Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Starlight Festival

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Starlight Festival  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Starlight Festival

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:25 pm

Suki slid into the cart, shaking her head lightly at Felix. "Take it however you want." She giggled lightly at his question. "If I was, I wouldn't be going near this thing." Though she was glad there were no roller coasters here. She couldn't ride those. When Felix raised his cotton candy, she giggled and did as well. "To the happiest days of my life," she said with a bright smile. Taking a piece off, she put it in her mouth before leaning lightly against Felix.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:33 pm

Felix gingerly wrapped his arm around Suki as she leaned against him. "Glad I can make you happy," he whispered. His blue eyes shinned. Fireworks soon lit up the sky in all sorts of colors. To the best days of my life as well. He had thought about take her outside the village to watch the stars, but this was nice. If need be, he'd just ask the operator to let them chill up here for a while. Besides, it was nice up here and what better way to enjoy the night than to ride the Ferris Wheel with the one girl he truly loved.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:41 pm

Suki smiled when she felt Felix wrap his arm around her. This was so nice. She'd never dreamed of being so happy. When the fireworks started off, her eyes lit up. "No matter how many times I see them, they never lose their beauty. They seem especially pretty tonight though," she said softly. She picked a piece of cotton candy off her stick, which was nearly empty and held it in front of Felix's mouth with a smile. "Open up," she told him sweetly.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:45 pm

Felix watched the fireworks. "You're pretty," he said in response to Suki's excitement about the fireworks. He then opened his mouth to allow her to put the cotton candy there. He too took a piece from his own and placed it in her mouth. This was so similar to the Dragon Festival that his heart ached with the memory. "Hey, look at that," Felix said, pointing to the sky after a moment. A wave of stars were streaking across the sky. "What a perfect day to come to the festival, did you know there was going to be a star shower," he asked with a grin.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:52 pm

Suki blushed lightly when he said she was pretty. She giggled a bit when he put a piece of cotton candy in her mouth. "And you're handsome," she retorted, kissing him lightly on the cheek. She wasn't nearly so shy as she'd been when she was younger. And nowadays she'd easily admit how much she loved Felix. Her gaze followed where he was pointing, a bright smile coming over her face. "No, I didn't know," she said in awe. "What a rare thing," she whispered happily.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:56 pm

Felix smirked when she called him handsome. For once he decided not to be conceited. Instead, he smiled when she kissed him on the cheek and looked at the stars as they fell across the sky. Blue eyes shined with a new light. "What a rare thing it is," he responded. Felix wasn't talking about him and Suki and their unfaltering love. He wished he could live in this moment forever. If time just stopped her, he'd be perfectly fine with that. He leaned closed to her and kissed her on the lips. He then backed off and returned to watching the stars in the sky. I pray I never forget this memory. A memory that is far too precious to forget.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:02 pm

Suki swore her heart skipped a beat when Felix kissed her on the lips. Like the fireworks, it didn't matter how many times it happened, she would always feel happiness when he kissed her. She once more leaned against him when he went back to watching the stars. She couldn't help but look at him with a smile though. Rare or not, she wasn't really interested in the stars right now. "I love you," she said softly, her hazel eyes glimmering.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:08 pm

Felix looked at the brunette as she said she loved him. "I love you too." Felix had said those three words to so many people in his life, but this was probably the second time he really meant it from the bottom of his heart. The last time he'd said it was 836 years ago, to the first girl he'd ever loved, that same day she'd died in his arms. Surprisingly, none of that mattered right now. Today wouldn't be the last day he told Suki he loved her, so he was more than happy. He smiled and enjoyed the moment. Yes, this was really a night worth remembering.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:14 pm

Suki smiled happily. She swore the last time she'd been so happy, it'd been at their wedding, and she'd nearly been about to cry then. As it was, she felt her eyes getting moist, so she leaned against Felix again, practically snuggling up to him. It was getting a bit brisk outside. If the Ferris Wheel were to break down right then and there...she wouldn't have minded.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:23 pm

When the Ferris Wheel finally came to a stop, Felix slid out of the seat and then he helped Suki out. Then, out of common courtesy, he waited for Kim and Jace to get off the ride. "Well you two, it's been a great night," he said. "Thanks for hanging with us," he said with a smile. "I think I'm going to go complete the challenge, you two have a nice night." He waited for Suki to say her goodbyes and then he started off, but stopped. "Oh, Jace, I've decided that you're good enough for Kim. Take care of my little brother will ya?" He gave a small wave goodbye and then started for the nearest shop to get a blanket. Once he'd done that he started out of the village. Screw just going out of the village, they were going to the top of the mountains to get the best view.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:29 pm

When Kim and Jace got off the ride, the two of them were laughing, though Kim looked a bit embarrassed. Jace kept teasing him, and while Kim found it embarrassing, he also kind of enjoyed it. "Oh, you guys are leaving?" He gave them a small wave then. "In that case, good night. You too," he said. Jace gave a small wave to Suki and Felix. "Good bye. Was nice meeting you." He grinned at Felix's comment, then gave a mock salute. "Will do."

Suki waved goodbye to Kim and Jace, nodding to Jace when he said it'd been nice meeting them. "Bye. See you later." And then she followed Felix, blinking when she realized they were going out of the village. "Where're we going?" she asked, walking next to him, her arm hooked into his.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:35 pm

Felix smiled when Suki asked where they were going. "Someplace quiet where we can enjoy the stars," he responded. "The view will be much better where we're going." He led her up the mountain pass and once they'd reached the top, he laid the blanket out on a patch of grass and then took a seat. "See, everything's so much closer here," he said. His icy blue eyes shinned. He laid down on his back, crossing his arms behind his head. Yeah, this was nice. Very nice indeed.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:47 pm

Someplace quiet where they could see the stars? He meant the mountains, right? Or at least, that's what Suki was thinking. Her smile widened a bit when she realized she was right. She laid down on the blanket after Felix, but laid right up against him with her head against the side of his chest as she looked up at the stars. "They are," she agreed. "They're so beautiful..." she whispered.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:53 pm

Felix smiled when Suki spoke. "Just like you," he said as he carefully pulled the second blanket he'd bought over her. He wasn't going to let her freeze to death out here. That would make him less of a gentleman, and he prided himself on his gentleman like stature. "So, is this the best night of your life or what," he asked with a grin. "Because if it is, this totally puts me ahead of Kim on the best friend list." He peered down at her with a smirk.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:56 pm

Once more, Suki blushed lightly at Felix's compliment. It wasn't even so embarrassing, but still. She smiled when he pulled the blanket over her, snuggling a little closer to him. She wondered if he was cold too... Suki started giggling at Felix's comment about the best friend list. "You two are competing?" she asked. That amused her. Felix had already married her, and despite the fact that Kim was her best friend, Felix came first. She nodded. "It absolutely is," she said, looking up at him.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:00 pm

Felix nodded proudly when she asked if they were competing. "Yeps, have been for a while now." He grinned. "Nothing too serious, for I am a well behaved person." He then smirked. "By the way, you're blushing, just thought I'd point that out." He wrapped his around her when she snuggled closely to him. Well, this was one way to keep warm. Blue eyes shinned mischievously before he spoke. "You know, I haven't complained for a while now. Isn't it so much more peaceful?" Oh yeah, he was still going for the challenge. That and he'd text Kim and let him know that he was now the second best friend. Felix loved winning.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:06 pm

Suki smiled when he said they'd been competing. Honestly, that was just like Kim. "I know, I know," she giggled when he told her she was blushing. "I'm only blushing because I know you love it so much," she teased. She started laughing lightly when he mentioned how he hadn't complained for a while. "Alright fine, you win," she giggled. She merely shook her head. She wasn't about to put up a fight on something like that. Giving a small, happy sigh, Suki wrapped her arm lightly over Felix's chest as she laid against him. "This is nice..."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:16 pm

"Uh huh, sure you are," he said in response to her reason for blushing. He then grinned in triumph when he was told that he had won. "Challenge complete." Felix had never felt so victorious in his life. Two victories in one night, yeah, this was the life. He then nodded when she said it was nice. Closing his eyes he relaxed, letting his mind drift to everywhere and nowhere, but he wasn't sleep, oh no he could sleep under the stars. Felix preferred his bed. He was just enjoying the moment since it was here.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:19 pm

Suki gave a small chuckle but said nothing when he said sure she was. Same with when he said he'd completed the challenge, that hadn't really been a challenge to begin with. It was a few moments more before Suki moved again, propping herself up a little so that she was slightly above Felix. "Felix?" she whispered. Had he fallen asleep? She didn't think so. She waited until he either responded or opening his eyes before continuing with a soft smile. "Thank you," she said softly, waiting just a moment before she leaned down and kissed him.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:25 pm

Felix listened to her chuckle until she said his name. He'd felt her move, but he had thought she was just getting comfortable. He looked at her curiously. "Yes?" When she thanked him, he blinked confused. Then she went and kissed him, leaving him speechless. Felix had to find his voice before speaking. "Um, you're welcome?" It sounded more like a question, rather than a statement. He had no idea what she was thanking him for, but he wouldn't question it. If he'd made her happy, that was all that matter. He gazed into her hazel eyes for a long time and then smiled.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:29 pm

There was a small giggle when Felix sounded confused. She guessed she'd clarify it for him. "Thank you, for making me the happiest girl in the world," she said, moving so that her head was laying on his chest, and her arm was once more wrapped over him. She was pressed lightly against him, and closed her eyes with a small smile. She wouldn't fall asleep. She just wanted to lay with Felix for as long as she could.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2