Home Sweet Home

Page 22 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Home Sweet Home

Post by Cross on Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:19 pm

Kymin was silent as Felix spoke and he felt like his lover understood perfectly what he'd been feeling lately. "I...I've been feeling the same way. I wouldn't have had it that we'd never met, but...why us..?" he said quietly. "You're right, it's not fair...I hate that things are going like this, that we can't just spend an eternity together uninterrupted," he spoke, his gaze down on the water as well. After a moment, he pulled his lover into a gentle hug, just holding him there for a long moment before speaking. "Thank you," he said quietly. "For telling me, I mean...it's not fair that we have to go against the world just to keep what we have, but I'd gladly fight the entire world for you, ya know..?" He paused. That clinched it. He had a new errand to run tomorrow morning during his jog with Vishnu. He only hoped that the shops in the Crested would be open early enough. "We're going to make it, okay? We'll be fine," he promised.
Cross
Admin

View user profile http://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:41 pm

There was some relief in knowing Kymin felt the same way. Felix let Kymin pull him into a hug. He closed his eyes and tried not to feel bad. He smiled lightly when Kymin thanked him. "Thank you for understanding," he said. The shinobi held on to Kymin like it was the end of the world. "Yeah, we're going to make it," he said. He wanted them to make it. Why did Kymin had say things would be fine when it wouldn't be. He opened his eyes and buried his face into Kymin's shoulder. I just want peace. That's all he'd ever wanted. Before immortality life had been simple and then that mission had changed everything. That brief moment of happiness was just that, brief. Twenty one years of peace and then it was gone in a blink of an eye. "Kymin...I want...I just want us to be okay." He pulled away hesitantly. "If only for a brief moment." Because that seemed to be all he was allowed.

"The white soul can't protect you forever and the Flower will soon wither. The dragon knows the truth, and when the spirit of the water strikes it deal, darkness will rise and humanity will weep." ~Uriyuu
Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:12 pm

Kymin more than just understood, he could relate. He felt the same exact way. So he just nodded lightly. He was glad to hear Felix affirm what he'd just said: they were going to be okay. He'd make sure of it. He knew now that he could get through whatever he had to get through with Batsu. He'd figure out what that poor soul wanted. He'd fix it, and then he'd return to Felix. "Yeah...me too," he said softly, looking at his lover as he pulled away. Kymin tilted his head lightly. When Felix said if only for a brief moment, the black haired ninja smiled. "I think I can do a little better than a brief moment," he said, putting one of his hands softly on the side of Felix's face as he leaned in and kissed the male gently, yet with as much passion as he could bring into such a soft encounter. When he pulled away a few moments later, his eyes were softly shimmering, and he kept his hand on the side of Felix's face. "I love you with all my heart, Felix Kuriyama...no, all my soul. I think I've finally found my reason for existing, and that's to make you happy," he smiled softly. "I've never loved someone so much, not in all my lifetimes." He planted a soft kiss on the other male's lips. He truly meant it. He'd loved Lilly, he most certainly did. He'd gone through his ups and downs with her as well. But this was something different, and Kymin didn't have the faintest idea why that was. "The rest of this day is ours, and ours alone. We can deliver the invitations another time. We'll pick up a couple drinks, go home, and relax, so that I can stare into those blue eyes that have this wonderful habit of entrancing me so," he said softly, running his thumb gently up and down over the side of Felix's face.
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:29 pm

This was what love felt like. Even though he felt horrible, Kymin managed to make him smile after that kiss. "You are a magician my friend. That did indeed make me very happy." He leaned against Kymin's hand, bringing his own up to briefly hold his lovers'. "Thank you, for making me happy. For being my light in the darkness. For understanding me with all of my flaws. For accepting the lies I have told and still having faith in me." He smiled lightly. "Thank you for loving me." Felix then gave a small chuckle at what Kymin said. "If that's what you want Romeo." He leaned in a kissed Kymin nice and slow. "Because those green eyes of your are even more enticing," spoke after he finished. Felix felt like a weight had been lifted off his chest and it was such a relief.

"The white soul can't protect you forever and the Flower will soon wither. The dragon knows the truth, and when the spirit of the water strikes it deal, darkness will rise and humanity will weep." ~Uriyuu
Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:45 pm

Kymin smiled when Felix called him a magician, giving a light chuckle. His eyes shined when his lover said that it had made him happy. He wasn't going to say 'you're welcome' to all those things, so instead he returned the kiss with relief that he hadn't had moments before. "You know you just called yourself Juliet, right?" he grinned softly. He wasn't sure how much longer they'd be staying in the lake, but he didn't care, so long as he was with Felix. No, he no longer cared if he got drunk tonight or not. If he didn't, at least there was a smaller chance that he'd screw up and be an asshole. Yeah, a buzz would probably be good for tonight. He brought his hand down from the side of Felix's face slowly. "Do you want anything in specific for later? A certain food, a certain movie..?" he asked, tilting his head.
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:50 pm

"I guess we can switch roles just this once," he mused. His blue eyes shinning. Felix suddenly remembered a girl. Someone who had been very important. Meridian. Orange hair and bright blue eyes. She'd been the love of his life. That one person that had given him a brief moment of happiness. Felix smiled. I gave up my memories so that I could love him, but now I understand it's possible to love you both. You will always be in my heart Meridian, but here and now, Kymin brings me unbelievable joy. I hope you can see this. Felix leaned in and kissed Kymin again. "No, I don't want anything specific. Just you."

Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:00 am

Kymin grinned when Felix said they could switch roles. He really did love this man. He wasn't sure how many times he could say it until it started getting old, but he did. Kymin smiled after the kiss, green eyes shining. "And you'll have me," he nodded, trying not to laugh at how ridiculous that sounded. He could've said something to make it even more ridiculous, but then it would end up being inappropriate. "Just tell me when you want to start back home, and we'll go. I'll even pick up the drinks so you can relax at home," he nodded.
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:17 am

Felix snickered at what Kymin had just said. That sounded a bit like something else. His eyes glowed as he tried his best not to make a comment on it. "Er, we can go back home now if you want. I really just want to lay down with you is all," he said. "Drinks sound nice and so do a movie. Food too, I'm sure you're hungry since you haven't eaten." His eyes shinned a bit brighter. "I keep up on your meals because I don't eat and I don't want you to starve because of me."

Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:22 am

Kymin smiled at Felix's snickering, trying once more not to laugh. When the silver haired male said he just wanted to lay down with him, he took Felix's hand and started leading the guy out of the water. "Well then, to home we go. What kind of drinks do you want? Beer? Or do you want me to pick up some things from Mickey's?" And snacks too, snacks would be great. "Hmhm, I'll be fine. I'll pick up some snacks," he nodded softly.
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:24 am

Felix let Kymin lead him from the water. His eyes glowing brightly. The shinobi then got out and sighed. He was missing the water already. "Mickey's sounds good," he said. "One final invitation for the day." He continued to hold Kymin's hand even though they had to put on their clothes. "And you should get real food," he said. "Snacks don't do much for nutrition. I want you to stay healthy." He gave a small smile. He didn't eat, but at least he could make sure Kymin did.

Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:31 am

The black haired ninja couldn't help but smile brightly and chuckle a bit when he noticed that Felix hadn't let go of his hand. He wondered if Felix would even let him go get the stuff alone. Probably not. Kymin's green eyes shined and he bumped his lover playfully. "One missed meal isn't going to kill my health," he chuckled. Well, technically it was more like two. Or was it three? He couldn't remember if he'd had breakfast. "But I'll eat something if it'll make you happy," he smiled, kissing Felix on the lips before he chuckled again. "You know...I could probably manage getting dressed with just one arm, but it would be easier if I had both," he grinned.
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:41 am

Felix narrowed his eyes. "It kind of does," he commented. "But since you've agreed to eat something I'm not going to go into details about it." He put on a big grin and then looked to Vishnu. He gave a low whistle. "We're leaving boy." He then turned back to Kymin, blinking in embarrassment when the love of his life spoke of his hand. Felix quickly let it go. "Sorry," he apologized. He turned and grabbed the towels, handing one to Kymin before drying his own self off. He dressed quickly and then placed the towel around his shoulders, glancing to Kymin to see if he was done. Smiling he knelt down and called Vishnu over to him and began to pet the puppy. "Hey boy, how are you?" He smiled. "Saturday you get to eat all the hotdogs the kiddies feed you as well as any leftovers. Kymin might not be so thrilled, but it'll be our little secret," he said as he rubbed the puppy's belly.

Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:48 am

Kymin grinned and tried not to chuckle when Felix apologized and let his hand go. "Hmhm...it's okay angel," he said happily, taking the towel with a 'thanks' and drying himself off. Once he was all good and dried, he put his clothes on, but unlike Felix, he didn't rush. He grinned when Vishnu happily came padding over towards his daddy, rolling over once Felix started petting his belly, panting quite happily, if not a bit playfully. "I heard that," Kymin called with a grin, laughing lightly as he slipped his shirt on, walking over to them as he dried his hair off. "I'm good to go if you two are," he chuckled, looking down as Vishnu playfully pawed at Felix's hand.
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:23 am

Felix glanced up at Kymin. We could have had everything, but I'm fine with just this. He was going to accept their fate. The possibility of neither of them returning, because what they had here and now was more than Felix had ever had in a very long time. When said he'd heard, the shinobi looked away and down to Vishnu. "We don't know what you're talking about," he said with a smile. He picked up Vishnu, holding the puppy against his chest and started walking, but staying close to Kymin. In fact, he leaned against him lightly as he walked. So what if the future isn't guaranteed, the present is a gift and we're going to enjoy it.

Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:58 pm

"Mmhm, sure you don't," he chuckled, wrapping his arm around Felix's waist as they walked, grinning when he noticed that Felix was leaning on him. He wanted to make a joke of it, but he was going to enjoy the moment. Before they got to the gates, Kymin planted a soft kiss on his lover's neck. "So angel, do you want to come with me to get the drinks and food, or do you want to relax at home while I take care of it?" he smiled softly.
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:14 pm

Felix continued to lean against Kymin. His mind was finally at ease after all they'd been through. He lazily glanced up at Kymin when questioned. "I suppose I'll go with you. I have to make sure you don't say you forgot to get real food," he said with a smile. The shinobi closed his eyes for a brief moment. "Yeah, this turned out to be a pretty good day. The best one I've had so far in fact." Opening his eyes he looked down at the puppy in his arms. "That and I'd prefer to just be with you for the time being." It was nice to just tell the truth for once. No more lies meant life was easier and he didn't have to hide behind a mask.

Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:23 pm

Kymin gave a small, goofy grin when Felix said he had to make sure he didn't 'forget' to get food. "Eheh, I wouldn't do that Fe," he said with a chuckle. When his lover said that this was the best day he'd had so far, Kymin's eyes shined. Was Felix talking like...out of all the days he'd ever had? "Hmhm...you just made my day love," he said happily, nuzzling the side of Felix's face. And here he'd thought it couldn't have gotten much better. Once they'd approached the gates, he stopped nuzzling Felix's face, but he didn't remove his arm. "Okay, where to first? Food, or drinks?" He was sure they could order a movie or something, or maybe Felix even had a movie at home he wanted to watch, so Kymin wasn't so worried about that.
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:01 pm

"I tend to do that a lot unintentionally." He smiled wen Kymin began to nuzzle him. "You're cute, like a puppy." The silver haired man then shrugged. "Doesn't matter," he said. "It's whatever you want." He honestly didn't care. He just wanted to go home, lay down in Kymin's arms, and enjoy this feeling of peace. "You know what, let's get the drinks first, that way the food won't get cold." He nodded. "Where do you want to eat," he asked. "As in get the food."

Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:40 pm

"I'm cute?" Kymin grinned. "I can deal with that," he chuckled. He went to say that they should get the drinks first, but then Felix beat him to it. He smiled happily. "Okay. And it doesn't matter. I was just thinking of picking up a couple sandwiches from a convenience store or something. I don't need anything big that we're going to be waiting like thirty minutes for. And hey, I can eat the sandwiches on the way home," he chuckled with a shrug. He wondered if Felix would let him get away with having just a couple sandwiches for dinner.
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:29 pm

(And then I realized this is another super long thread.)

There was a small look of concern on Felix's face when Kymin said he was thinking of just sandwiches. He gave a small sigh and smiled. "Alright, tonight we can have sandwiches, but tomorrow I'm cooking you breakfast, no ifs, ands, or buts about it." He then started in the direction of Mickey's bar. When they got to the door, he looked to Kymin. "Try and behave," he teased. He'd let Kymin take that whichever way he wanted. Felix pushed open the door and as usual it was fairly crowded, but he managed to find them seats at the bar. "Hey Mickey," Felix greeted.

Mickey looked the same as ever, aside from the obvious struggle to move without flinching. He wasn't doing anything fancy with the drinks or the glasses tonight, and wouldn't be for a while to come. The doctors had told him to take a break from work, but Mickey had no other form of income aside from being a ninja and a bartender, so he took leave on being a ninja until he was healed enough to go back on missions. In the mean time he spent all of his time at the bar. When Felix and Kymin came inside, he gave a low sigh. To think the night couldn't get any worse. There had been three fights in the last hour, some drunken bastard had thrown up all over the counter, and people were consistently complaining about the slow service. "What do you want," he asked through gritted teeth as he cleaned out a few glasses.

Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:48 am

(Oh, good catch...we'll make another at the start of the cookout.)

Kymin looked to Felix, noting the look of concern, blinking when the guy said he was making him breakfast in the morning. He couldn't help but chuckle, silently wondering if the guy even remembered how to cook from how he spoke of forgetting to eat so often. "Okay, okay, I'll let you cook me breakfast tomorrow," he chuckled. Once they got to the bar, he unwrapped his arm from around his lover's waist. Not because he was embarrassed, but because it would've been hard to walk side by side with how crowded it was. He was fairly glad they were just picking up the drinks, mostly because Vishnu looked kinda hyper now that he was around a ton of people. "Only if you don't start any fights," he teased back with a grin, before taking a seat.

When Mickey turned to them, Kymin tried not to look apologetic. He knew he'd gone overboard with what he'd done, but that didn't change the fact that he didn't regret it, and Mickey deserved it. The guy had tried to hurt Felix, and then had stabbed him in the arm with a kunai. As it was, that wound had only just finished healing on its own. "We're just here to pick up a couple drinks, since you make the best in town," he said, holding his hands in front of himself defensively. Yeah, he was being a bit of a suck-up, but that was okay. Unless the guy heard gossip, he didn't know that the two ninja in front of him had been out of town for a little over two weeks. And that time was plenty for Kymin to sample most of the bars in the Crested, had he actually been in town. "I'll take whatever he's having," he said, nodding towards Felix. "Minus whatever poisons you have sitting behind the counter," he joked with a grin.
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:32 am

Mickey was still highly suspicious of these two. Mainly because he was in no condition to defend himself from any attacks. When Kymin started speaking, Mickey didn't look at all amused. Not even when the guy said he had the best drinks in town. "Funny, last time I checked I was half the bartender as my father," he said, shooting Felix a none too friendly glare. The silver haired shinobi merely shrugged in response. He was too busy trying to keep Vishnu in his arms. They didn't need the little guy running off. When Kymin spoke of drinks, Mickey glanced to the next bartender. "Fix them drinks so they can get out of my bar," he growled. "I'm going on break." The red haired guy gave a small nod as Mickey pushed past him.

Felix couldn't help but smirk as Mickey disappeared into the back. "Yeah, he officially hates us." He then looked at the new bartender. "Um, we actually need Mickey up here," he said. "I have something to give him. And I want a Dirty Martini and a Kamikaze." He looked to Kymin. "So, do you still want the same, because I'm getting two drinks, unless you want to share, which I am very reluctant to do at this moment because I enjoy both of these drinks." He smiled kindly and then looked to the bartender. "Tell Mickey it's important."

Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:37 pm

Kymin tried not to give a small chuckle at Mickey's anger. He wondered how long the guy would hold this grudge for. "Which just means your father was twice as good as any bartender in the Crested," he reasoned. "Not that I ever actually knew the guy," he shrugged, blinking when Mickey went off, telling some other bartender to make their drinks. Ah, oh well. He grinned at what Felix said. "No doubt about it." He blinked at his lover's order, then smiled. "Good choices. And yeah, I'm still matching your order," he nodded. He'd wanted to wait until after their drinks had been made to mention the cookout to Mickey, but he hadn't expected the guy to walk off. He wondered if the blond bartender would even bother mentioning the cookout to his girlfriend.
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:47 pm

Felix could accept that. If Kymin wanted to match his order both of them would have a nice little buzz. "I almost forgot," he began with a smirk. "I've got a bottle of Vodka back at the house. We could have had free drinks." They would have had to deliver the invitation still, but it was whatever." The shinobi looked down at Vishnu. "Glad you're just a puppy or we would be going to jail for child endangerment," he mused happily. Once the bartender had brought them the drinks he left to retrieve a very short tempered Mickey. "You know you're paying for the drinks, right."

When Mickey came in he had a glass of whatever drink he'd gotten from the back. It was less than half full because he rarely drank while on duty. "What do you want," he asked coldly. "I'm on break damn it." His eyes narrowed. "You couldn't wait until afterwards?" Couldn't they tell he wanted nothing to do with them. Why were they trying to spite him? Why couldn't they just leave him alone? He had walked out to avoid confrontation and because he was pissed that Kymin dared to speak bout his father. The idiot was just cosigning off of Felix.

Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:35 pm

(Lmao, it's not like Kymin was trying to be an ass, though.)

The black haired ninja tilted his head and looked at his lover when he mentioned he'd almost forgotten something. Kymin laughed lightly at what Felix had 'almost' forgot. "Well hey, at least if we want anything else to drink we don't gotta come back here," he chuckled, shaking his head lightly. Not that he was going to want anything else to drink, most likely. These two drinks were going to be enough. He gave a small grin when Felix said good thing Vishnu was a puppy and not a child. Yeah, this wouldn't be happening when they had a human child, no it would not. Not until after the kid was grown up and out of the house. Kymin grinned and nodded. "Yeps." Of course he was paying for the drinks. He preferred being able to do small things like that. After all, he was living in Felix's house. Kymin looked around the bar with a thought. He'd noted a lot of stores on his jogs through the village, but never the one he needed to stop by tomorrow. When Mickey came back, Kymin glanced to Felix. "Eheh, I'll let you handle this one," he said. Since he didn't know Mickey's girlfriend, he wasn't about to go pretending he did and inviting them both to a cookout.
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top