Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Village Hidden in the Sunlight

2 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The Village Hidden in the Sunlight - Page 2 Empty Re: The Village Hidden in the Sunlight

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:45 am

Kymin felt a bit bad once he saw Mori's ears droop. Poor guy. But...this was actually pretty interesting. Even meeting other neko's was rare, and to find one who was so picky about his mates...Kymin nearly smiled, but didn't want to seem inconsiderate. "In any case, I'll keep an eye out for you. Give you a call if I find anyone." Taking out his phone, Kymin tapped a few things in before handing it to Mori so the guy could put his number in. "Sound good?' he asked with a smile.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Village Hidden in the Sunlight - Page 2 Empty Re: The Village Hidden in the Sunlight

Post by The Godfather Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:49 am

Mori looked like someone had just handed him a purebred neko when Kymin said he'd keep a look out for him. "Really?" He couldn't hold in his joy, and it resulted in his tail popping from nowhere. It flicked happily. "I've been searching forever. If it were up to me, I'd gladly take anyone in this village. There is a certain someone I really am fond of, but my family's strict rules forbid it." He smiled regardless and put his number into Kymin's phone. "You're a real life saver. If there is anything I can do to repay you, just let me know."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:54 am

Kymin blinked. Had that just...did Mori just sprout a tail out of nowhere? Or had it been there all along? No, he would have noticed if it'd been there the whole time. "Er, Mori...you just grew a tail," he stated, chuckling slightly. He wasn't sure how to react to that. Had it been part of the genjutsu? But didn't the genjutsu just make him look younger? Giving a grin, Kymin took his phone back. "Nah, it's nothin. It'd be nice to see more nekos in the world anyhow. You guys are adorable and fun all wrapped into one," he chuckled. It had been meant as a compliment, and Kymin hoped Mori took it as one. It was just...damn it, sometimes Kymin's compliments came out as flirts by accident, because he was so open about everything he thought.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:02 am

Mori's face turned a bright red when Kymin pointed out his tail. "Oh fuu," he said, taking it into his hand and placing it on his lap. "I guess I got a little excited." He gave a small chuckle. "And it didn't grow, it was always there, just hidden under a genjutsu. The little ones find it funny to yank it when they run by. That however is very unpleasant on my part." Just the thought made the tip of his tail twitch. "Anyway, I'm glad you find us adorable, although I do think it's because I look younger than what I am is the reason for this." He smiled and looked to the door. His right ear twitched slightly as it opened.

Felix walked in with a smirk. "I'm back," he said. "Meet Yuna and Lin." Felix let the two girls slid past him. "They'll be helping you with whatever you need. Both are certified in child care and CPR and all other necessary things. This should give you some time to breath." He went over to the desk. "Think you can handle introducing the little ones to them?" Mori nodded after giving the girls a wave.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:09 am

Kymin couldn't help but chuckle when Mori said the little ones liked to pull on it. "Makes sense that you'd want to hide it then..." A small laugh escaped him when the neko said that Kymin probably thought that just because he looked younger. "Well that's definitely part of it," he laughed. Looking to the door when Felix came in, he grinned lightly to see two women with him. He wondered briefly if that was a common sight for the village, but pushed the thought aside just as quickly as it'd come. Kymin gave a nod and a smile to both girls and stood up. Ah, he wanted to stretch, but he guessed he'd wait until he got outside to do so. "Took you long enough," he joked, giving Felix a grin. Well, finding two willing people to help with an orphanage was a feat in itself, but then again, the silver haired devil probably bribed them with large paychecks. The very image that put into his mind made the black haired ninja chuckle.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:15 am

Mori's face went pale when he saw Yuna walk through the door. His tail was twitching like he'd just spotted something of interest and his ears flicked. He was sure he looked like a complete idiot. Had Felix done this on purpose? He hoped not. Felix knew his situation. "Y-yes, I can find...er, show them the kids." He got up and looked to Kymin, giving a small bow. "Again, thank you." He then looked to the ladies. "I'm Mori, Director of the Orphanage, if you'd follow me I'll be more than happy to show you around." It was the same thing he said to potential adopters.

Felix blinked when Mori started twitching and flicking. "You okay," Felix asked. "I'm fine," Mori quickly answered. Felix shrugged. "Okay then. Yuna, Lin, you're in Mori's capable hands. Your paychecks will be wired directly to your accounts. Please take good care of the children." A pause. "If not, Mori will let me know. These children are his children. And since I own this place, it makes them my children as well. And no one messes with my children." Felix smiled. "Good day." He looked to Kymin. "Let us go."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:22 am

Kymin looked to Mori when the guy started acting all nervous, twitching like that. Then he looked back to Felix and the girls, his eyes flicking back to the girls before returning to Mori. Ooohhh.... He tried not to grin. Poor guy. "No problem," he said with a smile. However, he did grin when Felix mentioned the paychecks. "Knew it," he muttered with a chuckle. He blinked, however, when Felix started acting all bad ass and saying how the kids were his as well. It made him smile. Mori was right, Felix really did have a soft spot for kids. That was nice to know. "Sure thing," he said, waving to Mori. "Good luck you guys," he was clearly and very specifically talking mostly to the nervous neko. Following after Felix, Kymin looked around for Vishnu and the kids as soon as they exited the orphanage.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:27 am

Felix walked outside without another word. When they were down near the grassy area he looked to Kymin. "What was that about you knew it," he asked. He quickly spotted the children on the right side near the gates. Walking over to them, he gave a small whistle. "Vishnu," he called. "Come here you little runt." He looked to Tyler, Joey, and Kina. "Go inside and meet the new staff," he told them. "I shall see you all around." Felix had slipped a list of instructions and his keys into the desk for Mori. He'd know what to do from there. "Alright, you ready to leave this place?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:35 am

Kymin looked to Felix when he asked what that was about. "I'll tell you later," he grinned. When Vishnu came running over, Kymin sat on his feet and called the puppy, who happily hopped on Kymin's knees, licking him as the black haired ninja pet the dog. Man's best friend indeed. Only a day in and Kymin found he was so attached to the small creature. Chuckling, Kymin stood up, picking Vishnu up with him. He figured a dog with Vishnu's mix in genetics would soon be too big for him to carry around so casually. He wanted to do it while it was still a pup. Kymin gave a small wave to the three children, who said their goodbye's before running off to find Mori. Kymin looked to Felix with a grin. "Yep. Let's go." He couldn't help but give a small laugh when Vishnu started squirming, trying to lick his face again, nipping playfully every now and then. Kymin didn't mind that the dog bit a little, so long as it was only playful and not in a vicious manner.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:53 am

Felix set off without any fuss. As they walked he'd occasionally glance at the map, but other than that he knew his way around because of the directions he'd been giving. Exiting on the other side of the Rogue Forest and making his way, Felix checked the time. "We've been traveling for a while. How about we stop in the next village and get something to eat as well as find a hotel to crash in." He checked the map. "I'd say we have another hour before we get to the next village." He smirked. "Can ya make it that far, Vishnu?" Felix started ahead, stopping only once they'd made it to the village. Felix blinked when he smelled decay and fire. "Do you smell that," Felix asked. His blue eyes widened as the village burst into flames. "W-what just happened?" Felix started to take a step forward, but something stopped him, an overwhelming force that he didn't recognize. What is that? He blinked. "Why is no one screaming?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:03 am

Kymin grinned lightly, occasionally glancing at the small half wolf that trotted along next to them, and to Felix as well. Funny, every time he glanced between the two, a feeling of happiness washed over him. Something like this had only ever happened once before a long time ago, but it wasn't something that happened as constantly as it was now. "Sounds good to me," he agreed with a smile. He wasn't picky, and it'd been a long day anyways. He stopped when Felix did, his smile fading. Something was terribly wrong and it wasn't just the smell. "Y-yeah..." He blinked when the village was set aflame, his eyes widening, though the fire had nothing to do with the reason.

Kymin's green eyes were wide in what could be described as nothing other than horror as he gazed upon the village in front of them. Souls, hundreds, were being pulled towards the center of the village, and Kymin could see every one clearly. Some were being pulled quickly, others more slowly, and some were at a standstill, shivering as if fighting against the force trying to pull them in. "F-fuck..." he cursed in horror. "Th-they're all dead...just in an instant like that..." he said quietly. He swallowed and glanced down at the puppy, who was now growling. Kymin shook his head and looked back towards the village. He couldn't let this happen. The black haired ninja started forward in a run, no hesitation in his step. He was already responsible for more than fifty souls being cast away, he would not be responsible for hundreds more.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:19 am

Felix was surprised when Kymin said they were all dead. "What?" His question was left unanswered as Kymin ran into the village. Felix started after him, but a voice in his head spoke clearly. Unless you have a death wish, I'd advise you to stay back. This is not a fight you can win. Felix blinked. "But Kymin's in there." Despite the overwhelming presence, Felix followed after the black haired ninja. "Kymin wait." What the hell was going on? How could they all be dead. Felix's pace slowed when he saw the bodies littering the ground, but there was something off about them, each one's chest was caved in and there heart was missing. Felix swallowed. "Who would do this and why?"

In the center of the village a man knelt over the body of a young girl. In his hand was her heart and he chewed on it as if it were the last meal he'd ever have. Around him souls were flowing into his body, or rather they were being pulled in. When the sound of approaching footsteps neared him, his wings spread, almost like a warning sign. Red eyes glowed past the flames and a grin spread across his face as he licked his lips, swallowing the remainder of the heart as a whole.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:27 am

Kymin panted the further he got into the village. He hadn't run all that far, and he could tell that physical exhaustion had nothing to do with his lack of breath. He felt like his soul was being tugged on, and it wasn't a pleasant feeling. When he saw the only living thing in the village, he came to a stop, his eyes resting on the wings before spotting the rest of the being. The glow of the eyes and the grin that accompanied made the black haired ninja take a step back, his eyes still wide. "Wh-at the hell are you doing..?" he growled angrily, panting lightly. This man, or...no, this thing couldn't possibly be man. It couldn't possibly be human. It was eating hearts. He'd seen the bodies on his way here, he heard the souls, the mass of souls screaming their pain. It made Kymin feel sick. His face had paled a shade just from being in this place. It was clear though, if nothing else had been there to prove it, that the source of the pull was coming from this creature, for Kymin saw the souls floating towards it. The swirling amass of colors nearly made the black haired ninja dizzy. He could barely even comprehend what he was seeing. What monster would do something like this?
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:51 am

The man stopped kneeling over the body and stood to his full height. The grin never failing. "That's a very simple answer, I'm eating." He licked his fingers for any traces of blood. "But oddly enough I'm still hungry." He'd met his quota already, but he never left survivors. Fifty people was all he needed. He could always come back for me, but he had a very unsatisfiable appetite. He looked at the souls around him. They would help end the gnawing hunger. His gaze fell back to Kymin. There was something oddly familiar about him. The man's grin faded when he realized who this was. "You are of the Onihana, are you not?" He didn't wait for Kymin to answer. He moved, using his wings to push him forward, a hand engulfed in flames aiming for Kymin's throat. The anger he was feeling was making the souls flow faster towards him. He would kill this man.

Felix started in Kymin's direction but there was a pressure in the air that was only increasing by the moment. Felix put his hand to his chest. It felt like something was trying to force it's way out of him. It was making him feel very nauseous. Turn back, leave Kymin to his own tasks. This is not your fight. The thing will kill you. Immortal or not, you do not stand a chance. Felix shook his head. No, he was finding Kymin, no matt-Felix paused mid-step. His eyes widened lightly. He couldn't breath. Felix swayed and then hit the ground, his chest soaking with blood. What's happening? I warned you. This creature has been born of pure evil. It's presence is suffocating and crushing you. It's attempting to retrieve your soul. I can't protect you like this. It will crush your heart as well, the cage is already ripping through. Felix was annoyed. This thing was causing all kind of problems. "Kymin..." Felix was reluctant, but he knew he'd have to turn back. He however did not move. "Why would you run into a battle blind. You're not immortal you idiot...."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:01 am

Kymin swallowed lightly. His soul was old, and strong, but the pull was becoming too much to ignore. It was more than just discomfort now, and it only got worse when the thing asked if he was of the Onihana Clan. Green eyes widened at the sudden movement, and there was a flash of silver. The sword looked like any other except for the sheer brightness of which it shown. It had cut across the thing's chest and shoulder. He'd very nearly missed his mark, but he couldn't care less, because for now...Kymin was legitimately fearful of this thing in front of him. Ira Vangloria shined before fading, leaving Kymin panting. It'd felt like his sword had been almost pulled completely out of his hand. That had never happened before. It was a terrifying feeling.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:30 am

The fire dissolved as something sliced it's chest and shoulder, but it's hand was still hot from the flames, burning into Kymin's neck, as he took his throat. He then tackled Kymin to the ground, it's wings folding in. "You are weaker than I remember. You must have forced yet another soul out of it's original body. I wanted to kill you, to watch you die in agony, but I am not like the unfair Onihana who push out weak defenseless souls of a newborn. No, I will let you grown stronger and then we shall fight as equals." It's red eyes continued to glow, despite the black blood the spilled from the wound. "Until then, I shall give you something to remember me by, so you will know how much stronger you will need to become in order to match me." The creature smiled, but where normal teeth should have been, it seemed to be an endless row of canines. It leaned down and took Kymin's arm in it's teeth, biting down with no mercy until the wound bleed fiercely. Clamping down to get a good grip, he tore a bit of flesh as he pulled upwards. Making sure Kymin was watching as he chewed on the small sliver of flesh. "Your flesh is a treat, I wonder if your heart is just as good." This thing was not done though. He was going to make sure Kymin would never forget him, even if he died a thousand times over. His wings raised above his head, the ends were like titanium rods in the form of a feather. He drove only one into the opposite arm until it hit bone, but he went a bit deeper, cracking the bone. "And just in case this isn't enough, remember the name Batsu. I'll even carve it into your flesh, so you'll never forget." The opposite wing set ablaze and began to burn right through Kymin's shirt until it hit flesh and began to carve it's name across the front of Kymin's chest. When it was done, he grinned. "This is your punishment for the actions of your Clan. Until next time, Onihana." With that it flew off into the sky, disappearing behind a smoke cloud.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:36 pm

Kymin tried unsuccessfully to jump back from the thing as it went to tackle him, hitting the ground hard, cringing lightly. The burn wound on his neck made him clench his jaw in pain, but he wasn't about to give up against something like this, something that ate the souls and hearts of a village. Weaker...than he remembers? What the hell is it talking about?! And Kymin was about to say so, when he realized something far more horrifying than just it's appearance.

"No no, there's nothing wrong with a person having a black soul. The color of our souls does not define us," Uncle said, looking down at the small black haired boy. "It is those with souls that lack a color that we should strive to stay away from. It's people with colorless souls that are nothing but evil."

Hearing about a colorless soul was one thing, actually seeing it was something that froze Kymin in place. Where the pupils of this creature should have been, there was a complete lack of color, like a void that destroyed any good trying to enter. The black haired ninja found that he was shivering at the mere sight. His eyes widened and he loosed a scream as the thing bit down on his arm. It was far more painful than any sword wound he'd ever had, but that might've been because of the terror of the creature as a whole. Which only seemed to be added onto as it made sure Kymin saw it chewing a piece of his skin, commenting on...on how it tasted.

Now Kymin's breaths were coming in shaky, pained gasps, and he couldn't even manage to get out a single word of protest. Green eyes looked to the wings when they raised, a piercing scream filling the air as the end of one struck bone, tears forming in his eyes as he tried to pull away, only making the pain worse. The screams didn't, couldn't, stop as the creature burnt its own name into Kymin's chest. It would have been nice if he couldn't comprehend what the creature was saying, but he found himself hyper aware of everything that was going on, including the pain that was torturing his body.

Even when the thing flew off, Kymin found he couldn't help the small whimpering screams that escaped him, tears flowing from his eyes, which he shut tight. The second easiest way to see the color of a person's soul was by looking at their blood. And Kymin had seen silver smoke radiating in the air around him, so much mist that he didn't dare wonder how much blood it was permeating from. He was sure the worst of it was from his shoulder, and his chest and neck weren't even bleeding due to having been burns. No, perhaps the worst of it was coming from his arm. Kymin couldn't bring himself to care. The pain was too much. Was...this where he was going to die in this life?

A small yipping came from the distance as Vishnu ran forward, since the invisible force stopping him before had all but disappeared. Immediately he ran for Kymin, whimpering when he saw him on the ground, licking the side of his face. Nudging Kymin's face with his muzzle, the puppy looked around whimpering, before giving a bark. And another, trying to call someone to help. Once more, Vishnu turned to Kymin, licking up the tears of pain that had streamed down the ninja's face.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:56 pm

Felix was at the edge of losing consciousness when the pressure suddenly disappeared. He gave a few coughs and then got up from the ground, holding his chest. He heard Vishnu's barking and it made him uneasy. Something was horribly wrong, he could feel it. Felix broke into a run, moving past the dead bodies and collapsing buildings until he found Kymin laying on the ground, tears flowing from his cheeks and blood covering his body, as well a small whimpering screams. He was almost frozen by the site. What had happened? He dropped to his knees and leaned over Kymin. "Hey, Kymin," he gave him a small shake. "Kymin, don't die on me, okay. You don't get to die!" Felix knew what he was about to do would be costly, but if he could relieve some of the burden from Kymin until they got to a hospital, he could probably save his life. Felix pulled a scrolled, using some of the blood from his chest he wrote quickly.

"Gate Keepers Exchange." Stop the bleeding on his arm, he'll go into shock if you don't. Leave the chest wound alone, it'll be far too close to your heart and you're still bleeding out yourself. Felix nodded and placed his hand on Kymin's arm. The hole disappearing from Kymin's arm. Felix flinched when he felt his own bone crack. That was very unpleasant. He just hoped it'd be enough. If he were to take the damage of the other arm he'd be far too injured to carry Kymin. However, he needed Kymin alive, so he'd go through with it. He touched the other arm, taking the damage. Felix blinked away the sudden blur in his vision. Had whatever attacked Kymin really taken a chunk of his arm? Felix shook his head. "Vishnu, I want you to go find the nearest village." He put a note on the dog. "Go find help." Placing a tracking jutsu on the dog, Felix slipped his arms under Kymin and lifted him up. Please don't die. If you disappear, I'll have nothing left.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:19 pm

By the time Felix got to doing the jutsu, Kymin was already slipping into unconsciousness. It felt like his body was losing heat, fast. Ah, he'd always hated that part of dying...

Vishnu whimpered when Felix came, trotting from Felix to Kymin, looking up at the silver haired human as he approached. When told to go find a village, he whimpered, looking at Kymin and nudging the black haired human with his muzzle again. Giving a small bark, and one last whimper, Vishnu ran off with the note attached. He just needed to find another human, right?

When Vishnu got to the gates of a village, and smelled other humans, he started barking, panting lightly. One of the guards on the gate looked down curiously, signaling that she was gonna go down to the other guards. Bending down, she pet the puppy once before taking the note it had. Blinking, she stood up. "Hey, I'm gonna go see what's up with this note," she called up.

"You shouldn't waste your energy," one said.

Kinana shook her head. "Someone's in trouble. Send someone to take over my shift. I'll take it up with Renji later," she said, looking down at the puppy before looking back into the village and giving a whistle. A big brown bear came running over, and she pet it before looking down to the puppy. "Lead the way little guy."

Vishnu looked up at the bear, giving a small whimper, before looking up to the girl as she told him to go. Giving another bark, Vishnu ran off in the direction he'd come from.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:25 pm

Felix was following Vishnu's trail. His steps were slower than usual and his shoulder ached with the weight of Kymin. He needed to stop and rest, but he refused to stop until help came. Kymin's life depended on him making it to the nearest village. Felix gave a small cough, making him flinch. This jutsu was hell to pay. Felix kept moving though, leaving a trail of his own blood. "You always have to play the damn hero, don't you ever care about how others feel." Felix was on the verge of tears and it had nothing to do with the aching of his heart or the temporary wounds. "Vishnu, please hurry. If I lose conscious, Kymin's going to die."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:38 pm

Kinana followed after the puppy, her bear not far behind them. Once other people came into sight, the girl's eyes widened. Vishnu ran up to Felix and Kymin, whimpering as he walked next to Kymin. The black haired girl ran up to the two, but her bear stayed cautiously behind. "Hey, let me help you," she said almost immediately, whistling for the bear. "Boyyo, come'ere," she said, looking the two over. "You two look terrible." She paused. "E-er, is it okay if I put your friend on my bear? I'll take you two to the village," she said. As a ninja, you had to be careful of who you trusted, but in the condition these two were in, it didn't seem they had much choice but to trust her.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:44 pm

Felix had never been more happy to see Vishnu. He didn't protest when the girl offered help. Felix nodded and eased Kymin onto the bear. It took him a minute to catch his breath, but he did finally speak. "I hope you know someone who can heal him quickly. If not he'll bleed out and die." Felix was panting with the effort to stay conscious. He wanted Kymin in the hands of a medical specialist before he released the jutsu. He held his arm, the blood soaking into his glove. "Good job Vishnu, very good job. You've just proved your worth." Felix looked to the girl, waiting for her to lead the way. They had been very lucky to have had her come to them.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:48 pm

Kinana gave a small smile and helped get the black haired guy onto the bear. "Yeah, we have good doctors," she nodded. "Boyyo, hurry him to the village, but be careful," she told him, and the bear started off. She looked to Felix, motioning him along. "What about you? You're bleeding pretty bad too," she said, walking next to him, noting that the dog had taken off after Boyyo. "Do you need help walking?" she asked. She was glad that she'd found them so close to the village, it was only a couple minutes away running, but walking it would take a bit longer.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:54 pm

Felix smiled when the girl said they had good doctors. "That's good," he said. He watched Kymin be taken away by the bear, and Vishnu of course following after him. Felix smile. The dog wasn't so dumb after all. He should start giving him more credit. Felix started after them. "These wounds aren't really mine, it's a jutsu to pass the damage of my friend to me. If I lose consciousness, he dies, that's why I wanted him to go to the nearest hospital." He gave a shaky sigh and nodded when the girl asked if he needed help walking. "That would be nice." Felix was glad he'll come up with this jutsu. Kymin would have died in his arms if he'd not been trying to save his teammates. Never had he thought he'd need it now though. I don't know what attacked you, but when I find it, I'll tear it apart piece by piece.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:00 pm

Kinana simply nodding, slipping one of the silver haired man's arms over her shoulder to help him walk. When they got to the hospital, it seemed Kymin had already been taken in and Vishnu was being held by someone in the waiting room, whimpering and squirming to try and get away. When he saw Felix, he started yipping and trying to push away harder, breaking away from the girl and running over to him. "Hey, Oliver, give me a hand, will ya. Boyyo just took this guy's buddy in, and he needs medical attention too," she said, to which a blond man with a doctor's coat came hurrying over. "Okay, come on, we'll get you to a room and taken care of," he said, glancing to Kinana before turning his attention back to Felix.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next