Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transfer Mission: The Final Battle

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Transfer Mission: The Final Battle - Page 5 Empty Re: Transfer Mission: The Final Battle

Post by The Godfather Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:15 am

"What's with that grin," Felix asked. It was different type of grin and it made Felix sort of nervous. Like he should probably just turn around and go to sleep so he could wake up and know this had never happened. "I didn't catch you blushing," he said. "You were embarrassed because I was confused." He gave an awkward shrug because he was laying down. Felix's gaze found it's way to the headboard. "Why would I be embarrassed? Like you said, nothing happened, and there's not much to think about." That was a terrible excuse....
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Transfer Mission: The Final Battle - Page 5 Empty Re: Transfer Mission: The Final Battle

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:21 am

Kymin chuckled when he asked what was with the grin. "Does it make you nervous?" he asked. Oh, he was having far too much fun with this guy, and nothing was actually happening between them. He was just teasing the living hell outta him. "Oh. In that case, forget I said anything about having blushed," he said with a nod. As Felix looked to the headboard and stated that there was nothing to be embarrassed about because nothing had happened, Kymin clearly tried to hold back from laughing, but after a few seconds he just couldn't help it and burst out laughing, so much so that small tears had started forming in his eyes and he had to hold his stomach. When he calmed down enough to speak, it was still laced with chuckled. "I-I meant nothing happened between the time you left to get clothes and came b-back...I'm sure with this night's events you could've," a chuckle. "C-could've thought of something embarrassing," he said before he started into another small fit of laughing once more.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:35 am

Does it make me nervous? Just who the hell does this guy think he is? Grinning bastard, I could kill you if I wanted to. I'm not to drunk that I can't hide the body. "You're a giggling idiot, it's hard to be nervous just because of a grin." Felix's gaze fell to Kymin as the black haired ninja started laughing at him. That made Felix a bit embarrassed, because he was usually the one doing the laughing. "I-I didn't," Felix said defending himself, feeling a bit uncomfortable because Kymin wouldn't shut up with that stupid laugh of his. The damn guy had started to cry he was laughing so hard. "I just shower with really hot water, so it must have burned me a bit." Hey, it had happened before....right before he nearly killed Kana. That was a real mood killer.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:42 am

After a few more moments of laughing, Kymin finally wiped the tears from his eyes and was reduced to small chuckles every now and then. When Felix stuttered, he had to keep holding his stomach, cuz now it was just killing him from having laughed so much. Oh yeah, he wasn't denying it anymore, he thought it was cute when Felix stuttered. "Yeah yeah, excuses, excuses," Kymin said with a small, childlike grin; the remnants of having laughed so much. Ahh, he sure was gonna miss this guy.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:47 am

Felix didn't know what to say or do. He wasn't a fan of being laughed at, especially when it was Kymin doing the laughing. "I hope you choke," Felix growled as he turned away from the green eyed man. The hell with Kymin and his stupid laughing. If he wasn't so warm under these sheets he would have gotten up and walked away. Felix didn't even see anything funny. He wondered if this was how Suki and Kana and Serenity felt when he laughed at them. He suddenly felt guilty. No more making fun of them would be his new goal.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:51 am

Kymin couldn't help but chuckle when Felix said he hoped that Kymin choked. "Heh, yeah, but I'd still be seeing you in another hundred years," he joked with a small laugh. Okay, maybe not the best thing to joke about. Felix said choke, not die, after all. After a moment, he smiled lightly when Felix turned away from him. "Alright, alright, I'll give it a rest." There was a pause. "Good night." Slowly, Kymin rolled over onto his side. He couldn't say he was disappointed with how the night'd went.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:15 am

Why did that bother him? To hear Kymin say he'd see him in a hundred years or so? Did he care that Kymin could so easily throw his life away? Did he care that Kymin would want to throw his life away. Felix pushed the thought to the back of his head. He's the last person I give a damn about, I barely even know him. Felix closed his eyes when Kymin said he'd give it a rest. Good. Yawning lightly he replied with a quiet, "Goodnight." Felix stared into the darkness, wide awake despite the fact that a good five minutes had passed. He wondered if Kymin was sleep. As quietly as he could without disturbing the sleeping or may not be sleeping ninja, he turned onto his opposite side, facing Kymin. Not for any particular reason, but Felix never laid on one side for too long. He just prayed he wouldn't turn and see Kymin staring at him. That would be both creepy and awkward. When he saw Kymin was facing the opposite side, he let out a light sigh of relief. Starring at the other ninja's back, Felix's brain played back what happened earlier. His face brightened with a deep red at his action. Felix was used to...for lack of a better term, pleasing whoever he was with, but what had gotten into him earlier was like watching your face with a different personality. Would he take it back, no, because he found it exciting. You sound like a child that's just tried riding his bike for the first time, he mentally scolded himself. If he wasn't frozen in a blanket of nervousness he would have moved closer and enjoyed Kymin's warmth, considering he did have 'extra' body heat to spare. Felix held in a sigh. He was never scared of anything, but this was like foreign territory. He was lost and inexperienced and that pissed him off. He turned his gaze towards the wall so he couldn't see Kymin's figure anymore. The wall wasn't as interesting, but at least he helped get his mind off of the blacked haired ninja.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:26 am

Since Kymin wasn't nearly as awkward about this as Felix was, he didn't find it hard to start drifting off into sleep. He heard the slight shifting somewhere in the back of his mind, but didn't pay any attention to it. If Felix wanted to get up and leave, Kymin wasn't about to get up and stop him. At least, not now that he was discovering just how tired he actually was. It wasn't long before Kymin shifted position on the bed, rolling onto his other side in his sleep, one arm under his head and the other laying lightly over his pillow behind his head. He didn't normally sleep on his side, but if he didn't, he probably would've taken up the whole bed. And somewhere in the back of his sleeping mind, he knew he shouldn't do that today. It would be clear to anyone looking that Kymin was fast asleep. It didn't help that his soft breathing gave it away too.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:40 am

Felix's heart stopped when Kymin rolled over. Felix had thought he was up, but the guy was fast asleep. His breathing clearly said that. Felix shook his head. "You're being ridiculous," he whispered aloud. Starring at Kymin a little longer, Felix couldn't help but question if he'd missed out today. Closing his eyes, he tried to sleep, but again found himself very much aware of Kymin's presence. Felix was usually aware of people when they were in the bed with him, but he was overly alert because it was Kymin. He shook his head lightly and then moved a bit closer to Kymin, hoping it would make him think that this was like any other night with someone else. It didn't really help, it just made him more nervous, and more awake. He decided to wait a minute, because if he moved away now, Kymin might wake up because he was fidgeting too much.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:46 am

Kymin was briefly aware of some kind of whispering, but pushed it to the back of his mind. But when he felt more movement, he slowly opened his eyes about halfway to see that Felix had moved closer to him. He blinked a couple times before giving a small, sleepy grin and a nearly inaudible chuckle. "You can move closer if you're cold," he said in a sleepy tone. "I don't bite," he said quietly, his eyes flickering a little. He was pretty much half asleep at this point. He did find it amusing that Felix was so hesitant. But he also wished the guy would cut it out.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:51 am

Felix's eyes widened when he saw Kymin's open. When Kymin spoke, Felix's face reddened a bit...lot more. "I'm not cold," he said, although he wasn't sure Kymin was even aware that he was speaking. The guy was clearly sleep. With much hesitation and a few words which consisted of, "Son of a bitch still manages to laugh at me even in his sleep." He slowly scooted closer to Kymin, thankful for the extra body heat. He was really warm. Felix felt like a small child and an idiot. Closing his eyes, he focused on the warmth and Kymin's breathing just because he could.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:58 am

When Felix moved closer, Kymin's eyes were still half closed sleepily, but he smiled. Not in a chuckling sort of way though, just a normal smile. After a moment, Kymin lightly kissed Felix on the forehead and chuckled softly. "Heh...you know...you have a cute blushing face," he said quietly.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:05 am

Felix was just getting into the first steps of sleep when he felt rather saw Kymin smile. Felix went to jerk back, but his body wouldn't move for nothing. The kiss almost made him sneeze, but he held it in because he was far too close to Kymin's face and that would just be rude. Then the guy went and made a comment. "You missed," Felix said with a sly grin as he started to wiggle away from Kymin. He should have expected this, he should have know he wouldn't just go back to sleep. "And I'm not blushing! I can't blush, so stop bringing it up and go back to sleep...."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:12 am

Kymin blinked at Felix's comment. He missed? That was strange for him to say. "Huh. I did..? My bad," he said with a small grin of his own before he moved forward and instead kissed Felix on the lips, holding it for a few seconds before he pulled away, resuming the position he'd been sleeping in. "Sure you can't. Anyways, you don't have to move away," he told him, then smiled lightly. "I'll stop with the surprises. Let's just go to sleep, kay?"
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:19 am

He would never sleep now. He had a feeling knew what was coming next, but he didn't think Kymin would go through with it. He thought Kymin was teasing. Felix's brain nearly exploded with thoughts, barely allowing him to comprehended what Kymin had just said. The funny thing was, Felix couldn't move if he wanted to, so he just sat there, nodding slowly when Kymin said that they should just got to sleep. He couldn't even form a simple, 'ok.' Felix feel asleep soon after, and without meaning to, moving back next to Kymin, he couldn't help the guy was warm.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:38 am

Somewhere in the middle of the night, Kymin unintentionally wrapped his arm around Felix who had ended up so very close to him. When he woke up in the morning, he blinked a couple times before realizing that there was a person in his bed with him. When he saw silver hair, his eyes widened a few moments before remembering what had happened. Though a lot of them were blurry and cut off, the memories were enough to paint a picture. Slowly Kymin unwrapped his arm from around Felix, glad his bed wasn't one that creaked as he got up. Going out into the hallway, Kymin grabbed black pants and a white collared short-sleeved shirt, as well as socks and a pair of boxers before going into the bathroom to wash up and get dressed.

When he remembered that he'd left a few things in his pants from the day earlier, he emptied the pockets and put the clothing into the laundry before going into the kitchen, dropping three pieces of paper onto his living room table, all three folded up into squares. One had Kana's name on it, one Felix's, and the other was blank. Opening the window in the kitchen, Kymin grabbed a pack of cigarettes from the freezer and opened the pack, taking one out and lighting it before taking a long drag. Crossing his arms over the counter, Kymin looked out of the kitchen window. He remembered bits and pieces of last night, but didn't remember if anything big happened. It's not like he was awkward about it either way, but he didn't like not knowing if he should be expecting Felix to be awkward.

Felix's note:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Serenity on Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:54 am

Felix was out cold, so he didn't notice Kymin leave, or hear the shower turn on. When he did wake up, his vision was blurry and his head ached like hell. He knew then and there he had a hangover and it was very unpleasant. Sitting up, he looked around, noticing this was not his hotel room. Felix turned very pale as everything came rushing back to him, his vision no longer blurry, he rolled out of bed. Oh God, where was Kymin and what had they done last night. The images alone were enough to make Felix a shade light as he slowly, but quickly made his way into the living room. He spotted what looked like a note, thinking it was from Kymin, telling him he had gone out, plus his name was on it, he picked it up and read it over, he didn't see Kana's.

Felix crumbled the note in his hand when he finished. Felix's blue eyes narrowed as he went back to the bedroom and changed clothes. Had he know Kymin was in the kitchen, things might have been a bit less awkward as he hurried into the kitchen to leave the house. When he saw Kymin, Felix paused for a brief moment before walking over to him. "What the hell is this?" He tossed the crumbled letter at the ANBU Captain. Felix was trying to be calm, but his blazing blue eyes held all his anger.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:00 am

Kymin turned from the window when he heard hurried footsteps towards the kitchen, blinking when he saw Felix. "Mornin'," he said casually. That casualness, however, slowly left him when the guy threw a piece of paper at him. The hell? With all the reflexes of a ninja, Kymin caught the paper with his free hand, putting his cigarette in his mouth as he calmly uncrumpled the note and looked it over. "Oh. This. Meant to get ridda this," he spoke, taking the cigarette out of his mouth and taking another drag as he tossed the paper into the trash can. He slowly let out a stream of smoke before speaking again. "It was a goodbye note. What's the big deal?" he asked casually, leaning back on the counter.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:07 am

In his mind, Felix had jumped over the table and tackled Kymin in the same way Kana had done him four years ago. In his mind, he'd picked up a chair and hit the bastard with it. In reality, Felix just stood with a blank expression. "What's the big deal?" Felix wasn't quite sure. Maybe it was because Kymin could so easily die and come back. At least the guy got a break, but no, not Felix. He had to keep on living. Maybe it was because he was envious, but the hell if he was telling Kymin that. "The big deal is that you took the time to write a damn suicide letter instead of asking for help. This is mine and Kana's mission just as much as yours." Okay, so maybe he shouldn't have said that because Kymin could easily bring up how he'd kept a plan to himself as well, but now wasn't the time. Felix turned away. "Then again, you're right, what does it matter. I'm going home," he started for the door. "And for the record, we're not friends."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:19 am

Kymin tilted his head slightly when Felix went off, saying that it was a big deal, and explaining just why it was so. He could tell that Felix was pissed over this. Maybe it meant the guy cared at least a little. Or rather, that's what Kymin was hoping. When Felix said he was going home, Kymin only watched him, his gaze saddening a bit at the last thing Felix said. "That's too bad," he called softly. He certainly meant it. Continuing to lean against the counter, Kymin looked down, taking another drag of his cigarette. He had work to do today. He had to check out Felix's story. He wasn't sure what to believe when it came to that guy. But if it was true, Aidelia could've gotten to the Kage while Felix was in prison. And if that was the case...well, he'd have to write Felix a new note.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:27 am

Felix briefly paused when Kymin spoke. His blue eyes closed and then he opened the door and walked out. Closing it behind him, he leaned against it for a moment. Why did he expect Kymin to stop him? He shook his head and started down the road. Why couldn't he control his anger? Him and Kymin could have just brushed past the letter and had a smoke. Felix wanted to chuckle at the thought, but he couldn't bring himself to do it. Head bowed and eyes downcast he cursed himself for ruining something that could have been great. Once he was at the hotel, he went to his room and sat on his bed. For once he couldn't say what he always did when a friendship ended. What's the point in making friends, they just come and go.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:52 am

It was only a week after that Aidelia notified the ninja of the Rock that they would be preparing to go to war, for it had been found out one of the rogues had told of someone in the Sand hiring them to bring the Rock to it's knees. Three weeks after the announcement, the troops were out and traveling to the Sand. Kymin was included in the ranks, in the long distance squadron. Best part was, it was fairly close to Aidelia. If Felix was doing what he said he'd be doing, Kymin was going to have to keep an eye on her. Turned out word had gotten to the Sand that a war was about to break out, and troops from the Sand were ready and waiting. All Kymin's doing, of course. Didn't look like Aidelia was pleased though.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:02 am

Felix had been listening in on everything going on around the village. When word of the war was announced, he quickly informed the Kage. The day of the war, Felix got the Kage and headed for the Sand. They had to get there before the Rock, so Felix summoned his famous black and yellow beast. The Executioner got them there in half the time, and good thing too because Felix could see the army just over the horizon. Leaving his summoning inside the gate, to help in case things went south, Felix and the Kage walked side by side to face the army.

"Aidelia," the old man spoke. "It is time to stop this nonsense and return the leadership back to me. I have not properly resigned and this war is a mistake. Instead of fighting the Sand, we should be making peace treaties with them, to strength our bonds and not shed unnecessary blood."

Felix was look at the silver haired woman, wondering how she'd take this sudden resurrection of the Kage. He also wanted to see how many in the army would react to the Kage's return. As the Kage said, it was time to end this. Felix was just as tired of this senseless war. Revenge was childish and Aidelia should know that. How could someone so smart be so dumb?
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:17 am

Kymin glanced around as he heard murmurs start through the ninja of the Rock and started forward behind Aidelia as the woman went out in front of the ranks. "You're pathetic if you think we'll believe such a trick." In all truth, she was nervous about this. What was going on? The Kage had died a long time ago! Over two years ago! Felix had made sure of it, hadn't he? But then again, there he was, standing next to the Kage. Had that son of a bitch double crossed her?! She held one hand into the air, seemingly calm on the outside. "Our last Kage died four years ago, from an attack that was issued by your village," she called to the ninja of the Sand. "I think it's time we pay back those losses." In the next moment Aidelia called for the ninja of the Rock to move forward and attack, which they did, following their leader unquestioningly. Kymin, on the other hand, moved forward behind Aidelia, keeping an eye on her as she seemed to head straight for Felix and the Kage, a sword in hand. Kymin knew that would be her target, so he moved further ahead, avoiding the ninja of his own, true village. He was going to be the one to take Aidelia down.

Last edited by Serenity on Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:29 am

Of all the things, why hadn't he thought of this. Felix moved in front of the Kage who looked at him with questioning eyes. The silver haired Shinobi knew the guy wanted him to stop this, but Felix was one person! How was he going to stop an army and Aidelia? Felix saw she was coming for the Kage, so he pulled a kunai with a scroll wrapped around it, ready to stop her sword and with some quick thinking, the army following her. "Ninja Art: Swift Flames." The scroll burst into flames, forming a wall of fire to protect the Sand. Moments longer a swift wind came slicing through the flames, extinguishing them. Normally the flames would have swept across the area and the wind would have cut down everything in it's path, but Felix didn't want to kill anyone today, not unless it was Aidelia. Felix prayed it would startle the ninja long enough for him to stop her without having to worry.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next