Home Sweet Home

Page 6 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Home Sweet Home

Post by Cross on Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:48 pm

What perfect timing Vishnu had. Not really. Kymin didn't quite care how bad it looked, the fact of the matter was it did look bad. He only nodded when Felix said he'd make him something to eat. He didn't want to lie down. He honestly didn't. Hell, if Felix wasn't taking care of him, Kymin would have been up and pacing. "I would have died anyways," he said lightly. He hadn't told Felix, or Kana it for that matter, but he'd had really bad luck with health that lifetime. It wasn't much better this time, but at least he wasn't going to keel over and die at any given moment. He took a breath before speaking again. "Despite my idiotic comments yesterday, I'm far from an expert on love," he said, swallowing lightly. "But, I think...if a person can make you happy in a way no one else can, then that's love," he said, glancing to Vishnu before pushing himself up with a small grunt. He paused and looked at Felix for a moment. "I don't know if the kind of happiness I bring you is unique or not...but the kind you bring me is," he said, picking up his torn hoody from the porch before waiting for Felix so they could go inside.
Cross
Admin

View user profile http://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:47 pm

(Oh no, Kymin's sick? Why doesn't he tell someone.)

Felix shook his head. "Yeah, but you would have lived longer had I not been an impulsive idiot." His eyes darkened a bit more when Kymin began to speak again. "Maybe I do love you, because I can't figure out why I do," he said. "I don't know why you have such an affect on me. It's almost unnerving, but I guess it's love." Or maybe it was fear. It used to be fear, maybe it still was. Felix stood up when Kymin stood up. He slowly walked to the door and opened it. "Go sit in the bedroom, I'm going to fix something for you to eat."

"The white soul can't protect you forever and the Flower will soon wither. The dragon knows the truth, and when the spirit of the water strikes it deal, darkness will rise and humanity will weep." ~Uriyuu
Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:56 pm

(He was sick, but not so much anymore. He doesn't like bothering people with 'petty' information like that.)

Kymin was silent for a few long moments. He wasn't going to argue fault with Felix, because he didn't want the other male to know he'd been sick. It would raise questions about his current health, and he didn't want to get into that either. A small, genuine smile crossed over Kymin's face when the other male said maybe he did love him. Maybe was enough for him. Just so long as Felix didn't hate him. "I don't think love is supposed to have reasons," he chuckled lightly, letting Vishnu run into the house before going in himself. "I don't think I have any. You just make me happy," he said, doing his best not to fall over as he walked in. He felt...unsteady. "Okay," he nodded when Felix told him to go into the bedroom. He regretted it immediately, for even without nodding it was hard to walk with how light-headed he was. He had to put his hand on the wall to steady himself before the world stopped spinning enough for him to progress forward again. No more nodding or shaking his head. Taking his hand off the wall, he started towards the bedroom at a slow pace. He didn't bother putting his hoody back on. Once he managed to sit on the bed, he blinked his eyes hard a couple times, trying to rid himself of the dizziness to no avail. He needed water. Pushing himself off the bed, he slowly went over to the bathroom and closed the door behind him, leaving it open only a crack. He didn't really care if Felix came in. Turning on the cold water, Kymin leaned over the sink and cupped some of the water in his hands, splashing it over his face. He wondered if he could even eat whatever food Felix was bringing. He already felt like he was going to throw up, and he had nothing in his stomach as it was.
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:15 pm

The silver haired jonin didn't understand how he just managed to make Kymin happy. He didn't know how he managed to do anything anymore. Blue eyes watched Kymin walk towards the bedroom. He didn't look to good. Felix would bring him a pain pill when he brought him the food. He wasn't sure what to cook for Kymin. He didn't think soup would be a good idea, so he searched the kitchen for something else. Something light, nutritious, and tasty. Felix decided to cut up some fresh fruit. Once he'd finished he headed into the bedroom. The bowl in his left hand and a glass of water in his right. He looked around. "Kymin?"

"The white soul can't protect you forever and the Flower will soon wither. The dragon knows the truth, and when the spirit of the water strikes it deal, darkness will rise and humanity will weep." ~Uriyuu
Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:20 pm

Kymin turned off the water once he heard Felix call him, drying his face briefly on one of the towels. Ugh, he felt hot. Hotter than normal. He shouldn't have stayed the night in the forest. Taking a breath, Kymin came out of the bathroom with a tiny grin. "Present." He went back over to the bed before sitting on it again with a small sigh. He wanted to ask Felix to turn the heat down, but he was already bothering the guy enough. He was even debating on whether he would sleep on the bed or the couch tonight. He was leaning heavily towards the latter. Every time he looked at Felix he felt an overwhelming amount of guilt and shame at his actions.
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:36 pm

Felix didn't see how Kymin could be joking at a time like this, but he wouldn't question it. The first thing he handed the shinobi was the water and pill. "Take this, it'll help you feel better." His eyes then looked at the fruit slices in the bowl. "And here's something for you to eat." The shinobi then looked at Kymin carefully. "I'll be back, call if you need anything." He then went into the hall and turned the heat off and switch on the air. He then went into the kitchen and started to clean the cabinets after he had taken a few pain pills. "My damn jaw hurts," he grumbled.

Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:46 pm

"Thanks." The black haired ninja took the pill and downed the water in one go. He'd honestly been really thirsty. He hadn't noticed until he'd splashed his face with the water. He took the bowl of fruit with another "thanks" and climbed further onto the bed so he could prop himself up with the pillows. He didn't mind the pain. He'd only taken the pill to make Felix feel better and to avoid an argument. Once the silver haired male left, Kymin's shoulders slumped once more. Felix worried when he didn't grin or smile. He remembered the guy saying that. He wasn't going to call Felix back into the room though. He knew the guy was coming back in eventually, but he was trying to prepare himself to give small smiles and grins for when he did come back in. Ignoring the pain in his stomach, Kymin started eating the fruit. He practically had to force himself to swallow them. He had no appetite. He finished the bowl relatively quickly, but now he was at a loss. If he went to lay on the couch, Felix would probably yell at him to get back on the bed, but he didn't want to stay on the bed. He'd be next to Felix all night, knowing he'd hurt the guy. Kymin slowly curled up on his side, pulling the pillows under his head. Before he knew it, he found his eyes sliding closed. He was much more exhausted than he'd thought. But he didn't want to stay in the bed. It was already enough that Felix was letting him back into the house.
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:00 pm

Felix leaned against the counter once he'd finished cleaning the kitchen. His eyes closed and he sat there for a moment. He should get back to Kymin, but he honestly couldn't bring himself to go back in the room. Not just yet. It wasn't that he didn't want to be with Kymin, it was just that he was a bit wary of him. When he opened his eyes again ten minutes had passed. Felix sighed and went into the bedroom, looking at Kymin with a smile. Opening the closest as quietly as he could manage he grabbed some clothes and went into the bathroom. Closing the door he ran some cold water and then got in. The silver haired shinobi gave a low sigh and closed his eyes as he leaned back. I do not want to do this again....

Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:10 pm

Kymin was asleep for a little over twenty minutes until he sat bolt right up in bed, a small sheen of sweat covering him that was likely from him overheating. He'd noticed the air was cooler, but his body wasn't. He wasn't sure of the reason he'd so suddenly woken up. He looked around and saw that the bathroom door was closed. The black haired ninja sighed lightly and got off the bed, taking his bowl and glass into the kitchen with him, putting them in the dishwasher before he laid on the couch on his side, facing the back of the couch. He let his eyes close again but he didn't fall back asleep. He wanted Felix to think he was asleep. Kymin clenched his fists lightly. He felt his chest tightening a bit painfully. It happened occasionally when he was stressed, so it didn't bother him too much. He wished he had his cigarettes. They usually helped. Maybe he'd go out later and buy some more, if there were even any stores still open.
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:26 pm

Felix took the time to sleep. His blue eyes closed as he lay in the water. Half an our passed before Felix actually woke up. When he did he felt a little better. His face didn't hurt as much. Getting out the water he dressed in a black shirt with red shorts and went out into the bedroom. He blinked at Kymin's absence. Deciding to check the rest of the rooms before panicking he went in and blinked when he saw Kymin on the couch. Felix narrowed his eyes but decided to let it slid. He went outside, leaving Vishnu indoors and sat on the steps. "Are we going in circles?" He laid back and starred up at the sky, getting lost in the brightness of the stars and the moon.

Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:31 pm

Kymin kept his eyes closed until he heard the front door close. He stayed on the couch a few minutes more before going over to his things to pick out a short-sleeved shirt. He went towards the door, sighing before opening it and heading out onto the porch. He closed the door behind him and paused. "Think there's any stores open this late?" he asked, leaning on one of the pillars of the porch before looking towards Felix.
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:34 pm

Felix looked up when Kymin came outside. He shook his head. "Maybe, it depends on what you're trying to get," he said. "If you want cigarettes then no. You need to stop smoking, it's a bad habit." He would know because he spent a great deal of his years doing just that. Closing his eyes he let out a sigh. "But if you really want them there's a pack in my jacket," he said. "It's in the bedroom in the closest." He hadn't worn it in the past two days because he hadn't left the house. Felix stifled a yawn and opened his eyes again. It was a nice night out.

Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:41 pm

Kymin went to say he wanted to go pick up cigarettes and a new lighter, but Felix had already guessed. He very nearly huffed. He wondered if there really weren't any stores open or if Felix was just telling him that. He was relieved to hear the guy tell him he had a pack in his jacket. "Thanks," he said with a small, relieved sigh. He went back into the house to grab the pack, before grabbing a spare lighter out of his bag. Hey, the lighter he'd lost was a cool one. The backup one was cheap and easily replaceable. Going back outside, Kymin sat down next to Felix, but not too close, tapping a cigarette from the pack. "Now that I think about it," he said with the cigarette held between his teeth as he tried to light it. "I'm not sure I've ever seen you smoke. And speaking of which, isn't it a bit weird for you to tell me there's a pack in your jacket after telling me to stop smoking?" He put the pack down between them with the small purple lighter on top of it. He inhaled and blew it out in a stream that reflected how relieved that one breath had made him. The pain in his chest was already subsiding.
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:49 pm

Felix said nothing as Kymin went back inside to get the pack. Instead he crossed his arms behind his head and waited. When Kymin came back out and sat next to him, blue eyes turned in that direction. Felix gave a small shrug at Kymin's comment. "I keep them on me just in case," he said. "As for me telling you to stop but offering anyway, it was your choice, not mine." He shrugged again. "Besides, you look like you need them," he said shortly as Kymin let out stream of smoke. Felix looked back to the stars. "You can have the rest if you want." Felix kind of wanted one himself but decided it would be better not to take one. He only smoked when he was feeling stressed and although he was indeed stressed, he wasn't stressed enough to pick up a cancer stick.

Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:54 pm

Kymin only shrugged when Felix said it was his own choice. True enough. Bringing his free hand up to his chest, he rubbed it a bit. The pain was being reduced to minor discomfort, but it was still annoying. "Ah, I wouldn't really say I need them. They just...help," he shrugged, bringing his hand down and instead using it to prop himself up so he could lean back a bit as he took another drag and looked up at the sky as well. "Nah, it's fine. I'll just pick up a pack tomorrow," he said calmly. "Thanks though." A long pause. "How're...you feeling?" he asked solemnly. He'd noticed Felix was talking a lot more than before. Maybe he'd taken medicine or something.
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:20 pm

Continuing to lay on his back, Felix was well aware of Kymin's presence next to him as the other male leaned back. Felix was thinking over what Kymin had said. People didn't need a reason to love. That was knew. He gave a small sigh and then raised a brow. "Help relieve stress," he asked. He then blinked when questioned how he was feeling. "Fine I guess." Was there supposed to be something wrong with him? He hadn't exactly done much since Kymin had gotten here.

Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:26 pm

Kymin paused at Felix's question before nodding. "Yeah." The stress of having been unlucky the past two lifetimes. Why couldn't he just get a normal body, one that didn't overheat at every little thing? He smiled lightly when Felix said he was fine, inhaling slowly, and exhaling just as slow. "Sorry about your porch," he said, glancing over at the small hole his fist had made in it. He was fairly glad that Felix hadn't made a fuss about how bruised his knuckles were. Well, either he hadn't made a fuss just because, or he hadn't seen them.
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:34 pm

Felix had not come out here to talk. He just wanted to sit outside and enjoy the cool air against his skin as he starred up at the sky. Why had Kymin come out here wanting ton converse? "Don't worry about it. I was planning on redoing the house anyway." It wasn't a complete lie, but he hadn't thought he'd be starting early. He was going to wait until Kymin was gone and then redo it as a surprise for when he came back to life. That was no longer the case.

Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:45 pm

After Felix spoke, Kymin fell silent and just focused on his cigarette and the night sky. The Crested really was beautiful at night. The black haired ninja held a solemn look on his face as he stared up at the moon. If he slept with Felix, the guy would probably be assured that he was alright. Things might go back to somewhat normal. But he was afraid he'd do something stupid in his sleep. He'd sleep walked before, where he'd woken up on the couch or floor and his house had been a damn mess. After taking one last inhale of the cigarette, Kymin put it out, then looked to Felix with a small smile. "I'm gonna go take a shower," he said, pushing himself up. "See you in a bit." He picked up the cigarettes and lighter, taking them into the house with him. He put each back where they belonged before pulling out a pair of clothes and going into the bathroom. He only turned on the cold water before undressing and getting in, clenching his hands as the water hit him. It wasn't only because of the wounds, in fact, the wounds were the least troublesome. The cold water felt like tiny knives against his back. But he had to cool off somehow. Even in the cool night air he'd been uncomfortably hot.
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:54 pm

Felix nodded when Kymin said he was going to go take a shower. "Alright." He wasn't about to follow the guy indoors. In fact he was just going to stay here and enjoy the cool night hair. He'd come out here to be alone to begin with. Now that he was alone he let out a sigh. "What a crappy day this has been." He slowly shook his head. "Oh well, shit happens I suppose. Never was much of a lucky person to begin with." He sat up and looked at Takuya's house. He smirked. "Getting your ass kicked by your neighbor is a bitch, ain't it." He didn't care that the guy wasn't there. Standing he headed inside of the house. Closing the door he looked towards the couch and then to the kitchen, finally his gaze landed on the bedroom. He decided to go to the kitchen. Opening the cabinet he pulled out a bottle of vodka. "...Not supposed to drink with my medicine, but....who gives a damn." He poured a shot and downed it. Yeah, that had really hit the spot.

Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:00 pm

Kymin stayed in the shower for twenty minutes, working at a slow pace so that his body would be cooled off by the time he got out. When he finally turned off the water and got out, he was practically shivering, but he was at least relieved that he was no longer burning up. He put boxers and a pair of pajama pants on, but didn't bother with the shirt, because he knew that soon enough, his body temperature would be right back up again. This relief he was feeling was only temporary, and he knew it.
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:19 pm

Felix took two more shots and then put the bottle away. He then made his way to the bedroom and collapsed onto the bed. He curled up and gave a low relieved sigh. The pain slowly faded away and sleep washed over Felix. He didn't dream of anything as he slept. The familiar darkness was almost comforting. He didn't need the vivid dreams that had left him feeling refreshed. The dark was just refreshing because it was something he was used to. The shinobi only looked up when he heard the bathroom door open. Blinking he turned back onto his side and fell back into a soft sleep. He wasn't really aware that the reason the door had opened was because of Kymin. Yeah, he was pretty out of it.

Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:11 pm

Once Kymin dried off completely, leaving his hair only just damp, he turned the light off and went into the bedroom, pausing with a small smile when he saw Felix was asleep. Or at least, it looked like it. He stayed standing in the doorway for a few minutes, trying to decide what he wanted to do. In the end, he decided it would be better to make sure Felix knew he was there to stay, and that things were okay. And to lay his own fears about hurting Felix in his sleep, he just wasn't going to. The black haired ninja climbed into bed, hesitating to move too close to Felix. He didn't want to wake him up. Aside from that, he was sure his skin was still chilled from the shower. So, he didn't move any closer to Felix, instead just laying on his side so he could look at the other male. He sighed lightly. "I'm sorry Felix," he whispered. "I really ddo love you..."
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:37 pm

Felix opened his eyes as the bed moved. He looked into the darkness, but his eyes didn't adjust to the dark so he closed them once more. His breathing even as he slept he didn't take note of the other male's whisper. He had heard someone speak, but his brain didn't register what was being said. "Night," he mumbled back. He gave a low sigh and then drifted back into sleep. Throughout the night Felix didn't move an inch. He was too tired to move and by sleeping he rarely felt the throbbing pain in his face. Not to mention he may have taken one too many pain pills. No he didn't overdose, but he'd taken more than the recommended amount in a short amount of time.

Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:45 pm

Kymin smiled softly when Felix mumbled, shifting to lay on his back so he could cross his arms behind his head. He would be here when the other male woke up, but he was going to pretend that he'd gotten sleep. Staring up at the ceiling, the black haired ninja let his mind wander. Wander to all sorts of different things. First it was what had happened the day before. And then he remembered what Felix had said. And then his mind drifted to Lilly as he recalled as many moments with her as he could. He missed her.
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top