Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where It All Began

2 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Where It All Began - Page 4 Empty Re: Where It All Began

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:46 am

Kim cleared his throat lightly at Felix's question and looked off to the side. "There's not much I can do to divert them." He paused. "I mean...I don't like actually using my machines against other people. It's not like they'd kill me, anyways. They'd need me alive to get into this place." He took the piece of paper when Felix handed it to him. "Thanks." He paused when Felix told him to bring a cannon with him. After a moment, he took a breath. "Alright, fine, but I'm not aiming it at anyone. I'll use it to scare them, but that's it." He was not about to aim one of his cannons at a living human. There was no way in hell.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:53 am

"Will you grow up and grow a brain," Felix said evenly. "You basically work for the government, if you speak up, they'd give you protection, especially since a bunch of idiots are trying to overthrow them." Felix shook his head. "And you think they won't kill you afterwards to keep you from ratting them out once they have your weapons, they've already started threatening you." This guy really needed to grow a pair, and it didn't help that he said he wouldn't aim at anyone. This man was a hopeless case. "You build weapons and yet you're afraid to use them. That's a huge ass contradiction." Mortal really did piss him off. Felix gave a heavy sigh. "Whatever, it doesn't matter. You run your life the way you want to." He needed to work his temper. He wasn't really mad, but to see someone who was fully capable of defending themselves hold back from doing anything to protect himself. Felix just couldn't understand that.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:01 am

Kim looked at the guy with a slightly raised eyebrow when the guy went off on him. "Don't you think I've talked to people higher up already? That was the first thing I did. It's because it's a bunch of idiots trying to overthrow them that they're not taking it seriously." He gave a light sigh and shook his head. "And just because I'm good at building weapons doesn't mean I personally have to use them for violence. That's like saying a baker who doesn't care for pies should eat the ones he bakes just because he made them." He gave a light huff. "You lecture me, but you don't look a day older than me. Just how old are you really?" he asked, placing a hand lightly on his hip with a raised eyebrow.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:11 am

Felix sighed. This was exactly why he needed to work on asking questions in a less unpleasant manner. Assuming was making him look like more of an ass than he was trying to be. "Listen, I'm no-" Felix stopped and looked at the other man when he put his hand on his hip, asking him how old he was. "That's besides the point," Felix said. He didn't see why he was being questioned on his age. He wasn't going to start using genjutsu to make himself appear older. Hell, he'd aged enough when he was in the Rock. "What I was saying was, I'm not trying to lecture you, but seriously, you have the tools to protect yourself, then do just that. You don't have to kill them, just scare them so they'll keep their distance." Felix rubbed his hand through his silver hair. "Then again, this entire conversation is pointless because I'm going to handle it anyway." This was giving him a headache. "That and it's none of my business how you handle things." He looked at Kim briefly, his stance was disturbing. "Sorry for 'the lecture.'"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:36 am

Kim was a bit disappointed when Felix turned down the question about his age. He was curious about it, but he didn't let his disappointment show through. He let Felix go through his little talk without saying anything, but he did look a bit annoyed. It wasn't really personal, it was too bad Felix didn't know that. He supposed he should let the guy in on it before he took it the wrong way and left completely.

Kim took his hand from his hip and gave a sigh when Felix apologized. He gave a small shrug. "It's not anything I haven't heard before. You're not the only one who's questioned my methods. I just don't like violence." He paused and shook his head, crossing his arms. "Though I shouldn't complain, since you're helping me. By the way, I don't feel right about letting you do this for nothing. Like I said, money's not an object. Or if you'd like, I have plenty of guns to spare. I'll even show you where to get the ammo," he said, nodding his head towards the cabinets. That reminded him, he'd have to lock those back up before he showed Felix upstairs.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:14 am

(Why so curious?)

Felix stayed silent for a while. When offered payment for his work, Felix shook his head. "No, I really don't need anything from you," he said. "I'm a ninja, I get paid enough. And your guns are great and all, but I prefer my ninja tools." He gave a shrug. Felix couldn't help that he liked the feel of his blade slicing through flesh. It was sort of sadistic when one thought about it. "I'm just helping out a friend of a friend, so that's enough payment for me." Truth be told, he wasn't doing this for Suki, but he was sure she'd be happy to know that Kim would be safe after this issue was resolved. Stretching he nodded to the stairs. "I think I've seen enough. I should head home and make sure I help enough stuff for this fight." He looked to Kim, waiting for the gun maker to show him the way upstairs.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:48 pm

(Why so serious?)

Kim held back from giving a sigh when the guy said he really didn't need payment. Actually, he was sure the guy was as well off as he was. He seemed like a confident ninja. "Alright then," he said finally, with a shrug. "Lemme just lock up," he told Felix, going over to the gun cabinets and closing them, locking them shut. Turning, he spun the key ring on his finger as he headed for the stairs. There was also a number lock to get out of the basement as well, to which Kim tapped in eight numbers that had different key tones than the ones before. Yeah, he used two different sets of numbers, so that if someone managed to gain access to the numbers for entrance, they'd also need the exit code to get out. Closing the door behind Felix, he led the ninja back through the house and to the front door, opening it for him casually. It was habit for him by now. "Hey, thanks for this. This is...pretty big," he said with what could've been a mix between an apologetic and embarrassed grin.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:54 pm

Felix followed Kim back up the stairs and into the house after the guy locked up. He was well secured. Felix continued to follow him until he was at the front door. Stepping outside, he turned and looked to Kim with a nod when the guy thanked. "It's not not a problem, I've been waiting for something interesting to do." Felix was however wondering if he'd end up disappointed, since these guys were ninja. Oh well, he could always find someone to spar with or something. "See you around." Felix started to turn when he noticed something. How he'd failed to miss it before was beyond him. "Are...you...," a pause. "wearing fingernail polish?" It may have been out of the blue, but it seemed so odd. A rather long pause followed before Felix just had to ask. "Are you..." He shook his head, he was being rude. "Er, never mind, that's none of my business." Felix backed away feeling a bit embarrassed.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:30 pm

Kim's mixed grin didn't really fade when Felix said he was just looking for something interesting to do. The guy had just gotten here, hadn't he? Probably he was just really easily bored. Kim went to give a small wave when Felix said 'see ya round', but then the guy stopped turning around. He tilted his head at the question, glancing briefly at his hand when Felix asked, before looking back to the guy. "...yep." And then followed that long silence. Okay, was this guy only now figuring it out? He waited for Felix to speak again, looking at him curiously. He began to ask, then stopped, and Kim decided he'd be nice and not make Felix actually ask. "Am I...what? Gay?" He chuckled. "Sure am." He paused. "You cool with that?" It's not like he cared, but if the guy wasn't, he'd be sure to keep his distance. He'd met some pretty hard-headed people when it came to that kinda thing.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:43 pm

How had he missed it? Felix's brow twitched lightly when Kim answered so nonchalantly. His stance was disturbing. Felix's thoughts played back over and over. He'd seen no other signs. His attention snapped back to Kim when he was questioned if he was cool with that. "I...I don..." Oh God, how was he supposed to answer this? Had it not been for Kymin, Felix would never have questioned it to began with it! He shook his head. This was so damn confusing and it shouldn't be. "That's not what I was asking," Felix said feeling panicked. Damn all of these emotions! Where were they coming from? Felix couldn't even come up with an excuse for what he was going to ask. "I just...was going to ask..." Why couldn't he come up with an answer. Felix suddenly felt like a very small person in a very big world. He'd never felt like this before. Maybe losing the Blue Demon wasn't as great as he believed. Think of something so you can leave. Felix cleared his throat. "I'm going home," he finally said. He'd avoid it all together. Turning once more he started to walk away, his heart racing unnecessarily. He needed some water.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:51 pm

Kim blinked when Felix started stuttering over his words. Was this guy about to have a panic attack or what...? It was incredible how hard Kim had to try not to chuckle, but what held him back was the fact that he wasn't sure why Felix was acting like this. Maybe it was because he figured he should've seen it. On the other hand, maybe the guy was actually highly offended, or rather, just freaked out. "Hey, calm down man, if you're not cool with it, that's fine, I'll keep my distance," he said, holding his hands up defensively. That was when Felix just turned around and said he was going home after clearing his throat. All right. He'd keep his distance. Well that reaction was a bit stronger than the ones he normally got...
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:06 pm

Felix turned the nearest corner and bent over, hand on his knees as sweat dripped from his face. He didn't even realize that he was sweating until then. "The hell with these emotions," he said. He leaned back against the wall and took in a small breath. "I'm not sure I'm ready for all of this." He was speaking to no one in particular, but a movement on his right made him jump. He looked in the direction of the noise, only to see two cats run past. "And now I know fear." He shook his head and took the alley to the other side and found his way to his apartment. Opening the door he looked his empty home. Sighing he closed the door and slid to the floor, closing his eyes as he went.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:18 pm

It was two days later that Kim got another threat. But this time, it wasn't their typical threatening letter. Oh no. He got a phone call this time.

"Hello?"

"Kim Babo. It's been a while since we've last talked."

"I haven't changed my mind," he said stubbornly.

"Oh, that's okay. You'll change your mind soon enough."

"The hell's that supposed to mean?"

"Listen Babo. You're going to take a walk with some friends of mine. They'll convince you that we're doing this for a good cause."

"Convince me...?" Shit. Now he was nervous. "Hey, answer me." Click. Kim looked at his phone. His heart started racing, but it was fear that compelled it. "Fuck," he swore, running over to his desk in the back, taking out a spare cell phone and throwing it towards the living room floor. After, Kim started towards the basement at a run, just as he heard his front door break in. Kim only sent off three letters of a text message before stuffing his phone into his back pocket. It was only seconds later while he was trying to tap in the basement security code that he was grabbed, one of the three men there holding him in place while the other two worked on gagging and tying him up.

SOS
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:30 pm

Felix was sitting in Suki's shop, his head on the table as he looked up at the brunette. "So, when exactly do you want to do this," he asked. "The wedding I mean." He shrugged lightly. "I mean, it's so sudden. I understand if you haven't come up with anything." He'd been hanging around her shop the past two days just because he had no where else to go. When his phone went off in his pocket, he picked it up and read the text. "Well, I'm off to go meet with Kim, see you later," he said. He got up and walked out with a small wave. The second he was out of view, he raced towards Kim house. "This was not the way things were supposed to go."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:53 pm

Suki looked to Felix when he asked when she wanted the wedding. She looked a little embarrassed. "I've been thinking a lot about it, actually, but...I couldn't really decide on anything. What do you think? I mean, should we do it soon?" Suki wasn't really sure if he wanted a big wedding or not, but she herself wouldn't have many people to invite. She'd be happy with a small wedding, really. When Felix looked at his phone and said that he was going to meet Kim, she gave a smile and a nod. "Good luck," she called after him, giving a small wave of her own.

While Kim didn't like violence, it didn't mean he was about to let these guys drag him out of his house without a struggle. Even if it was just to buy Felix time to get there. In the end, they resorted to knocking him out and carrying him out of his house. Only one in the group was a ninja, so that one used a genjutsu to disguise Kim's body as they took him to the suburbs where abandoned warehouses were stored.

Kim woke up, coughing, to the unpleasant feel of ice water being dumped over his face. When he went to move, he realized that he was still tied up, but the cloth gag had been removed. He also noticed that the floor he was laying on was cold, like concrete. When he went to look around, he heard a voice speak. He recognized that voice to be the leader's, Aussir.

"Morning. Welcome to warehouse thirteen, Babo. I'm sure you can imagine why we brought you here. All we want is the blueprints. It's not our intentions to hurt you, but you're not leaving us with much choice." When Kim did nothing but glare, Aussir grinned deviously. "I thought that would be your answer. Leave his head alone, we don't want to go giving him amnesia."

Aussir nodded to the four men who were in the warehouse with them. The warehouse was full of ammunition and explosives, but nothing with which to use them. Jeremy copped out, Kim thought angrily, though his thoughts were interrupted by a hard kick to the stomach, which made his eyes widen before he started coughing. But that wasn't the end of it. All four ninja joined in on beating Kim, the latter of whom was typing something into his phone quickly, his hands still tied behind his back. It was only five minutes later that the beating did stop at Aussir's signal. Kim was panting and coughing from the pain.

"Thinking about changing your mind?" There was a pause and the sound of a text tone echoed throughout the warehouse. Aussir seemed surprised by this, and suddenly was very angry. "What the hell was that?!" Immediately he himself went over to Kim, who was giving him a small grin despite the pain, and snatched the phone. Looking at it for a moment, he crushed it in his hand and punched the lackey who was the ninja. "I told you to make sure he didn't have a damn phone on him!" Instead of leaving the other four to do it, Aussir himself started kicking Kim at full force, once in the stomach every now and then to prevent Kim from screaming.

Outside the warehouse were three guards walking around to make sure no one was going to come and ruin things. Since all the warehouses in the area were abandoned, and no one ever really came by, they weren't too concerned about it, but their boss had insisted on some kind of security measures.

Back at Kim's house, the phone he tossed on the floor started vibrating, and ringing loudly as it lit up and received it's owners' text message. Kim could only hope Felix got there in time to find it. It was set to ring until the message was viewed, so he hoped the silver haired ninja went to check his house first...

suburbd waarehouse 13
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:40 pm

Felix searched Kim's house for any clues, but he shinobi found nothing but a phone. He couldn't summon the Executioner because he'd left the summoning with Kiara and Zane with Nora. Felix wasn't sure if he'd ever get his summonings back and he hadn't been so eager about giving Zane away so soon after regaining him. Felix sighed and started out of the house when he heard something ring. His phone never rang, so it had to be the one on the floor. Walking over to it, he opened it. "He sent a message to his own phone..." Felix put it in his pocket in case there was another details message coming. He had no idea where the warehouse was, but he'd find out. Leaving out of the house, he hurried into the streets, question people about the warehouses until he had a pretty good idea.

Upon arriving at the warehouse, Felix spotted the guards. It'd taken him a minute to get there and find the right one, so he just hoped Kim was okay. Blue eyes blazing as he stood in the tree, he pulled a kunai out and tossed it overhead, behind the warehouse. Felix smirked, this was what he lived for. Hoping the sound of the kunai would draw the guards attention away, Felix dropped from the tree and living up to his name, moved swiftly towards his targets.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:47 pm

The guards looked to the noise, and two went off to investigate, leaving the third behind. The one left behind was an ordinary man, but he had muscle to him. One of the two that had gone to check the noise was a ninja, the other also an ordinary man. "The hell was that?" the ninja asked quietly. "Probably a squirrel," the ordinary one said with a shrug. The ninja shook his head. "I don't think so. Either way, let's go. If we don't check it out and it is a threat, Aussir'll have our heads," he grunted.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:02 am

Felix was going to take the guy in the front out first. Moving quickly with the speed of a Stealth ninja, he drove his kunai deep into the guy's chest, using his gloved hand to muffle the man's death cry. Felix laid him down and then went around back, grabbing the ordinary man by the shirt and slamming him into the ninja. Felix pulled another kunai and drove it into the man's ribs cage, twisting it, he kicked him back and let him die. He looked to the ninja and took him out with a quick jab to the trachea, crushing his windpipe and cutting off his oxygen. When he was done, he blinked and sighed. "Damn it, I wasn't supposed to kill them." He shook his head. "Who the hell tells a ninja not to kill." Going around to the front, Felix slowly opened the door and then entered, his icy blue eyes narrow.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:10 am

When the door opened, Aussir stopped in his assault on the blue haired mechanic, and was clearly confused. "Where the hell are Perry, Igor, and Jun?" He shook his head and stepped over Kim's shaking body. "Can I help you with something? I'm a little busy here." The four men that were under Aussir's command stepped up behind their leader, just in case.

Kim wasn't facing the door, so he didn't know who it was coming in, but right now that was the last thing on his mind. Since Aussir hadn't held back in any of his attacks, blood was seeping out of Kim's mouth, and his breaths were coming in painful gasps and coughs. His body was shaking, and his hair dripping with what was left of the water they'd used to awaken him. Even as Aussir spoke, Kim coughed blood onto the ground in front of him.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:16 am

Felix looked at the leader and then down to Kim's shaking body. He couldn't see the guy, but he didn't sound so great. The coughing was enough to hint that they'd been assaulting the mechanic. Felix looked back at the leader. "If you're talking about the guards, I sort of...put them to sleep." Felix shrugged and looked at the four guys behind the leader. What did they think they were doing? Felix simply ignored them and answered Aussir's question. "Actually you can help me, I was sort of here to get Kim, if that's not too much to ask for." Felix knew they weren't going to let the guy go, but hey, the guy had asked, so Felix would answer. If he'd know Kim's condition, he wouldn't be wasting time.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:27 am

Aussir raised an eyebrow as the guy asked if he could take Kim. "Sorry pal, he was just about to share a bit of information with us. After he does, I'll be glad to return him to ya. Until then, why don't you get lost." Aussir looked over his shoulder at the one ninja out of the four behind him. The guy didn't have a headband on, but with the way he moved, it was obvious he'd had training, for he started forward, throwing a kunai at Felix as he went in to punch the guy. Aussir nearly glared at the guy for throwing metal kunai around such dangerous explosives. The hell was he thinking?!

Kim was only slightly relieved when he heard Felix's voice, but that relief was wiped away in an instant as he started finding it harder and harder to breathe. After a few moments, he started realizing what had happened. Because of the assaults, one of his ribs had broken, and in the worst possible spot. It was because one of his lungs was punctured that he couldn't breathe. A moment after the realization hit him, he started into a small coughing fit, blood spurting from his mouth with each cough.

One of the men who helped to kidnap Kim looked backwards at him, then nudged Aussir. "Boss. Hey boss, look at him." He seemed fairly concerned. When Aussir looked back, he seemed a bit worried himself. "Damn. Maybe I went too far. Go find a doctor, we need him alive," he said, to which the guy who'd seen Kim coughing gave a nod and ran off towards the back entrance of the warehouse.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:37 am

Felix's blue eyes grew icy as he heard Kim's coughing grow worse. He couldn't see the blood, but he heard the leader speak. Gone too far? Felix would crush this man. He didn't need the Blue Demon to express how pissed he was. The second the guy threw the kunai at him, Felix side stepped him, grabbed his arm, and drove his knee into his stomach, sending him to his death with a kunai to the spine. Felix then moved for the other two, letting the guy heading out the door go. Felix was no medic and he could use all the help he could get with Kim. Drawing a second kunai, Felix went around Aussir, he was going to be last, and round house kicked the guy behind him and finally sent the last one packing into a few boxes of ammunition. Felix then turned to the leader, avoiding looking at Kim's fragile state. "Let it be known that I'm going to kill you, and you will suffer along the way."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:48 am

Aussir's eyes widened as his men were taken out one after the other, without them so much as being able to land a hit. He'd at least taken the time to teach them to fight properly, even if they weren't ninja, but this guy was impossibly fast. Faster than he was for sure. He took a step back when Felix started coming closer, but was careful of Kim, whose coughs still hadn't died down. He took another step backwards, over Kim, when Felix threatened to kill him. "Sorry, not today," he growled, throwing three kunai at Felix, before throwing down a smoke bomb and taking off, using a shadow clone jutsu as he went, in case the guy tried to attack or follow him. If his follower came back with a doctor, he wondered if that silver haired freak would kill him. Aussir could only hope not.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:57 am

Felix dodged the kunai and started ofter the guy, but the smoke had kept him from continuing after his attacker. Felix cursed under his breath and punched the side of the wall. "Damn coward," he said as he turned back and went to Kim. Kneeling down beside the blue haired man he shook his head. "You don't look so hot," Felix said as he carefully turned the guy over. "This is why we learn to fight," Felix mumbled as he cut the ropes and then picked Kim up off the ground. "Damn you're light." Again he wished that he had the Executioner with him. It would have been much quicker to move. Heading out the door he started for town, moving a quick pace. "If you die, Suki will never forgive me, so you have to stay alive," Felix said, just too keep Kim awake. "And for the record, I have nothing against your sexuality, I'm just not great when it comes to awkward situations." He kept moving. "And for the record, you really have to live because I know no one in the village, so you have to be the best man at the wedding."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:09 am

Kim's face was starting to turn colors from the lack of oxygen, but he was still awake, although barely. Felix's silver hair registered in his mind right before his shaking body was picked up. It was getting too hard to stay awake. His mind was going numb with the effort. While he heard everything Felix was saying, he couldn't really do anything to show that he could. His brown eyes were flickering to stay open, and the coughing had died down a bit, but only because he was so close to falling unconscious. When Felix mentioned him being best man at the wedding, a small grin passed briefly over his face, and he nearly chuckled, but it was cut off by another fit of coughing. After a moment of coughing, Kim was finally unable to stay conscious, and his eyes ended up closing, his breaths were coming in short gasps and coughs once more, despite the fact that he was out cold. However, his breaths started becoming less frequent, and a small cough would come from him every now and then. He wasn't dead yet, but he was quickly fading.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum