Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unexpected Reunion

2 posters

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

Unexpected Reunion - Page 5 Empty Re: Unexpected Reunion

Post by The Godfather Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:56 pm

Felix looked at Kymin when he was kissed again. Why did he keep doing that? Felix gave a small nod when Kymin said he'd let him go change. He wondered if it was because Kymin was just tired of soaking his own clothes. Felix slowly moved off the bed and searched Kymin's bag for something cozy. He went into the bathroom and changed, his blue eyes downcast. This was supposed to make things easier. To make me happier, but I don't feel happy and this isn't any easier. He sighed and turned back to the bedroom. He opened the door and went over to his bag. Taking the wet clothes out, he took them to the bathroom and hung them over the side of the tub so they could dry. When he was finished he went back to the bed and took a seat. He wanted to speak, to break this uneasy silence, but the only thing he could think of that would be somewhat conversational was Kana and right now he didn't want to talk about her. Maybe he could just sleep.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:00 pm

Kymin watched silently as Felix went about his business, his hand playing against the bandages on his neck. He wanted to take them off again. It was burning a bit. Not as bad as usual, but it was an irritating feeling. Once his silver haired love sat on the bed with nothing to say, Kymin took a breath. "You want a beer?" he asked after a moment, turning to look at the blue eyed man. Alcohol always helped him calm down a bit, maybe it'd help Felix. The black haired shinobi wasn't about to try anything funny tonight, he was still too sore to do anything like that. He just figured it would help Felix get over this thing about being back. He couldn't help but wonder if the guy was actually okay...
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:29 pm

Felix looked over his shoulder at Kymin as if he wanted a beer. "Sure." Crawling up to the pillow Felix allowed himself to fall back onto the bed and stare up at the ceiling. He liked the feel of sinking into the mattress, memory foam was brilliant. Felix closed his eyes shortly after, but he hadn't fallen asleep. He was cold moment ago, but now he was hot and he wanted to take his shirt off, but he dare not do such a thing. One, he didn't plan on staying on this bed all night. Two, he didn't want Kymin pressing up against him. Three, it would look awkward considering he still had the bandages on. Felix held back a sigh. Coming back was seeming like more trouble than it was worth. Crossing his arms behind his head he listened to the sound of the rain.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:24 pm

Rolling off the bed, Kymin went over to the couch and picked up the empty beer bottle, and the unopened one before going into the kitchen to throw the empty one away and put the unopened one back in the fridge. It was a bit warm by now. Grabbing out two new beers, Kymin cracked them both open and headed back to the bed, handing Felix his. "Here ya go," he said, since Felix's eyes were closed and the guy probably didn't know he was standing in front of him. Getting back to his spot on the bed, Kymin sat against the bed board instead of lying down. He didn't want to spill his beer. The black haired ninja was quiet for a few minutes after as he drank his beer. "You know," he started, his gaze on the beer bottle in his hand. "I'd be willing to forget that any of this ever happened...if that's what you want," he said, swallowing lightly. Felix was being too quiet. It was really awkward when neither of them spoke. Kymin didn't like that the two of them were being awkward around each other. It shouldn't be that way.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:30 pm

Felix opened his eyes and took the beer, noting it was already open which meant he had to sit up. He propped himself up on one elbow and took a sip of the beer, relishing the cool taste. His momentary calm suddenly ended when Kymin spoke. Felix turned in his direction. "As much as I want to forget," he said quietly. "If we forget...I'm scared it might happen again, and I don't want to hurt you twice." Felix was hoping Kymin wasn't talking about them as a whole. If Kymin wanted to forget them ever meeting, Felix would have a breakdown and he was sure he'd fade away without a moment's hesitation. He didn't want to ask, so he stuck to the one topic he was sure Kymin might be speaking on.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:44 pm

For a moment after the other male responded, Kymin was quiet. He finally nodded. "Alright. I just don't like this silence between us...it's different from the times we'd just be quiet together." He looked at Felix. "Please don't let what just happened be the only thing you think about though. Something like that shouldn't define our relationship. It's in the past now, isn't it?" he said with a small smile. He just wanted Felix to cheer up a little. He didn't like seeing him all down in the dumps and guilty.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:50 pm

Felix didn't like it any more than Kymin, but he had nothing to say. He just felt like too much was going on to speak right now. He felt so confused that it wasn't even funny. He honestly couldn't put it all together. He'd hurt Kymin, Kymin had forgiven him, he'd chosen to walk out, Kymin begged him to stay, he'd left anyway, he came back, Kymin closed him out, he begged Kymin to come back, Kymin had let him in. Their relationship was so unstable. "I'm just a bit tired and cold," he said. He was hoping Kymin would believe him, since he'd been out in the rain twice today. "Can I just sleep," he asked, his gaze falling to the beer in his hand. He'd only takena sip.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:05 am

Kymin looked to Felix when the guy said he was just tired and cold. Understandable, considering he'd just come in from the rain. "Sorry, of course," he said with a small smile. "I'll turn the light off," he said, taking another sip of his beer and putting it to the side. Things were...okay now. He didn't really feel like drinking anymore.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:09 am

Felix gave a small smile and then rolled over on his side so he could put the beer on the nightstand. He then rolled onto his stomach and closed his eyes. He wasn't really tired, he was just not in the mood for talking. It took a minute for Felix to actually sleep, but his dreams turned to nightmares. He saw Kymin laying there, whimpering and crying back in the village, but instead of Batsu, it was him who'd attacked Kymin. Despite the nightmare, Felix remained awfully calm. The only indication that something was wrong was his heartbeat quickening.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:26 am

After turning the light off, Kymin laid down and went to sleep as well. He was surprised that Vishnu was still sleeping. That puppy really was lazy. That was no good. Ninja dogs couldn't be lazy. When morning came, Kymin got up and brushed his hair, putting on a fresh outfit before writing a note and taking Vishnu out for a walk. His sleep had been just a mass of colors, but it hadn't frightened him like he'd thought something like that would. He barely even remembered the dream. But awake he was remembering what'd happened the past few days.

'Took Vishnu for a walk. Be back soon.'
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:34 am

Felix woke the next morning after Kymin and Vishnu had left. He hadn't heard them leave, so when he saw that neither of them where there, Felix got up and walked to the bathroom and kitchen to see if they were in either of those places. When he realized they were missing, Felix's heart began to pound in his chest. He stumbled to the bed, but collapsed a split second before he reached it. He couldn't breath. It felt like the cage, but he knew that wasn't the case. There was no blood and he was protected from Kyla's wrath. Felix was having a panic attack, and an extreme one at that. Kymin had taken Vishnu and left. He was alone. The very thought almost made Felix black out. His chest hurt so bad as tears started to spill over. Alone. That's all that was running through his mind. He was alone. Kymin had only stayed with him so he'd think they were going to be okay. Felix tore at his chest, coughing. "Why," he cried silently.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:39 am

It was raining lightly outside, so when Kymin got back with Vishnu, both him and the puppy were a little wet. Opening the door to the hotel, Vishnu bolted in, as he usually did, all hyper and what not. Closing the door behind him, Kymin froze when he saw Felix on the ground, crying. His eyes widening, he ran over to his silver haired love and knelt down in front of him. "Felix what's wrong?? Are you okay?" he asked, sounding a bit panicked as he looked Felix over. What had happened while he was gone??
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:45 am

When the door opened Felix had expected anyone but Kymin. The scampering of paws was the only way he knew that Kymin was back. When Kymin suddenly knelt in front of him, Felix hurriedly wrapped his arms around the other male, his crying come to an abrupt stop and the oxygen finally reaching his lungs. "I...I thought you'd abandoned me...." He sounded like such a child. He was shaking lightly from the shock, but he pulled away from Kymin. "I'm sorry, I'm not thinking clearly." He gave a small unsteady chuckle and stood up. "Maybe a shower will help me clear my head."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:55 am

Kymin wrapped his arms around Felix when the other male hugged him, quite surprised that Felix had actually thought that. "I-I'm sorry, I left a note, I thought, I thought you'd see it," he hurriedly said. He looked at the silver haired male when he pulled away, his green eyes worried. He'd never abandon Felix...When the guy stood up, Kymin stayed kneeling, looking up at him with a nod. After a moment, he too stood up. "I...okay, just...tell me if you need me to get you anything, kay?" he said with a small smile. Before Felix turned away though, he kissed the guy lightly on the lips. "Hey...I'd never abandon you, okay?" he said with a small smile. "Don't you forget it."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:05 am

Felix was embarrassed when Kymin stated that he'd left a note. Not only that but Kymin's bag was there as well. He'd overreacted. Felix gave a small nod when he was told too ask if he needed anything. "Okay." He had no intentions of asking for help. He went to turn away but then Kymin kissed him. The blue eyed male was clearly surprised. "I...won't...." Felix quickly turned away and headed into the bathroom. He closed the door behind him and started the bath water. He was sure to remove his clothes from the side since they were dry. He undressed and slid into the scolding hot water with a sigh. Turning off the faucet he leaned back and relaxed.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:13 am

Kymin watched Felix walk into the bathroom before sitting on the bed with a sigh. It was less of a discomfort to sit now, thank goodness. When Vishnu jumped onto his lap, the black haired ninja smiled and started petting him before putting the puppy back on the ground and going over to get the rope toy. Sitting cross legged on the ground at the foot of the bed, Kymin started playing with Vishnu, making the puppy growl playfully as he pulled on the rope, trying to get it away from Kymin. Every now and then though, he would glance towards the bathroom. Felix had looked terrified. It was probably like the time when Kymin had woken up thinking Felix was dead...That had been terrible.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:28 am

Felix didn't bother washing for the moment. He was just going to enjoy being alone in the sanctuary of the water. The water had it's own silent lullaby and it only made him sleepier the longer he stayed in. Closing his eyes he smiled comfortably. Before long Felix had dozed off. The minutes ticked by slowly. One minute turned into five and five turned into eight. Eight finally turned to ten, but Felix slept on. Around him the water swayed lightly although he himself wasn't moving. No nightmares clouded his dreams, or rather the emptiness that should have been dreams. He didn't mind though. Around thirteen minutes Felix slowly came out of his sleep. He blinked a bit confused, but smiled none the less. He felt completely refreshed. He dunked himself under the water and then came up, his hair dripping. He felt much better.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:34 am

Since Vishnu didn't seem like he was going to calm down anytime soon, Kymin continued playing with him. When he minutes passed and he heard no noises from the bathroom, he started getting a little worried. He was about to get up and go check on Felix when he heard the water move. The black haired male gave a small sigh or relief. He didn't know what he'd thought had happened to Felix, but he was glad to hear movement. Feeling better about it, Kymin started playing with Vishnu again. When he managed to get the rope away from the puppy, he tossed it to see if their son would go get it. Sure enough, Vishnu ran after it, waving it around in his mouth a couple times before running back with it to Kymin to play some more. The sight made the ninja grin. Yep, this dog was very intelligent indeed.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:42 am

Felix washed and got out the tub. Draining the water he went to the sink and brushed his teeth. He then dressed in black cargo shorts and his red hoodie and left the bathroom. He looked down at Kymin and Vishnu, blinking a few times before he went over and knelt beside Kymin. He reached out and scratched Vishnu behind the ears. "Hey there little guy. You slept as sound a rock yesterday. Kinana and Boyyo must have worn you out," he chuckled lightly. He glanced at Kymin with the faintest of smiles, just so the other male would know he was okay now. A bath really had helped him clear his mind. Looking back to the half wolf, half dog. "Still too rainy for you to play in the park, but you can always splash around in the puddles on the way to the store. I need to buy new clothes."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:08 am

Kymin turned his gaze towards the bathroom door as Felix came out, holding onto the rope until Vishnu let go of it to lick at Felix's hand when the silver haired human pet him. "I think the rope's his favorite toy so far," he said. The green eyed shinobi couldn't help but smile back at Felix. It seemed like he was feeling better at least. That was a major relief. He chuckled lightly when Vishnu tried to jump up on Felix's lap as the ninja spoke. "Mind if I tag along?" Kymin chuckled lightly. He kinda figured that since Felix had just had a panic attack upon thinking he'd left, the guy wouldn't mind him coming. If anything, Kymin kinda figured that Felix'd want him to come just to keep him close.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:37 am

Felix looked to Kymin. "If you don't mind," he said quietly. He happily picked up Vishnu and lightly nuzzled the puppy. "I take it as though you agree." Putting the puppy down, Felix stood up and when over to his shoes. He silently slipped them on and then went over to the door, motioning for Vishnu and Kymin to follow. He was glad he was feeling better, because if not he was sure both him and Kymin would still be having that awkward silence. "This shouldn't take too long," he said as he started out the door. "I don't want to be in the rain for too long." Lies. "And we should probably invest in an umbrella while we're out."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:33 am

Kymin smiled. "Of course I don't," he said, watching as Felix cuddled the puppy. Standing up with a stretch, he went over to get his shoes on when Felix motioned him over. "No problem," he said, slipping his own shoes on. "I don't really care how long it takes," he smiled. He wanted to add 'it doesn't matter cuz I'll be with you', but he figured he'd save the corny romanticism for another time. Letting Vishnu out the door, Kymin closed it behind them, watching the puppy play around Felix's feet, trying to pounce on them as the silver haired ninja walked. "Ha, finally! It's not just me after all," Kymin laughed, unable to help himself. "A-ah, right, an umbrella's a good idea," he chuckled.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:44 am

Felix placed his hands in the pockets of his hoodie. He looked down at Vishnu who was jumping on his legs. "You're going to make me trip," he complained. His eyes glowed lightly as he exited the building. It was raining lightly compared to yesterday, so he didn't mind. Felix walked the streets, looking up at the sky. It took a minute for him to find a clothing shop, but when he did he got to work on getting long sleeved shirts and something more important. He was going to buy him a new jacket. He'd chosen to get rid of his old one because he wanted nothing to do with his old life, but he needed a new jacket.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:48 am

Vishnu gave a small bark as Felix complained, still trying to pounce on the human's feet. That is, until they got outside, and Vishnu ran towards every puddle he could find. Kymin couldn't help but chuckle. That dog was adorable. But now they'd have to give him another bath. When they got into the store, Vishnu shook out his fur, making the black haired ninja step back with a smile. He was gonna get the clothes wet. "Why all the long sleeve shirts? he asked curiously. It wasn't really all that cold outside, and it was approaching summer.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:58 am

Felix looked over his shoulder at Kymin when he questioned him about the shirts. "I prefer long sleeved shirts," he said. "I was going through a miniature change, so I switched to short sleeve. That change is not my style, and it's easy to wear long sleeve shirts rather than wrap my arms every day." He was being honest, but not completely honest. He gave a shrug. "I'm just lazy is all." He gave a small smile and then he went back to shopping until he came across a jacket. He tilted his head and picked it up. It was grey and black and he was going to buy it.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum