Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transfer Mission: The Final Battle

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Transfer Mission: The Final Battle - Page 6 Empty Re: Transfer Mission: The Final Battle

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:48 am

When Kymin saw that Felix was doing a jutsu, he slowed down a bit so he was a little ways behind Aidelia. As fast as the woman was, she wasn't as fast as he. Aidelia, on the other hand, had different plans. As soon as she saw Felix starting a jutsu, she'd started her own, finishing it just as soon as the fire started. Ninja Art: Body Switch. And just like that, Aidelia had appeared where Felix had been a second before, and vice versa. Taking her sword once more, she prepared to deliver a death blow to the 'Kage'.

Kymin saw Aidelia starting a jutsu, and knew exactly what she was planning. It sucked that their minds worked the same way, it really did. When the black haired ANBU saw Felix next to him, he slipped a note into the guy's pocket upon passing and ran forward, starting a jutsu with his blade and a kunai in hand. The next moment Kymin had switched places with the Kage, the true Kage, and moved to strike Aidelia. Unfortunately, with the flames having blocked his view, he hadn't known in which way Aidelia was going to strike. He knew that this was it.

When the flames had first sprung from the ground, the army of the Rock stopped, and because of the scene they saw when the wind wiped away the fire, they were just as still, a silence washing over the field. Kymin had his blade stuck through Aidelia's chest, and the kunai in her throat. He figured if the crushed airways wouldn't kill her, the punctured lung sure as hell was gonna. However, Kymin looked down when he felt a warmth around his stomach area, and saw that blood was seeping through his clothing. Aidelia's blade had pierced him all the way through. Pulling his blades from Aidelia, he stumbled backwards a few steps, flinching when Aidelia's blade slipped out of him, as she hadn't let it go. However, he found his mouth was dry, and his vision was quickly blurring. Aidelia almost immediately fell backwards, a pool of her own blood spanning the ground around her. The pain was only barely registering, but Kymin's consciousness was very aware of the coldness that was overcoming him. He'd never been so cold. Kymin dropped to his knees after a moment, his blade and kunai falling from his hands. When he realized the silence of the armies...he realized that he'd done it, that he killed Aidelia and prevented a pointless war, and a small smile crossed over his face before he fell forward.

The note he'd put in Felix's pocket had a single word on it: "Sorry."

Last edited by Serenity on Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:31 am; edited 1 time in total
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Transfer Mission: The Final Battle - Page 6 Empty Re: Transfer Mission: The Final Battle

Post by The Godfather Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:04 am

Death was something Felix saw almost every day of his life. He was a jonin and an immortal. Death came with the job. The scene before him was that of Death. Aidelia was dead, a blade in her neck and throat. His blue eyes then turned to Kymin as the black haired ninja's life faded from him. The silence was eerie. Felix broke it as he walked forward. Somehow, he had accepted that this was his fault. He'd planned it according and now Kymin was dead, because he'd underestimated Aidelia's skills. His silver hair slid into his eyes, his head slightly bowed. If no one was going to do it, then he would. Mainly because he had to make sure. He had to know Aidelia wasn't faking this and he had to know that Kymin was truely gone. He knelt down and checked Aidelia's pulse first. Dead. He hesitated when he got to Kymin. "Why didn't you just stay back," he whispered almost inaudibly. He checked the guy's pulse. Dead. Felix stood with his head still bowed.

"They're both dead. This war is over." He had to explain it before there was an uproar. Had to explore why the ANBU Captain and the Kage were dead. Had to explain why the old man was back. Felix wanted to forget the meaning of existence and fade away. "This war was never about a spy," he started, loud enough for everyone to hear. "It was about revenge. Aidelia was originally from the Sand, but came to the Rock after her husband was killed some years back. She was just using this village to get back at the Sand for the pain they'd caused her." His blue eyes were still hidden. "There was no way to prove this, so I faked the Kage's death and took him into hiding. I know this because I was the one who planned the attack on the Rock four years ago," he stated. "There was no other way to prove that Aidelia was the traitor other than letting her have her way." He looked up at each one of the ninja. "And end this war before it started with the return of your rightful Kage."

He gave a heavy sigh. "I'm sorry you had to lose your ANBU Captain in the crossfire. You should be grateful towards him, he saved your real Kage's life and stopped this nonsense. He's a hero." Felix looked to the Rock Kage who nodded as he stepped forward. "Rock ninja, my people, my children, it's time to go home and lay the dead to rest," he said. "Sand Ninja, I apologize for this long standing threat. I hope you will forgive us." When the Kage had finished talking, Felix looked down at Kymin, wondering if he'd want to be buried in his home village or the Rock. Unfortunately, Felix had no say, so for the time being, he waited to see how everyone would react. He was so torn up inside that home no longer mattered.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:23 am

Kana was one of the first to see the life leave the two ninja, as their chakra stopped flowing. Her eyes were wide as she stared at the scene. What...had just happened..? Kymin had sacrificed himself to save the real Kage, who might not have even been the real Kage..? But as Felix stepped forward and explained, she suddenly understood everything. It all made sense. But...why hadn't he told her? Kana suddenly felt like breaking down and crying in the middle of all this. She-she could've helped! She could've helped, helped prevent this! After the true Kage had spoken, those in the Rock began mumbling amongst themselves, some in shock, others in anger, many in sadness. She heard a few people crying. One of them was from within the Sand's ranks.

One girl in the Sand's army seemed to have started forward through the ranks, tears in her green eyes, her long black hair fanning behind her as she went forward. A couple ninja in the Sand's ranks held her back, one of them hugged her so she didn't do anything stupid. There were only a few in the area that knew the girl to be Kymin's little sister. A silence fell over the group before the Kazekage spoke. "I'm sorry this war every had to come to fruition, and your apology is accepted, to be replaced with one of my own, for our lack of control over Aidelia. It was my own neglect that led to this," he stated solemnly, looking to the two fallen ninja. The Kazekage glanced to an ANBU next to him, who walked slowly forward to collect Aidelia's body. While his face was hidden, his movements said he wasn't too keen about carrying the traitor.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:35 am

Felix heard the crying, saw the anger and sadness and felt sick. This was his fault. It was all his fault and there was nothing he could do to change it. If he could go back and do things he would have done just that. His blue gaze darted towards the Sand ranks when he heard a girl cry. He barely caught a glimpse of her before someone enclosed her in a hug. Felix could have thrown up right then and then when he realized that that was Kymin's sister. The guilt was slicing through him like a rusty knife. Trying not to show any emotion he put on a blank expression, keeping his eyes hidden behind his silver hair. When no one went for Kymin, Felix felt like dying then and there. He slowly started towards the fallen ninja. He saw that stupid grin and tried not to grin. It would cause a hell of a lot of trouble. Even in death you're smiling.

Felix knelt down and picked Kymin up. The warmth was no longer there and it crushed Felix. He slowly started for the Rock, his gaze downcast, but occasionally it would flicker to Kymin's face. I thought you said the Kage's life didn't matter to you. You could still be alive had you not interfered. Was he really worth it Kymin. Felix dropped his gaze once more. Out of everyone in the ranks of the Rock ninja, he was the one who wanted to cry the most.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:53 am

The Rock ninja left for their home, and the very next day, after much effort by the ninja of the village to put it together, Kymin's funeral was held. It was open casket, in a funeral hall that from the outside wasn't much to look at, but the inside was a large contradiction. Especially for today's service. While everything was going on, Kana was in the back of the room, standing up with her head bowed and what looked like a sheet of paper crumpled in her hands, which were hanging clasped together in front of her. Despite what was going on around her, she didn't look up. In the casket, Kymin had been dressed in a white tux with a black undershirt and white tie. The entire hall was very much crowded.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:02 am

Felix was dressed for the funeral and it was not something he was thrilled to be going to. His blue eyes were downcast as he walked to the burial site. He had no intentions of speaking, mainly because he didn't really know Kymin. What was he supposed to say, Kymin and I just recently became friends. I'd just gotten out of prison, so he invited me to join him for a couple of drinks. Next thing ya know we were completely wasted and on our way to his house. You all know where it probably went from there? Yeah right. When he got there, he saw it was crowded so he found a spot in the back. He was glad he wasn't near the front. He didn't want to see Kymin there lifeless. Rest in peace, I'll see you in a hundred years or so, he thought sadly. When it was all over, Felix went for the gates.

Felix put his hands in his pocket as he started out of the Rock. He needed some air and quick. Once he was out, he started in no specific direction. He'd wanted no casualties, but that had not been the case. Felix shook his head. The Rock may have had a victory, but he had nothing. Feeling a piece of paper in his pocket, he pulled it out and looked at it. His blue eyes read over it slowly. One word: Sorry. His expression becoming unreadable as tears blurred his vision. He had to stop walking so he wouldn't accidentally run into something. Since he wasn't far enough from the village, he broke into a run, getting as far away as possible. Again he found himself near the river. He dropped to his knees at the edge and silently allowed the tears to fall into the water.

"Must everything end on a bitter note? Can't their just be one day where I don't have to be reminded that people die? Can there not be a day where life isn't about being a ninja, but more about enjoying what you have?" Felix suddenly felt sick. "I accept your apology Kymin and I apologize for the things I said." He knew that Kymin couldn't hear him, but he had to get this off his chest. "I'm sorry I said we weren't friends, we are and always will be friends." How could he have been so cruel to the one person who had not looked at him like a monster. The one person who trusted him despite his crimes. Felix turned to the side and threw up. "What have I done," he mumbled. "Why couldn't it have been me," he screamed.

Control of the Demon was like trying to hold water. Felix's chakra surrounded him as it became visible. Slowly it formed into the Blue Demon, but between Felix's rage and his overwhelming sadness, it could not take control and form. So instead it lingered there as a reminder that he was a monster. He'd taken someone's son, friend, and brother away. All because he'd put the mission first. All because he was reckless and had not the plan through properly. He shook his head. "What's the point of existing when everyone around you disappears? What's the point in living when you have nothing but enemies?" Felix looked at the water and punched the ground repeatedly. "Damn it! Why am I alive at all?" His chakra lashed out at the water as he broke down into what seemed like endless tears, followed by the long drawn out howl of the Blue Demon, almost as if it shared Felix's pain. It was a while before Felix had cried all of his tears had dried up. "I'm so sorry," Felix whispered, his voice hoarse. "I really am."

Felix finally got up and headed back to the village, his chakra had dispersed, so he didn't look like a threat. His blue eyes were empty as he entered the village and headed for the hotel. It was time to pack and go home. He had no reason to be here anymore. He'd leave first thing tomorrow. He wasn't sure if he should travel back with Kana and had no intentions of asking her. He wasn't sure if she was finally over his so called betrayal. He gave a small sigh. "I just want to go home," he mumbled.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6