Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back Home

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Back Home - Page 3 Empty Re: Back Home

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:16 am

Whereas Lain's blush had started fading before, it came back a little when Mori mentioned how they'd be spending a lot of time together. Not that she minded it much. She smiled when he spoke of how the kids were his family. "Hmhm, I think you should draw at least one. If they see their big brother is drawing, maybe they'll be more interested. You could put your name on it and everything," she giggled.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:00 am

"I wouldn't want anyone seeing my horrible drawings, let alone see my name on it," he said waving his hands in front of him. His ears were flicking back and forth. "I can see them now, 'Mori can't draw,' followed by their sweet, innocent giggles. Oh no, I shall not fall for that trap," he said with a shake of his head. "Yeah, I'll just stick to watching you be awesome with them," he said with a smile. Mori wasn't exaggerating on how horrible at arts and crafts he was. The kids taught him more than he could teach them during arts and craft days. It was a crying shame, but it was nice seeing what they were capable of coming up with. Now that Lain was here, things would be even more creative.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:38 am

Lain giggled lightly when Mori said he wouldn't fall for that trap. "Aww, and here I thought I had you," she joked with a smile. Her smile widened a bit when he said he'd just let her be awesome. "I'm sure you're not as bad at drawing as you let on," she smiled, before turning to finish the last bite of her chicken. She was generally a pretty slow eater. Once she finished, she paused and looked at her plate for a moment before speaking. "Um, are there any extra rooms here..? I'd like to...um...get acquainted, with the hallways and everything, and maybe tomorrow morning find an empty room to use as a studio...before too many kids wake up, I mean," she asked, glancing shyly at Mori. She didn't want to intrude anymore in Felix and Kymin's lives, and she didn't really want them paying for another hotel room for her either. She'd feel bad if they did. She hadn't really wanted them to buy her hotel room last time either, but there wasn't really much room for protest with those two...
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:13 pm

"I'm pretty sharp, you have to try harder if you want to fool me," he joked. The male neko then nodded. "We have plenty of extra rooms," he informed her. "I can show you around once I get the younger ones in bed. It shouldn't take too long because Felix is here and he usually helps out when he's here." He gave a smile. "If you don't mind waiting that is." He crossed his arms over the table and gazed out over the other tables. Everything was nice and calm right now. Maybe he was just happy because Lain was here. Man, he'd thought he'd be waiting until death to find a neko. Life was so good.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:42 pm

Lain smiled with a small gleam in her eye at what Mori said. Was that a challenge? Hm, she was sure he hadn't meant it that way, but it would be fun to turn this into a game. She loved games. "Really? That would be great," she smiled. "I can help too, if that's okay," she offered. Though, she wasn't really sure what the routine around here was, so she'd probably have to stick with Mori for a while to figure it out. No complaints there. "I don't mind," she smiled.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:56 pm

Mori was growing happier by the second. His ears perked on top of his head when Lain said she'd join him. "O-okay." He smiled. "I first take the younger children to bath and then put them to bed. The older ones watch a movie in the meantime and then they shower afterwards," he said. He gave a small nod. "Usually they go back to their movie, but if not they chat for a while and then go to sleep." He had organized all of this to fit his working schedule. It worked out perfectly too because the kids followed directions and did as they were told.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:58 am

Lain tried to help Mori with whatever he needed, but she didn't really know what to do, since she didn't know where everything went. She wanted to help more once she knew the place better. She didn't just want to be an art teacher to these children. She knew Mori had said he had help around the orphanage, but she still wanted to help as much as she could. Since the two others didn't come to dinner, that meant they didn't help with the dishes either, which is what she'd tried to do today, since that much was easy. June had taken to roaming the halls, so now Lain was just waiting for Mori to finish up putting the rest of the older children to bed.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:16 am

Once dinner was over, Mori got up and got to work. All the little children followed him to, chasing his tail which he waved happily in front of them. Once he'd gotten them all cleaned up and tucked away he went to tell the older ones to get ready for their shower and go to bed. Once that was done he headed back to the dinning room, his tail twitching lightly and his ears once more covered by his hat. When he saw Lain he smiled. "Hey there, ready for a tour?"

Felix had taken to feeding Christian off his plate since he wasn't hungry. Once Mori called for the little ones and the small child was reluctant to leave Kymin's side, Felix decided that they could go with him and put Christian to bed themselves. When Christian was was sleeping soundly, Felix went outside of the kid's room and leaned against the wall, his arms crossed over his chest. He gave a small sigh and looked to Kymin. "I'm a bit tired, let's see what Lain wants to do and then go home," he said quietly.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:07 am

Lain smiled once Mori came over and asked her if she was ready for the tour. "Um, actually, I have to find Kymin and Felix and let them know I'm going to be spending the night here," she said, sounding a bit embarrassed that she hadn't done it earlier. "They kinda went off somewhere after dinner. I'm not sure if they left or not..." She paused when she heard footsteps that sounded too loud to be one of the children's, her ears twitching. She hadn't bothered putting her hat back on, since all the kids were going to bed, but she had let her tail unwrap from around her waist and allowed it to swish casually around behind her.

Kymin liked the fact that him and Felix were putting Christian to bed themselves. He really liked the kid. If only things had been different in this life, maybe they could have adopted him. Once they were finished, he smiled at Felix and nodded. "Sure thing," he said, taking his better half's hand and walking through the halls towards the kitchen. He'd thought that Lain had been in there last, but he wasn't really sure. He was glad to find that he was right though, and that she'd been in there talking with Mori. Seemed like the two of them were hitting it off really well. "Hey," he greeted shortly. "Lain, do you know what you're doing, in terms of where you're staying?" he asked. "You can stay in mine and Felix's place, or if you want, we can get you a hotel room," he offered with a smile.

Lain's brown eyes lit up when she saw that it was Felix and Kymin who'd been coming. She'd figured, but it was nice that they'd so conveniently shown up when she'd needed to talk to them. "Oh, um, I was gonna stay in an extra room here tonight, if that's okay...just so I can learn the hallways and stuff," she smiled, one of her ears flicking. She was a bit excited to get to look around, actually.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:10 pm

Mori smiled when he saw Lain's tail. When she explained how she wanted to let Felix and Kymin know she was staying here, he nodded. When the two came around the corner he gave them each a smile. Looked like everyone was pretty much wanting to know the same thing. Once Lain had explained her plan, Mori went up to the two men and gave them a grateful look. "Thanks for bringing Lain here," he said. "I really appreciate this. I wish I could repay you somehow." He looked back to Lain and then back to the shinobi.

Felix let Kymin take his hand and lead him to the kitchen. His blue eyes were unconcerned with the things around him until he made it to the kitchen. Once everyone had asked their questions and given their answers he simply nodded. "Alright, we'll stop by tomorrow and help where we can," he told Lain. "Mori, don't worry about payment. You take care of my kids, that's enough for me. Think of this as a thank you for your hard work and honesty." He gave a small wave. "Goodnight you two. We'll see you tomorrow." He looked up at Kymin. "Let's go."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:46 pm

Kymin smiled and waved a dismissive hand when Mori thanked them. "Just helpin out a friend," he chuckled. "See you guys later. If ya need anything, call. Don't worry about what time," he smiled. The last one was directed mostly at Lain, but he was speaking to both of them. He wouldn't mind if Mori called either, since the guy had his number. "Okey dokes," he answered when Felix said they should go. Kymin went over to Vishnu, who had just so happened to have found a little spot in the corner of the kitchen to fall asleep in, and picked the puppy up, going over to Felix and walking out next to his silver haired boyfriend.

Lain gave them a wave as they walked out, smiling. "Thanks guys. G'night, and see you tomorrow." She then turned to Mori with a slightly bigger smile and a small nod. "Now I'm ready for the tour."
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum