A Quick Reprieve

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A Quick Reprieve

Post by Batsu on Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:12 pm

Felix knelt down to look at Kymin. "You're not an idiot. You'd only be an idiot if you waited until the last minute to tell me that eventually you'd be going on a suicide mission." He put a hand on Kymin's knee. "I'm glad you told me now, rather than later. I won't lie, I don't agree with this, but if it's what you've gotta do, then I can't change your mind." He was being honest. "If you'd have waited to the last moment I think I would have broken down. Don't get me wrong, I wanted to break down and cry, but it would just waste time." Which was something he'd come to realize neither of them had. "So, will you cheer up a bit, for me? I don't like seeing you like this." Felix's eyes were a bit pleading. Are we too broken to find happiness in each other?

"The white soul can't protect you forever and the Flower will soon wither. The dragon knows the truth, and when the spirit of the water strikes it deal, darkness will rise and humanity will weep." ~Uriyuu
Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:23 pm

Kymin met Felix's gaze as the other man knelt. Honestly, he'd been hoping to hear the exact thing Felix had said. He looked at his love's hand when he felt it on his knee, then back to those gorgeous blue eyes. Even when Felix asked him to cheer up, he was silent for a few moments. He slid down off the bed and onto his own knees, even though there was only a little room between Felix and the bed anyways, and wrapped his arms around his love. "...just...hold me for a minute?" He was a little bit scared that Felix would just disappear, and though he knew the silver haired male wouldn't, he couldn't help his worry. He'd cheer up after this, but right now he just wanted to hold Felix. "I'll...I'll stop being dreary and depressed," he said. "Just hold me...please?"
Cross
Admin

View user profile http://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:34 pm

Felix blinked when Kymin slid off the bed. He almost backed away, but then Kymin wrapped his arms around him. The blue eyed jonin blinked again when Kymin spoke. He nodded and wrapped Kymin in his arms, pressing his face against the older male's shoulder. "You shouldn't have to be dreary and depressed when I'm with you," he whispered. I don't want us to have to split. I wish we could just stay together forever, in our own little world. Why can't life just cut us a break? Why was existing such torture? Felix closed his eyes and pulled Kymin closer. I'm so sorry that I can't help you. I'm sorry that we can't have peace. Felix tried not to shake as tears start to flow. Damn it, he wasn't supposed to cry. And I'm very sorry that this is our last lifetime together. Felix was maybe being selfish, because he was tired of living, but because of his existence, so many people had gotten hurt. Serenity was forever tormented by his presence, and Kana was forced to live the life of an immortal. He was scared that eventually he'd cause Kymin some kind of pain as well. He didn't want to hurt the green eyed shinobi. With him gone, the world wouldn't have to deal with the chaos that was left behind when ever the Silver Death appeared. God, he felt as horrible as Batsu. In the long run, I hope you can forgive me for what I'm about to do.

"The white soul can't protect you forever and the Flower will soon wither. The dragon knows the truth, and when the spirit of the water strikes it deal, darkness will rise and humanity will weep." ~Uriyuu
Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:43 pm

Kymin gave a small sniff when Felix whispered to him. It was only when he felt Felix shaking lightly that he pulled away, his gaze saddening a bit more when he saw that his love was crying. Bringing a hand up to the other male's face, he gingerly wiped the tears away, kissing his better half lightly and briefly on the lips with a small smile. "A-ah, I-I think we both need some cheering up," he smiled lightly. "Ho-" Kymin was cut off in the middle of his sentence by his phone vibrating and ringing in his pocket, which caused him to jump a bit. What horrible timing. "How about we go outside for a bit?" he asked before answering his phone after another light kiss. "Hello? Oh hey...you're ready? Awesome. We can meet you by the gates in ten minutes," he said. "Okay, see you." It would only take them about two minutes to get to the gates from where they were, but that was fine. It gave him and Felix some extra time to calm down. He ran his hand along the side of Felix's face. "...are you okay love?" he asked after a few moments. He did sound a bit worried. He didn't like seeing Felix like this. He should have at least pretended to cheer up earlier, for the sake of his lover.
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:54 pm

Felix went to wipe the tears when Kymin pulled back and saw him crying, but his black haired lover beat him to the task. Felix forced a smile and nodded when Kymin said they should go outside. He waited for Kymin to finish on the phone. When asked if he was okay he gave a small chuckle. "Yeah, just emotional." He stuck his tongue out and then stood up, bringing his bag and Kymin with him. Felix was far from okay. He wasn't sure what lay ahead of him. Wasn't sure if Kymin would ever forgive him. He was kind of scared. Maybe it was the anticipation. Or maybe it was knowing his existence was causing others to live lives filled with pain and misery. Maybe it was knowing the world would be a better place without him. If Kymin knew how many lives he'd destroyed, he would probably think of him worse than Batsu. Felix's stability was falling apart piece by piece. Why do I exist if I do nothing but hurt others? Why would my mother give birth to such a monster? Beneath the dark fabric of his shirt, the mark was spreading, attempting to keep Felix from falling apart mentally. Felix turned to the door. "Vishnu, let's go he called." He then made his way to the door.

Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:59 pm

Kymin didn't protest when Felix pulled him up, but instead grabbed up his own bag after giving Felix another brief kiss. He couldn't help it. He wanted things to be normal between them again. Why was it whenever something seemed normal and good between them, it was destroyed almost instantly? Kymin put his shoes on as Vishnu stretched on the couch with a yawn and hopped off, padding over to the door. Kymin opened the door and waited for Felix to walk out before closing it. "A-ah, right, I meant to ask you. Did you get a tattoo?" he asked curiously.
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:04 pm

Felix almost stumbled when Kymin asked if he had gotten a tattoo. Oh God, how had he forgotten? Felix shook his head. He didn't want to lie, but saying it was a tattoo would be stupid. The mark spread and Kymin would eventually notice. "Um....it's not a tattoo, it's part of a contract." Yeps, that sounded good enough. Not a lie, not the complete truth, Kymin wouldn't know the difference. He placed his hands in his pockets and then started down the hall. That had certainly got his mind off of things. Now, all he had to do was keep walking at a steady pace and pray that Kymin wouldn't ask him any more questions.

Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:09 pm

Kymin walked next to Felix with Vishnu running ahead of them for no apparent reason before circling back. The puppy clearly didn't like staying in one place. "A contract? Hm. When did...ah, ahah, never mind. That's kinda neat. I've never been able to make contract summonings," he said with a smile. It wasn't his business, but he was wondering when Felix had had the time to make a contract summoning. The mark hadn't been there when they'd first been together. Maybe it had been when Felix had tried to leave him...He didn't want to dwell on that though, so he stuck with basic conversation that might spark up a good mood.
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:14 pm

Felix was glad that Kymin didn't question him on it. He didn't want to explain. What was he supposed to say anyway, 'Oh this thing isn't much, just helping my heart stay undamaged as I manage to hold up a relationship with you. Oh and it also makes sure that Kyla doesn't kill you.' Not a chance. He put on a smile. "I guess." He focused his attention on Vishnu. "It's nothing really interesting to be honest." When they got to the lobby, Felix made sure the guy with the newspaper was gone before approaching to return the key. "We're checking out," he said.

Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:19 pm

"Hm, maybe not for you. I bet you have all kinds of cool summonings. I've not been able to contract with one creature in all my lives," Kymin huffed. When they got to the counter, he noticed the manager was there and gave her a smile. It wasn't as stunningly charming as the smiles he'd purposely used on her before, but now it was more genuine. He kinda liked teasing the woman. "We'll be seeing you around Maria," he told her, before moving to pick up Vishnu so that the puppy didn't go too far off.
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:26 pm

Maria was writing away on piece of paper and calculating numbers on a calculator every now and then. When she saw the key being handed to her, she looked up and tried not to gasp when she saw silver hair. She then turned to look at Kymin and blushed when he gave her a smile, which resulted in a glare from the blue eyed male. She wasn't sure if it had been directed at Kymin or her. It however was very apparent when Kymin addressed her by name that the silver haired male was glaring at her. She swallowed and then gave a quick, "Have a safe trip," before getting back to her work.

Felix didn't have to be nice. Nopes, this woman was just a play thing to Kymin, so he refused to be nice and smile and act polite. The first glare had indeed been at Kymin and the second had definitely been at Maria. Felix gave a small huff and then moved close to Kymin after he'd picked up Vishnu. "If you want to contract with a summoning then you can have the Executioner," Felix offered. "I have Zane and the Blue Banshee, so I don't mind giving him up. I've done it before, so why not for you." Yeah, he was going to keep the conversation moving and not mention his attitude towards Maria.

Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:32 pm

Kymin couldn't help but give a light embarrassed grin when Felix glared at him, shooting Maria an apologetic smile. "Thank you," he said, giving her a nod and a small wave before turning to start out of the hotel. He grinned at Felix. "We're not jealous, are we?" he chuckled, pausing curiously when Felix said he could have one of his summonings. "Er...it's not that I haven't come across creatures before, it's just...none would contract with me. I think it's a long shot that one of yours would just because you tell it to," he said, sounding a bit embarrassed. "And if it does, it might not even listen to me..."
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:38 pm

Felix shook his head. "She has nothing on me. She's just a plaything, besides, we have a kid together." He exited the building and smirked as Kymin spoke. "Well, summonings have been my thing since I was a mortal. For instance, Zane has been with me since I was nine." He grinned at the adventures him and the badger had been through. "So I wouldn't know anything about the issues of not being able to contract." The blue eyed shinobi waved his hand lightly. "And I'm sure you the Executioner would obey you. He obeyed Kana, so you shouldn't be any different." He peered at Kymin. "Why do summonings have issues with you anyway?"

Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:42 pm

Kymin grinned when Felix called her a plaything. "You could phrase it in a nicer way you know," he said quietly, so as to not let Maria hear. If they were coming back, she'd still be his plaything. "Really? Hm. Lucky. I bet you have a knack for stuff like jutsu, huh?" He was glad Felix was grinning, no matter the reason behind it. "I'm pretty different from Kana," he pointed out with a raised eyebrow. He went silent for a moment before shrugging lightly. "Not sure. Just don't find me worthy, I guess. Maybe it has to do with the fact that I'm not a ninja by trade," he said, shrugging again.
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:48 pm

Felix shook his head. "That's about as nice as it's going to get," he told Kymin stubbornly. He then tilted his head. "I don't use jutsu. I like to get up close and personal when fighting." It was true, Felix didn't care for jutsu. It was a waste to be honest. The only time he used it was during large scale attacks. All he really needed was his speed and strength. As for his summonings, well, he'd originally created Zane to be his companion on short travels outside of the village. The Badger was never reluctant to follow him around, unlike the kids in the village. Felix had been a real adventurer. The one thing about being an immortal was being able to travel. Anyway, after he'd created Zane and found he had a knack for creating summonings and contracting, he just ran with it. "Your reasons are weird. When we get home we're getting you a summoning."

Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:54 pm

Kymin chuckled lightly. "You shouldn't be mean to my playthings," he winked. "Maybe I'll pass them onto you one day," he said, trying not to snicker. His eyes lit up though, when Felix said they'd get him a summoning. "My reasons are perfectly legit. Nothin weird about'em. You're just weird," he chuckled. "Also, don't get my hopes up, okay? You have to make good on that promise." He didn't want to seem too excited about something so small, but he couldn't help it. "Hey, how's your eyesight?" he asked curiously. He wondered if it was back to normal yet.
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:59 pm

"No thanks, I don't want your sloppy seconds," he said with a smirk. He then blinked when he saw Kymin's eyes lit up. "You have a hard time making contracts and you call me weird, uh huh." He placed his hands back in his pockets. "We'll start you off with something small, like a chipmunk or something. It can sit on your shoulder or scout ahead for you. Small summonings are great for scouting because they're nearly undetectable. When they do get spotted, people tend to freak out and attack thinking it's an enemy. You wouldn't imagine how many people give away their positions by throwing stuff at rodents." He grinned and leaned against Kymin. "Don't worry, this is one promise that I can keep." Felix then blinked when his eyesight had been mentioned. He'd failed to notice that he could see normally again. Possibly because he'd spent most of the time crying. "Dull."

Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:03 am

Kymin gave a small laugh. He would've made a horribly inappropriate joke, but he had said he'd behave. Oh well. He frowned in embarrassment and looked to the side with a small sniff. "Hush. It's not my fault those creatures don't like me. That's their own problem, I'm a completely amiable person. Everybody loves me." He paused when Felix said that he could contract with a chipmunk. "I can't tell if you're being serious or not." Be the end of Felix's explanation, he sighed. "Oh god, you're being serious." Who the hell contracted with chipmunks! He smiled lightly. "I could do it again, if you want."
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:09 am

Felix smiled. "It is your fault. You're not a ninja by trade, remember." He gave a small chuckle and looked upwards. "Oh, yes, I was being dead serious. But if you don't want a chipmunk, I will gladly make you a summoning. It'll take some time, but at least you'll have something creative and it will love you too," he joked. The Executioner had been a good creation, but the Bone Crusher had been even better. Too bad it had gotten destroyed. That made Felix sigh. He then perked up when Kymin said he'd do the jutsu again. "Please." He was back to acting like a child. He couldn't help it, being able to see everything in a different light was amazing.

Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:13 am

Kymin frowned lightly. "It's not my fault, because they're picky," he huffed, looking to the side and pushing his tongue against his cheek. He blinked and looked back to Felix immediately when the other man said he could make a summoning. "You can do that?? How??" All over again he was excited. Good thing he wasn't the only one. If Felix had ears like a cat or dog, he could imagine them popping straight up at his question. Kymin couldn't help but smile. Putting Vishnu down, the black haired ninja performed the jutsu while walking, then stopped Felix so he could close the other male's eyes. And just for shits and giggles, he added the small kiss just like last time, before hooking his arm into Felix's and leading him forward, but at a slower pace so the other male didn't fall.
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:18 am

"They're not picky, you're just not summoner material." He gave another chuckle and then nodded. "I told you that I've been doing this since I was nine. I guess you could call it my specialty." He shrugged. Normal people were genjutsu, taijutsu, or ninjutsu specialist. Not Felix, he was a summoning specialist. Felix came to a stop when Kymin did. He waited patiently for his lover to do his thing. He smiled when Kymin kissed him. "I'm sure that wasn't part of the jutsu," he said as he let Kymin guide him. "Is this using up your chakra," he asked.

Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:22 am

Kymin did his best not to huff again. "Maybe. Maybe not." He probably wasn't summoning material. After all, he was a samurai, he worked with swords, not magic. Which, at the time of his original birth, was exactly what chakra and jutsu had been considered. "Hey, it might be. You don't know that," he grinned even though Felix couldn't see it. "A little bit. But it doesn't matter anyways, cuz I don't even use jutsu," he shrugged, keeping his arm looped against Felix's, making sure he was pressed lightly against the other male as they walked. He liked feeling Felix against him, even with something as simple as this.
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:26 am

Felix was happily clinging to Kymin's arm. Being blind was a pain in the ass, so he was happy it was only for a few moments. "We shall see once we get home. Maybe I'll make you a half neko so that you can coo over it all day," he said with a smile. The blue eyed ninja then turned his head to Kymin when he said he didn't use jutsu. "I would ask you why not, but it would be pointless when I think about it from my perspective. Then again, you aren't me, so why don't you use jutsu?" Felix didn't know anything about Kymin's fighting style, so he might as well learn.

Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:34 am

Kymin snickered. "Why would I only want half a neko? Then it would be hopping around on one foot all day...that wouldn't be cute, just awkward." Ah, it felt good to be making jokes again. It had been a while. He tilted his head when Felix contemplated whether or not to ask why. "I dunno, I just find it kinda...distracting. I can't do four things at once. Already fighting is about tracking your opponents movements, devising a strategy based off it, counter attacks, you know the drill, it would just be a pain in the ass to have to think of a jutsu to use as a counter attack when you could just use a physical counter instead," he shrugged. "And...I don't really know many jutsu," he said, sounding a bit embarrassed. "Only the basics. But it's served me well thusfar. Why fix something that isn't broken?" Another, smaller shrug.
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:41 am

Felix was starting to get his vision back as they walked, but he didn't move away from Kymin. He was glad to be near him. Felix found himself snickering at Kymin's comment about the half neko before he started to laugh. It was a genuine laugh. Usually he didn't care for Kymin's jokes, but that had been funny. He could picture the image in his head. "Glad you came up with some new material," he snickered. He then listened as Kymin explained why he didn't use jutsu. "You could have just said you didn't like using it because it's time consuming...." Felix shook his head. Kymin could be so complex at times. "...You only know the basics? That's....horrible." Felix shook his head again. "I don't use jutsu, but at least I know more than the basics. Then again I occasionally take up being a sensei." He shrugged. "It's okay, we'll keep your short comings between the two of us."

Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top