Flashback: A Chance Encounter

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Flashback: A Chance Encounter

Post by Cross on Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:59 am

Suki blinked when he asked her why she was out there. Had he forgotten? "I told you that I was gonna bring you something," she told him. "Whenever I got pick berries, me and my big brother make a pie," she told him. "I told him I'd be back in a few minutes..." she said. When she'd left, she hadn't really waited for a response before she'd run out. So he knew she was out, but she wasn't entirely sure if he liked it. "I wanted to bring you a piece," she told him, taking the plate and handing it to Felix with a small smile.
Cross
Admin

View user profile http://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Flashback: A Chance Encounter

Post by Batsu on Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:27 pm

Felix gave a sigh. That didn't sound very convincing. Felix didn't want her getting in trouble and he didn't want to explain why he was befriending a nine year old. Too much trouble for just one person. "Thank you." He said as he took the plate. He looked down at the pie. Felix couldn't help but wonder, what was it like to have a brother or a sister. He'd been an only child because his father had not lived long after he was born. His mom never remarried. Felix hadn't minded being an only child. His mother gave him all of her attention and his friends back home were perfectly fine.

"The white soul can't protect you forever and the Flower will soon wither. The dragon knows the truth, and when the spirit of the water strikes it deal, darkness will rise and humanity will weep." ~Uriyuu
Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top