Home Sweet Home

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Home Sweet Home

Post by Cross on Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:27 am

Kymin chuckled. "Hey, even goofballs need to be serious sometimes," he said with a nod and a grin. He gave a small "mmm" into the kiss and couldn't help but smile into it. Yeah, this was a perfect night. "Oh, from last lifet-...er, the ones you had with that healer?" He asked curiously. He kept forgetting that last lifetime for him was still the same lifetime for his silver haired lover. Taking up the remote from next to him, he pressed the play button, but then looked to Felix after putting it back down. "I'll get under the heavier blanket with you if you're cold," he offered, tilting his head a bit.
Cross
Admin

View user profile http://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:49 am

Felix shook his head. "No, these two were my first set of kids. I adopted them." A smile formed on his face. "They were goofballs just like you. They would have loved you and vice verse." He then glanced at the TV. "I'm not cold, and if I was I'd just move a little closer to you," he said. The shinobi grinned when the movie started and gave a small demonstration as he pressed closer to Kymin, kissing his lover's neck as he did so. He finally left Kymin alone so they could watch this horrid movie.

"The white soul can't protect you forever and the Flower will soon wither. The dragon knows the truth, and when the spirit of the water strikes it deal, darkness will rise and humanity will weep." ~Uriyuu
Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:09 am

Now Kymin was curious. Just how many kids had Felix adopted that time? What were their names, and how old were they when he adopted them? Did they have a 'mother', or was Felix single when he'd been raising them? And how long ago had it been since they'd been around? If it wasn't for the movie playing, all these questions would've been voiced. So, he'd ask another time. Kymin felt a small shiver run down his spine when Felix kissed his neck, and he grabbed his drink before wrapping his arm around Felix's shoulders again, snuggling just a bit closer to the male. The black haired ninja couldn't help but grin at the movie, giving small chuckles at certain parts to avoid outright laughing. "I don't know, maybe it's just our differing senses of humor, but this movie's freaking funny," he grinned, about halfway through the movie, nuzzling against his lover's cheek. Yeah, he couldn't go too long without contact. And aside from that, he'd finished off both his drinks and was a bit buzzed, which resulted in him feeling a bit...affectionate.
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:53 am

Felix wouldn't have mind answering any questions about the twins because they had been his favorites. They were his first set of kids even though they hadn't been related by blood. He loved them like their own and enjoyed their company through the years. Thankfully he still had pictures of them, despite the ones that had been burned in the fire when Kyla decided to make his life an even more bigger living hell. The shinobi was paying little attention to the movie, for it held very little important to him. He was just enjoying the fact that he was close to Kymin. Oh how he loved this man. It was always nice to be near him. Unlike Kymin, Felix hadn't finished his drink. He was too cozy to bother with the cold beverage. Instead he let Kymin drink away, without much thought. He blinked when Kymin started talking about how he thought the movie was hilarious. "Yeah, our sense of humor is very different," the shinobi mumbled lazily. He chuckled when Kymin nuzzled him. "What are you doing," he asked with a smile. "We're supposed to be watching the movie." Despite that being said he kissed Kymin lightly on the lips, enjoying the taste of the other male and the remnants of his alcohol.

"The white soul can't protect you forever and the Flower will soon wither. The dragon knows the truth, and when the spirit of the water strikes it deal, darkness will rise and humanity will weep." ~Uriyuu
Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:00 pm

Kymin simply grinned and shrugged when Felix agreed with him, as if to say 'oh well'. "Snuggling," he chuckled in response. "I ca-" Kymin stopped talking when Felix kissed him, and instead melted into the light kiss. He chuckled softly once the kiss was broke. "I can't help that I like being near you," he breathed. Then he paused and licked his lips lightly. "Mm. You tasted nice," he said, kissing Felix again, a little deeper than the previous kiss, the arm around his lover's shoulder pulling him a bit closer.
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:35 pm

Felix smiled. "I thought you tasted better," the shinobi mused. When Kymin kissed him again, Felix let himself be pulled closer. He even ran his hand up Kymin's side and held onto him. Oh the places a aimple kiss could lead them too. Felix smiled at the thought, but he wouldn't say anything about it. He wasn't sure if either of them wanted to take it that far. "You're taking this snuggling buisness to a whole new level," the shinobi chuckled. "You keep thia up and you'll miss the rest of the movie." He leaned in and kissed Kymin again. "I'm sure you don't want that."

Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:15 pm

Kymin took a small breath once the kiss ended, smiling at the feel of Felix's hand on his side. This guy. The black haired ninja wondered if his wounds would reopen if they did anything more than this. He was willing to take that chance, but he had promised Felix he'd be careful. "Hmhm, can't help it," he chuckled, leaning into the kiss. "Ah, that doesn't really matter. Besides," he said, placing a light kiss on Felix's neck. "You keep me far more entertained than some stupid movie," he grinned, placing another softer kiss just below the previous spot before burying his face happily between his lover's neck and shoulder. His free hand took to resting on one of Felix's legs, since it would've been a bit awkward to have it any other way. Besides, he was sure his silver haired lover didn't mind it, right?
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:15 pm

Felix was feeling exceptionally warm after that kiss on te neck. His eyes glowed softly as Kymin buried his face into his neck, before closing. "I thought you were enjoying the movie," he responsed through the building haze. If Kymin only knew the affect he had on Felix. The blue eyed man took in a small breath. Everything around him was becoming a small buzz in the background. The most he was aware of was the warmth of Kymin against him. "You're warm," he breathed. "I like when your warm like this."

Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:26 pm

Kymin gave a small and goofy smile against Felix's neck. "I was. And now I'm enjoying you," he chuckled, deciding to run his tongue lightly along the skin of his lover's neck. "Mmhm...you still taste good," he said with a small chuckle. He would've nodded if not for the position he was in. Oh well. "Hm? I'm always warm," he mused. "But it might be that I'm hot because I'm next to you." A pause. "That came out wrong," he laughed lightly. "Ah, that sounded so inappropriate," he laughed, leaning his head on Felix's shoulder rather than buried in the guy's neck.
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:49 pm

It had been a very long time since they'd become intimate. So Kymin running his tongue along his neck not only surprised Felix, it made him shiver in both excitement and delight. "I-I glad you find me tasty." Felix opened his eyes a bit and looked at Kymin when Kymin spoke about being red. "Highly inappropiate," he said with a shake of his head, careful not to hit Kymin while doing so. He turned his gaze to the man next to him. Kymin was one of a kind.

Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:00 pm

Kymin grinned when he felt Felix shiver. He loved the way he could do that with just a simple touch. "Hmhm, delicious, actually," he chuckled softly, his hand ever so slightly rubbing up and down Felix's leg. "Ah, but you an me both know I have a horribly inappropriate mind, so it's okay," he grinned, his green eyes shining as he turned his head to looked up at Felix. The black haired ninja shifted slightly so his arm was no longer around his lover's shoulders, but instead around his waist. Taking his hand off Felix's leg, Kymin used it instead to turn the silver haired male's head towards him by placing it on his cheek. The green eyed shinobi looked at Felix for only a moment before leaning in to place a long and deep kiss on his lover's lips.
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:40 pm

"That shouldn't be an excuse," Felix responded. He took the time to watch the movie until Kymin started shifting all over the place. He turned his head questioning. The questioning look was wiped clean off when Kymin turned his head and caught him in a kiss. Blue eyes slid closed. Felix simply melted into the kiss without a moments hesitation. Kymin had called him delicious, Felix jokingly wondered if he should be worried about the guy devouring him like a piece of chocolate. He almost chuckled, but held back in order to not break the kiss.

Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:55 pm

Kymin's thumb once more caressed the side of Felix's face, softly and slowly. The black haired male didn't want to break the kiss, and for a long while he didn't. But he had to breath eventually. It took him a few moments to catch his breath, but when he did, a small grin followed before he leaned against his lover's chest. The hand that had been on Felix's face dropped back down to his leg, perhaps a bit higher than it'd been before. "I love you," Kymin said with a smile, his hand rubbing once more along Felix's leg. "You're mine, right?" He grinned softly. "And I'm yours. Whenever and wherever," he said, clearly teasing Felix on his little slip-up earlier.
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:39 pm

Felix had to catch his breath as well. Kymin was seriously taking the whole 'I'll take your breath away' thing a bit far. Blue eyes blinked when he noticed Kymin's hand was a bit higher than before. He decided to give the guy some credit and push it off as an incident. Felix however found he was giving the flirt too much credit because the words that was spoken moments later left Felix speechless. "I-I love you too." He scanned Kymin's face carefully. "You're not serious, right?" He gave a small smile. "I mean, we're watching a movie." That stupid grin was confusing Felix. Kymin was such a flirt, but he was also a jokester too. Felix just hadn't thought Kymin would take him serious.

Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:22 pm

(You're giving him credit at all the wrong times, Felix.)

Kymin smiled happily when Felix said he loved him too. He couldn't help but to laugh at his lover's words. "You don't even like this movie. And only if you want me to be serious, angel. I'm giving you the same permission you gave me, mmhm," he nodded lightly, his head rubbing against Felix's chest. He hadn't thought to clarify what he meant by that. In that small alcohol induced haze Kymin was in, it seemed to make sense that Felix would know exactly what he meant.
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:34 pm

(So it seems.)

Felix had forgotten that Kymin had taken the time to drink both drinks. His behavior was that of Kymin's normal goofiness so he didn't think much of it. Instead he was just trying to figure out what Kymin was talking about. "Permission?" Because Kymin was rubbing up against him he was having a hard time trying not to take that out of context. "You're acting like a cat..." He then turned his head. "And I never said I didn't like the movie." He gave a small shrug. He hoped he wasn't coming off like he was evading Kymin, he wasn't. It just seemed sudden.

Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:02 pm

"Hm? Whenever and wherever, of course. That permission," he said, nodding again, and then grinning when Felix said he was acting like a cat. "Hmhmhm, I bet you're surprised I wasn't a cat in another life, huh?" he chuckled goofily. "You were complaining so badly about it when you first saw it. It's only natural that I would assume you don't like it," he said coolly. Shifting just slightly, Kymin got comfortable with his head laying on Felix's chest so that he was looking at the movie. Not that he was actually watching it though. He was busy listening to the quick, metronome-like beating of his lover's heart, running his hand slowly up and down Felix's upper leg.
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:26 pm

Felix shook his head. "No thanks," I don't want that kind of permission. I don't know what I'm doing, so you solely have those rights." He gave a weak smile. Yeah, he was still giving Kymin permission. The shinobi then gave a small shrug when Kymin spoke of his complaining. "You just made an ass out of yourself." He gave a smirk and then ran his hand over Kymin's back. "You can still be a cat. You have that godforsaken hoodie." The ahinobi then kissed his lover and looked to the movie. He wasn't interested at all.

Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:33 pm

"I told you you shouldn't give me that kind of permission either, but you did, so now I'm giving you the same rights," he nodded softly. "No one's saying you have to take advantage," he grinned. "Just if you should ever so feel like taking a risk," he chuckled. "Oh hush, did not." Kymin was enjoying his time with Felix far too much. Not that he regretted it. He'd never regret being with Felix. He grinned slyly at his lover's words. "Did you want me to be a cat?" Biting his lower lip playfully, the green eyed male made his way back up to Felix's neck, making sure to nuzzle his face against his lover along the way. Kymin planted several kisses over Felix's neck before speaking again. "Cuz I will be, if ya want. But I don't think I'm putting that hoody back on. I'm too comfy against you."
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:24 pm

"I don't want that permission bec-" Felix stopped speaking when something hit him. Risk? What risk would come of such permission? The silver haired shinobi turned a bright red and didn't bother hiding his face because there would be no point. He cleared his throat. "I have no intentions of ever taking advantage," he said. "And I'm beginning to wonder what hell I have brought upon myself by giving you such power." Felix rolled his eyes when Kymin started talking about how he could be a cat. Felix went to mock him, but his mind was quickly changed as kisses where planted along his neck. Felix's heart skipped a beat. "No thanks, I'm not into that type of stuff. Find someone else to fulfill your fantasies." He turned and kissed Kymin before turning back to the movie which was going to end very soon. Felix could only wonder how they would occupy themselves since the night was still young and he really didn't want to go to sleep.

Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:20 am

Kymin laughed lightly when Felix stopped talking. "Figuring it out, angel?" He grinned lightly. "You're so cute. It's really too bad," he joked. He kinda wished Felix would take advantage of that permission once in a while. Kymin knew he would. "Ah? But I only want you," he protested, looking up at his lover, only to be caught in a kiss. He gave a small satisfied hum and a nod after the kiss ended, snuggling against Felix with his head against the other male's chest once more. "You know...I already missed some of the movie because of you," he teased. "I don't even know what's going on anymore. I blame you," he grinned, glancing up at his silver haired lover playfully.
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:31 am

Felix turned his head stubbornly when Kymin started to laugh. "Shut up," he grumbled. He would have crossed his arms had he not been so close to Kymin. He had been so embarrassed by that. Kymin really had no shame. "That's not what I meant," Felix said when Kymin spoke of only wanting him. He then shrugged. "You spent forever with a kiss, you should blame yourself." He shook his head. "And besides, you weren't interested in the movie after we were halfway through. He looked down at Kymin, his hand running up and down the guy's back. "Now pipe down and watch the rest of the movie." Felix however reached over and grabbed his drink from the nightstand and began to drink it at a moderate pace.

Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:45 am

"Aw, but why? I'm complimenting you on your adorableness," he chuckled with a happy grin. Kymin gave a mock-relieved sigh when Felix said that wasn't what he'd meant. "Oh good, I thought you actually wanted me to go sleep with someone else. I'd never do such a thing of course. I like the noises you make far too much," he joked slyly. Green eyes looked to the side as Kymin playfully pursed his lips. "Ah. Well. You didn't push me away," he nodded, as if that had solved everything. "Hmph, fine, fine," he mumbled, making a small noise just because he could. Meanwhile, the arm he had wrapped around Felix's waist slipped under the other male's shirt slyly and started calmly rubbing up and down his lover's side, as Kymin's gaze turned to the TV.
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batsu on Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:29 am

Felix rolled his eyes for the second time that night. He looked down into his drink before taking a sip. He really did enjoy this particular one. "Ky, I am not adorable. Puppies are adorable, bunnies are adorable, kittens are adorable, I however am not adorable." He then shook his head at what Kymin said next. It was the reason he'd rolled his eyes to began with. "I do not make noises," he grumbled. He would have smacked the guy across the head had he not been worried about destroying what was left of Kymin's brain, if he even had one. Felix was focusing on the tv until his green eyed lover decided to stick his hand up his shirt. Felix would have flinched had Kymin's body temperature been like normal people, making his hand cold, but it was warm. He narrowed his eyes. "What are you doing," he asked, giving Kymin a small push.

Batsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cross on Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:37 am

"Hmhm, you most certainly are adorable. Whether you like it or not," Kymin insisted with a grin. "Oh, you do too. Very, lovely, noises," he said, kissing Felix's neck with each pause. "And I enjoy hearing them," he chuckled, laying his head against Felix's chest once more. He blinked when Felix pushed him. "Huh? I'm rubbing your side...can't I do that much" he asked with hopeful eyes.
Cross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top