki @vampsrock: Is this the end of the rumor mill? No more secrets!? No more drama!? Oh the horror!

Mickey Mutsu @911: Someone call Rumor out of hiding. Lmfao

The Godfather

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather on Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:24 am

Uriyuu @devilmaycry666: Wasn't Rumor supposed to write the piece on Cheshire?

Max Payton @maximus It was nice reading something that didn't drag someone's name through the mud.

The Godfather

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord on Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:10 pm

Boreas Juuichi @eleven_sense, Lain Marie Titan @saturns_satellite, Recha Babo @getrech'd, and Cross Kiline @KillinIt liked @maximus's comment.

Krystalia Fukuyama @fiteme: Tht sux. I was kinda lookin frwards to more gossip.

Nagi @hotshotbot liked @fiteme's comment.

Kymin Onihana @charmed4sure: That makes one of us. I'm kinda glad to have this nice little respite from the recent brutality.

Megan Cruzzo @nutmeg_3: Hey, am I the only one who's kinda stoked about that poetry slam? That could be fun!

Recha Babo @getrech'd: @crazymaddie seriously, shut up or i'll recruit kymin to ruin you.

Clarissa Izumito @rissa14: @swimteam6 I don't know, maybe! It didn't say anything about the first dragon having wings though. I think this might be a different dragon? Whoever the anonymous writer is, I'm looking forward to more! ^_^

Ayanna Tauren @taurusgrl_55, Kanda Izana @artnstuff, Fara Farae @fairyfae liked @rissa14's comment.

Ayanna Tauren @taurusgrl_55, Kanda Izana @artnstuff, Fara Farae @fairyfae liked @swimteam6's comment.

Nagi Onihana @hotshotbot liked @thecoolkid's comment.

Recha Babo @getrech'd: on a side note, kind of glad other people from the newspaper club are getting a shot at the spotlight now. they deserve some notoriety.
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2