Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Quick Reprieve

2 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

A Quick Reprieve - Page 12 Empty Re: A Quick Reprieve

Post by The Godfather Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:00 am

Felix's eyes glowed as an idea came to mind. "How about we spar against each other," he suggested with a grin. "I wasn't able to watch you fight, so it would be nice to experience first hand what you're capable." Silver hair swayed as Felix nodded. "It is a very good thing that you're persistent," he said with a grin. He was even happier when Kymin didn't bother him about the wounds. Looked like the guy was more worried about keeping some contact between the two of them. Felix smiled at the thought and enjoyed the kiss. It sucked that they were refrained from doing anything. Felix wanted to say the hell with it, but he had to think of Lain. Surely she didn't want to be stuck here, waiting for them to recover.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:07 am

Kymin slowly pulled away from the kiss and took a moment to catch his breath. He kept the closeness between them, but he looked uncertain about that particular suggestion. "I'm not sure that's such a great idea," he frowned lightly. "I have a hard time controlling my strength sometimes," he said, sounding unsure. "I don't mean to downplay your fighting or anything, but..." But his fighting style consisted of taking hits and getting a few powerful hits in. Usually even one was enough to break a bone if he was really serious. But he was really bad at sparring, because of how slow he was, and the fact that he didn't like using jutsu or weapons against allies.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:13 am

Felix looked almost disappointed when Kymin said it wasn't a good idea. He didn't mind taking a bit damage, but if Kymin said no, then he wouldn't argue. "It's fine," he said with a small smile. He leaned in a kissed Kymin. "It was just a suggestion." He ran his hand through Kymin's messy hair. "You should brush this," he said with a snicker and then rolled back off the bed. Stretching he gave a small wave. "I have to take a shower, knock on the door if Lain calls," he said. He didn't care if Kymin joined him or not. He just needed to stay under the water for a little bit. It was part of his agreement, so he was going to hold true to his contract.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:21 am

The black haired ninja was relieved when Felix didn't press the issue. He didn't want to hurt the guy, even if it was in sparring. As it was, he might've accidentally broken that one guy's ribs the day before, and all it had been was a kick and a throw. He hadn't even been trying. He smiled when Felix ran a hand through his hair. "You're right, I should," he chuckled. "It probably looks terrible." And he'd gone out like that. Oh well, because something like that mattered. Going to the bathroom, Kymin got a brush and started combing through his hair. "I'm gonna go for a jog while you're in the shower," he smiled, putting the brush down and giving Felix a light kiss. "I'll be back in twenty-five," he said, heading out of the bathroom to get his shoes on.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:25 am

Felix turned on the shower while Kymin brushed his hair. His eyes shinned lightly when the other male kissed him. "I can never get tired of that," he said with a grin. "You jog too much," he joked. "I guess I'll see you in twenty-five minutes," he said as he waved goodbye to Kymin. Pulling off his pants Felix hopped into the shower, letting the water run over him. Not as as great as a bath, but he'd deal with it. There was no way he was spending twenty-five minutes in the shower. He'd go play with Vishnu or something if Kymin didn't take him.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:30 am

"Don't worry, me either, so I'm going to take full advantage of it," he winked, going out of the hotel room, leaving Vishnu to lay on the bed, curled in a tight little ball. Once he was outside, he realized it would be better to run, rather than jog. While he was confident that his fighting skills were engrained into his body, stamina was also part of his fighting style, which meant he had to be able to keep up a fast pace, not only in fighting, but in running. Which was exactly why he went outside the gates and decided to run outside the gates of the village rather than to just run through the streets. It was a lot less ominous feeling outside the gates than it had been the night before, since it was so light out. That was a huge relief.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:36 am

"I'm sure you are," Felix called after him. Felix took about ten minutes to get out of the shower. He dried off, dressed in a pair of white pants and a fishnet shirt. Placing his headband around his neck he slipped into his jacket and then put on a pair of black shoes. Walking over to the bed he climbed onto the bed and laid down next to Vishnu. "You like to sleep just like your dad, nice and curled up." He gave a short laugh and turned on the tv. Felix crossed his arms behind his head once he'd found something good on Tv.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:47 am

It was twenty-seven minutes later that Kymin got back to the hotel, a light coating of sweat over his body, but his breathing was completely normal. It was only because it was warm outside that he'd even sweated at all. Closing the door behind him, he smiled when he saw Vishnu and Felix. "We should pick up a camera before we leave. Cuz this is a picture perfect moment," he chuckled, pulling his shirt off and going to pull a new one out, this time just a white t-shirt. He was already wearing blue jeans, so unlike most days, he looked fairly casual. Going over to the bed, he sat on the edge next to Felix and leaned down and kissed him softly. "I'm kinda surprised Lain hasn't called yet," he mentioned. "Think I should give her a call and make sure she's okay?"
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:52 am

Felix was turned his attention away from the Tv to Kymin when the male came through the door. "You look great," he said with a sly grin. "I'm sure you look like the exact definition of a picture perfect moment." He then chuckled and went back to watching tv as Kymin changed his shirts. "By the way, you're late." Felix titled his head. "Who wears jeans when they go jogging," he asked. "Isn't it uncomfortable." He peered at Kymin. He looked so ordinary in that outfit. He smirked when Kymin sat down and kissed him. "It's pretty early Kymin, maybe she's sleep, but if you think it's necessary go ahead and call," he said. He kissed the green eyed shinobi once more before returning his attention to the show playing.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:00 am

Kymin shook his head with a smile. Felix knew that wasn't what he'd meant. "Ah only by a couple minutes," he shrugged. "And I didn't feel like changing. It's not so bad." He took out his phone and looked at the time when Felix mentioned it was pretty early. "Yeah, good point. I don't want to wake her up if she's still sleeping," he said. "Hmhm, what're you watching?" he asked, chuckling after Felix kissed him. He didn't want to move from his spot by Felix's side. In fact, he wanted to lay right next to his silver haired lover, but there was no room because Vishnu was curled up there.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:08 am

"It felt like a lifetime," Felix said dramatically. "I was so unsure that you would return to my side. Me and Vishnu laid curled up against each other awaiting your return. The poor champ fell asleep because you were gone for so long. And I, well I find comfort in your return." He smirked. "Oh what joy has been bestowed upon me. The sight of your handsome face is enough to make me melt into nothingness. It is an honor to be in your presence." He would have bowed had he not been laying down. When Kymin asked him what he was watching he shrugged. "Don't know, it's good though. Come watch it with me." He then looked down to Vishnu. "Hmm, you can lay on top of me if you want," he offered. "I could just wake his ass up since he woke me up." Even towards the dog Felix could be unreasonable.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:29 am

Kymin rolled his eyes at Felix's dramatic ways. "Hehe, well, I'm sorry for worrying you both," he chuckled. He grinned lightly when Felix said that the sight of his 'handsome face' was enough to make him melt. That actually set him into chuckling. "Hmhm. And here I was thinking I was the smooth talker," he grinned. He shook his head lightly. "I'll just move him over," he said, getting up and moving to the other side of the bed, carefully picking the puppy up and moving him to the opposite side of the bed, so the black haired ninja had plenty of room to snuggle with his lover. Crawling onto the bed, Kymin laid against Felix's side, laying one arm over the silver haired man's stomach. "I would have laid on top of you, but then that would've been too tempting," he chuckled, kissing Felix lightly. The image that had forced its way into Kymin's mind at that statement sent a small shiver through his spine.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:16 am

"I'm not a smooth talker, I just have a colorful way of using my words," he said. "And I could have waken him up and made him get on the couch, it would have been so much easier." Watching Kymin move the lazy lump of a pup, he smiled when Kymin spoke. "No, you kissing me back to back is tempting." He really did want Kymin, but he could hold out for a few more days. Besides, he didn't need to spend a majority of his life having sex with the guy, surely they could come up with more activities, right? Felix almost shrugged.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:45 pm

Kymin grinned lightly. "Most people would consider that smooth talking." He chuckled softly. "It's been a while since he's laid in bed with us. It's not like it's spoiling him if it's every now and then, right? Besides, he looks so comfortable." His eyes shined in amusement at Felix's words. "Hmhm, if just a couple kisses is tempting, I wonder how bad it would've been if I'd actually laid on top of you," he snickered lightly. "Or was that your plan all along?" Smiling, the greed eyed male snuggled against Felix and turned his gaze to the TV. "Ah, but if the kisses are so tempting, I guess I'll cut it out for a little while..."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:34 pm

He didn't care if Vishnu wanted to be on the bed. Why should it matter? All Felix wanted was for Kymin to be close, which was exactly what he got. "I just wanted you close," he said as Kymin snuggled up to him. "And you seem to have already known that." Felix looked at the tv. "I think the detective is corrupt." He gave a nod. "He's a real shady guy." Felix sighed when the show went to commercial. "Always during the good part...."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:50 pm

"Mmhm. I think that we're starting to think alike," he smiled. Kymin figured that Felix would take that to be a bad thing, but that was okay, because they both knew it was true. He grinned lightly when his silver haired love said that he thought the detective is corrupt, then nodded lightly. "Yeah, somethin's definitely up with him," he agreed. "That's how they keep you watching though," he nodded. "They make you wanna see what's gonna happen. You'd probably change it if they went to commercial during a boring part. I think we should change it just to spite them," he chuckled.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:10 pm

"Not sure if I should be worried or excited," he replied with a grin. "Either way I'm glad we can relate to some extent." The blue eyed shinobi then gave a small chuckle when Kymin agreed. "An extended extent." He then kissed Kymin. "Well, if you want to spite them, then let's do this," he said and kissed his lover again. "You taste good, can I have another kiss," he asked. He couldn't help but kiss Kymin one more time. "Yeah, I should stop, but you're irresistible." He kissed Kymin one last time and then looked to the tv to watch the commercials. "The commercials aren't as interesting as you. Oh Kymin, this is killing me."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:57 pm

Kymin smiled. "Hm. I think you should be worried. If you start acting on the way that I think, we'll be spending a lot less time outside of the bedroom," he chuckled. He blinked when Felix kissed him, claiming it to be to spite the TV corporations. "You can have as many as you want," he grinned, kissing his love back. He couldn't help laughing lightly when Felix continued giving him short kisses. "Mhmhm...just think," he said, "When we get back to the Crested, we'll have the house all to ourselves, and we can just put Vishnu in his own room, and not worry about how much noise we make." The grin that was on his face held hints of deviousness, and he couldn't help but chuckle. It was probably mean of him to rile Felix up like this, but he couldn't help himself. It was too fun.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:34 pm

"Then I am worried. If we spend all our time in the bedroom, Vishnu will grow up stuck in the house his entire life, minus your morning jogs." He shook his head. "We can't have that. Besides, we're supposed to travel the world." Blue eyes glowed at what Kymin said next. "Oh my, the way you talk makes me want to pretend this is the Crested. The bathroom is Vishnu's room. Isn't imagination a great thing," Felix said as he leaned over and kissed Kymin nice and slow. "Mmhm, and everyone next door can be the neighbors," he mumbled. How cruel of Kymin to make him feel this way when he couldn't have him.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:41 pm

"Ah, that's a good point...we're supposed to be traveling, so I suppose we'll have to suppress our urges," he chuckled with a light, awkward shrug. Only awkward because of the way he was positioned. He grinned when his silver haired lover said he wanted to pretend this was the Crested. "Hmhm, but Felix," he whispered, "Lain might be calling soon, and we wouldn't have time to shower...or to wait for your legs to work properly again," he snickered. Nevertheless, Kymin returned the slow kiss with a light moan into it. Ah, damn, he really had to stop this before they started something neither of them was going to want to end.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:51 pm

"Yeah, I can do that for a little while," he said. "But this morning, I don't think I can handle suppressing anything this morning." Felix was craving the touch of Kymin. "Besides, you're just making excuses. Lain is sleep and will be for a while. It's really early," Felix mumbled. "And we can shower when we get home." He kissed Kymin again. "And you can be on bottom this time. If you can't manage to walk you can ride The Executioner back home. It'll be faster than walking anyway. Yeah, and Lain can ride Zane." Yes, he could see this all falling into play, he just needed Kymin's consent. "Will you deny me this one small request," he asked, looking into his lover's amazing green eyes.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:57 pm

Kymin swallowed lightly at Felix's words. As much as he mentally claimed he needed self-control, it was times like these that made him wonder why he needed it. "Mm...but she's a neko, who's to say she won't be able to smell it?" he mumbled back. At this point, the black haired ninja had taken to nibbling on his lower lip. God how he wanted to. They could just put Vishnu in the bathroom, and chalk this up to yet another place they'd managed to sleep together in. He bit his lip a bit harder and sighed softly. "When we get back to the Crested, love," he said, kissing Felix softly. "Think about it though, if we wait it out, it'll be even better, right?" he smiled lightly. "Sorry...we just don't have-" Kymin blinked when he heard his phone start ringing. "Time." Shaking his head lightly, he kissed Felix again before sitting up and pulling his phone out to answer it.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:18 am

"Who cares, she's old enough to understand the meaning of hormones," he replied soon after Kymin spoke of the smell. Felix's expression turned blank when Kymin basically told him no in a polite manner. It would be even better? Yeah, no.... Blue eyes closed to hide the frustration he was feeling despite the kiss. He fell back onto the bed and opened his eyes to look up at the ceiling when Kymin's phone rang. "Great, just great," he mumbled. Felix let out a sigh and then rolled onto his side. "Can't believe this...." Getting off the bed he went into the bathroom and closed the door. Leaning against it he looked into the mirror. "Can't be helped." He went to the sink splashed a bit of water onto his face. "I used to be patient...."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:25 am

Kymin gave a half frown when Felix went to the bathroom, but finished talking with Lain before he got up as well. Now he felt kinda bad. He'd gone and gotten Felix all riled up, without even planning on doing anything about it. The black haired ninja went over and knocked lightly on the bathroom door. "Hey angel, Lain wants us to meet her in half an hour. She has to pick something up from the store before we leave," he called softly. Man, now he'd made Felix lock himself in the bathroom. Smooth move, genius, he thought with an edge of bitterness.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:36 am

Felix was looking into the sink when Kymin knocked on the door. He slowly looked up and then gave a small sigh. "I'll be out in a minute," he said. He then ran some water over his hair and tried to imagine that he wasn't feeling like crap. This craving for Kymin was ridiculous. Taking a moment to let calm down and act like he wasn't upset so Kymin wouldn't feel bad he walked out. "Thirty minutes, alright, how about we finish watching this show in the meantime and then head out and chill by the gates until then."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum