Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Encounter

2 posters

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

First Encounter - Page 12 Empty Re: First Encounter

Post by The Godfather Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:20 pm

Felix waited for them to finish writing. "Now that you have your first rule, you should stick to it from here on out, you got that?" Felix looked at the box on the ground and then to his students. "Now, let's talk about what's going to hinder this squad. Yesterday, Kianashi was being rather stubborn. Did you notice how Mio stood down when she was told to rest by Seto? The girl has the will of a thousand shinobi, but even she knows her limits. Everyone has limits. Limits help us stay alive. Even the best have limits. With that being said, both Kader and Oujinshu has issues on the wall. What happened up there, I couldn't exactly tell."

Tamero's heart sunk when Felix brought up the wall. "I can't swim...I didn't want to jump," he said with his head bowed. "I thought I'd thrown." He figured he might as well be honest. No point in lying at this point. Felix had seen and maybe he'd have figured it out had they not said anything to begin with. So the white haired boy decided to save him the trouble.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:26 pm

Kana swallowed lightly. Of course she was gonna be berated first. Being stubborn was something she had to work on, and she knew it. She'd been told so numerous occasions before. Of course, it had never stopped her before now.

Renji cringed lightly as their teacher mentioned the wall incident. This was embarrassing. He was glad that Tamero spoke first. "I didn't wanna jump either. I'm...er...I'm afraid of heights," he admitted, looking down. He could swim fine, but it was falling he was afraid of. It was just easier to say that he was afraid of heights though.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:29 pm

Felix nodded. "So we have one who can't swim and one who's afraid of heights. Looks like you're both in luck," Felix said. "I just happened to be an excellent swimmer and heights, well....no ninja should be afraid of heights." Felix gave a grin and looked at Kana. "Anything you wanna work on besides that attitude of yours?" He asked.

Tamero wondered what there teacher had in mind. Was he going to teach him how to swim? Tamero wasn't all that thrilled, but knew it was necessary. This guy was going to make them fearless. Tamero smiled at that.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:34 pm

Kana blinked when their teacher grinned and looked at her. She was quiet for a few moments. She knew she had a lot of flaws. But just how many would be a hindrance to them..? She couldn't think of anything in specific, so she decided to go with something broad. "I...I've never been very good with team work," she admitted, looking down. "I want to fix that."

Renji blushed lightly and looked down when Felix said that no ninja should be afraid of heights. It wasn't something he could particularly help. He was a little surprised though, at Kana's response. He thought that she would say there wasn't anything she needed to work on. She just seemed like that kind of person.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:38 pm

Felix looked at Kana. "No surprise there..." He then gave a sigh. "Okay, so, before we can start working on the issues at hand, we need to get you all fixed up. Lucky for you, I know someone who is perfect for the job." He told them as he reached down an picked up the box. "Follow me," he said as he started towards Serenity's house. He didn't want to hear what she had to say about his training methods, but hey, he needed the kids at top shape if he was going to help them.

Tamero got up when Felix said they were leaving. He wondered where they were going. Hurrying after him, he stayed a bit behind. "Guys, we've got the coolest sensei ever," he said with a grin.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:48 pm

Kana looked down lightly when their sensei said no surprise. He didn't have to put it like that...She tilted her head curiously when he said he knew the perfect person to fix them up. Getting up, Kana followed next to Tamero after Felix. Renji was right behind them. He'd noticed something right then. Kana wasn't limping nearly as bad as the day before. Maybe it was because she'd gotten patched up since then. Or maybe she'd gotten medicine. Kana didn't say anything in response to Tamero's statement, but Renji did. "Got that right."

Serenity was at her home, finishing with healing up a jonin who'd just gotten back from a mission. The guy's name was Thomas, he was about her (mortal) age, and she was starting to notice something off about his injuries. A lot of them were on the left side of his body. She wasn't going to press the issue though. "Alright, you're good to go," she told him with a kind smile. When he thanked her, she gave a small wave. "Oh, just doing my job," she told him with a small giggle. When he walked out, Serenity sat on her couch with a light sigh. She didn't mind life right now. She wasn't particularly depressed and things between her and Felix were okay.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:53 pm

Felix walked up the steps to Serenity's door and gave a knock. His silver hair was not covering his eyes like usual and he had a rather plain expression on his face. He looked back at his students and then to the door. If Serenity went all nurse on him, thinking he was in trouble, he wouldn't know how to respond. Hopefully she'd just be all bright and bubbly as usually and invite him in....until she saw his students. Felix became depressed as the thought hit him again. Maybe he'd just wait outside or something.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:01 pm

Serenity looked to the door as she heard a knock. She wasn't expecting anyone. She didn't waste any time in getting up though. She knew better than to keep someone waiting at the door. Sometimes emergencies came unexpectedly. When she opened the door and saw Felix, she smiled. "Hi Fe, what's up?" she asked, then paused. "You didn't get hurt, did you? I heard about what happened the other night." She figured that's why he hadn't been at the house when she'd woken up.

Kana looked at her teammates when they approached a house. She didn't know whose house it was, but Renji seemed to. "Hey, I think that's the healer lady's house. My brother has to go there sometimes after missions," he whispered, then smiled. "I always wanted to meet her." Kana merely rolled her eyes. If ninja went there after missions, it was no surprise their sensei would know her. But when the older blond woman called their sensei Fe...well, Kana figured they were probably friends. At least, she hoped that's what it was. She nearly shuddered at the thought of their sensei actually having a girlfriend. She would feel a bit bad for the woman.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:13 pm

(lmfao, oh this going to be fun.)

Tamero also wondered where they were going. "Healer lady? Is that the same one can see into the future," he asked excitedly. When the woman opened the door, Tamero's face went blank. Is that sensei's girlfriend? Fe sounds a little friendly....and sensei is not friendly.... He looked to Kana and Renji, wondering if they'd picked that up as well.

And there she went. "No...I'm fine. It was just a runaway is all," he told her as he stepped to the side so she could see his squad. "Anyway, I just came by to see if you'd heal my squad. They got a bit injured during training, and we can't go forward with their injuries. Especially her," Felix said as he gave Kana a small look.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:23 pm

(But of course!)

Renji nodded at Tamero's question. "I think so," he said, looking at the woman. He couldn't quite place her name though. He'd have to ask her for it. When Felix stepped to the side, Renji gave a small smile and a wave. "Good morning, miss," he said politely.

Kana didn't say anything when their sensei stepped aside to show them to the healer lady, but gave Renji a look. Was he actually a suck-up?

Serenity nodded when Felix said it was just a runaway. "Okay." She looked at the kids, then to Felix with a raised eyebrow when he said they'd gotten injured during his training, and couldn't continue on without being healed. Didn't sensei's get assigned there squads a mere four days before? After a moment she gave a sigh. "Of course, come on in. My name's Serenity," she said, giving Renji a light smile and nod. Moving to the side, she allowed them in before closing the door behind them. "Okay, who has what injuries?" she asked, looking to Felix instead of at the kids.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:33 pm

(I no longer like Kana)

Tamero grinned and walked inside. He was pretty happy about being in the house of the lady who healed the village ninja. She had to be one good healer. He wondered who taught her and why he hadn't know about this Serenity woman. "Good morning," he said.

Felix looked at Tamero. "Oujinshu has a shoulder wound. A spike went straight through, no poison. I think he got it bandaged, but other than that, I don't know." He looked at Kana. "Kianashi has a kunai wound to the leg, it's pretty deep. She was the runaway last night." He informed Serenity. "She also has some more damage to her leg due to an explosion. I think some debris may have gotten into her leg." He looked at Renji. "Not sure if Kader's injured."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:41 pm

Serenity simply looked at Felix as he explained the kid's injuries. "And this is from your training?" she asked. Waving her hand dismissively, she beckoned to the children to follow her. The back room was where she did all the healing, and that wasn't about to change. She wondered who she should start with first. The girl sounded like she had the worst of it, so she'd start with her.

Renji shook his head. "No, I'm fine," he said honestly. He was the only one who hadn't been injured the day before. He didn't know why, but he felt kind of bad about it. Renji followed quietly behind the blond woman.

When they arrived at the room, Serenity looked to the blond girl. "Alright, you sit up here first please. You two can take a seat." There were only two chairs in the room. "Felix, you can pull a chair in if you'd like," she told him as she started unwrapping Kana's upper leg first. Turned out that was where the shards had hit. She figured under her lower leg then was where the kunai wound was.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:50 pm

Felix looked at Serenity. She made it seem like he was the bad guy. "Well, not all of it came from my training. Kianashi snuck out yesterday, we thought it was a spy, so I got sent out. I wasn't aiming to kill as you can see, just immobilize." Felix shrugged. "Everything else came from training. Anyway, I think I'll just stick around here." He said as he stayed outside the door. He didn't care for watching them get healed.

Tamero sat in the seat, looking between Serenity and Felix as the two spoke. He wondered how they'd gotten on social terms. Felix didn't seem very social and this was the most civil conversation he'd heard from the guy. Everything else sounded mean and cold.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:57 pm

Serenity looked at him again as he said that he'd been the one sent out to stop the supposed spy. That he'd been aiming to immobilize. How dark had it been that he had not been able to see the shape of a child running? When he said he'd stick around outside the door, she merely shrugged. "Suit yourself." After unwrapping Kana's leg, she inspected it for leftover shards. It looked like it had been cleaned out. "Did you go to the hospital to get this checked yesterday?" Serenity asked, looking up at the girl. When Kana nodded, Serenity smiled and simply put her hand over the injured leg as it started glowing that faint blue color.

Kana watched a few moments, blinking at the blue that surrounded the healers hand. Was that her chakra? And then Kana thought of a better idea. "Miss Serenity?" When the older woman looked up questioningly, Kana glanced at the door before asking quietly "What's his last name?"

Serenity blinked at the question. Hadn't he at least told them his name? "Kuriyama," she responded casually.

Grinning lightly, Kana didn't mind talking in a normal tone for this one. "Are you his girlfriend?"

Pausing, Serenity looked back up at the girl, blinking. Either she was simply curious, or she was a troublemaker. "No. We're just really old friends."

"How old?"

"You ask too many questions."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:15 am

Tamero blinked. Kana was asking some rather rude questions. His purple eyes darting to the door as Kana spoke. He swallowed, a bit scared. What if Felix came back in and murdered her in cold blood? "Kana," Tamero whispered. "Stop that, what if he hears you?" He looked at Renji. "Why is she always trying to make him mad?" Tamero didn't want to watch this slaughter.

Felix was leaning against the wall when suddenly he heard Kana asked Serenity some questions. Felix balled up his fist. That was perfectly fine. He'd taken this brat to get healed and now she was playing a deadly game. Felix would fix her. Kana would never see the end of his wrath. Felix was going to make her life hell, and her teammates as well. After all, this was a team. If one went down, everyone went down. They'd thank her kindly.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:22 am

Kana looked at Tamero and Renji. They both looked pretty nervous. "What? I think we should know the name of the guy who's teaching us. Didn't you hear what that woman said about him yesterday? What if there's more rumors about him? I wanna know what he can do," she said with a light grin. Her brown eyes were fairly lively as the blond woman took to healing her lower leg after unwrapping it. Kana was actually really curious. Since that woman had spoken so highly of him the day before, the girl wanted to know more. Just what was their sensei capable of as a ninja, if he was this great teacher?

Renji looked towards the door as Kana spoke. She was making him nervous too. Now she wasn't even trying to keep it down. She was talking about him as if he wasn't standing right outside the door. What was wrong with her! "Seriously, cut it out," he spoke quietly.

Serenity listened to the three bicker amongst themselves. It was very obvious that they were still a new team. She could understand the girl's curiosity, but some things were better left unknown. "You should really take the time to think about what you said. Some things you may regret finding out after you know. Curiosity killed the cat, after all," she told the small girl in front of her.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:36 am

Tamero sank in his chair as Kana continued to speak. Why couldn't she just shut up? "He already gave us his name," he told his teammate. "And why can't you just wait for him to show us what he's capable of instead of prying?" Tamero didn't want to know what Felix would do to Kana if he had heard her. He looked at Renji when he told the girl to cut it out and then to Serenity who was giving his teammate some valuable advice. He doubted Kana would listen.

Felix glanced at the room where his team was being healed. When he heard Serenity speak about how some things people regretted finding out. He wondered if she was talking about something that had happened between the two of them. A lot had happened between the two of them, so was she talking about something specific. Felix walked over to the steps and took a seat. He wasn't sure if he wanted to know what she was talking about. He was going to take her advice for himself and act like he hadn't heard her say that.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:53 am

"Tch. Only his first name. I don't wanna go around callin' him 'Felix-sensei'," she said, rolling her eyes. "That would just sound weird. And where's the fun in waiting? One of his rules was 'expect the unexpected'. Don't you think it would be easier if there was less unexpected?"

"Okay, I'm all done," Serenity said, standing up.

Kana blinked and looked at her, then down to her leg. She hadn't noticed before because thanks to the medicine, she couldn't feel anything, but both her wounds were completely gone! Hopping down from the bed, Kana moved her leg a little, eyes wide. "Wow...it...it's better, I don't feel anything." She looked up at Serenity. "How'd you do that?" she asked, her brown eyes practically glowing.

Serenity chuckled. "Years of practice," she said, then looked to Tamero. "You next, come here please," she told him. It was a good thing his shirt didn't really cover his shoulder, so it would be fairly easy to heal, but unwrapping it would be a bit of a pain. "And take your shirt off please." Might as well save time where she could. Despite popular belief, she didn't do nothing all day. She had to speak with the Kage about what was going on with that whole ambush situation. There were still ninja coming in whose squads had been ambushed without warning, and seemingly without reason.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:50 pm

So much for working on teamwork. Tamero didn't understand why she couldn't just respect their wishes for just this once. Getting up from the chair, he pulled his shirt off, shivering at the cold and then sat on the bed. His purple eyes looking down at his shirt.

Felix was still sitting on the steps. Why did Kana have to be so loud? And rude...The girl hadn't even thanked Serenity, she just went straight to asking questions that even he could care less for. Felix leaned back, propping his arms up on the steps. "The day these three become Chuunin will be the best day of my life. I'll be taking off from being a sensei after that." Of course he wasn't speaking loud enough for anyone to hear him though.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:25 pm

Serenity didn't much mind the little blond girl. She was certainly rambunctious, but she was a kid. It wasn't really unusual for children to be surprised after being healed by her the first time. As Tamero sat down with his shirt off, Serenity began carefully unwrapping the wound. She had plenty of practice with this, so being gentle was second nature by now. Once unwrapped, Serenity looked it over once before gingerly placing her hand on it. Just how in the world did Felix train these kids that this boy would already have a through-and-through wound? She knew better than to question him though. She was no ninja, and didn't really have a right to tell him how to train his students. Still, she wished he'd be a bit more considerate. They were only children after all.

When Serenity started healing Tamero, Kana went over to sit on the seat that Tamero had previously occupied, her gaze wandering around the room. There was a cabinet on the other side with a glass front. It looked like it was full of medicine and stuff. She looked to Renji. "Didn't you get hurt by the axes yesterday?" she questioned. She didn't really remember, but he couldn't have made it out unscathed, right?

Renji looked at Kana as she came over, sitting down all nonchalant-like. "No. My jacket just got ripped a little," he said, sounding a bit disappointed. He hadn't told his brother yet, but he wanted to see if he could get it fixed for him.

"Oh right, how did you do that thing yesterday? With your jacket? Stopping the fireball like that, it was pretty cool," she told him with a grin.

Serenity paused, blinking. Did that girl just say fireball?
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:21 pm

(Geez Kana, can ya stop talking for ten minutes.)

Tamero was glad Serenity was being gentle. When his mother had finished readjusting the bandages this morning, he had started to wish he'd never told her. He looked at Renji when Kana asked him about the jacket. "I'm with her, it was cool. Like, your jacket ate the fireball or something." Tamero had a small smile on his face. If he had a jacket like that, there would be no stopping him. He looked at Serenity and then back to Renji and Kana.

The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:39 am

(NEVA!)

Renji gave an embarrassed smile as the two said that it was cool. "My brother taught me fire jutsu a while back, and he knew a guy that made clothes and stuff that can absorb fire, so he bought me my gloves, boots, and coat for my birthday," he said with a small grin.

Kana looked at Renji curiously as he explained. She bet those were expensive. She wished she could afford something like that. "Your brother sounds pretty cool," she said, looking off to the side. She hated being an orphan. She hated not having siblings. Renji was lucky.

Serenity stayed quiet as she healed the boy Felix had named as Oujinshu. It took longer to heal a through-and-through wound, but she was sure he didn't mind it.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:49 am

"Why can't I have a brother? I'm telling my mom to go adopt me a brother so I can teach him stuff and he'll look up to me as though I'm the most awesome thing he's ever laid eyes on," Tamero snickered with a grin. "I mean, I have a younger sister, but she's more interested in Amy..." Tamero sighed. "I don't care. Renji, I'm stealing your brother," he said with a laugh.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:56 am

Renji grinned, laughing a bit as Tamero said he was gonna steal his brother. "Nuh-uh. You can find your own big brother, mine's too cool to share," he joked, leaning forward in his chair as he spoke.

Kana sat back in her chair as the two spoke, her sudden peppiness from before having dissolved. She didn't like talking about families. So instead she just kicked her feet lightly as her two teammates spoke.

Serenity smiled at the two boy's laughing, noting that the girl was now oddly silent compared to before. "I'm just about done," she told Tamero. "Just hold tight for another minute or so." She didn't want to interrupt their talking, so she left it at that.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:05 am

Tamero looked at Serenity as she spoke. "Oh, sorry for moving," he said apologetically. He looked at Renji. "All the more reason to share him," Tamero said with a slight nod. "After all, teammates share, don't they." Oh yeah, he'd went there. Of course it was a joke, but who cared. It was fun just to get to know his teammates. He wasn't sure why Kana went quiet. Maybe she didn't have siblings. He couldn't imagine being an only child.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum