Transfer Mission: The Blackbird's Dilemma

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Transfer Mission: The Blackbird's Dilemma

Post by Batsu on Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:19 am

Felix wasn't catching the hints. His blue eyes did flicker to Kymin when the older ninja, only by appearance said he wasn't loyal to the Rock Kage anyway. Felix was suddenly curious. "If this ever ends," he began, "are you going to go back to the Sand," he asked. "It'd be weird that the ANBU Captain suddenly leaves right after everything settles out." Felix wondered if the guy had even thought that far ahead. Furthermore, Felix was still wonder how two enemy ninja had worked their way to the top. It was as if the Rock was filled with clueless idiots except for the enemy ninja within their ranks.

"The white soul can't protect you forever and the Flower will soon wither. The dragon knows the truth, and when the spirit of the water strikes it deal, darkness will rise and humanity will weep." ~Uriyuu
Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:30 am

Kymin glanced to Felix as the ninja asked if he was ever going back to the Rock. Before he could catch himself, he gave a laugh. "Yeah. I don't really have a choice but to return there. The Rock will have their ANBU Captain until he dies though, don't you worry about that," he said with a grin. Out of the members of his clan, Kymin was sure he was the only one so careless with it's information. He didn't really care. What could mortals do anyways? But this was different. Felix was immortal. Kymin was sure he could make a friend out of this guy. And since Felix still hadn't caught the hints yet, Kymin was taking his time walking back to the gates. "Things are all planned out," he said, taking a breath with his same carefree grin.
Cross
Admin

View user profile http://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:34 am

There he was again, acting all carefree. Felix turned his head in the opposite direction. He'd come to the conclusion that Kymin was a complete idiot. Sighing he kept looking off in the opposite direction. "So you're going to fake your death and head back to the Sand, very original." He wasn't trying to be rude, although it had come off that way. Felix was beginning to wonder if he could maintain a conversation with anyone without causing issues and breaking friendships. He honestly didn't think of Kymin as a friend. If anything, he was a friend of Kana's and that was close enough. Everyone is your disposal, he'd once told Kana earlier in the mission. Felix sighed again. He was really nothing more than a cold hearted murderer.

"The white soul can't protect you forever and the Flower will soon wither. The dragon knows the truth, and when the spirit of the water strikes it deal, darkness will rise and humanity will weep." ~Uriyuu
Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:37 am

Kymin looked at Felix at his comment. "Hm? Fake my death? Oh no, I'm really going to die," he said simply, as if it were no big deal. The way his clan ran things, Kymin wasn't really bothered by death the way most people were. Only because he knew he'd be coming back. Keeping his arms crossed behind his head, he looked up again. "Though it would be nice if I could return to the Sand still alive, that's not really how things are done."
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:40 am

It was Felix's turn to stop. This time the shinobi's gaze was directly on Kymin. "What are you talking about," he asked. He was curious, but a lay of suspicion was laying beneath the surface. "What do you mean you're really going to die? That's not possible unless you fake your own death, your hu-mortal," Felix quickly corrected himself. He crossed his arms over his chest, he wasn't going anywhere until he had an explanation.

Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:46 am

When Kymin heard Felix's footsteps stop, he stopped as well and took his arms from behind his head as the silver haired shinobi asked his questions. It was about damn time. He smirked when Felix caught his little mistake. Kymin would let it slide, but only because he was relieved Felix finally asked about it. Good timing too, the gates had been coming into sight. "Oh, it's very possible. Ya see, my clan has this neat little trick where after I die, I get reincarnated 75 years later with all my memories. Almost like immortality, but with a grace period," he joked. "It's why I'm not so worried about death. Mortal or not, to me it doesn't matter," he said with a shrug. So he didn't really go into too much detail. Surely it was enough, right? "Which is why I said that this little mess you made won't be so hard to fix. Although I really didn't want to resort to such extensive measures," he mumbled, finally looking down.
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:50 am

So, Kymin had his own secrets as well. Felix shrugged, at least he wasn't hiding skeletons in the closet like Felix. The silver haired shinobi finally put it together, about why Kymin was making so many references and why he was so care free. Felix considered him lucky, at least he had a chance to start over. "So, why exactly are you tell me this," he asked. Felix's brow was slightly raised.

Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:55 am

Kymin looked back up at the question. He kinda assumed it would have been obvious. But maybe his thought pattern just worked differently than everyone else. "Well, it gets boring. You know, hangin with the same people generation after generation. And you're immortal. I figured it'd be nice to have a friend," he said with a shrug. "It's really why I couldn't care less one way or the other how much damage you do here. Everything keeps moving. It's a lonely existence if you don't have a friend along the way." Kymin never really looked at himself as a chill person, but when he listened to the way he'd just spoken...well, sometimes he surprised even himself.
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:00 am

Felix felt a bit of sympathy for Kymin when the other ninja spoke. Felix had felt the same way all those years ago. he'd wandered from village to village looking for someone like himself, but there was no one. So he want back home to nothing. Everything he had was gone, so he left again, growing bitter for everyone around him grew old and died. Felix looked at the ground. "Find someone else," Felix finally said. "I'm not exactly friend material. I just tend to hurt anyone who's near me, I'm not trying to add another to the list." With that he started for the village. No wonder everyone thought he was cold individual. If Kymin wanted a friend there was always Kana.

Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:04 am

Kymin blinked when Felix said to find someone else. "Aw don't be like that. Just how many immortals do you think there are on this planet anyways? Pfft, find someone else he says," Kymin muttered the last bit, but didn't bother actually trying to keep Felix from hearing it. "Yeah well, I'm not exactly fighter material, but I still try," Kymin said with a shrug. "Funny, I do the exact opposite of you. When I try to hurt people is when I fail," he said with a grin. Yeah, he was back to his usual joker self. It was how he'd gotten settled into the Rock so quickly. Crossing his arms behind his head again, he followed Felix towards the gates.
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:14 am

"Four not including myself," he stated shortly when Kymin asked how many immortals he knew. "I'm sure Hunter would be thrilled to have you around." Felix's tone was nothing short of sarcastic. When Kymin made the statement about hurting people, Felix turned on him. His blue eyes like icy flames as he met the Sand ninja's gaze. "I don't find that funny," Felix said, his tone just as icy as his eyes. "I appreciate your help and I've given you all the answers you want. We're back at the village so leave me alone. I don't feel like playing around with you."

Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:20 am

Kymin blinked. "You keep count. Course ya do." He shook his head lightly. This guy. He didn't know why, there was just somethin about him. It was amusing hanging out with this guy. But apparently Felix didn't think Kymin was as amusing. Kymin stopped in place as Felix said he didn't find it funny. "Clearly we have different tastes in humor." Kymin had experienced that similar icy feeling when Felix had threatened to kill him if he didn't kill in self defense. He wondered if Kymin's lack of fear back then made sense to the guy now. But in Felix's rage, he wasn't so sure the guy was thinkin about those things. "Alright, alright. I'll leave you alone for now." He then gave a light smirk. "Hey, but don't think I've given up on you just yet," he said before he started off with a small wave goodbye. "See ya around." Next on the agenda was to find Kana and have dinner with her or something. Man, this was gonna be hard to do, knowing it was gonna be one of his last dinners with her.
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:27 am

Felix's blue gaze diminished when Kymin spoke. "I hate you..." Felix turned away and started for thegates, demanding that the guards let him in. When he was past them he went home, ignoring Kymin's words that stuck annoyingly in his mind. "The hell with that, I'm going home and by the time you're reborn, I'll be long gone from the Crested." Although he hadn't told Serenity, Felix was leaving after the girls were gone. He was going to need some time alone and away from all this. That included the Crested as a whole.

Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:36 am

Kana had gotten back home after walking around the streets for only fifteen minutes. She couldn't stand being out there. Felix's words were eating away at her. Over a hundred well trained ninja, and she'd killed them all. The memory of it wouldn't stop playing in her head. God, she really was a monster. Shaking her head lightly, Kana went into the kitchen and cleaned up the oatmeal from the day before. Then she simply sat at the kitchen table, and laid her head down on her crossed arms, facing away from the doorway. She no longer felt nauseous, but she was far from happy. She'd been talking with those ninja perfectly fine before they attacked her. Hell, she was sure that much of her anger had even diminished before the Blue Demon had surfaced. So what had happened?
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:48 am

Felix walked into the house with a smug look on his face. His blue eyes scanned the house and then he moved on. When he saw that Kana was in the kitchen, he went over to her and sat down. "We need to talk. I know you don't want to hear it, but I want to help you. Afterwards I will leave you alone for as long as you live." His blue eyes were soft yet serious. "I want apologize for what I said to you earlier. You're not a monster, I am for calling you one. I want to take back my chakra, I know how to do it, but I'll need your cooperation." His blue eyes were unblinking. "I don't want you to suffer the way I have. You're an awesome ninja and you don't need this burden on your shoulders." Felix fell silent, wondering what he should prepare for. Maybe the table to be flipped at him, a chair tossed, a kunai maybe, a slew of insults, and maybe a few more punches. He expected the worst.

Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:02 am

Kana didn't move when she heard the door open. Only when Felix said they needed to talk did she sit up and prop her chin on her hand. Her eyes were no kinder to him than they'd been that morning and the night before. She didn't want anything to do with him right now. "You're right. I don't want to hear it." Regardless, she let him talk, keeping herself propped up with an irritated expression on her face. She was trying not to show just how bad it was. How badly everything was getting to her.

Kana actually rolled her eyes when Felix apologized. Yeah right. She didn't believe a damn word of it. He hadn't trusted her enough to let her help him, so why should she trust him? Hell, he hadn't even let her know that he'd had to summon the Blue Demon in order to save her that one time. That it was actually the Blue Demon's chakra inside her and not his own. When he finished speaking, Kana waited a moment before standing up. She paced a few steps backwards while talking to him. "Know what. You can take your apology, and your help, and you can shove'em both. Cuz hey. You were right. I'm a fuckin monster," she said, putting her hands up in a shrug. Surprisingly enough, she sounded calm, and while her expression was mostly that of irritation, there was also something else hiding there. "It only makes sense that I got a real one living in me, don't it?" With that, she shook her head and turned around, starting for her room at a casual pace.
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:18 am

Felix listened to her quietly. She'd lost it, but he didn't care. When Kana went to her room, Felix went to his, packed his crap and went and checked into the farthest hotel. He wasn't going to sit and put up with Kana's psychopathic crap. He sighed. "You're like that too," he spoke aloud as he laid down on the bed. He closed his eyes. "All this for the sake of a mission, what the hell have I become?" Felix opened his eyes to find that he was no longer in the hotel room but a grassy meadow. He was sure he hadn't fallen asleep, but this meadow was familiar. It was were Meridian appeared more often than not. His blue searched quickly for her, but she was nowhere to be found. "Meridian," he called. Nothing. Felix started walking a path. "Meridian," he tried again. All around him he heard his orange haired lover's voice. "Felix, it's time to let go," she spoke from everywhere and nowhere. "You've done all you can, but now it's time to let go." Felix shook his head. "No, I can't, this is my fault. I lost control and it got free. How can I protect her if she won't let me help." There was a long silence. "Go back to the beginning," Meridian finally answered. Felix found himself back on the hotel bed, but a whisper came to his ears. "Too late little rabbit, she's already mine." Felix shook his head. Oddly enough that saying was familiar, but he couldn't remember for the life of him where it had come from. The silver haired jonin shook his head. "This is getting weird. First Meridian was showing up outside of dreams and now there was a second voice speaking to him. Felix sighed. Something was about to go horribly wrong and he had to stop it before it was too late. Unfortunately he felt like he was fighting an invincible force, and for once it was not the slumbering beast inside of him.

Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:27 am

Kana shut her door and laid down on her bed for a long while. She knew there was something she had to do, but for now, she just wanted to lay. The images just wouldn't stop, and eventually Kana curled up and just held her head in her hands, trying not to cry. "If I can't even control my own anger, I'm just as bad as that damn demon," she spoke aloud, her voice quivering. "If I can't even control myself..." Kana laid there for a good couple hours before finally getting up and brushing her hair out, changing back into her ninja outfit. She didn't really care if someone saw the cuts and bruises. She'd been training that morning. That was her story and she was going to stick to it.

Going out of her room, Kana headed towards the Kage's Tower. She'd heard Aidelia was a woman who wouldn't rest, and was already out of the hospital. She refused to believe that woman was anything like her. She didn't use people for her own personal gain. And hell if she ever would.
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

View previous topic View next topic Back to top