Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Village Hidden in the Sunlight

2 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

The Village Hidden in the Sunlight - Page 13 Empty Re: The Village Hidden in the Sunlight

Post by The Godfather Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:11 pm

"You're in denial, your jokes are terrible. Get over it and accept it," he said with a small snicker. Blue eyes shinned when Kymin said he had lack of self control. He was about to move, but then the black haired ninja stopped misbehaving and simply laid against him. Felix smirked. "You make me smile when you act in such an adorable way," he said as he too relaxed. Felix gave a small sigh. "This is going to be a hassle, isn't it?" He managed a smile. Between Vishnu and having to stay in a hotel this was the most they'd be able to do. Traveling was looking less and less appealing by the minute.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

The Village Hidden in the Sunlight - Page 13 Empty Re: The Village Hidden in the Sunlight

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:18 pm

Kymin smiled at Felix's words. "I'm glad I can make you smile. I remember you didn't used to do much smiling back when we'd first met," he said, not moving. His words were only slightly muffled because of how his head was buried against Felix, but still comprehensible. "I'm sure we'll find a way to manage," he said, giving a light shrug, as to not compromise their position too much. "Besides...as much as I'd love to do so much more than this..." He gave a small chuckle. "I'm happy as long as I'm with you." Sure it was corny to say, cheesy even, if one wanted to go that far, but it was the truest thing he'd ever said.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:31 pm

Since Kymin's face was buried in his shoulder, the smile faded lightly. He wished he could tell Kymin he wasn't always like that. He used to be happy, but the past eight hundred years of his life had been miserable. Now he was free to an extent and he could smile and enjoy life. That would eventually come to an end though and he'd have to find Serenity and somehow put a stop to the cycle of hurting her because it was Kyla's will. He'd always thought of himself as a machine, but now he just felt like a tool. "I wasn't sure about you in the beginning," he said. "I was in the middle of a crisis, so I didn't have much room for smiling." He shook his head when the black haired male said they'd find a way. "You're persistent, I believe you." Despite the time of day he could really use a nap. Maybe it was because Kymin was laid up against him, or maybe it was because of the other male's warmth, whatever it was, it was nice and comforting. Felix opened his eyes when Kymin spoke. "You can be a real romantic at times, but by God you're being seriously corny right now," Felix said trying not to laugh too much. He knew Kymin was serious and didn't like being laughed at, but it was funny. The silver haired ninja didn't go overboard with his laughing though and it quickly died out.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:40 pm

Kymin only nodded lightly when Felix said he'd been unsure in the beginning, that he was in the middle of some problems. "Glad that's changed," he smiled. "Persistent's a good word, he chuckled lightly. At least the guy hadn't called him stubborn. Kymin closed his eyes, and he could feel his eyelashes just barely brushing against Felix's skin. He wished the guy had his shirt off. He was craving the skin-to-skin contact, but he could deal without it. He didn't feel like moving. "Didn't you know? Corny lines are the very foundation of romanticism," he chuckled lightly. He didn't mind Felix laughing at something like that, because it was true enough. And it was relatively minor anyways.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:48 pm

Felix wished it had changed permanently, but that was not the case. He wished he could stop thinking about all the negative stuff in his life for once. When Kymin closed his eyes, Felix shifted lightly. It had tickled. "You silly little goose," Felix said trying not to laugh at the ridiculous line he'd just spoken. "You know I know nothing of romanticism." He raised a brow and held a wide grin. "You are the key that unlocked my true potential for love." He could be just as corny.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:56 pm

Kymin smiled at what Felix said, and at the fact that he shifted. "I'm no avian," he said lightly. He couldn't wipe that little grin off his face though. "And I'm the one being corny," he laughed. It died down to a chuckle after a few moments though. Lifting his head from Felix's neck, he kissed the other man lightly. "Either way, it's sweet. See, you can be romantic too," he smiled, his green eyes shining.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:05 pm

"Then I guess you would prefer to be a squirrel then, or maybe a chipmunk? How about a lemur or an orangutang?" He smirked when called corny. "I'm only following you. I'm learning to adjust," he said. "So anything I do, falls back on you." He smiled when he was kissed. "You're doing it again," he whispered. He was starting to feel like an addict. That need that consistently tugged at him. That want for something more. Felix let out a light sigh. "You're making this really complicated for me. I am in a position where I just want to strip down into nothing and make love to you right now," he said as if he wasn't even speaking to Kymin. "That makes me feel dirty, but I don't regret it. Where is the shame I should be feeling? Have you snatched that away to? How can I be so engulfed in a person I barely even know? From enemies to friends, from friends to lovers." Felix shook his head. "You're so intoxicating, but I'd drink every ounce of your poison."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:31 pm

"Hm. I'd say I'm more of a cat. Might explain why Vishnu keeps attacking my feet," Kymin grinned. He then shook his head lightly. "It's of your own will that you act corny," he joked, giving an apologetic smile when Felix said he was doing it again. "Sorry love." He nearly blushed as the silver haired male spoke, but smiled lightly. His heart started beating a bit faster, just at the way the other male was talking. "There's no shame in something like that," he chuckled. "But you talking like that makes me tempted to just throw it all out the window," he said quietly. "Besides...I'd say you know me fairly well." He grinned softly at what Felix said. "If I'm a poison, then you're most certainly a drug...addicting as hell, and you allow me a feeling of happiness I wouldn't be able to have otherwise," he said, planting another light kiss. He couldn't help it, he really couldn't. Hm, maybe he really was addicted to Felix after all...
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:46 pm

"You are sly like a cat. I suppose you can be a cat." He gave a small nod and then chuckled when Kymin called him "love". That had been amusing. No one had done that before. Kymin was such an oddball. Felix tilted his head when Kymin said he knew him well. "Indeed I do, but you still must behave. My words were only to let you know the affect you have upon me. His eyes glowed when Kymin said he was like a drug. It was the kiss that brought him down from the rising haze. "I think Kinana would be glad to watch Vishnu for us and we can go find someplace private," he said. "She did say if we needed anything to just ask her." He gave a small smile. "I can't believe I just said that. Vishnu needs to grow up and move out."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:00 pm

Kymin gave a mock mischievous grin when Felix said he was a sly cat. He could deal with that. "Sly I am," he nodded with a chuckle. He gave an over exaggerated sigh when he was told to behave. "Aww..." His eyes lit up a bit when Felix mentioned Kinana, and he grinned when the silver haired male said Vishnu needed to move out. "You know...he does need to lean to play with other animals, and be calm around those bigger than himself," he said, as if he were about to make a very rational point. "Maybe it would be a good idea to let Kinana watch him for a bit, so he could play with that bear of hers," he chuckled softly. In all reality, they both knew the reason he was rationalizing this. His voice dropped to a whisper. "But Felix, we barely know this village. I hardly think we'd be able to find somewhere private in a decent amount of time," he grinned. That was the one part of the guy's plan with a flaw in it, and Kymin was racking his brain trying to find a remedy.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:07 pm

The silver haired immortal prided Kymin on his ability to turn this into some kind of logical prospective that didn't make the two of them look like some kind of sex addicts. "You have a point. Although that bear would kill our poor son...." Felix gave a tiny shrug. "But he does need to learn how to defend himself and Kinana would keep her monster bear in check. We could pay her for her services as well." He blinked when Kymin pointed out that they had no place private to go because they didn't know the village. "Well, maybe the next village isn't too far away. We can check into a hotel there, do what we want, and then come back here." Yes, he had just stooped to the lowest low.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:16 pm

The black haired shinobi merely shook his head when Felix said that the bear would kill Vishnu. He was about to point out how Kinana would very likely control her bear, but his love beat him to it. He gave a small grin. "I think we should pick up an updated map before we run off though..." he chuckled, leaning forward and kissing Felix lightly. Since they didn't actually know where on their map this village was, a map from the shopping district was sure to be up to date. They could even take Vishnu with them to the shopping district before finding Kinana. This idea was looking better by the second. And all this talking about it was very nearly making Kymin impatient...
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:22 pm

Felix nodded in agreement. "That would save us some trouble," he said. "His blue eyes closed when Kymin kissed him again. "I think you should get dressed," he said. "We have no idea where Kinana is, but conveniently enough she pops up whenever we need and don't need her." He sat up and looked down at Kymin. "We need a good excuse though. We can't just say we're dropping our kid off because we're craving sex. We need something legitimate." Felix wracked his brain for an answer. He couldn't think of anything worthwhile though. He sighed. He was supposed to be the brains of the two and he couldn't figure out something simple.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:30 pm

Kymin slowly and unwillingly pushed himself to sitting when Felix said he should get dressed. "Yeah," he nodded. He was only wearing a pair of pajama pants after all, and he wasn't about to go outside in those. When he got off the bed to get an outfit, he smiled when he saw Vishnu laying down with his eyes closed, his paws laid over the chew on bone. As he dressed, he gave a shrug. "We came across a restaurant in the village that doesn't allow pets. It looks like a pretty good restaurant, and we're fairly curious about it. But neither of us wants to go on our own of course, so we need someone to babysit for us." The way Kymin made up that story on the spot had been effortless, as if he'd had plenty of practice in coming up with similar things. Once he had his shirt and pants on, he straightened up, smiling at Felix. "Sound good?"
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:35 pm

"You sound like you've done this before," he said sly. "It sounds good to me." He stood up and stretched. "I tried holding out, I honestly did, but it's just too good not to want." He closed his eyes and smirked. "I have no regrets." Now he could enjoy this without having to worry about having a "heart attack" in the midst of it all. Felix was almost tempted to just leave Vishnu in the hotel here, but he knew that would be irresponsible. He went to the other side and looked at the puppy. "You're more trouble than you're worth," he said and picked the little guy up. "Grab his bag will you," he said. "I'll get the meat from the Ramen Shop."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:39 pm

"I might've," Kymin chuckled. He liked pretending to be mysterious. Just because he didn't like lying, didn't mean he wasn't good at it. Actually, it was the fact that he was so good at it that left him hating it. He always felt guilty about the lies afterwards. Going over to the bag, Kymin picked it up, hoisting it over his shoulder. It wasn't really heavy, he just preferred carrying things over his shoulder. There was very little that Kymin would consider 'heavy'. "Okey dokes. Ready when you are," he said, slipping the keycard into his pocket. He didn't know that Felix had a card as well. And it didn't really matter, honestly. He just wanted to get out of this hotel, go to the shopping district, then go find Kinana, and go to another hotel after letting her watch Vishnu.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:43 pm

Felix happily followed after Kymin with their puppy his arms. "I'm ready," he said as he left out the door and headed down the stairs and out the door. He asked around about the location of the shopping distract and found it was located in the center of the village. "Lucky for us," he said. Walking on ahead, occasionally petting Vishnu behind the ears, Felix looked around for a map shop. "What happens if she's busy or says no," he asked Kymin curiously. "Do we give up and go home?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:47 pm

Looking around for a shop with maps, Kymin smiled at Felix's question. "Give up? Nah. I'm sure there's a local dogsitter, we can just ask around. Doesn't every village have one? Someone who watches other people's dogs just to make a few bucks? If there is, at least Vishnu will get to socialize there as well," he nodded. "Oh, there's a shop," he said, pointing to a shop that seemed to specialize in maps. Treasure maps as well, most of which Kymin was sure were fake. Walking up, Kymin pulled out some money and bought a map of the region. If Felix complained about him paying, Kymin didn't hear him. Translation: completely ignored him.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:01 pm

Felix shrugged. "Mkay, whatever you say. I'm just wondering if they're willing to watch a half wolf pup." He looked down at Vishnu and smiled. "You're one unique dog." He looked up when Kymin spoke of the map shop. "Really, that was quick." He reached into his pocket to give Kymin his card, stating, "I got this one," which was clearly unheard. Felix sighed and put the card back. "...I guess that covers that, now how are we going to find Kinana?" He didn't have her number, so that was out of the question. They could ask around, but that would probably lead them on a wild goose chase.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:08 pm

Kymin put the map in his own bag before looking around. "That's a good quest-..." The black haired ninja blinked as he saw a bear coming through the crowd, followed by its owner. Seemed that not many people paid much mind to the bear. "Don't think we have to."

Kinana had a bag on her arm, from which a fishy smell was emanating, walking towards the two men as she heard her name. "Hey boys. What'd you need to find me for?" she asked with a sly grin. "I'm not running any petty errands for you, if that's whatcha want," she joked.

Vishnu was just chilling in Felix's arms, snuggled lightly against the silver haired human. When Kinana came up, the puppy raised his head and gave a small happy bark. He liked that human. But the bear...
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:20 pm

"What do you mean by that," he asked as he looked ahead. "Oh, never mind." Felix tilted his head slightly when the grinning girl came up to them. He'd noticed she said boys every time she saw them. Usually people said guys. Boys implied that they were younger than her, and both were far from it. When Vishnu barked happily Felix just shook his head. "Oh hi, we were just wandering if you'd be willing to watch Vishnu for a while," he said, scratching the dog between the ears. "We just want to go to dinner, but the restaurant of our choice has a no dogs allowed policy. We'd be more than happy to compensate you for watching him but if you're busy it's fine, we can find someone else. We just figured we'd ask you first since you're the only person we know." He gave a small smile.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:31 pm

Kinana's mischievous grin turned into a genuine one as she was asked if she could watch the puppy. Immediately she reached out happily to take him. It was more than obvious that she was an animal person. "Of course I can," she smiled, holding Vishnu. "I'm sure Boyyo would enjoy the company as well, huh?" she said, looking to her bear to let out a short sound of what Kinana knew to be approval. She looked back to the two men with a smile, looking between them before it turned sly. "And you know what, how bout I keep him over night? It'll be like a sleep over," she laughed lightly, looking to Vishnu. "You'd like that, right?" When Vishnu barked in response, she gave a nod and grin. "All settled then. I'll be expecting that compensation when you pick your little one up," she said, grinning mischievously. "Oh, right, you," she said, looking to Kymin. "Give me your phone."

Kymin was a bit surprised at how easy this was. Though he didn't like the way she'd immediately offered to take Vishnu over night. Was it that obvious? Couldn't be, they were doing a good job of hiding their true intentions. They weren't even hanging all over each other like usual. "Um...okay," he said, taking out his phone and handing it to Kinana almost cautiously. He blinked when she snatched it away, tapping something into it with Vishnu resting easily and happily in her arms. When she gave the phone back, he looked at it. "What'd you do?"

"Duh, what else? I programmed my number in, so you can call me when you want to pick him up. I'm not very well going to give you my house address so you can drop him in my mailbox whenever you want to 'go to dinner'," she grinned, clearly making fun of them. The dark skinned girl laughed lightly when Kymin looked off to the side, clearly catching her drift.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:17 pm

Felix blinked when Vishnu was suddenly no longer in his arms. Already he was missing the puppy. His look turned half somber, but it brightened when he saw that Vishnu was perfectly fine with going with Kinana. He didn't realize the puppy was comfortable around her. Maybe it had been the trip back to find him and Kymin that the three had made a small bond. However, when she offered to keep Vishnu over night Felix too wondered if she was on to them. It was fairly obvious after she'd explained to Kymin why she wanted to give him her number. The blue eyed male nearly went into defense mode. He was so glad he was working on controlling his anger because he was about to tell her to shut her damned mouth and mind her own business. Instead, what came out was, "We really appreciate you watching him." He was going to continue to keep his cool, even if Kymin had seemed embarrassed. Not saying he didn't want to blush, because he surely did, it was just that one of them had to keep their head on and do the speaking. "Vishnu," he said tilting his head towards the puppy. "You behave while we're out, okay? If we receive a good report, we'll take you to the park." He looked to Kymin. "Give her his bag." He gaze finally rested on Kinana. "He's fairly well behaved, he shouldn't give you any problems, if he does just give us a call. Kymin will send you a message so you'll have his number." Blue eyes shinned lightly. "And we'll be sure to bring you the money when we pick him up," he said with a smile. He wondered if she'd ask how much.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:24 pm

Kymin blinked when Felix said to give Kinana the bag. He'd nearly forgotten. "There's some meat in here for him we picked up earlier, and some dog food, and a couple of his toys," he explained, handing the bag to the girl. Kymin's face went blank with a bit of surprise at what she said next, causing him to blink several times, but say nothing.

Kinana giggled lightly. "You two are good parents, packing his things like this," she laughed. "Anyways, you have fun," she said. She was half tempted to give them a wink, but decided that'd probably be too much. She gave a wave, then took one of Vishnu's paws and had him wave a bit too, the latter of whom gave a small bark, licking Kinana's hand happily.

Kymin couldn't help but smile. At least Vishnu was a friendly puppy. But how come he wasn't biting at Kinana's hands? Now that he thought about it, the puppy didn't bite at Felix's either. He ignored the thought, taking out his phone and sending a text to Kinana. "Thanks for this," he smiled.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13