Ferenity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Land of Chaos: Part III

2 posters

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

The Land of Chaos: Part III - Page 14 Empty Re: The Land of Chaos: Part III

Post by The Godfather Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:11 am

DK balled up his fist when he heard Boreas start to call him kid again. That guy was a real pain in the ass sometimes. Yeah, maybe he could have been a little less angry, but at the same time he just didn't feel the need to be nice. He wanted to be treated like a real person, no, an adult. He really didn't care for Silence after the guy had turned him into a kid. How annoying. Turning around when Boreas continued to follow him he stopped. "Go away, it doesn't matter, okay?" He gave another huff and started off.

Batsu didn't feel Saionna lay down on him, not until he'd woken up. He tried sitting up, but the weight of someone made it impossible without disturbing them. He blinked when he realized it was Saionna. That was a bit strange. "Saionna, we have to get back to the house," he said quietly. The grey eyed male sat up and gave her a light shake.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:29 pm

Boreas frowned and gave a sigh. "If it didn't matter, you wouldn't be so pissed off," he said, crossing his arms with narrow eyes. He wasn't good at dealing with situations like this. So instead of trying to reason with the purple haired child, Boreas pulled the kid over and put him in a headlock, twisting his fist against the top of DK's head. "Look, I said I wouldn't call you kid anymore, what else do you want? Lighten up!" Boreas couldn't help but give a small grin. He'd rather have DK in a fighting or playful mood than a pissed off mood. He'd be fine with giving the kid a little brawl if that would let him blow off some steam.

Saionna's eyes slowly opened when she felt herself move and heard Batsu speak. Her blue eyes blinked a couple times until she realized the position she was in. Had she fallen asleep against Batsu's chest? The blood rushed to her face and she quickly turned away from the red haired male, covering her cheeks with her hands to hide her blush. Her eyes were wide with embarrassment and she seemed to shrink a little. She didn't quite realize Batsu didn't see it the same way she did.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

https://ferenityforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:26 pm

"I'm not pissed off, I'm annoyed, there's a difference. If I was pissed off you'd be melted down into water," the young dragon boy huffed. He went to close his room door when suddenly he was dragged into a headlock. DK wasn't too happy about this. If it wasn't for the fact that the house would have been destroyed in the process, he would have turned into a dragon and melted Boreas. "Let me go," he whined as he tried to break free. He stopped when he heard Hunter's voice asking, "What exactly are you two doing...."

Batsu blinked when Saionna turned away covering her cheeks. She was acting a bit strange. He'd noticed that whenever she got really close to him that she'd turn a bright red or pink color. Standing up Batsu stretched and then fluffed out his wings. They'd grown a bit more and he was very much tempted to stay a while longer. He gave them a small test to see if they were strong enough to allow him to fly, they were not. He gave a small sigh. It was fine, he'd be able to fly eventually.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:51 pm

Boreas continued with his actions even when DK whined for him to let him go. "Not until you lighten up," he said with a grin, only glancing at Hunter when the human came in and asked what they were doing. "I'm playin around with DK, what the hell does it look like?" As usual, his response towards Hunter was none-too-friendly. He hadn't grown to like the purple eyed male at all during their time together, or even hate him less.

Saionna glanced at Batsu when he stood up and stretched. He hadn't found it weird that she'd practically been sleeping on top of him? Oh well...maybe it was better that way. It would be less embarrassing for her. Still, she was embarrassed by it, even if it hadn't phrased him. Standing up as well, the flame haired girl dusted her clothes off lightly and glanced to the black winged male. She hadn't really paid it much attention before now, but his wings were pretty. They were still smaller than when she'd first met him though. Going over to the red haired male, Saionna gently stroked her hand along the feathers of the wing closest to her, her blue eyes curious.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:23 pm

Hunter frowned when Boreas spoke to him. "Whatever...." He laid the bed down and went on with his business. "Stupid chakra...."

DK was a bit annoyed that Hunter hadn't helped him. What kind of mess what was that? The little dragon squirmed relentlessly until he was too tired to fight any more. "Let me go," he whined. "I'm not kidding!" He was getting a bit red with anger.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:41 pm

(I'm doing the most evil thing one can do: DOUBLE POSTING!)

Batsu could feel every touch on his wings as if they were apart of his skin. They weren't just used for flying, so when Saionna touched them he shuddered lightly. It was only because he hadn't been paying much attention to her while he was stretching. Grey eyes looked at her curiously. "Hmm, you like my wings," he asked. He blinked and then smiled.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:19 am

(EEEVVVIIILLL)

Boreas was glad that Hunter didn't try to interfere, because he was having fun and didn't want that human ruining it. "I'll let you go if you promise to lighten up," he grinned. "I promised to stop calling you kid, didn't I?" Just to make DK a bit more willing, Boreas continued to twist his knuckle against the top of the child's head.

Cross stopped and looked at the two with a rather blank expression. It was a moment before he shook his head and put the mattress down on top of the one Hunter had brought and walked back outside. That wasn't his business. Besides, Alice was waiting for him. He'd told her on the way home that once they got home they'd need to have a talk. That came before all else, and that was what he was going to do right now.

Saionna smiled when she saw Batsu shudder, trying not to giggle. She wondered if it felt good to have his wings pet. Maybe it was like behind a cat's ears. When he asked if she liked his wings, the blue eyed girl shyly nodded, softly petting over the feathers of his wings.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:27 am

Batsu didn't mind the interaction. It was sort of nice, the feeling of his wings being petted. He wondered if time had sped up on the outside while they had been sleep. Our maybe it had slowed out even stayed the same. This place could be so strange. Batsu looked to Saionna. "Come on," he said as he fluffed his wings to settle them.

"Fine, I promise. Will you let me go now. I want to go play with Fara and Alice. And give Hunter a piece of my mind." DK have a frown. "Now let me go, please." He wouldn't start crying or anything, but he was tempted.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:40 am

Saionna smiled at the fact that Batsu wasn't complaining about her petting his wings. They were soft, and very much nice to pet. She wondered if he would let her pet them again another time. When he told her to come on, she nodded and smiled a bit as his wings fluffed. That was a little funny. She was in a much better mood now. This place really was relaxing.

Boreas gave a grin when DK finally said that he promised. "It's about time. My wrist was getting tired," he laughed lightly, letting the small child go. His orange eyes were bright with amusement and he patted DK on the head a couple times. "You're not too mad at me, are ya?" he asked with a grin.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:25 pm

DK shot a glare at Boreas as he left the room ignoring the ice chakra as he went. When he got downstairs he looked to Alice. "Hey do you want-" he stopped when he saw that Cross was talking to her. "Never mind." He turned away with a sigh and went out to the backyard and took a seat. "I wish we had a play set."

It didn't take long for them to return to the house. Batsu was looking fairly refreshed and his grey eyes held no worries. It was almost as if the small spot near the garden had cured any signs of uneasiness that he'd once had and he could tell the same went for Saionna. He was glad she was no longer upset.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:48 pm

"Aw, come on DK, don't be that way," Boreas called after the purple haired child. It was extremely hard not to continue calling DK kid. He'd gotten so used to it, that it was really more like a nickname now than an actual insult like in the beginning. In the beginning, Boreas hadn't really been fond of the kid. He'd really thought that DK had been nothing more than a whiny good-for-nothing squirt. Now it was different, even though the ice chakra wasn't sure what had changed. He'd become fond of the purple haired kid. Instead of following after DK, he just started out of the house past him. "I'm going for a walk," he announced simply, crossing his arms behind his head with his leather gloved fingers intertwined.

Cross was looking down at Alice, his satin black wings folded behind his back. He'd been questioning her about what had happened earlier. About why she'd been so close to that thing when she knew it was dangerous. He wouldn't pin all the blame on Batsu, because he knew that Alice liked being reckless and adventuring forth on her own. Right now it was obvious that Alice was the guilty one in this case. While she always tried to sugarcoat things, she never lied to the raven haired male, and it was apparent to him that she had been the one in the wrong here. She'd gone after the creature once she'd sensed its Madness, and she'd stayed with it even after Batsu had taken the Madness. Worse yet, she'd called the thing a guardian. Alice had always referred to the winged male as a guardian. Did that mean that Silence had replaced him then? Had the guardian of the Unknown intentionally sent that creature out? Once he was done talking with Alice, he let her go play with DK. He wasn't in the habit of punishing the small girl. Running over to the purple haired boy, Alice smiled. "Hiya~"

Saionna followed after Batsu with a little bounce in her step. She felt a lot better than earlier. She still wanted to talk with the red haired male, but that could wait. When she saw Boreas walking past with his arms crossed behind his head, Saionna glanced to Batsu before sticking her tongue out at the light-brown haired male. She really didn't like him.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:57 am

Batsu looked to Boreas as the guy left out of the house and said he was going for a walk. The red haired male blinked and then looked to Saionna who was sticking her tongue out. "Will you ever grow to like him," he asked with a smile as he turned and started after Boreas. "Mind if I join you," he asked curiously. His wings fluffed behind him. He was really happy to see them growing back. He was considering spending a night at the Unknown so that they would go back to their original size. He missed flying.

DK looked up when Alice greeted him. "Hey," he said with a smile. He stood up and then grinned. "Wanna play," he asked. "We can play tag or something. Or find stuff for Fara's house." He wanted to do something besides just sitting around. "I already skinned the deer, so I guess Hunter will cook or something. I should ask." He glanced towards the house and then frowned when he saw Boreas heading out. "Hmph," he grumbled before looking back to Alice with a look of curiosity. "So, what do you want to do?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:31 am

Saionna fervently shook her head at Batsu's question. She'd never grow to like that man. She hated him. She didn't know why, but she just did. The flame haired girl frowned when Batsu went over to Boreas and asked if he could tag along. She didn't want to go anywhere with that guy, so she stayed put. Though...she didn't really know what to do now. She wondered if she should go try to communicate with the others. She glanced to the two children on the porch. Only Alice ever understood what she was trying to say, and it was a hassle. The girl was nice, sure, but...Saionna wanted to speak for herself. Blinking, she looked back to Batsu and Boreas before starting into the house and up into a random room. She didn't realize that the rooms had been picked already, because she hadn't really understood the terms they'd been using earlier.

Boreas glanced to Batsu and gave the guy a small grin. "Not at all. I'm not going anywhere specific, just so you know," he warned, keeping his arms crossed behind his head as he walked. "Hey Batsu," he started, glancing at the red haired male again. "You have any idea why that chick hates me?" he asked curiously, and despite the question there was an ample amount of amusement in his voice.

"Sure," Alice said happily. She liked playing with DK. She'd had plenty of friends before, but never really one from the Unknown who could go places with her outside the Unknown. So DK and Fara were pretty rare. Speaking of, Fara landed on her shoulder and waved at the two with a smile. "Let's go find some things for Fara's house," she spoke. "She's gonna need a bed." A pause. "What...can we use for a bed that tiny," she asked, tilting her head curiously
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:33 pm

DK thought for a long moment. "Maybe there are sheep nearby and we can use their wool." He nodded and smiled. Sheep was his favorite meal, or maybe it was just a dragon thing. He didn't know. "We can make her a princess bed too. Boreas caught a huge deer with antlers, we can use them for poles and a frame." DK was really just glad to get out and have some fun.

Batsu had found it a bit amusing, the relationship between Boreas and Saionna. Those two were always going at each other and they'd only been together for two days. "I don't really know why she doesn't like you. Why don't you ask her." He smirked. "Why, does it bother you," he teased.

Hunter was walking about the house. He was going to start cooking when he saw Saionna wander into his room. "What are you up to," he asked curiously. He didn't sound mean. He could be very understanding, it was in his nature, but Boreas could bring out the worst in him.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:37 pm

Alice's eyes lit up at the suggestion. "Wool! That's a great idea!" she giggled happily. "Let's go look for them! Oh, should we bring scissors with us...or go look for them first?" she asked, tilting her head.

Boreas rolled his eyes. "Because even if I did ask her, I wouldn't get an answer. She'd probably just growl at me and try to kill me." He couldn't help that the woman was both feral and hated him. Orange eyes blinked at Batsu's teasing. "What? Does it bother me? God no. I don't give two damns what she thinks about me. I'm just worried about my own safety. I got that feeling, you know, that she could pop up at any minute and try to kill me."

Saionna stopped walking when Hunter called to her, glancing to the room and then back to the brown haired male before pointing at the window inside the room she'd been going into. She wasn't entirely sure why, but she really did like looking out the windows. Actually, she didn't even know the word for window. She only knew that she liked looking through them.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:58 am

DK shrugged. "Let's get scissors so we don't have to make two trips." He then crossed his arms behind his head and went into the house. "Do we even have scissors," he asked with a raised brow. "I mean, we just moved in." His purple eyes were round and lively. "But we can make a game out of it." He then looked around. "Let's start with the kitchen."

Hunter tilted his head when Saionna pointed at the window. He remembered that her and Batsu had been washing them earlier, but other than that he couldn't make a connection. "Are you trying to look out the window," he asked. "You know you can open it." He walked over and unlocked the latch and lifted the window up. "See, this way air can get into the house." He gave her a small smile.

Batsu smiled when Boreas spoke. He really did like hanging with the guy. If he'd had a brother, he'd chose Boreas. "She's not going to pop up and kill you," he promised. "You can take her. Besides, Saionna isn't all that bad. She just needs a little guidance in the right direction, just like I did." He nodded lightly and then chuckled. "I still think it bothers you if you're asking me about it."
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:59 pm

Alice blinked. She hadn't even thought of that. "If we don't have scissors here, I can fly to mine and Cross's house and get a pair," she said happily. She sometimes forgot that it wasn't common knowledge to anyone but Cross that she could shapeshift. Her onyx eyes shined a bit when DK insisted that they make a game out of it. "Fine by me," she giggled, running into the kitchen. "Last one to find them loses," she said happily.

Saionna nodded when Hunter asked if she was trying to look out of it. Her head tilted curiously when the guy told her she could open it. She didn't really understand. How did one open a barrier like that? She followed the brown haired male and watched him open the window, blinking a couple times. Walking over to it, she knelt down and reached her hand through the window, a small sound of confusion and surprise coming from her. "...h-huh..?" Blinking, Saionna stood back up and knocked on the raised window, before looking back to the opening. This was...confusing. Where had the barrier gone? How had he done that? Had he broken it? Looking to Hunter, she pointed to the window, a confused expression on her face. "You broke."

"How can you promise such a thing? She's sneaky. I bet she's just pretending to be unable to talk," Boreas huffed. He then gave a grin though. He was just being paranoid and funny. "Well I mean, I know I can take her, but that chick's scary all the same." Boreas's grin faded and he gave a pause, glancing to Batsu. "Tell anyone I said that and I'll pluck your feathers off." Of course, he was just joking, but still. He was a prideful being of ice. "And I hope it's as easy as a bit of guidance. She reminds me of a lost kitten sometimes, honestly." The light-brown haired being raised an eyebrow. "Why on earth would it bother me?" he asked skeptically.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:53 pm

Batsu had to admit that Saionna was indeed sneaky. Sometimes he wondered if she was faking too, but he was sure that she wasn't. It would be convenient if she could speak, but that seemed to be a no go. He didn't even have the slightest idea of how he could get her to talk fluently. Piecing words together was a bit tiring. He then laughed a bit when Boreas made his threat. "Oh, really now?" He raised a brow. "You're going to pluck my feathers off? If I recall correctly fire beats ice." He knew Boreas was joking which was why he'd started to laugh. "I agree, she is a bit like a lost kitten. And it bothers you because you're asking me about it."

Hunter shook his head. "No, I didn't break it. I opened it," he told her. "Look, you can close it back too." He shut the window and looked to Saionna. "You try. Then we can go through and open all of them so this house doesn't smell so dusty." He could hear DK and Alice downstairs rummaging through stuff and wondered what they were up to.

DK wouldn't be the loser twice in one day. Nopes, not at all. He would win without a doubt. As he searched through the kitchen he wondered if there would even be scissors in this house. It hadn't even had a bed before they moved in. He sighed, boy was this going to be hard living for a little while. He wasn't looking forward to that, not at all. "Hmm, where could scissors possibly be," he mumbled as he checked the counters.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:04 am

Boreas grinned, chuckling lightly. "Yes really. Elements aren't everything," he nodded. "Skill counts too. And I can quickly become an expert in plucking," he said, crossing his arms behind his head. "I'm telling you, it doesn't bother me. I'm just worried about her suddenly turning and attacking me," he said, giving another nod. A few steps later, the light-brown haired male stopped walking and looked around, inhaling through his nose lightly before he started sniffing a bit more. The scent would have been nearly indistinguishable to a human nose, but to Boreas...well he recognized the scent. It smelled like ice. Snow and ice. He sniffed again. He'd smelled the same thing yesterday when he'd seen that blue and white figure. And then he saw it again. This time, he didn't walk after it, but ran after it instead. He had to figure out what this thing was that carried the scent of ice with it wherever it went.

Saionna blinked. "O...pen?" She didn't get it. Wasn't it...some kind of force field? When Hunter told her to try and open it, she moved over to the window and knocked on it. And suddenly it wasn't broken anymore. Looking confused still, she tried doing what Hunter had done, opening the window. Blinking in confusion, Saionna shut it again. And then reopened it. Standing up straight, the flamed haired girl put a finger against her lips as if she were thinking, though she looked rather astounded by this. When a light breeze came through, Saionna blinked and knelt down in front of the window and stuck her head out of it, her hair blowing lightly behind her. When the breeze ended and she came back in, she smiled brightly and grabbed Hunter's wrist, pulling him into the other room. She let go of him and tried to open the one there, only to blink when she realized she couldn't open it. She didn't know it was only locked, so she turned back to Hunter and got behind him, pushing him towards the window before pointing at it. "Open," she told him.

Opening and closing drawers as she looked, Alice searched for the scissors with a big smile on her face. She really liked playing with DK. When she'd checked everywhere she could in the kitchen with no luck, she moved onto the bedrooms and looked around. Those were easy to search, since there was really nothing in the rooms anyways.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:56 pm

Hunter felt a bit of affection for the flamed haired girl. She was far from innocent, but her lack of knowledge gave her just that. It made him tolerant to the fact that she still harboring Madness. When she stuck her head out of the window, the breeze catching her hair he smiled lightly, and then blinked when she grabbed his wrist and took him to the other room. His eyes were wide with shock, but then he realized what she was doing. He laughed lightly as she failed to realize the lock on the window. "Look, it's lock, just click this to the side and then it opens," he said as he unlocked and opened the window.

DK was rummaging through everything. When Alice left the kitchen he followed suit. He wouldn't be the one to not find those scissors. He was tempted to ask Hunter, but the other male was busy with Saionna and that would ruin the fun. Staying upstairs he searched for the scissors. "I bet there's not any in the house."

Batsu smirked. "Well use those quick thinking skills of yours to stop her from attacking you," he said with a small chuckle. His chuckle stopped abruptly when Boreas suddenly stopped and scented the air. Even to Batsu who had a pretty good sense of smell found that to be very disturbing. He blinked lightly and then watched the other male take off. "B-Boreas?" The guy could have at least given him some kind of warning before running off. Not sure what to do, Batsu followed after him, trying to keep up with the ice chakra.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:43 am

Saionna tilted her head when Hunter said it was locked. Force fields could be locked? But wait...he'd said this was a window. So...was it not a force field then? She tilted her head, watching as he opened it, giving a big smile before pulling him to another room with a window. She let go of his hand once they were in, holding both her hands up Hunter as if telling him to wait there. Going over to the window, she tried opening it, only to find it was locked again. But instead of going back to Hunter, she tried to look for the lock that Hunter had undone before. Finding the latch, she tried wiggling it around a bit before she finally got it unlocked and opened the window. Her blue eyes shining, she gave a jump of joy and a little cheer along with it.

Alice frowned lightly when she didn't find any scissors, but ran over to DK with a smile and a shrug. "I can't find any. I think you're right. We should try Cross's house," she nodded happily. "We have scissors there. And other stuff too!" She leaned in close to DK with a sly smile on her face. "Cross used to be just like a crow, taking home random things he found lying around, so there's bound to be some cool stuff we can use," she said in a voice just above a whisper, giving a small snicker.

Boreas ran after the being, but when it became obvious that he was once more losing her, he turned into his ice wolf form and took off running. His paws, as usual, turned every spot he stepped in to ice on contact, making an easy trail to be followed. By the time he had stopped, he found himself in the mountains, at the mouth of a large cave full of ice and icicles. Turning back into his human form, Boreas stared with wide eyes for several minutes before walking forward. This place...it was...it was beautiful. It was full of ice and stalactites that seemed to occur naturally, but at the same time, he was sure this wasn't a natural occurrence. He hadn't even bothered to look to see if Batsu was behind him. He didn't really care. He'd seen the figure of blue come into the cave, and he wanted to find it.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:56 pm

DK blinked when Alice came along and told him that she couldn't find scissors and he nodded in agreement with a small sigh to follow it. His eyes widened when she called Cross a crow. He could see why she was whispering and he couldn't help but chuckle lightly. That was amusing. His eyes darted from left to right, expecting the guy to appear out of nowhere, but when he didn't show up DK relaxed. "Alright, let's fly," he said with a grin as he started down the stairs. "You have to lead the way though, I wouldn't know where I was going."

Hunter let Saionna drag him along without complaint. When it came to her telling him to wait he did just that and then he smirked as she opened the window. "Nice job," he said when she finished cheering. "I'll let you open the rest of them. I'll be downstairs if you need me. I think I'm going to start cooking, so if you want to come down and help afterwards feel free." He gave a small wave and then started down the stairs.

Batsu followed without hesitation when he saw the ice on the ground. Boreas had turned and without his wings he couldn't keep up. When he got to the ice cavern he paused. He did not want to go in there. It was cold and he was not a fan of the cold. It had been part of his reason for destroying the Snow. But at the same time he had to follow Boreas. He let his wings catch ablaze to keep himself warm and then followed the path deeper into the cave. This ice was strange. "Boreas?"
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:01 pm

Alice gave a smile when DK chuckled, and gave a small giggle of her own. Even if Cross had heard, he knew it was true, so he wouldn't have even been able to protest. Not that he'd have protested in front of DK. He rarely did any kind of protesting in front of anyone other than her. She didn't know why, but she'd never really questioned it either. When they went downstairs and started for the door, Alice called back into the house. "Hunter, we're going to Cross's house! Be right back!" With that, she exited the house and turned into a white dove and started towards her friend's house.

The black winged male had all but disappeared from the area surrounding the house. Cross, now, was walking through the fields behind the house, but was pretty far away by this point. He didn't know where he was going, but he wanted answers. He didn't dare go to Silence for them, though. Silence had lied. The guardian of the Unknown had lied to him. He knew now that he had no other purpose than to protect Alice. That was his destiny, his fate, or whatever one wanted to call it. But that thing earlier. Alice had called it a guardian. Alice only ever called things what she knew them to be. Which meant that thing must have been a guardian. And even in Madness, it hadn't attacked Alice like the other creatures would have, which led Cross to believe Silence had sent it out to protect Alice in his place. There was no way Silence trusted the raven haired male, if that was the case, and now the white haired guardian was trying to take away his reason for existing. Cross walked, as blank-faced as ever, through the wheat field. He, for the first time in a long time, had no idea what to do.

Saionna nodded when Hunter told her to go open the rest of them, and ran through the house and started doing just that. She wanted to see if she could help Hunter cook, too, even though she really didn't know what that meant.

When Boreas got further into the cave, he saw that for some reason, it was quite light in there, despite the fact that it should have been dark. The ice on the walls was reflecting what little light there was in such a way that it lit up the entire cave. However, it wasn't long before he came to a small lake inside the cave, and in front of it was what looked like a shelf of ice just low enough for someone to sit on. And sure enough, as Boreas stopped walking, he saw that there was indeed a woman sitting on the ice. Her skin and hair were white, but her hair trailed off into a light blue color at the ends. She wore a flowing blue dress that sat on the ice shelf around her as well. In her hands, she held an orb of ice. Her bright blue eyes were looking kindly at Boreas, as if greeting an old friend. For the longest time, Boreas found that he couldn't move at all. He was completely entranced by the sight of the woman in front of him, and the look on his face read something along the lines of infatuation. He was so shocked by the sight of this...phantom, was the only word for her, that he didn't even realize that there was a heat approaching him that seemed abnormal in the cave of ice.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:01 pm

Batsu wasn't too thrilled about going deeper and deeper into the cave because it kept getting colder and colder. When he saw Boreas he quickly hurried over to him. "What are you doing," he asked. His eyes were concerned and they turned to look at the woman that seemed to be the cause of this all. Batsu's wings stretched behind him and the flames flickered, casting dancing shadows all across the frozen walls. What exactly was Boreas thinking by running off like that? What if this woman was consumed by Madness. If anything she could be setting a trap. What if Oblivion was getting smart and suing creatures like this one to lure them in. His grey eyes narrowed, but at the same time he wasn't picking up any traces of Madness from this being either. "Boreas, we should go."

DK staretd out of the house and since Alice seemed to be okay with flying by herself he chose to take his smaller dragon form. He flew after her with ease. He preferred to be the big dragon who'd been capable of holding down that creature that him, Cross, and Hunter had run into. He was very proud of that accomplishment.

Hunter had heard Alice and DK leave, but wondered where Cross had gone to. He was the one who was supposed to watch Alice. He shrugged it off and started cutting up the deers that had been brought back by Boreas and DK. Those two sure had an odd way of bonding.
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merciful Overlord Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:21 pm

Boreas didn't even look to Batsu at the guy's question. He didn't even seem to hear the question, actually, his gaze on the ice being that smiled kindly at them both, despite the fact that Batsu was on fire. She gave a nod that seemed to be directed at Boreas, who at that moment seemed to finally hear Batsu. "What?" he asked, blinking, looking at the red haired male. "I was following her," he said quietly, turning his orange eyed gaze back to her almost longingly. When Batsu said they should go, he blinked, as if surprised. "What? Why? I-" he glanced to the woman. "I don't want to go." This place was incredible. The ice was somehow naturally formed by being around his woman. Boreas could feel himself growing colder just by looking at her, and it was a wonderful feeling.

Once they got to Cross's house nearly twenty minutes later, Alice landed, turning back into a girl just before she did, her dress fluttering lightly. Smiling, she turned and waited for DK to join her on the ground. She thought his little dragon form was just adorable.
The Merciful Overlord
The Merciful Overlord
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next