Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evil Reborn

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Evil Reborn - Page 2 Empty Re: Evil Reborn

Post by The Godfather Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:00 pm

Dantes frowned when Jasper said it was no longer up for grabs. "Immature little brat." The sand shinobi pulled a kunai and threw it at the other man. "You're going to show me the way out here! If not, then I'll just kill you and find my way out by myself!" Hell, he didn't need this cocky little punk to get his way out of this. There were people who came through this place and got out by themselves, why couldn't he? What this guy think he was, weak? Incompetent? Dantes would show him. Dantes Black didn't know the meaning of weak!
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:10 pm

Boreas chuckled when the guy went off the edge and decided to attack him. He sidestepped the kunai, and it landed in the tree he'd been leaning on moments before. Calmly, Boreas pulled the kunai from the tree, and the weapon instantly started frosting over. "Hmhm. Your funeral," he stated with a shrug. Turning to look at Dantes again, Boreas tilted his head with a grin. "A ninja from a place where the sun shines all the time...I wonder how well he can see in the dark." And like that, the kunai was sent speeding towards Dantes' face, and when it obscured his vision, Boreas had moved out of his line of sight. As pitch black as it was, every here and there, something that looked like a firefly blinked it's light. Only, for the few moments the creature would have it's light on, it illuminated a large circle around itself. Some flashed briefly, others had their lights flashed for five seconds before turning off. Not a minute later, Boreas was next to Dantes, aiming a kick at the guy's side.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:49 pm

Dantes couldn't see anything in the dark. Boreas's taunting was only making him more agitated. Dodging the kunai, he was surprised that the other male was gone. "Where the hell did he go?" When he saw what looked like a firefly, he stepped back. Where those Boreas's eyes? He couldn't tell. When it disappeared, he pulled another kunai, ready to kill anything that moved. When a kick hit him in the side, he flinched in pain. However, instead of going down, he drove the kunai down towards Boreas's leg.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:41 am

Boreas grinned when his kick hit, blinking when the next moment there was a kunai in his leg. As Jasper's alternate self, Boreas didn't register pain the same way. Though for the sake of getting on his host's good side, usually tried to avoid getting harmed. "Ah. Guess some things can't be helped," he mentioned, pulling the kunai out of his leg in a swift motion and moving instead to plant it in Dantes' stomach after lowering his leg back to the ground. Boreas didn't have fear that the knife had hit a vein or artery in Jasper, since he knew Silence would not allow him to die until the sword was returned. So, much to Boreas's joy, he could fight to his heart's content.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:06 am

(oh no, this is going to be a tragedy.)

Dantes was mildly confused when the guy kept moving as if the kunai had been nothing more than a mosquito bit. What in the world is this guy? Dantes had to jump back to avoid the kunai. The less prideful side of him was telling him this was a very bad idea and that he needed to run before he ended up in another coma. Wait a minute, he'd been in a coma? Dantes frowned. How did he end up in a coma in the middle of the forest? Ah, who cared, this was not the time or place to worry about such trivial things. Taking out a shuriken, he threw it at Boreas and turned his head as a flash bomb went off. Quickly, he moved into the trees, hoping they wouldn't come to life and try to kill him as well. Moving away from Boreas, he planted several explosive tags around the other guy and left before they could explode.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:02 pm

(Anything involving Boreas always is.)

Boreas moved to the side as a shuriken blew past him, momentarily turning his gaze to the object. That moment was more than long enough for Boreas to be blinded by the flash bomb. Covering his eyes, Boreas let out what could have been mistaken for a small growl. His eyesight was one of his best attributes, and to hinder it in such a way...Yes, that man would pay with his life.

Not bothering to wait for his vision to return turned out to be a grave mistake on the chakra's part. For as soon as he began walking forward, a sizzling sound reached his ears, and he moved back, only to be knocked back by the explosive force of a bomb tag. Boreas shook his head lightly. He could feel a bit of a headache coming on from being knocked around by bomb and flash tags. He was in no hurry to catch the man who'd attacked him, because he knew he could find him again if he really wanted.

Once he'd regained his sight to it's fullest extent, which took nearly two minutes, Boreas started forward, being wary of where he stepped. He was not taking kindly to flying around thanks to explosions. Treading carefully, Jasper's counterpart listened closely for any noises of movement. He only hoped he wouldn't run into one of the creatures that roamed the Unknown at night. Something in him also hoped that the ninja who attacked him did find himself in the company of one of the more unpleasant creatures.

A high pitched roar sounded through the forest as the creature realized there was something in it's domain. Following the scent it picked up, it made it's way ever so swiftly and silently forward, and once it spotted it's target, let loose a large fireball that both illuminated the area and singed the surrounding trees as it shot forward.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:15 am

Dantes was lost by the time he'd escaped Jasper, or Boreas rather. His eyes narrow as he walked through the dark, he wondered if he would have to spend eternity here. "Surely someone has to come in here? Or at least there's a path here? I know there is." Dantes was speaking to himself out loud, it was kind of comforting, compared to being stuck here, fearful of everything that moved. He was no coward, but he was aware that he was injured. Somewhere along the lines he had broken something, and it had not healed properly. "Must have been how I ended up here," he mumbled to himself. It was the illumination of light that warned the blue haired man that there was something approaching. He dunked down, right as the fireball went past his head, setting ablaze nearby trees. "Too close for comfort." Getting up, he pulled a kunai, wishing he hadn't because the dragon like creature was a bigger threat than he expected.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:31 am

As the creature saw that its attack missed, it let out a low hissing noise before firing another one, and then another immediately after. It clearly did not like intruders.

Boreas, having heard the roar of the creature, decided to set a course towards the source, but then hang back. He wanted to see if this man would get out alive. He wasn't about to go engaging in a fight with a creature that stalked the night, and in the Unknown no less. When he saw the light of a fireball from a distance, he stopped and climbed up a tree, so that he could get a better look. It was too dark, so he couldn't really see the creature, only brief flashes, but he could clearly see its target.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:46 pm

Dantes dove out of the way of the second fireball and then rolled across the ground as another nearly hit him. He gave a sigh. "I can't get a break in this place." He stood up. "Earth Style: Sand Sweeper." Jumping back, he watched as the earth turned to sand and then shot at the creature like a wave of sand. Jumping into a tree, he quickly headed off in the opposite direction. Had he trespassed on this things territory? If he had, he needed to get off of it immediately. He wasn't sure if he was going to be able to keep this fight up. Not only could he not see in the dark, he needed shelter for the night and he couldn't find that by running around avoiding this thing!
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:03 pm

Boreas watched with little interest as the man did a jutsu. An earth style. Using sand. Okay, so he was gonna go ahead and make a guess that this guy was from the Sand Village. You're so quick to judge. There's plenty of others out there that can use sand in their attacks and aren't from the Sand, Jasper sighed internally. Boreas only shook his head and kept watching. As much as he wanted to murder the guy himself, he didn't want to attract the beast's attention.

A sharp roar filled the air as the sand hit the creature. By the time it shook the sand off, it was bristling with anger. Starting forward, it quickly ran towards the trespasser, even though it had already run off it's land. It blew another fireball forward, but didn't stop running this time as it moved to strike at the being with it's claws, unaware of the other trespasser that was following them just for laughs.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:19 pm

Dantes hit the ground as the fireball scorched his arm. He swore loudly and then moved behind a tree as the thing swiped claws at him. His vision momentarily blurred and then he shook his head. "Move," he told himself. He didn't want to move for the specific reason that if he did, he'd have to fight that thing one on one. His arm was injured and he didn't want to fight like that. No jutsu, just taijutsu. It was suicide! He searched his pocket for an explosive tag, but only found a flash bomb. "Move," he told himself once more. Running from behind the tree, he tossed the flash bomb at the creature. Turning away, he started to the right and double back, so he was behind the dragon and no longer in front of him. Taking to the tree, Dantes tried to find cover.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:35 pm

The creature gave a yelp when the flashbomb went off, and started squirming, collapsing to the ground as it writhed. It was so focused on the pain in it's eyes, that it didn't hear anything around it. When the pain finally faded, the creature shook it's fur out angrily, and looked around. It searched for a long while without success before it finally gave up. Every now and then, a reverberating growl could be heard coming from a distance.

Boreas shielded his eyes when the flashbomb exploded. "Good thing I'm this far away from it," he muttered, starting silently behind Dantes, but pausing when the guy doubled back. He was going to wait until they were away from the dragon creature to start anything with the blue haired man.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:42 pm

Dantes found a spot with a tiny bit of light to rest at. Looking at his arm, he pulled his jacket off and looked at the burnt flesh. He looked around for some water or something to wash the wound off with. There was none to be seen. He leaned against a tree and then pulled off his shirt and wrapped it around his arm to stop the bleeding. Slipping his jacket back on, he sat quietly trying to recover. This was not his day.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:08 pm

Boreas followed behind the man until he finally stopped to nurse his wounds. Though it didn't seem like it had been two hours since it had gotten dark, already it was getting light again. Boreas was used to it, after nearly a year in the place. Jasper was as well, of course. Jumping silently to a tree across the way from Dantes, Boreas sat perched there until Dantes noticed. And then he grinned. "Look at you. Pathetic. You really should have accepted my offer the first time around. You're not that bright, you know."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:12 pm

Dantes had tried sleeping, but it was weird because of the sudden change of time. When he noticed Jasper, or Boreas as it seemed, he narrowed his eyes. "Go to hell," the wounded shinobi stated coldly. "I don't need your offer, I can get out of here alone." Dantes looked at the ground. He was too tired to fight. His arm was burning and he was exhausted. The last thing he wanted to do was talk with Boreas and start another fight.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:22 pm

"Yeah, it really looks like it. After all, you kicked the hell out of that dragon thing, didn'tcha?" Boreas said with a grin. Jasper was trying to tell him to cut the guy a break, but it wasn't something Boreas wanted to do. Not that he had too much choice though. "Just how badly do you wanna get out of this place?" he asked, that same grin covering his face, his orange eyes shining mischievously.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:31 pm

Dantes sighed. He just wanted to get out of this nightmare. "Not bad enough to take your offer," he responded as he got up and started away, careful not to go in the direction of that dragon. He didn't need Boreas' crap. All he needed was a bit of rest and then he could be on his way. All would be good and he'd be out of this place in no time. He had gotten in here, or someone had put him in here, surely they had made it out? So could he.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:34 pm

Boreas raised an eyebrow. "Funny. I remember distinctly that it was only a little bit ago that you were all ready to take my offer. Did the dragon bump you on the head or something?" he asked, jumping casually down from the tree, and following after Dantes, his hands casually in his pockets as he walked. He was aware that the guy was trying to get away with him, and to be frank, he didn't really care.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:42 pm

"My head is perfectly fine. I however have no intentions of helping you find that sword. It sounds like a personal problem, and I have enough of my own as it is." Dantes kept moving, wishing Boreas would go find someone else to bother. "You're a real pest you know. Stop following me like a puppy. I don't feed the animals," he growled. He was clearly agitated.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:01 pm

Boreas shrugged when the guy said his head was fine. "To be honest, I don't think it was fine when I met you. Maybe that dragon made an improvement," he pondered aloud. "Hm?" Boreas looked to the blue haired ninja. "What, you think I'm still following you over the sword? Nah, I just wanna watch you perish in this place," he said with an amused grin. "Hey you don't gotta feed me. I can always just eat you." Okay, maybe that was pushing the joking a bit too far. Jasper really hoped that the blue haired guy got the joke, because it was clear Boreas didn't give two shits.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:08 pm

Well that was just great. The guy was a cannibal. How was he supposed to sleep knowing the one person in this place was actually waiting for him to parish so he could feast upon his flesh? Shoulders slumped, Dantes refused to answer Boreas. He no longer wished to speak with this guy. So he would ignore him and his idiot insults and taunts.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:24 pm

Boreas followed casually behind the blue haired guy, taking his hands out of his pockets and crossing his arms behind his head. Since it was getting brighter out, Jasper was getting rather impatient to be coming back out. He wanted to leave the guy alone, let him find his own way out, but Boreas didn't seem to want to give up control anytime soon. The fairy that normally stayed with Jasper landed on his shoulder, and when Boreas looked at it, the creature seemed to cower in fear before hopping off his shoulder. Pausing in his walking, Boreas looked down to it, like a curious kitten would. He stopped following Dantes and bent down to look at the fairy, who was holding it's white daisy, hiding underneath it.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:36 pm

Dantes didn't really notice that Boreas had stopped until he was a ways off. In the distance, he saw the yellow eyed man looking at something on the ground...a flower? Wow, okay, so the guy liked flowers. Weird. Shaking his head he continued on, not sure where he was supposed to go. He'd find a way out eventually, just not at the very moment because he knew he was very much lost.

The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:50 pm

Boreas tilted his head, while the fairy still hid on the ground under it's daisy. While the demon was cold and unruly towards humans, creatures like those of the Unknown seemed to strike up a more gentle and curious side of Boreas. Jasper never really understood it. Placing his palm face up in front of the flower, the fairy curiously peaked around her flower as a white frost started swirling above the orange eyed mans' hand. A moment later there was a flower made of ice stemming straight up from the palm of his hand. The fairy looked at it curiously before cautiously moving forward to touch it, jerking her hand back when she felt how cold it was. Just the touch alone had started frost creeping along her hand, so now she looked more scared than she'd been before.

Blinking, Boreas took the stem of the flower from his palm and placed it on the ground, where it looked to have rooted itself. Before the area surrounding the ice flower started frosting over. His eyes widening a bit, he quickly picked the fairy up before the frost reached her. It had been such a long time since he'd placed a flower that he'd forgotten the effect it had on it's surroundings. What he hadn't noticed was that the palm of his right hand was still frosted over. The hand he'd picked the fairy up with. His orange eyes widened in shock and his breath caught in his throat at the sight of the small fairy, now frozen in his hand. He didn't even realize that Dantes had gotten further away from him.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:55 pm

Dantes watched the scene from the distance he was at. That was no flower, but a fairy or something like that. When it froze in Boreas's hand, the blue haired assassin shook his head and walked away, leaving Boreas to deal with his mistake. The guy wasn't all that cold hearted after all. If only he'd been a little less annoying earlier, Dantes would have happily agreed to helping the sap out. Too bad it had turned out the other way around.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next