First Encounter

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: First Encounter

Post by Batsu on Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:27 pm

Tamia reluctantly took his hand. "I'm fine," she said. Clearly she was not. Those tears and sobs made it very clear. She wiped her eyes and then looked at the ground, wondering what would happen now.

Felix watched silently. Kiyo had joined him. When it was over, the Chuunin looked at the Jonin. "I thought he was going to finish it." Felix shook his head in disagreement. "Children are weak. Tell your Uncle I said I'll be needing two new genin." He turned away and then headed towards the kids. "Zakura, what do you want to do now?" He asked. Tamia blinked when their sensei showed up. She straightened up and wiped her face again. "I...I would like to quit. I want Renji to be on this squad, not me, he's stronger and he deserves it. I'd only slow the team down." Felix nodded. "And what about you Kader?"

"The white soul can't protect you forever and the Flower will soon wither. The dragon knows the truth, and when the spirit of the water strikes it deal, darkness will rise and humanity will weep." ~Uriyuu
Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:32 pm

Renji looked at Tamia, feeling a bit bad when he saw her crying. "Sorry..." he said quietly. He hadn't meant to make her cry. He straightened up and looked at their sensei when he walked up. He'd known the entire time that he hadn't known his name, but now knew why the guy didn't give it. He turned his gaze towards Tamia when she said she wanted to quit. He felt a bit bad, but knew it would be worth it. Hopefully. He turned his gaze back to their sensei at his question. "I want to be on this squad," he said adamantly. He wouldn't mention that was the only reason he'd fought Tamia in the first place. It would be a waste of time and breath, and would probably make a bad impression.
Cross
Admin

View user profile http://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:46 pm

Felix looked between the two of them. "So you're basically trading places. Zakura, you can go home." Felix would make sure to find her suitable sensei. She was smart and had potential, but she had no place on this team. "As for you Kader, I'll see you tomorrow, same spot, same time. Dismissed." Felix then walked away without another word.

Tamia looked to Renji. "Good luck," she said as she picked her hat up off the ground. She dusted it off and put it on her head. She then started for home. How would she tell her parents that she'd just quit to give someone else a chance on the team?

"The white soul can't protect you forever and the Flower will soon wither. The dragon knows the truth, and when the spirit of the water strikes it deal, darkness will rise and humanity will weep." ~Uriyuu
Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:49 pm

Renji nodded at Felix's instructions of same time and place tomorrow. His red eyes seemed considerably more lively. He looked to Tamia with a small smile when she said good luck. "Thanks." He looked at Felix. "See you tomorrow sensei." Then he started after Tamia. "Hey, I'll walk home with you. Even though it was only for a little while, we were still teammates. I'll help explain what happened," he said kindly.

Kana had never been so angry in her life. Had never been so close to completely snapping. She didn't know what she was going to do. She had only enough money for a day of food. And the nearest village was a day and a half away. She was sure she could go without food for a little while. She wasn't about to put herself into an orphanage in one of the villages just so she could be a ninja though. She'd go to the Kage and maybe ask them. Maybe they'd take her in.

That was really all Kana could think as she ran. She was running that course from earlier, the one that silver haired guy had his team running on. It was dark now though, and harder to see. And no one was there. So it was perfect. All she wanted to do was run until she couldn't feel anything.

Two laps passed easily. And then five. And then ten. She'd lost track of how many laps she'd done after ten, but it had to have been more than four hours since she'd began running. It wasn't too much later that Kana finally stopped running, falling onto her knees as she gasped for air. Her whole body was numb, and she felt like she might've been close to throwing up what little food she'd ate for that day. Her clothes were sticking to her, and the small gusts of wind that passed over the area made her shiver.

But she was calm. Her mind was still reeling with thoughts of leaving, but they were rational thoughts. Logical plans, without the intrusion of anger. But when she raised her head and looked around, seeing how dark and hearing how quiet it was, something hit her. She was alone. All alone. She couldn't hear a bird chirping, or an owl hooting. She couldn't even hear any crickets. The night wasn't so cold where they should have been silent. Kana's gaze dropped. It seemed this was what she was destined for. Not that she believed in stupid things like destiny.

"You're not as alone as you think," a low voice spoke. The voice was quiet, yet easily heard in the silence. Soothing, if one wanted to go that far. Kana looked up, jumping back as she saw nothing but a dark figure in front of her. It was tall, slim, like a solid shadow. "Don't be afraid, I'm not here to hurt you." The creature bent down, as if sitting on its feet. Even so it was still taller than Kana was sitting down at the moment. Otherwise, it would have been eye level with her if she'd been standing up.

"Wh-what are you?" she squeaked.

"I am something that comes to humans when they are feeling the way that you are. Some call me Shadowshifter."

Kana looked at the creature, slowly standing up. "W-why do they call you that?" The girl blinked as an instant later there was a small fox sitting in front of her, it's form like a solid shadow, just as the other beings' had been. "O-oh...what...do you want with me?"

The fox tilted it's head, and while the voice that came from it was the same, it didn't seem to suit the small form it now occupied. It's white eyes blinked up at the girl. "To be your friend. I'd like to make a contract with you, little one."

Kana visibly froze up. A contract? Didn't humans usually go looking for contracts with creatures, not the other way around? "What..do you want in return...?"

The creature blinked at her for a moment. "Only to be your friend. If you make this contract with me, you won't be alone. And I'll help you. I'll help you get away from this place where no one wants you."

Kana paused, looking at the creature, her eyes suddenly wide. "You'll...help me?" When it nodded, the blond girl stayed silent. "Yeah...alright. I'll make a contract with you..." she said lightly.

The creature seemed to smile at her, its fox form tilting it's head before it turned back into its first form. The way the thing stood reminded her almost of a butler. On its head looked like slicked back hair, and it's posture was straight and formal. "You won't remember making this contract with me, but you'll know that you have me. Is that alright?"

Kana wondered briefly if the being had turned to that smaller form to appear less intimidating, for the moment it changed back, she found herself wanting to take a step back from it. "Why won't I remember it?" she asked cautiously.

"Because if you remember that you made this contract with me when you were feeling like you are, I fear you might not want me in the future...all I'd like is to help you," it told her, it's head tilted slightly.

Kana paused, looking at it. Was all it really wanted was to be her friend? She blinked as the creature nodded, as if it had read her mind. "That's okay...will I forget anything else though..?" When the creature shook its head, Kana looked behind her and around the dark forest. "What do I have to do?" she finally asked.

"Say my name, and agree aloud to make a contract with me."

"That's it?"

"That's it." A nod.

"Shadowshifter, I-"

"Not that name," it spoke. "My true name." Kana blinked, looking at it. She didn't remember it telling her it's true name. When she went to ask, it rose a hand. "Think. You know what it is." Kana paused. She knew what it was? How could she know if it had never told her it? Then she paused. Her mother had told her something long ago. Something about a demon that was tied to the Kianashi family. What did she say its name was? Kana looked down, and a shiver passed over her. When she looked up, a grin had formed on the creature's face, but it was just as white as its eyes. It didn't even look like it had a mouth. "You know my name," it said.

"Azazeal..." The name escaped her lips in a whisper. "I...I will make a contract with you." At that, the dark being walked before her and took a knee, it's head bowed. Though even doing that, the creature was still only slightly shorter than Kana.

"I am yours to command," it said in its low voice. It didn't look at her when it continued to speak. "I will help you escape this hell hole of a village should you so instruct me. All you need do is call." It then looked up at her, and Kana could have sworn she saw happiness in those two glowing balls of white that were supposed to be its eyes. "But first." It slowly stood back up and placed a hand on her head, ruffling her hair a bit.

Kana blinked and looked around, only to see that she was alone. Hadn't she just been talking to someone? Or had she blanked out from running for so long? Actually...how long had she been running? It had to have been a while, because the sweat had not dried yet, and her clothes were still sticking to her, even though there were light winds that passed through the area.

Shaking her head lightly, Kana started walking forward slowly. Her body was still numb from running, so she had to walk slow. After a moment though, she stopped, pulling something out of her pocket. It was a picture, only barely visible in the moonlight. It was a picture of her and her parents, before they'd died. Before every mission the two of them went on, they would make sure to take a picture of the three of them together. Kana finally understood why. The picture she held had been taken only weeks before their deaths. Suddenly an overwhelming feeling of hurt washed over her. She couldn't look at the picture without thinking of how much of a failure she was. How she'd failed them. How could she continue making jutsu like them, continuing what they'd started if she couldn't even make a team?

Kana clenched the picture in her hand before her shoulders fell and she dropped the picture on the ground. The only thing she would take with her was clothes, what little money she had, and the book of jutsu that her parents had documented before they'd died two years before. She wasn't even going to wait til morning.

Kana looked around at the gates to make sure the guards weren't looking. It wouldn't matter much if they were. Hitching her backpack up, Kana did a jutsu. It made her invisible to the outside world by fluctuating the airwaves around her. Without waiting, the blond girl quickly crawled through a small hole that was in the wall surrounding the village, not knowing that the barrier surrounding the village tracked who came in and who went out. She didn't bother waiting to see if anyone noticed before she bolted towards the open. The open was the quickest way between the surrounding villages. She figured she'd head towards the Stealth. She could specialize in her own jutsu, but she needed the speed they gained through their training.
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:17 pm

Felix didn't often go home. Most days he spent at Serenity's place. Her guest room was home enough for him. He often wondered if she got tired of him sleeping in her house. Despite that, he'd gone over to her place anyway. After a brief moment of talking, he went and took a shower. The water was nice and cold against his bare skin. When he finished showering, he dressed and laid down on the bed. Closing his eyes, he allowed sleep to wash over him. He wasn't sure why he was tired, but he was. Unfortunately his phone vibrating on the nightstand made him wake up. His blue eyes narrow he looked at the phone. It was ringing.

Felix took the phone off the stand. "Hello?" He answered. Felix blinked when his Captain spoke. "Kuriyama, we've got a problem. Someone's just left the village without passing through the gates, we believe it may be a spy that's leaving to report." Felix laid his head against the headboard. "I'll be there in a minute." Felix hung the phone up and got dressed in a black fishnet shirts with dark grey pants. Putting his white jacket on, he tied his headband around his neck and left out the window, so he wouldn't disturb Serenity.

Felix met his Captain and three other shinobi in the center of the village. Quickly getting all the details he needed, Felix left for the gates. Felix wasn't happy about waking up out of his sleep. He had things to do in the morning and he didn't have time for traitors or spies. Heading for the open, he held a kunai in his hand. "Of course this would happen on my time." No one ever caused issues when he wasn't on duty. Nopes, it was always when he was the one on call.

Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:56 am

(He's tired because Kana's a handful. Too bad he hasn't seen the worst of it yet.)

Kana kept running as fast as she could, the shadowy form of a wolf running beside her. "They know you left," it spoke. "Don't let your invisibility technique down. They're sending the silver haired man out. You should hide quickly," it told her calmly.

If Kana were an animal, her fur would have bristled angrily at the mere mention of that man. She still held hatred towards him for what he'd done. He couldn't just treat her like she was nothing. Suddenly she felt the urge to just wait for him and trap him in a genjutsu. In fact, that would be better. An easier way to escape, and she'd have the one up on that horrible guy. Kana grinned and quickly stood with her back flat against a tree, keeping her invisibility jutsu up, and laid silently in wait. She only hoped that the guy would pass her way. She had the perfect jutsu.
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:16 pm

(lol)

Felix had been sent ahead of the others because he was the fastest. Living in the Stealth had paid off. He often wanted to go back there, but things didn't exactly sit well with him in the Stealth. His blue eyes narrow, he moved forward with little lose. What the hell was he even looking for. They'd just said someone had left, not who, or a description. What did they think he was, a dog? He couldn't sniff people out. Damn it all to hell. When Felix passed Kana, he had the feeling that someone was around, so he kept moving forward because one, he couldn't see anyone in this dark, and two, he was going to double back and set this place on fire. He didn't often use jutsu, but he was going to use it today.

Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:50 pm

Kana waited until she saw someone pass her to do anything. It was perfect that the first person to come by was him. Raising her hands slowly, as to not make any noticeable noises, the young girl started a jutsu. Ninja Art: Dance of Shadows. With her target as the silver haired man, the genjutsu began taking effect.

As Felix ran, not too far ahead of him a shadow of a person ran across his path. When he would run after it, it would already be farther away from him. The affect of the jutsu would lead the silver haired man further away from the caster. He would be effectively chasing nothing, while Kana started running towards the Open, with her invisibility jutsu still cloaking her. As she ran, a grin spread over her face. This would be easy. She didn't understand why they had sent someone after her anyways. She looked around. Azazeal had disappeared.
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:52 pm

Felix stopped when he saw someone run past him. He was not about to sit here and chase someone around these damned woods. Pulling a scroll out, he tossed it on the ground. "Ninja Art: Swift Flames." Felix figured he'd have a better chance of finding out who was running with this jutsu. The scroll burst into flames and then quickly spread across the surrounding area with immense heat as it set fire to everything around it. After what seemed like a life time of flames, a fierce wind wiped it out. The result, most of the rounding trees burst into tiny pieces of wood. The fire had burned everything and the wind had sliced it all up. Felix looked around. He had a clear view, but he wondered if the spy had been hit in the process.

Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:24 pm

Kana kept running for a minute before she stopped at a bright flash. When she looked back, her eyes widened at the sight of a fire quickly spreading. Spreading in her direction. Quickly turning, Kana started away at a run. However, the fire spread fast, and caught onto one of her pant legs. A moment later though, a wind swept the area, knocking the blond girl forward with a small cry and extinguishing the flames on her pants. In the suddenness of the moment, Kana had lost her concentration on both her jutsus, causing her to become visible again. Quickly scrambling to her feet, Kana looked towards where she saw the guy who had briefly been her sensei, her eyes wide. Had-had he done that? All of it? By himself? She swallowed. That was...a terrifying amount of power. Stepping back a couple times, Kana turned and started running again, despite the fact that she knew she couldn't get away from the guy. The trees in the area were gone, and there was nowhere for her to hide. Even if she used her cloaking jutsu again, he could find her in a matter of seconds! All she had to do was get far enough away from him and find just a little bit of cover...
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:34 pm

Felix narrowed his eyes when he saw a figure running. He hated the dark because he couldn't see anything. Felix pulled a kunai out and tossed it up and down. Oh yeah, he was going to finish this immediately. The problem was, the figure looked like a kid and Felix knew better than to kill a kid. He'd just have to hit them in the arm, or the leg. Yeah, the leg would keep them from running. Felix picked up his scroll, rolling it up. He was taking his time. When he finished, he looked at his target. Felix spun the kunai once and then threw it with all he had. He wasn't sure if he'd be able to hit whoever it was from this far, so he started into a run to make sure they wouldn't get away.

Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:48 pm

Kana's leg was burning from the fire that had scorched her pants, but it wasn't enough to keep her from running forward. What was enough, however, was the fact that in the next moment, a kunai pierced the back of her leg, just under the knee. Almost immediately her leg gave out under her, and she fell forward, her brown eyes wide with pain. Were they actually trying to kill her?? She suddenly felt a bit sick. It felt as if the kunai had gone in really deep. She'd never dealt with pain like this before. She felt like she couldn't move her leg at all. Looking back, Kana moved to push herself up, but there was nothing for her to hold onto, since there were no trees, so she just ended up falling again, moving herself slowly so that she was sitting down. She couldn't do anything else but to wait for that man to come. She didn't even want to look at him when he came, so she trained her gaze upon the dark ground, shaking lightly. You said you'd help me escape... she thought angrily.
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:03 pm

Felix came up with the blankest look on his face. "You," he mumbled, but it came out as more of a groan. "Can't yous top being a trouble maker for one second. Is this to get attention?" Felix looked at her leg. "I could have killed you!" Felix bent down and carefully checked the wound. The kunai wasn't in any main arteries, so she wouldn't die if he did this. Felix pulled out the kunai as gently as he could. Now, to stop the bleeding. Getting a bit of bandaging from his pouch, he started to wrap her leg. "Just what are you doing out here," he asked as he lifted her up off the ground so he that he was holding her. He started back to the village with a smug look on his face.

Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:13 pm

Kana kept her gaze on the ground as the man came up and spoke. She didn't respond at all when he asked if this was to get attention. Not a word, or a nod or shake of the head. She hadn't wanted any attention when she had left! But if she went out through the gates, of course they would have stopped her! Everyone knew she had nothing tying her to this village besides the memory of her dead parents. And now she didn't even have their picture...

A small gasp escaped the girl and she tensed when he pulled the kunai out, cringing as he did. "N-no one told you to come after me..." she said when he told her he could have killed her. She didn't know just why they'd followed her anyways. She was no threat to this village. Not yet, anyways, she was still only a genin! She didn't want to say much more than that to the man. He was terrifyingly strong. She would never admit it, but he scared her.

She blinked, looking at him as he bandaged her leg. He was helping her? Her eyes widened again when he picked her up, her whole body tensing. She didn't realize until he started moving that he was heading back towards the village. Her gaze dropped again when he asked what she was doing out here. "I was leaving. Going away," she responded quietly. "Why did they send you to get me..." she whispered. Though it sounded very much like she was questioning why she sent him of all people, what she'd meant was why had they sent anyone after her. Though really, why had they sent HIM?
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:27 pm

Felix gave a sigh when she said no one told him to come after her. "On the contrary they did. Although, we didn't think it was a genin who was leaving. We thought it was a spy sneaking out." Felix shook his head with disgust. "And considering that I'm on call, I had to come out here to find the person that had left the village without going past the guards." Felix looked ahead when he saw ninja coming their way. "Plus, I'm the fastest in the village." When two shinobi came up with kunai drawn, Felix shook his head. "It's just a runaway genin," he said with a shrug. Both ninja looked at each other. "A genin got past our guards," they said in unison. Felix nodded. "She's a troublemaker." All three sighed and started for the village. When they got there, they were greeted by the guards who glared at Kana. "I'll take her to the hospital and then bring her to the Kage." Felix then started for the hospital. "I hope you realize you're in trouble."

Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:37 pm

Kana didn't say anything as he said that he'd been sent out because they thought she'd been a spy sneaking out. She looked at him though, when he said he was the fastest in the village. Big surprise there. When she saw two ninja coming towards them, kunai drawn, the blond haired girl seemed to shrink into the man's arms. If she hadn't been injured, Kana would have grinned at the two ninja's shock that she had gotten past them. She looked off to the side when the guy called her a troublemaker. It wasn't like she was trying to start trouble though. That had to count for something! When the guards glared at her, she didn't even look at them. This wasn't anything new. Glares from the guards and villagers, big deal. "I didn't do anything wrong," she mumbled in response to the man's statement to her. Despite that, she wasn't sure the argument would hold up when she spoke with the Kage. It didn't help that the Kage had been a friend of her father's, either.
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:45 pm

Felix walked through the hospital doors to be greeted by a nurse. "She needs the wound on her leg to be cleaned and possibly stitched." The nurse nodded, guiding him to a room. Felix sat Kana down on the table and then walked out without a word. The nurse on the other hand gave Kana a smile. "Is that your sensei?" She asked as she got some water and alcohol. She unwrapped Kana's leg. "You must have been on a mission. I do admire you ninja. I don't have the heart to fight like you all do." She started to clean the blond haired girl's leg.

Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:53 pm

Kana watched the man walk out, but didn't say anything. She had nothing to say to him. Why should she? Why should he have anything to say to her? He'd made it clear he didn't actually want anything to do with her. Who did? The girl looked at the nurse, trying not to flinch as the woman unwrapped her leg. "No, he's not," she said, looking down. She took in a small gasp when the woman started cleaning her leg. "You don't need heart if you've got will," she told the woman. While in some cases heart and will would mean the same thing, Kana had never taken it to be so. After saying that, Kana fell silent. She had the will to leave this place, but it hadn't been enough. Suddenly she felt depressed. Yet another thing she'd failed at.
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:07 am

The nurse smiled. "It's good to meet someone who knows her stuff," she said as she turned away and grabbed a needle to start on the stitches. "So, what mission were you on," she asked. "I thought genin didn't take on missions that ended up with them getting hurt." She gave a tinier smile. "Oh no, that's wrong. Your C-Ranked missions require you to leave the village, so maybe it was a rogue ninja." The nurse blushed. "Oh, I'm babbling, my apologies." She tied up Kana's bandages after finishing the stitches. She sat up and then walked over to the closet. "Here, these should help you walk," she said, handing the girl some crutches. "Test them out, see if they're too high for you."

Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:12 am

Kana kept her gaze down as the woman spoke, then paused when she was asked what mission. "It wasn't a mission, it was an accident. I was training...and I fell off a tree. There was a trap in place where I fell," she stated simply. People of this village didn't need to know that friendly fire did happen. Even if it wasn't so friendly. She only shook her head as the woman apologized. She looked at the crutches when the nurse took them out, shaking her head before pushing herself to the floor, using the table to keep herself steady. "I don't need them. I'll be able to walk fine," she told the nurse. Crutches...she couldn't stand the idea of them. Sure, she could use'em to beat someone over the head, but things like that gave the image of weakness. And she'd had enough with weakness.
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:18 am

The nurse shrugged. "Okay," she said when Kana rejected the crutches. She looked off to the door when it opened. The silver haired man had peered in. "Let's go," he said to Kana. Then he looked at the nurse. "Thank you." Felix headed for the front door without waiting. He was to make sure Kana got to the Kage's office, he just hoped she'd keep up.

Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:25 am

Kana started towards the door, just as the man who had taken her to the hospital to begin with walked in. The blond girl gave a nod of thanks to the nurse before following silently behind the silver haired guy. Even though she was now limping, she was trying to keep up the best she could without complaints. She tried not to flinch, or make sounds of pain when she walked, but every now and then a small noise would slip through. She looked up at the man, then back down. "I know where his office is, I don't need an escort," she said, almost bitterly. She didn't care if the guy had taken her to the hospital or not. She still hated him. He was a cruel person. Kana would even bet that he'd meant to hit her. He'd probably even known who she was when he'd thrown the kunai!
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:40 am

Felix walked in silence. When Kana spoke, he shrugged. "I have paperwork to file," he answered nonchalantly. "How's your leg?" Felix was going to get an earful. He had a feeling Kana's near getaway was due to his neglect. He'd never hear the end of this. The blue eyes shinobi shook his head. Izua would be pissed. Felix knew the fact that he'd stabbed her would only cause more issues. He didn't even know it was her, but hey, that's how things worked with him. Felix shook his head again. It was going to be a long night.

Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:43 am

Kana merely looked off to the side as he said he had paperwork. "It's fine," she lied, her voice still holding hints of bitterness. She still wanted out of this place. And she'd keep trying over and over again until she succeeded. Maybe it wouldn't be tonight, but she was going to get out. She looked down. She wanted her picture back. But who knew if it was still where she dropped it. The wind might have carried it off somewhere. She looked up as they approached the Kage's tower, swallowing lightly. What if she was put on watch for this? She wouldn't be able to stand having a constant monitor on her.
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:53 am

Felix looked at the tower. As the got a few feet from the door, Felix paused and looked at her. His blue eyes glowing in the dark. "Tell the Kage you were meeting a friend you met outside the village," Felix said. "He'll be more tolerant of your actions. Felix had noticed she wasn't carrying much luggage. "You don't look or act like one who makes many friends, so they'll be surprised...happy in fact. If they ask why you brought a bag of clothing, tell them because you were going to stay the night. Tell them you needed time to blow off steam and get your head on straight because I continued to ignore your training." Felix glanced over his shoulder and then back at Kana. "Tell them you didn't go through the guards because they wouldn't believe your story." Felix searched his pocket and then handed her a piece of paper. "There's a name and address of someone I know in the Stealth. They have a kid your age, it'll be proof of your story." Without another word, Felix turned and headed into the tower.

Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum